Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Don't mess with HR

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Don't mess with HR Empty Don't mess with HR

Post by Luceam 26th September 2020, 7:22 pm

It was a cool day in the office of Human Resources, Luna herself looked in slight disbelief at the name plate on her door that boldly labeled "Director of Human Resources, Lunaris Mira" from her desk. She never expected to get the job but here she was, sitting at the desk awaiting the next daunting task. Luna was slightly confused and nervous by this case, as this was a young woman from public relations making allegations against seven different men, which this was either brutal hysteria on one part, or a horrible sign of sexual harassment. Luna went over the seven names, including two supervisors, Luna remembered directly hiring three of the men and never suspected that they were capable of anything so heinous, not that she knew the exact details. Luna found the reports, shaky at best, which is the main reason for this meeting. Luna wanted to know if there was anything that could be added, she can't exactly investigate seven men without at the very least something to look for. However the silence became uncomfortable as Luna checked her daggerbook and saw that the woman, Karla Fisch was fifteen minutes late for the meeting.

Luna assumed that the woman would be on time, she was scheduled to work in the office on the floor just above her, and she sent explicit memos to her supervisors that she was to not be working for a period from a quarter hour before the meeting, to half an hour after the meeting. Since any allegations were made discretely, and all the accused parties were in a different department Luna was not quite sure what the holdup was.

Luna sighed and picked up her ilac and searched through her contacts, before stopping on the name of Fisch's supervisor and stared for a moment. She paused before she weighed the implications on asking, she gave Karla a choice of time, extra time that was paid for, and a lot of leeway when she had grounds to dismiss the case but chose to gave the fresh employee the benefit of the doubt. From what Luna understood, Karla was hired right before Luna, a week ago to be precise. 

Luna had to be careful with how she proceeded but she took a deep breath in and out before she started the call. The phone ringed and picked up in a few seconds. "Hello, this is Lunaris Mira, Director of Human Resources right bellow. I'm calling regarding Karla Fisch, is she still in the office?" She asked in a polite and calm tone as she stood up and walked towards the door, looking out into the lobby holding the device to her ear as she peaked out into the loby, seeing only the secretaries and the closed doors One of the secretaries turned to Luna and shook their head after seeing that Luna was making a call. She did not sense any life force in the other offices but when the voice on her ilac responded she was almost stunned by the words. "Umm, she left for your office fifty minutes ago... She hasn't returned."

Luna quickly turned around before her face was scrunched in disbelief, this woman had taken advantage of the leeway but seemed to just vanish. She sighed and tried to keep an open mind regarding the situation but Luna felt taken advantage of in this instance. "Alright, I see. Thanks." She hung up the call and sighed, putting down her ilac. However she heard a knock at the doorframe.  "Excuse me, Miss Mira, I've been waiting a full minute are you going to let me in or not!" Luna heard behind her with incredible disbelief. She was kept waiting for thirty times that period but was able to retain some semblance of patience.

Luna turned around and was slightly mortified by the sight, this was a shoulder length red haired, blue eyed, fair skinned woman dressed in a rather revealing strapless and hardly thigh length purple dress paired with matching heels. Luna was starting to have a feel for the situation. She gestured to the chair across from her desk. "Please, come in. Close the door behind you and take a seat." She said before walking around and sitting at her desk, as Karla groaned and followed instructions before sitting down at the desk. Until now all the interactions they had were through memos, but Luna was starting to wonder about the details.

"So are those bastards fired yet?" Were the first words out of Karla's mouth, which honestly shocked Luna but she was able to maintain composure. She maintained calmness and did not sense any real trauma, observing through life force and found little traces of injuries.  "So, can you tell me more about this harassment? I don't mean to be blunt but at this point I cannot do anything without anything to prove or disprove. Please as much as you are comfortable with, my trust is confidential." Luna said calmly as she was trying to keep an open mind. "They totally threw me around, not wanting me. I took every shot I could to be down there, and like impress the Rune Knights and high ups, you know how it is. Charm up to green up. From inventory shit to whatnot." She started to explain as Luna was treying to make sense of what was going on. "But they all like, wanna get in the dirty dirt instead of me, and the supervisors yelled at me. Making me feel ashamed for showing skin and you know, so where do I pick up my check?"

Luna stared at this woman dumbfounded for a moment as she was starting to understand the source of this complaint. She groaned, this was a poor trend in business where someone tried to go into a well paying industry, and get quick money by faking/inducing injuries or lawsuits. "Wait, so you tried to hit on them, and they denied, and were angry at you?" She asked flat out hoping to be wrong. Karla nodded. "Ugh huh, really hit my self steam and stuff..." Luna was taking down notes cautiously. "You said you were in the mines but you also mentioned skin, were you covered to standards and wearing all necessary safety equipment as listed in the company handbook?"

Karla looked at Luna slightly dumbfounded. "What are you talking about? I was trying to hit on them, like hell I'd nun up. I was wearing a dress like this, my daddy got it for my birthday... Right before my stinking mother made me take this job. So I'm trying to find a man. But now I can't! I want these men gone and a bazillion jewels, make it happen snappy ass. Not everyone can settle." Luna stopped writing notes right there and pulled out Karla's employment file again before confirming with records that there was indeed a Sue Fisch in Public Relations. Luna sighed and quickly wrote out the rest of her notes. "Alright, I have come to a decision. The termination letter will be sent by the end of the day,-" Karla had a smug expression as Luna continued. "-but Miss Fisch I am sad to inform you that you have been relieved of your job, without pay, for violating HR policy, Safety, and you are requested to leave the facility immediately. All personal possessions will be delivered to your listed address. Please leave or I will be required to call security."

Karla's eyebrows twitched as her face was in shock before she tried a last ditch attempt. "This is bullshit, just another man of the patriarchy supporting another man, this is discrimination!" Luna raised an eyebrow. "I'm a woman." Karla groaned aggressively. "I know I was preparing for a man... I'm not getting any money am I?"

Luna was texting security as she responded to the last hurrah."Nope. I am sorry Miss Fisch, this company does not condone cheap tactics to scam for money, especially when you put yourself and others at risk. Now Security is on their way, you also forgot most of the board is women. This is a truly egalitarian company, you have no tactics that can work." After hearing the word security, Karla turned pale before making her way as fast as she could out of the room, and Luna chuckled a bit. "I should post a memo, if anyone wants to pull something, they need to get some professional planning." She said as she pulled out her stamper for termination, and marked Karla as terminated before drafting her report.

WC 1430

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:46 am