Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Catch a Panther [Job/Velvet]

Renji
    Renji

Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blazing Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Catch a Panther [Job/Velvet] Empty To Catch a Panther [Job/Velvet]

Post by Renji 29th August 2020, 2:04 am

To catch a predator:

Sakuramori, a place that was best described to Renji as a forest of paradise, and yet there were some ill rumors that suggested otherwise. To some folk, Sakuramori sounded like a vacation, and to others seemed to process that it was more sacred than just resort. Frankly, Renji was one of those latter people. Still when his amber eyes laid on the job board, the offer to go there was right on the board and it offered a reward too. Some beast was going around and attacking trade routes in Sakuramori. A problem for sure, and from the sounds of it Renji gambled that he might struggle against it. Fortunately, Renji was part of the guild of Sabertooth, and as he learned not long ago that there were other people willing to lend a hand from time to time.

So he reached out to one of his acquaintances, Velvet Skydancer, a fellow guild member and an experienced mage as well. He might not have known her that well given their one encounter so far, but Renji is confident that with Velvet’s support this job would be a breeze so to speak. Plus Renji knew of his skill set to be more of an offensive player that can be a backup healer if needed. As for Velvet, Renji wasn’t entirely sure as he had never witnessed her fight yet.

At any rate, the train took them as close to the beautiful forest as it could, but unfortunately the pair had quite the trek just to get into the vast forest itself. Renji couldn’t help except to chuckle at the inconvenience that was thrown at them. As they approached the edge of the forest, Renji spotted a trail of what he assumed to be one of the trade routes that connects to the village. The teen turned his attention over to his companion before he spoke to her, unbeknownst to him that she can’t see, but even if he did know Renji would still look at her when he spoke. It was just a basic sense of respect and equality in his opinion.

”Well, at least we have more time to appreciate the forest here. I don’t know if it’s just me though, but there is some heavy magic coming from there.” Renji commented to Velvet as he referred to how the Sakuramori is thick with magic energies. Frankly he wasn’t sure if it was the magic itself, or if it was actually the increased humidity. But Renji could feel his skin tingled with moisture.

”Unfortunately I have never been here before, but I do see what I believe is one of those trade routes a short walk away from here. Do you want to follow the trail and hope we find our culprit, or are you confident to track it down without the trail?” After all, he wouldn’t hazard a guess that Velvet didn’t know anything about Sakuramori, and frankly she could have a whole tracking method for all Renji knew.

Renji WC: 500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Renji Sahano | Blazing Phoenix Magic

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:01 pm