Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker

Whisper
    Whisper

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Completed Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker

Post by Whisper 21st August 2020, 9:39 am

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker Maxresdefault

Name:
    Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker, aka Whisper

Birthday:
    10/26

Sexuality:
    Straight

Special Characteristic:
    An eerie grin, an entire armory of accents he mixes in his speech and a penchant for inventing new words. Mix in a tongue piercing and a handful of tattoos inked in strategically positioned places.

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker Da0eyjm-a948d463-ab21-4d88-aa79-78b1ab68b9ac.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDlkZWI1NmUtNzVhMi00MjI1LWI4NWItOTIwMTg3ODk1NTgwXC9kYTBleWptLWE5NDhkNDYzLWFiMjEtNGQ4OC1hYTc5LTc4YjFhYjY4YjlhYy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Personality:

Of many names and many eccentricities Whisper is, arguably as well as not only, a high functioning sociopath. Being raised by a debauched, slightly morally ambiguous mother has resulted in Whisper having a more or less twisted concept of what is and what is not socially acceptable. He views his aloof nature as charming, his disassociation with what is normal as awesome and his binge drinking and occasional gambling problem as commonplace, normal. Growing up without a father, in addition to his only paternal figure exiting from his life at an early age, led to possibly severe abandonment issues and an inability to easily form close relationships with other people. Due to that he tends to engage in brief friendships, short lived romances and frivolous sexual relations. His escapades are more carnal than amorous and most, if not all, are often initiated by intricate schemes, complicated plays and over the top method acting. All of them habits of compulsive lying he has developed to cope with something from his past. This mannerism extends to other aspects of his life seeing as he will often engage in giving fake history lessons to others or tell unbelievable, extraordinary sotries all the while claiming they are true. However, that is not to say that Whisper lacks any important, affectionate interpersonal relationships. Simply, his social circle contains more acquintances than friends compared to other people. He maintains a close bond with his mother and half brother, while also retaining a small, tightly knit group of good friends, four to be precise.

Things are not always what they seem, appearances can be deceiving. Two sayings that completely apply to Whisper as he was not always who he is today. An undisclosed amount of years earlier he was way more compassionate, relaxed and loving. This complete one hundred and eighty degrees turn of personality is an outcome of something quite traumatising that happened to him. The very thing that led him to cultivate his compulsive lying. Whisper's more tender, former personality has not entirely dissapeared, however. His is very loyal, sometimes to the point of extreme, to friends and family. Though he does get embrassed when this side of him is pointed out.

Beyond all that, Whisper is a man fascinated by science, research and arcane artifacts. Clearly learned and educated on the matter he boasts vast knowledge on the subject. What is unclear, however, is where he attained it. Speculations have risen between his family and friends, but ultimately no one knows. It is known, though that he views this as his greatest passion, even going as far as to treat his personal collection of trinkets and magic items eerily simillar to living beings. A trait he, weirdly enough, extends to his wardrobe as well.

§ Yo ho ho, and a bottle of rum § Who doesn't love a drink? Or two? Or a binge drinking session where you wake up next noon with a hazy memory?

§ Back and forth through my mind, behind a cigarette § Even though he likes smoking he, supposedly tries to keep it to a limit. According to him, Whisper only smokes socially, when drinking booze, with coffe, before sex, after sex[...]and of course before drinking. Alas, to quote the legend himself "I am always pre-drink, darling".

§ Arabella's got some interstellar-gato skin boots § And in the same way Whisper has a collection and a love for all arcane, magical and eldritch items. He identifies himself as a collector, finder and purveyor of artifacts as well as a researcher of the arcane.

§ Nothing suits me like a suit § What? Being dressed to the nines is not only a blessing for the others' eyes. It is an art. Enough said, suit up!

§ Τόσα που θέλω να σου πω § Direct; so many things I want to say to you. And it's true! As any other real person Whisper has many, many more things he likes but not to a degree to signal out from his top three. Cats, books, combat boots, staying up late, drunk talks while gazing at the stars. The list goes on and on and on.
    Dislikes:
    § Living easy, loving fee § Do not misunderstand the above phrase. Whisper dislikes lack of freedom. Be it literal, metaphorical, moral or ethical. He wants to abide to no restrictions and prefers to do what he wants the way he want to. This particularly applies to his research and collection.

§ Σταμάτα μωρή γκρίνια § Direct; stop, stupid whiny. If there is one thing that aggravates Whisper a lot, besides his suits getting dirty, ruined or torn, that is whinning. It's useless, vibe-killing and impractical. Little thing that annoys him even more is when he himself whines.

§ My name is loco like the motive that betrayed me § Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn. Seriously, if there is something worse than having an unusual name that is having five of them...and even worse is one of them being Evelyn.

§ All these things I hate revolve around me § As with what he likes the list of what he dislikes can also cover multiple book pages. Excluding the three already mentioned, some of these things are; insects, stale bread and bad coffee. Though, on second thought, bad coffee is way better than no coffee at all.

Motivations:
    § I wanna know know the truth, instead of wondering why § Always hunting the proverbial truth. Whisper is relentless in his pursuit of knowledge. What makes magic work? Why does this prefix affect this incantation in a certain way but leaves another one unchanged? He is methodical and scientific in his approach. After all, any sufficiently analyzed form magic is indistinguishable from science!

§ Θέλω τη φάτσα μου πάνω σε λεφτά § Oblique; I want my face printed on money. A self identified connoisseur and distributor of all sorts of arcane artifacts, Whisper seeks prosperity and success through the monetization of his passion.

§ Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down § This refers to family. Make no mistake to Whisper close friends and family are one and the same. One you are born with, the other you choose. But in the end they both mean the world to him. They are meant to be protected, supported and held dear. Despite his aloof exterior being there for those close to him is one of his top priorities.

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker Ddfnb5b-5440cdac-6358-474e-8714-7225de161024.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjcyOGYyYzAtMTQwMS00MDNlLTk3NWEtZjU1MmIzMmVlMjIzXC9kZGZuYjViLTU0NDBjZGFjLTYzNTgtNDc0ZS04NzE0LTcyMjVkZTE2MTAyNC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker 8533100dff0fd094ccdaaf0d686f733f

Fears:
    § I never want to let you down or have you go § With his abandonment issues as its root, Whisper's grandest and most terrifying worry is to be left by someone he holds dear. That or to dissapoint someone who has put their faith in him.

§ Εθισμένος σε ό, τι με καταστρέφει εν τέλει καταραμένος § Direct; Addicted to everything that destroyes me, in the end I am cursed. Be it booze, women, nicotine or other more ambiguous substances as much as he considers his partaking in them normal and harmless, deep down he fears of being lost in the pleasures and decadence of sin.

§ Θα ζήσω ελεύθερο πουλί § Oblique; I will live free as a brid. As vehemently as Whisper values and seeks freedom, so terrified and opposed he is to that freedom being restrained or taken away from him. This also applies to commitment as, due to his abandonment issues, he can be scared shitless by it.

General Appearance:

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker Dc2ajxu-bfda83a2-181d-4e7a-badb-7d18f43d7749.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZjcyOGYyYzAtMTQwMS00MDNlLTk3NWEtZjU1MmIzMmVlMjIzXC9kYzJhanh1LWJmZGE4M2EyLTE4MWQtNGU3YS1iYWRiLTdkMThmNDNkNzc0OS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Height:
    185cm

Weight:
    78kg

Hair Colour:
    Blonde

Eye Colour:
    Light Brown

Skin Tone:
    Light

Guild: Silver Wolf
    Tattoo: Left Palm
    Tattoo Colour: Black

Last edited by Whisper on 27th August 2020, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker

Post by Ahote 27th August 2020, 6:23 pm

Hey there, Whisper! You just have one edit to make! Once you've made it, update the thread to let me know!
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Whisper
    Whisper

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 100

Post by Whisper 27th August 2020, 6:31 pm

Aaand, done!
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 29th August 2020, 5:45 pm

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker YIu4Ldy
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 15th December 2020, 1:04 am

This character is being moved to WIP for failing an activity check and subsequently being removed from its Guild Group. When the character is updated and brought active, you can request an approval.

Wolfgang Harlow Ignatius Salvador Evelyn van Ryker Jkp0PmI

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 11:07 pm