Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Something Wicked This Way Comes... (Part 1)

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 
    Lineage : Witch of the Trinity
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 106,049

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tarot of the Morei
    Second Skill: Arcana Armaments
    Third Skill: Persona

Something Wicked This Way Comes... (Part 1)  Empty Something Wicked This Way Comes... (Part 1)

Post by Temperance 12th July 2020, 9:15 pm

Job Link Post for C-Rank Free Form

Something Wicked This Way Comes...Part 1.

Era. The Center of the Magical world as far as Fiore was concerned. The home of the none other magic council and the military force of the kingdom. It was just as luxurious and as splendid a city as the capital, Crocus. It was bright, upright, and pristine. Even the very streets of the city seemed perfect from the crisp white cleanliness to the occasional knights that patrolled the streets.

Personally, it was enough to put most criminals on edge.

For the longest time, Selina had avoided Era but it was time for her to step up her game. It wasn't that she was afraid to come here, but 'dark mages' showing up in this city was akin to suicide cause you would be asking to get caught if you did stupid stuff here. Luckily, she wasn't there to stir up trouble...

... yet, anyway.

Era wasn't just home to the magic council, but home to many valuable places. Enterprise districts and HQs, museums, collector's showcases, vaults full of valuables. If you wanted to make it as a thief, you had to be willing to take risks. If Temperance wanted to make a name for herself, no place should be beyond her ability. So for now, she dared to risk coming to this city.

Agil still had portals to the Black Cat Lounge she could travel to. Nothing was stopping him from opening shop in this city, except for when knights came knocking. Only thing was, he rarely got customers from this place. She would have to call up the door on her own at the right time.

For the time being, Selina was dressed in her usual civilian clothing. Her nerdy facade was good for transversing the common streets and drew less attention to her due to glasses and the usual quirky personality she had with it on. The type of person she used to be as a child. In this guise, she also portrayed the role of a Sorcerer Weekly reporter, which would help her more times than she could count.

Following her was a small black cat-- an exceed upon closer inspection, with a large witch's hat and a pair of clawed gloves on her front paws. she appeared and acted like a normal cat, while keeping an eye on the raven-haired girl.

Keeping an eye out among the semi-busy street, Selina began to explore the city, looking towards the more social main street to hope where she could get a better lay of the land and learn more about this place. One thing she knew that stood out the most, and best to avoid-- was the Magic Council, and the Rune Knights that were said to reside in this city...

WC:464

Last edited by Temperance on 14th July 2020, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Gawdwyn
    Gawdwyn

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 2,175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mastery of Chakra
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Something Wicked This Way Comes... (Part 1)  Empty Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes... (Part 1)

Post by Gawdwyn 13th July 2020, 12:48 am

Being a Rune Knight meant that he is the protector of the law against evil. Passing on justice against the damned and criminal. Make sure that all those who break the law. Wearing his signature black vest, he walked with his hands in his pockets, how his chin was perfectly leveled and always forward and looking ahead. Coming out his black vest jacket are shoulders and arms that were refined by the greatest of artisans. His vest jacket was open and his body looked like it was sculpted by the gods. At first look, you can see that his body was built for raw power. But if someone was living a life of fighting, then you would know that his body was made for ending fights.

As he walks, this man's pace and stride are as light as that of a feline predator on the hunt. After recently joined, he has a small reputation against the criminal and the wicked. Overbearing, heinous, violent, ferocious...If you talk about this man, those are words that you would use to describe him. Not many know of this and only those that do know of this fact are in prison, in a coma, or bear witnessed and forever cower, not being heard. He has this look in his eyes, looking like his expression is indifferent. But those who can read his 'aura' or 'presence' knows that he is waiting for a problem; someone breaking the law, a criminal, anything that gives him the excuse to be violent.

While walking through the streets to where he is to protect and uphold and enforce the law. There was a middle-aged man that is presumably and drunk. He seems to be harassing a couple of women and would not let them leave. He is causing public discomfort to the citizens and needs to be in a drunk tank. A few men on the ground laying hurt and wounded. The drunk caused them harm. He grinned with excitement and knew it was time for some violence. In his head, Gawdwyn thought of ways to solve the problem without further escalating it. Since there is a busy day with lots of people. He must be careful not to go overboard. He walked to the man and grabbed his shoulder. And in response, the drunk did a backhand to Gawdwyn's face.

Gawdwyn saw that coming, he took a one-foot step back and turned his face while turning his waste at the same time the backhand coming contact with his face. He felt it of course but Gawdwyn didn't feel a thing. But he felt a wet drop of liquid on his face. THIS DRUNK SPAT ON HIS FACE. HIS DAMN FACE!!! Gawdwyns face went calm and uncaring expression. He grabbed a bandana of a man that was laying on the floor unconscious next to him, conveniently and wiped the spit on the side of his face. HE decided, it is time to punish this fool. [First, distract the target{throws bandana at drunk's face}; black blind jab, and counter across to cheek. Then discombobulated. Gawdwyn claps his hands to the drunk's ears. Being dazed from ears ringing.]

With quick movements and motions of attacks on the drunk, a few awws and cheers were being made for Gawdwyn on his finesse. The drunk grabbed his ears from the obvious pain he is feeling. Gawdwyn took this chance and grabbed the drunken man's shirt. by the collar and then with an overhand toss while holding a tight grip, the drunk went over Gawdwyn's head and slammed to the ground as if he was being used like a sledgehammer hammering a big nail.

Gawdwyn didn't notice from before from having his eyes on his 'target' but he slammed the drunk a couple of feet in front of a woman. She had glasses, long black hair that spanned to her lower back, and a cat beside her. This woman wore circular glasses, had a young face, long black hair that reached her lower back and walked with a black cat. The men tipped over but he pulled to his direction from the woman so she wouldn't fall victim to his actions. "Excuse me, hope you weren't distressed from my recent action on to you."

WC: 710
    Tag: @Temperance
    Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Something Wicked This Way Comes... (Part 1)  Empty Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes... (Part 1)

Post by Temperance 13th July 2020, 8:03 am

Selina was pretty much to herself, excluding the company of the odd-looking black cat that followed her. She had looked through the streets so far, and found a fair deal of things to do... and potential areas of interest for her 'work'. A few museums, some high-end businesses, and private owners. She would have to research a bit about them more before she would call any targets. It was a personal creed of her to not just rob random stuff. She was a thief but not a cleptomaniac. She felt her targets either deserve her attention or to make a statement on a grander scale. At times, she felt more like a diva than a thief. But she loved doing things with a bit of flare when she wasn't undercover like now.

She had combed through much of the common streets and major venues-- including the surrounding area of Era's Magic Council plaza. She tried to not draw attention to herself and just pass by the outer region. She was sure security there was beyond her at the moment.

Now she had ventured into the back streets and other alleyways that she could use. Any good infiltration and recon mission involved getting the lay of the land. A city like this could become a giant maze if you didn't stick to the main roads and streets. But it also made for good escape routes and hidden passages. Her goal was for two things-- find a means for proper escape routes when she would do a heist here... and also find a safe place to conjure the 'door' for the Black Cat Lounge.

Her search however was interrupted as she exited one of the backstreets to find some drunk now trying to bother a couple of women. The guy clearly was drunk, naturally, with no real care for the feelings of the people in his wake. Temperance's nerdy persona was usually to act ditzy or ungraceful-- but that wobbliness soon ended as her gaze became like daggers from behind her thick glasses. She hated men like them-- who thought they could have their way with anyone. The small cat gave a concerned meow behind her as she took a step forward. With a flick of her hand, a tarot card appeared from her sleeve between her fingers, prepared to use it to cut the man to the chase...

... WHAM!! However, her interference was no longer necessary as another person intervened. Another muscular type from the look of him. He clearly acted to the disturbance the man had and after a rather childish spit to his face-- the blue-haired man was in no mood and proceed to beat the crap out of him.

A rather neutral look crossed Selina's face as she observed the violence. The whole scene seemed to become a street performance as she stepped out to mingle into the crowd-- but that soon became a problem as the drunk man went up, over, and came slamming down a few feet from her, making her jump a bit. Many cheered at the 'heroic deed', as Selina merely had a drop of sweat fall from her face.

You can practically smell the testosterone in this alley... she thought, accompanied by the meow of the cat.

With the drunk incapacitated, the man with the blue hair and shirtless vest approached. He seemed pleasant by the smile on his face as he excused himself and asked if she was okay being so close to the now unconscious doofus. Out of sight from the larger blue-haired man, she flicked her wrist and her Tarot card retracted back into her sleeve.

"Wha?! Oh, me? I-I'm okay!" she said, her mannerism returning to the more social and tight-strung woman she pretended to be. "I'm sure those girls appreciate it as do the others he hurt." At the moment knowing how close she was, she got a rather good look at his attire, of the white gi pants he wore, boots, and the unusual vest he wore that showed off his muscular arms, chest and abdominal. To make it convincing and a little honest, her face became red. "Oh, wow... you really don't like shirts do you..." she commended, her glasses clearly concealing her eyes but not the red on her face.

In the back of her mind, the same thought of testosterone was repeated. The little cat gave an annoyed-sounding meow nearby as if to say 'good grief'. But otherwise, the cat appeared just a regular cat.

WC: 753
    TWC: 1217

Gawdwyn
    Gawdwyn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gawdwyn 13th July 2020, 7:37 pm

Small cheers and praises were given to Gawdwyn. The two women that were assisted by his actions bowed to him, giving their generosity with utmost sincerity. They witnessed something disgusting and saved by a man who displayed ferocity and valor. The drunken man must have been strong but succumbed to alcohol led to his defeat. It didn't matter what happens to him though, from Gawdwyn's point of view, you commit a crime, you get punished for it. This man may have been drunk but such a thing of sexual harassment, public harm, and violence. The woman in front of Gawdwyn was appealing in excellent stature. But He can't make out her face with those glasses covering her eyes and a portion of her face. "The two women I assisted from their troubles by this fool. I'm sure they're grateful, but it was nothing. " He responded to the woman statement from how he saved the two women and them being grateful. This little save was a good way to release his stress. He was looking to fight and hurt somebody, now because of this, he can now sleep.

"Oh, wow... you really don't like shirts do you..." is what the woman said. IT was clear she observed Gawdwyns upper body and vest. "When I fight, I want to move without anything holding my fists back. And though I might be a Rune Knight, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those damned robes. You have to kill me and even then...But I digress. I like to move freely." He chuckled while grabbing the back of the drunken man's collar, picking him up with one hand. "This man was obviously going to a jail cell. Yo, Here take care of this idiot what you. A few people are injured as well. Be quick" He yelled at to the closed city guard available and threw the drunk at the guard's direction. "Anyway, I don't think you are a citizen here. What brings you?"

He asked the woman that he is conversing with of what is her purpose being in Era. It was only to his curiosity. That Era isn't a large place, but he would remember a few people, and this woman is being one of them. Out of nowhere some guy causing a scene in the restaurant from where the drunken man was making a scene. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY BROTHER" A large guy yelled in raged. IT took Gawdwyn's attention.

"Hmm?" Gawd win saw inside the restaurant and through his observation people are worried about this man making a scene. He heard 'brother'. From his hypothesis, the man raging inside for everyone to hear even outside was the drunk's brother. "Excuse me just one second." He said with a smile on his face. Gawdwyn had his hands in his pockets and walked through the open restaurant. "Hey, your brother was making a scene and I arrested his fool self." Gawdwyn said taunting this man that seemed very agitated. Taking a closer look, the brother of the drunken man looked almost seven feet tall, very muscular and much much larger; being two times his size.

The Big Brother slowly walked past the customers of this restaurant and outside standing in front of Gawdwyn. Almost a whole foot difference. "You arrested my brother?!" The big man's fists were clenching and were ready for a fight. There were people murdering around them. Being awe from the size of this guy in front of Gawdwyn. People wondering who is going to reign victorious, how long this fight is going to take.

Gawdwyns response was to take a step closer, less than two feet away. "Yea, I arrested and beat the hell out of him. Smashed his face in the pavement right there, Right where I was standing before I came here. But don't worry though, you'll have visiting rights. HE assaulted a Rune Knight and spat on my face to add insult to injury." He grinned while having his eyebrows go up more than once. After he spoke to the angry man in front of him, Gawdwyn felt something wet, land on his face. Yes, it happened again. Someone spitting on his face. And saw a fist being clocked back by this man in front of him.

Gawdwyn, with quick reflexes, grabbed the big man's face; Having his fingers inside the muscles in his jaw. At the same time, the Big MAn's punch stopped a few inches in front of Gawdwyn. People were shocked on what they were seeing. This isn't even a fight. From Gawdwyn's peripheral vision, he sees a few people looking away from what he just did. "Don't move, or you'll regret it." The big man was twitching, obviously in pain. But the Big Man still had some fight left in him and grabbed Gawdwyn's wrist that grabbed his face. "*sigh*, This is what I mean. " Gawdwyn turned and brought the Big Man's body to the ground and brought his hand blindingly quick. The Big Man's head was buried underground, and the sound that was made was close to a small bomb or grenade. A simple 'boom'.

People in the restaurant stood up, shaken from the noise they heard. People outside were in awe and terrified from the fight that was done and more so of the result. Some random individuals spoke out, "His hand". Gawdwyn turned and tossed the rag that he was holding to the individual that just spoke out. But it wasn't some rag, it was half of the face from the man that he ripped from the fool that crossed him, tried to assault him.

Gawdwyn spoke calmly, "Get another medic."

Tag: @Temperance
    WC: 957
    Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 14th July 2020, 10:56 am

The guy was chummy even after he beat some guy into a pulp. He practically puffed out his chest as he shamelessly displayed his strength. His excuse for being shirtless pretty much was the fact to be restraint from fighting. It was when he outright came out and said he was a knight, that made her eyes flinch a bit from behind her thick glasses. Good thing he couldn't see it. However, apparently he was a local and then he asked her who she was as he didn't think she was a resident to Crocus.

"Ahh-- Well, I--"

Luckily, things got a bit more complicated as the 'brother' of the first guy came out. He was pissed that his brother was arrested, but the stranger knight didn't really seem that sympathetic. Then things got out of hand when he spits in his face too. Big mistake.

Selina flinched and backed up at the painful display that the blue-haired knight did, literally causing the man to be buried headfirst into the cobblestone ground! Brutal didn't begin to cover it. As he had torn part of the man's face off, Selina took this moment to finally slip away before he could ask more questions. She vanished into the crowd easily, as it wasn't hard as a few others with soft stomachs couldn't handle the sight.

Gawdwyn wouldn't notice till it was too late.

The woman continued down the alleyway to make her way out and back to the safety of the Black Cat Lounge when she could. As she walked away, her mind was clear on that man. He was a mage to the Royal Knights, especially with the tattoo on the back of his neck.

"Wow... even there are nut-jobs in the Knights, aren't they?" The voice came from none other than the mysterious black cat that followed her. Now with her witch hat on, Hex eagerly pawed her way beside Selina as she now had a more stern and elegant stride, oppose to the ditzy one. "Certainly not the orthodox version."

A hum escaped Selina as she walked. "Yeah. He would come off as foolish, but he is a knight-- and a dangerous one if you get on his bad side. Still, nothing I couldn't handle ... if I had to handle him." she explained to the cat. "Goes to show the Knights are not as 'pure' as they would like to seem. Which makes things interesting for us." A smirk showed on her face, her expression hidden by her glasses.

"Mrehehehe..." Hex the Exceed Cat cackled in a catty way, eagerly keeping up with her witch friend. "Crocus is gonna rule the day Temperance came to town."

With that, they left till it would be time to case their first heist in this 'holy' city.

WC: 476
    TWC:1684

Gawdwyn
    Gawdwyn

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gawdwyn 14th July 2020, 12:12 pm

People that cheered for him now became flabbergasted; stunned, and quiet fro what they have seen. Gawdwyn was someone who didn't care for such things and to him, he prefers that he isn't liked amongst the people. He doesn't want to come off as being considered soft. Right now, he is getting frustrated about why he is getting spat on the face. What is with the disrespect, when he literally didn't do anything wrong. He turned around to go back with his conversation with the woman with the glasses. As he turned his head, he doesn't see her. It has only been a few minutes, less than two minutes at most. And she left. He wanted to take her out to dine at one of his favorite restaurants. He kept thinking about her and just remembered that he didn't get her name. "SHIT." He scoffed the thought of not knowing her name and wiped the spit off his face with the actual rag he had from before. "I'm sure I'll meet her again in the future." People moved out of the way to leet he walks through the streets. He didn' care about what happened to the two idiots that pissed him off.

WC: 205

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:11 pm