Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Persona (WIP)

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 
    Lineage : Witch of the Trinity
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 106,049

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tarot of the Morei
    Second Skill: Arcana Armaments
    Third Skill: Persona

Persona (WIP) Empty Persona (WIP)

Post by Temperance 23rd April 2020, 12:13 pm

Persona

Persona (WIP) Wz4uPCc

Magic Type:
    +Primary Summoning
    +Auxiliary Holder

Training Topic:
    "I am Thou, Thou art I..."

Holder-Item Link:
    Persona Mask

Description:
    Through great trauma, stress, or an emotional epiphany of some sort, one awakens to the hidden truth of their being. Their true self. By facing and acknowledging it, their soul suddenly manifests into a new form. A mask used to face hardships and challenges, known as a "Persona". A persona can take on many forms-- famous historical figures, to gods or demons, depending on the personality of the user. Due to this, it is not a physical summoning as most summons use, as they are projections of a user's will.

The physical manifestation of this magic comes in a mask worn by the user, which appears and disappears at whim. However, by removing the mask, the mask transforms into the summon. While a user may summon multiple Personas at a time, they become more physical, depends on the focus or goal of the user. However to use Multiple Personas, one requires a flexible and the ability to forge bonds with other souls, for good or ill. In short, the mask becomes the medium for one to channel the power of the Personas that reside within.

Magic Benefits:

+Character can have up to 3 Summon spells active at once.
    +Associated Holder Item receives 1 additional equipment ability that is equal to the character's rank (Up to S).

Persona (WIP) SQAA7gz

Unique Abilities:

• Wildcard: Among Persona-Users, there exists a coveted and rare trait called the "Wildcard". It gives the Persona-User the ability to manifest, use, and switch between multiple Personas. This ability grows stronger with the bonds the user makes as well. For one to use this ability, the caster must have a strong soul to maintain their own individuality. The Wildcard allows the Persona-User to switch out and summon Multiple-Personas. To do so, one must have a strong soul to handle the multiple personas it resides-- allowing the caster to have a User-Rank Cap at S passive boost to their total MP.

Persona (WIP) ZNwUShZ

• "I am Thou, thou art I...":Personas are strength born from one's heart and the will of rebellion, when faced against great oppression. As the Persona User grows as a person, so too does their Persona. This, in turn, causes the line to blur between summon and summoner. As one grows, their power to strengthen their Personas become realized. This gives the user a User-Rank Cap at S passive boost to their Spell Damage used by their Personas. Their inner resolve and will power enhance their magic damage.  

Persona (WIP) FFFUiqo

• Aria of the Soul:The power of Persona is tied to a space normally inaccessible to people.This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. While the mask is the manifestation of the different personas formed in the soul, it is the mysterious place called "The Velvet Room", that connects the caster to the realm of the 'sea of souls'. The music playing there energizes the soul to levels beyond fathom... Time and space mingles as Temperance can travel to an in-between space called the "Velvet Room". Out of combat, she can learn to travel to this space where she can learn more about this realm and seek council with the beings in there. It is also due to the power of the Velvet Room, she can fuse Personas-- allowing summons to use other summons spells via paying the same cost for them. Their appearance might change on the fly.

Persona (WIP) C98frKQ

Last edited by Temperance on 7th January 2021, 7:57 pm; edited 13 times in total

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Persona (WIP) Empty Re: Persona (WIP)

Post by Temperance 26th April 2020, 6:47 am

(Spell Purchase list and Lineage place)

Persona (WIP) AiikDdw

Spells Earned:
    D Rank:  ( 0/2 advanced)
    C Rank:
    B Rank:
    A Rank:  
    S Rank:
    H Rank:

Signatures: 2
    + 3 spells used in the signatures.
    + 1 extra signature from lineage
    + 3 extra spell slots reduced to give signatures 2 summons each.

Spells Purchased:

Plot/Cosmetic Summons:
    (Summons here can replace appearance for existing ones only.)

Fortune Ladies:

Last edited by Temperance on 27th November 2020, 6:01 pm; edited 5 times in total

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 26th April 2020, 6:48 am

B-Rank Spells

Auto-Masuku:

Auto-Mataru:

Auto-Maraku:

B-Rank Advance Spells

Jeanne d'Arc:

Scáthach:

Last edited by Temperance on 27th November 2020, 6:02 pm; edited 18 times in total

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 26th April 2020, 6:52 am

A-Rank Spells

Carmen Sandiego:

Clotho, the Spinner:

Alice:

Morgiana the Clever:

Elizabeth Shirland:

Cleopatra:

A-Rank Advance Spells
    Scherezade:

Ishtar:

Last edited by Temperance on 27th November 2020, 6:29 pm; edited 24 times in total

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 26th April 2020, 6:52 am

S-Rank Spells
    Unlocked upon S-Rank

Morgan Le Fay, the Witch Queen:

Fortune Lady Past:

Circe:

S-Rank Advance Spells

Nemesis:

H-Rank Spells
    Unlocked upon H-Rank

Norn:

H-Rank Advance Spells

Fortune Lady Every:

Last edited by Temperance on 11th December 2020, 7:49 pm; edited 14 times in total

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 11th July 2020, 4:09 pm

Signature Spells

The following signatures have been given 1 S-class spell each, adding to their abilities by +1.

Persona (WIP) R6P4KUZ

Irene Adler:
    Grade: Grande
    Melee Damage: 43 HP
    Summon HP: 300 HP
    Range: 100 Meters
    Speed: 100 MPS
    Duration: 10 posts.
    Descrpition: Temperance's initial Persona and the embodiment of her rebellion spirit. It takes the form of the elegant, charming and mischievous Irene Adler, the famous figure from  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series. She is renown for her charm and skills as both a grifter and thief, which made her a frequent adversary in the books. She is often portrayed as a femmefatale who uses her charms and wit to take advantage of situations and turns the tabels on her targets. She is portrayed as an elegant woman with deep hue of rosy skin, and light green dress, mixed with different hues of colors and flowers in her hat.
    The soul of a rebellious woman who would not adhere to the whims of society...
    Arcana: The Fool

Abilities:

Persona (WIP) PCaCcfq

Laverna:
    Grade: Normal
    Melee Damage: 35 HP
    Summon HP: 250 HP
    Descrpition: Temperance's ascended Persona version of Irene Adler, Laverna the Goddess of Thieves and black magic. Originally a spirit from the underworld, she aids and protects those of thieves offering her favor to act in safety and never seen. She is often clad in black and elegant robes, to be both regal but also capable of great stealth and deception. Though a minor goddess, her reverence by those of magical thieves has offered her great strength and reverence.
    Arcana: The Fool

Abilities:

Persona (WIP) BEcO1Sq

Atropos:
    Grade: Normal
    Melee Damage: 35 HP
    Summon HP: 250 HP
    Descrpition: The third sister of the Morei/Fates, the Thread-Cutter. She is the one who snips the thread at the end of a person's life, making her a goddess of death but a vital part of the cycle of life. The long, violet/white haired gorgeos goddess has looks that kill. She is clothed in a mix of black as night silks-- but blend to become a more acrobatic attire. Further, her sissors can transform into a series of chain weapons-- often linked daggers or a scythe.
    Arcana: The Wheel of Fortune

XXX

Abilities:

Last edited by Temperance on 7th January 2021, 8:02 pm; edited 6 times in total

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 9th November 2020, 4:12 pm

Before I can grade this, some of your summons have other players Face Claims in them and I'll need you to provide proof of being able to use them as your summons, or to change them. When one of both of these have been done, please bump the thread.

♕♕ - post 1:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 9th November 2020, 4:13 pm

♕♕ - post 2:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 10th November 2020, 11:50 am

I made the changes. What images of what I couldn't find I improvised. Sorry about that confusion. In future ill double check FC page.

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 14th November 2020, 11:26 pm

Alrighty, Temperance! You know the deal. Please look out for this color for any edits. If you have any questions, you can dm me on discord, pm me on site, or ask in the thread. Once the edits are done, please bump the thread. ^^

♕♕ - post 1:

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 14th November 2020, 11:26 pm

♕♕ - post 2:

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 27th November 2020, 7:16 pm

I made the changes pertaining to the upper magics, left signatures alone to clear up something. My understanding is that I can put 2 spells in signature summons AT The cost of using spell slots from S to do so. Is that not the case anymore, as that was the intention I did. I made a note of it now in my spell count post in this page. Please let me know, thank you.

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 2nd December 2020, 5:48 pm

Edits will be in the same color again. Bump when done.

♕♕ - post 1:

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 2nd December 2020, 5:48 pm

♕♕ - post 2:

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 11th December 2020, 7:50 pm

Happy to report I am now officially S rank, and that I updated my signatures appropriately. Hope this is all good now. Thank you

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 13th December 2020, 10:07 pm

Edits will be in the same color again. Bump when done.

♕♕ - post 1:

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 13th December 2020, 10:07 pm

♕♕ - post 2:

Temperance
    Temperance

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Temperance 7th January 2021, 8:03 pm

@Saraphina Sorryf or delay and for typos. Should be all good now I hope.

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 11th January 2021, 9:52 pm

♕♕ - post 1:

Persona (WIP) CzMK0qd

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 11th January 2021, 9:53 pm

♕♕ - post 2:

Persona (WIP) CzMK0qd

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:50 am