Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Griffons History Cannon post (Open)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Griffons History Cannon post (Open) Empty Griffons History Cannon post (Open)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 31st July 2013, 7:34 pm

Griffon was sitting at a table drinking some beer not looking like his normal happy self. "What's wrong Griffon" Draco asked sincerely. "Its nothing Draco..."Griffon sad looking sad. "C'mon Griff you know you can tell me anything.". "That's the thing Draco I have never told anyone this." Griffon said starting to break down. "Fine don't tell me but when you get beaten in a fight because your sad don't come crying to me.." and with that Draco left to go talk to some other pets around the guild, leaving Griffon sitting alone looking sad.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Griffons History Cannon post (Open) Empty Re: Griffons History Cannon post (Open)

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd August 2013, 1:12 pm

Heero noticed Griffon looking; rather glum for his usual self. After thoroughly munching on a Taco; and finding a Hot Dog; then locating mustard. Heero made his way over to Griffon's bench, munching away the entire time.

"Griffon....what is it?" Heero stated; his voice friendly, but mildly serious as he sat on top of the table; his feet down on the part of the bench you were supposed to sit on as he snacked on his Hot Dog.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Griffons History Cannon post (Open) Rose

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Griffons History Cannon post (Open) Empty Re: Griffons History Cannon post (Open)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd August 2013, 1:20 pm

Griffon saw Heero sit next to him and kind of got a small smile but then it faded "I have been thinking a lot about my past lately and its making me really sad about what happened and everything. I have never told anyone about it and its starting to bother me a lot." Griffon said as he started to look away.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd August 2013, 1:32 pm

Heero finished his Hot Dog off; swallowing and then leaning back on the bench table with both of his hands. He inhaled deeply; and then exhaled in a relaxed manner. He himself; couldn't see his mother's adoring smile; nor ever feel his father's prideful handshake.

He and Alye; the Reyold Kids. Had one of the most tragic histories in Fiore; losing their parents in the worst storm in Fiore's history. He knew what it was like to have a past that could hurt; but he also knew what it was like to rise above it. Even now---he wondered what it would feel like to smile and laugh over dinner with his parents at little oddball jokes like a normal family would. But he knew that whatever Afterlife they existed in, they still loved him. He could remember that much from the 11 years he was blessed to grow up with a complete family; his sister included.

"Well.......I'm all ears. Come on, let's go up to the 2nd Floor and talk about this then!" Heero cheerfully put a hand on Brink's shoulder for a split second, then led him up to the 2nd Floor; usually reserved for the higher ranking members of the Guild; but---in this case; Heero would make an exception.

In contrast to the bottom floor; the top floor had plush red velvet couches, slick polished wooden tables, another bartender; and red velvet cushioned seats at each table. Heero would sit at one such table; waiting for Brink to have a seat. A few of the higher ranking Wizards in Fairy Tail looked at Brink in confusion; since he was up on the top floor. But when they saw Heero at the table with him; they grinned and nodded, going about their business.

"Well....take your time."

× Bio
    × Magic

Griffons History Cannon post (Open) Rose

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd August 2013, 2:11 pm

Griffon sat down on the second floor with Heero. "Well since I'm up here I might as well tell you..." Griffon took in a deep breath and started. "When I was born I didn't really have any money or really food. I grew up in a small poor town." Griffon said with a grimace. "and me and my family were doing anything we could to survive the harsh conditions." Griffon started to remember more about his past. "When I was younger I used to play outside with my friend, Melody Ravenspirit..She was my best friend. One day my uncle came and challenged my dad to a magic duel to which he lost..."Griffon continued. "my uncle was not happy and swore revenge on my whole family, and on my birthday when I turned 10 he barged into my house and killed both my mom and dad, he took my brother, Drake Knighthunter back to live with him. I ran as fast as I could to look for Melody but she was gone to. So I ended up being alone in the world with no family by my side." Griffon said starting to tear up. "After that day I lived on the streets for 9 years stealing and killing for food and money. But one day when I was walking in a ally way I saw an egg in the corner and I picked it up and cared for it until it hatched, that egg was my now best friend Draco." Griffon started to calm down. "We ended up in jail for our troubling. When we got released we realized that we needed a change, and I was walking in the streets of magnolia one day and I got hit in the face with a sorcerers magazine. That magazine showcased Fairy Tail. I decided that's were I want to go."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:36 pm