Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello Everyone

s6vlamos
    s6vlamos

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by s6vlamos 17th March 2020, 12:08 pm

Hey everyone. A few things about me first. I have been roleplaying for about 4 years in other forums before life and work got in the way and forced me to stop 6 years ago. I was always itching to start again since I have a lot more time on my hands nowadays but I never made that final step and actually post something. You could say I was afraid to commit to a new project only to have the rug pulled from under my feet yet again.
    All of those concerns and insecurities however would end today! The Greek Government, in an attempt to contain the recent virus outbreak, took the decision to close down all businesses and pretty much force everyone to stay at home for the foreseeable future. In these troubling and uncertain times however I decided to look the glass as half full and take it as a sign that I should start roleplaying again. I first tried to visit my old stomping grounds but, to my dismay, all of them have closed. So I searched around for new home until I arrived here. I am a big fan of the Fairy Tail franchise and have roleplayed in a FT setting in the past so it was perfect.
    I haven't checked yet most of the stuff here or how exactly people get recruited to the different guilds or factions so use this thread to say hello it send me a PM if you are interested in roleplaying with me. I haven't made my character yet but that will happen later today after I thoroughly read the character creation process of the forum. If any of you get in touch before I finish I'm willing to make any changes that would make my character fit more with the theme of any guild or faction. I'll also try to use the discord channel you have here since I'm not very familiar with discord in general. Frankly speaking im here to have fun and take my mind off things so I hope you welcome me to this great place you have built for yourselves.

tl;dr version I'm here to have fun with everyone!
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Wren 17th March 2020, 12:33 pm

WELCOME!

I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy our little community here! <3

If you join the discord and have any questions, we have a questions channel where you can ask the staff to answer any questions you have about the site stuff, but even if you don't, we have a Staff Questions Thread you can utilize as well <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Shen Kadokawa 17th March 2020, 12:35 pm

Yeah, I feel you on the virus-front. Regardless, I hope you can enjoy your stay here. The forum is honestly pretty fun and easy-going. Still, if you need any help getting started, take a look at the New User Guide if you haven't already, as there is some potentially useful information in there that can assist you in your endeavors. If you have any questions, I would recommend joining the discord server, as our staff team has a pretty much constant presence in there and we have a dedicated questions channel designed to answer any question you might have.

As for the process of joining a guild, once you make your character you can pretty much freely join any of the open guilds you can find here on the guild information page, which gives you a general overview of all guilds as well as information such as links to their guides. After that, most guilds generally use guild intros, i.e. a roleplay thread where you rp your character seeking out and joining the guild with other guild members, aces, or the guild masters helping out in-character. I hope that helps.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me or the other members of staff for advice. That said, though ...

Hello Everyone Giphy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:47 pm