Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Escaped Convict

Escaped Convict Empty Escaped Convict

Post by Guest 27th February 2020, 4:10 am

The two of them were currently peeping over the back fence of a large house, where the large male next to her was keeping a permanent eye on his daughter, as she went from room to room. Originally, the mage's job had been to simply capture and bring him back as soon as possible but he had opened up to her, explaining that the only reason that he had escaped from prison was to make sure that his daughter was safe and happy. Accepting that as a worthy cause, she had given him some time and was now more of a minder than a hunter, which to be honest suited her better. She had never been fond of having to hunt down people who she had no prior knowledge about and the truth was that she did not even know anything about the crime that this man had committed. Anyway, he seemed friendly enough and had not caused her any bother at all after she had agreed to his terms. There was little he could do anyway in truth as Sienna's spirits were more than a match for his skills and any one of them could defeat him quickly. It was just the way of things.

"Thank you for giving me this chance," he said after a while, "You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Has it been that long since you last saw her?" Sienna asked quietly, not wanting to pry too much.

"A couple of years at least," he said sadly, "I hate myself for missing so much of her young life but that is the price that I have to pay for breaking the law. I understand that much. You see, I killed a man while defending my wife from him and that is why I am in prison in the first place. I did not mean to do him in but I just hit him so hard that he could not recover."

"Violence is never really the answer but it seems that we're always being forced in to it as though it's what we were meant to do," Sienna replied with a sigh, "I hope that one day, you will be allowed to see your daughter face to face, instead of from behind this wall."

"I hope so too," he said, before turning to the mage, "All right, I am ready to go, lead the way mage."

With a nod, Sienna clambered down to the floor and started to make her way through the dark streets with the convict following close behind her. The blue eyed mage was happy that violence had at least been avoided tonight and that she had managed to help the convict in some small way. Yes, what he had done was terrible but by showing remorse for his actions. it had given him the chance to redeem himself, a chance that she hoped that he would one day be able to take. For the sake of his daughter.

(501 Words)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:57 pm