Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A chance encounter leads to a new path

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

A chance encounter  leads to a new path Empty A chance encounter leads to a new path

Post by Daemon Spade 13th July 2013, 8:08 pm

The rose gardens a tranquil area filled with the beauty of the floral world. As regular people walked casually through gardens one young man stumbled slowly leaving a trail of blood in his wake. I should have known they'd try to capture me during the day they know I'm weakest during the day time. " The young man grimaced as he held the left side of his stomach as blood continued to seep from his wound. As time passed the young man continued to bleed out until the point where his body finally gave out causing him to collapse to the floor in a small pool of blood .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A chance encounter  leads to a new path 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A chance encounter  leads to a new path Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Riza
    Riza

Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Arachne Orchid

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A chance encounter  leads to a new path Empty Re: A chance encounter leads to a new path

Post by Riza 14th July 2013, 12:02 pm

It wasn't often that Riza pitied humans, especially when they were interrupting her afternoon stroll. The woman slanted her eyes and peered down at the fallen man at her feet, nudging him with the toe of her boot. [color=crimson]"Pathetic,"[color] she muttered, clicking her tongue at his disheveled figure. "What to do with you..." She could hear cries and angry shouts in the distance, what she assumed the man to be the cause of. Her curiosity piqued. "Now why are they interested in you?" Snapping her fingers, she lifted the man with a wind spurt and had his body follow her into the shadows, escaping the footfalls of the oncoming mob.

~~

It had been about an hour, and the man Riza had brought back to her guild lay unconscious on a pile of old, dusty tarps the guild master had found in a heap elsewhere in the main building. She sat perched upon a high stool, watching the man's breathing. He had lost some blood and left a bit of a mess on her floors (something she was going to make the man clean once he was able). A small mound of bandages and a jar of medicinal cream was resting on his chest - something Riza had scrounged up in the few weeks of house cleaning. What to do with the corpse if he dies... She scrunched her nose up at the thought of having to deal with something so messy.

The room the two were in had an open balcony to the left, and the last streams of light shone inside, illuminating the room in a warm, orange glow. It was build with old-looking wood and furnished with burgundy-clothed chairs and wall hangings. The floor was one of the few bare floors in the establishment - Riza had been working on gathering rugs for the place since the floors were scuffed up and stained from age. Riza swept her gaze around the room and took in the sight. It had improved from when she found the place, but it was still on the dingy side of things. Nothing a little company can't help fix.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A chance encounter  leads to a new path Empty Re: A chance encounter leads to a new path

Post by Daemon Spade 14th July 2013, 2:25 pm

Daemon awoke slowly with a soft groan as he grabbed his left stomach and noticed that his wound had healed yet he felt like his body weighted a thousand times heavier then normal. after he slowly sat up nearly nocking over the bandages and medicinal cream he clenched his right hand and attempted to focus the cosmic energy he had stored In his body but nothing came to the surface. Damnit I have nothing left those bastards are goanna finish me off for sure He thought before he blinked slightly and looked around noticing that his surroundings had changed to a rather epic building while he was near death.

"Where am I ?" He thought as he noticed a rather bewitching brunette sitting on a high stool staring at him. Did you save me from that mob ?" he asked her as he slowly got up and carefully placed the medical supplies beside him bowing to her. How can I ever repay you ? He asked looking at her with a charismatic smile.

A chance encounter  leads to a new path 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 14th July 2013, 2:43 pm

"I wouldn't exactly call yourself saved..." Raising an eyebrow, Riza watched the man bow before her. What the hell is he doing? She narrowed her eyes, finding his display revolting. "Get up - I just cleaned that floor the other day." She crossed her legs and looked at the man more closely. "Why were those people chasing you? And don't lie or I'll throw you out on the streets for them to snatch up." The man didn't give her the best impression - first he was half-dead in the garden and now he was grovelling at her feet. Of course, if she was going to be a guild master some grovelling was to be expected, right? Riza blinked. The idea still didn't sit well with her. How could an individual become strong if they were willing to bow to her every whim? I suppose it's a process... This guild thing is going to take a while to get used to.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th July 2013, 3:02 pm

He listened to her as his eyes quickly sharpened and as he slowly opened his robe reviling a scroll being held in his metallic left arm. "In this scroll there is a dark secret about the magic council my people are the victims of this horrific act I stole this scroll to bring the truth to the light of day but.. " He un rolls the scroll reveling that most of the important information had been damaged during his escape. Daemon slowly got to his feet and lifted the hood of his robe reveling his long black hair and sharp silver eyes. " a little while ago I was the general of the rune knights defense division. "

Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 14th July 2013, 3:19 pm

A rune knight? Riza's eyes narrowed a little more. "And tell me... Why bother revealing the truth? Those fools of the council and the like always hide the truth. You can't undo what has been done." She stood, knocking the medicine and bandages towards the man as she passed him by. "If you're not going to use those, put them on the table over there," she told him, lazily gesturing to a table sitting against the opposing wall. Riza moved to the balcony and looked out at the cave-like structure of the surrounding area, the water surrounding the guild's various buildings soothing her with its sound of rushing through the cavern.

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th July 2013, 3:35 pm

He nodded calmly and slowly rose to hi feet as he picked up the medicine and bandages then walked over to the table she was pointing at and placed the on the counter. "I refuse to believe that this world needs both the darkness and the light to live but if the light becomes corrupted this world will sink into true despair . Plus I need this truth to come to light to understand the reason behind the event that transpired." He said calmly as he walked towards the balcony as his eyes remained sharp yet deep within them a torrent of sorrow could be seen briefly. He leaned slowly against the railing looking at the cave nearly perfect structure.

this place is like my mothers den." He said with a gentle smile on his face while closing his eyes as he remembered his mothers den and his brothers.

Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 14th July 2013, 6:20 pm

"You want the truth?" Riza asked, glancing at the peculiar being to her right. "No one really wants that." She turned back to the other half of the room and walked to a blood smudge on the floor, her heels clicking with each step. [color=crimson]"Alright, since you want the truth, I'll offer it to you. But at a price." She crossed her arms and turned to metal-armed man. "But first, do you know who I am?"

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th July 2013, 6:36 pm

He looks to her and thought for a brief second watching her walk to the middle of the room as he slowly fallowed her and stood right in front of her. "Your Riza Wilder the Goddess and leader of Arachne Orchid a new guild that has " blossomed" over the years and acquired great fear from the other guilds including the oblivion alliance. " He said with confidence as he was briefed about her and the new guild. I've got a few connections in the dark guilds and information comes with a price. For the truth I'm willing to sell my own soul . He said looking her straight in the eyes gazing deeply.

Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 14th July 2013, 7:37 pm

Riza couldn't understand this man's unfounded loyalty. He doesn't even know what he's getting into, I'm sure. Always lived in the light. Instead of commenting on his information, she returned his steady gaze. "I'll offer you refuge here in Arachne Orchid in order for you to work your way to discovering the truth about the ways of the world. It won't be a desirous journey," she added, scooting closer to the male. She brushed her hand across his shoulders as she slipped behind him, relocating to his other side. Her heels clicked loudly in the otherwise-silent room. "Are you sure you're ready to throw your past away and start anew in the relentless darkness?"

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th July 2013, 8:24 pm

Daemon turns his head to look at her with a determined look in his eyes.  I was raised by wolves taught how to use my powers by a crazy old man and spent my first birthday stained in my parents blood , I don't care who or what I have to face I will claim the truth. I thank you Riza for offering me a home here , by the way are we close to the spooky forest I need to call a friend?  " He said each sentence with a calm and charismatic voice  as a small blush rested on his face from the close proximity of the two of them .

Riza
    Riza

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Riza 14th July 2013, 8:55 pm

Riza patted the man's cheek roughly before taking a step back. "Lovely. Feel free to come and go as you please." She started walking towards one of the exits but paused at the doorway. "Oh," she said softly, turning over her shoulder. "Meet me later for your guild tattoo. Before going off to see your friend, I suggest cleaning up your little accident." She motioned to the blood stains on the floor. "We'll go over the minute rules and things later." With that, she turned and left the man, whose name she didn't think she actually heard, and went to attend to various duties around the guild. Welcome to your new home, I suppose...

[Riza exit! Dun dun duuunnn! Welcome to the guild! :))

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 14th July 2013, 9:22 pm

( Daemon digs her and thank you )

Daemon smiled and looked out into the caves mouth and let out a nearly ear piercing whistle as he called for his partner and younger brother who suddenly rushed through the caves and jumped onto the balcony as his true form a large black wolf with a tribal mark on his forehead just as Daemon finished cleaning up his blood from the floor as Lunos changed into his smaller form and jumped onto Daemon's shoulder as they walked out onto the balcony staring at the gem covered ceiling as if it were the night sky. Kind of reminds you of home doesn't it Lunos ?" The young lunar mage said as he walked back inside to fallow Riza deeper into the guild.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 2:43 am