Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcome to Pandaria

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

Welcome to Pandaria Empty Welcome to Pandaria

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 2nd December 2019, 3:38 pm

Odhran sat up with a shock. He looked around the state of destruction around him. He had suddenly remembered the circumstances to which he had been thrown into. He and another member of his guild had been tasked with a job in another country, only for their ship to be blown horribly off course, and they suddenly and mysteriously were on this suddenly mysterious island. "Truly the whims of fate bear a malevolent wind towards our plight, Cadmus! For it seems as if our task has been blow elsewards, and the very depths of hell dare to drag us down to a new, terrifying, and slightly exciting plight! Truly, destiny itself has bid us towards the machinations of those who have not learned of the great and wonderful name of Errings Rising! Come now, Cadmus! We must away to find-"

His words were interrupted by the sudden realization of the crowd that had formed around him. They all looked rather concerned, with several of the inhabitants bearing bags filled with medicinal supplies. They looked around between Odhran, Cadmus, and the wreckage of the ship, Odhran doing his best to follow along with the trail of their eyes. One of them stepped forwards to offer their bag of herbs and bandages to the clearly wounded Odhran. Rather than accept, he merely raised a hand. "You needn't worry yourself with assisting me. I am clearly uninjured! I am a God, after all, and a God would not be harmed by something as weak and pathetic as a shipwreck! Behold, the domain of my godhood! Celestial Spirits! Come forth!"

Before allowing the citizens to assist him, he pulled out two keys from his pockets and summoned forth Scorpio and Arnaluuk. The two Celestial Spirits stood at either side of him, motionless until Odhran coughed to make it known that he wished for assistance up. Arnaluuk begrudgingly grabbed Odhran's arm, mumbling to herself, while Scorpio much more enthusiastically grabbed at his keybearer's arm. Odhran yelped in pain, both at the addition of the piercing of his Zodiac's claw and the already-existing wounds that he bore across his entire body that he insisted did not exist. He brushed sand off himself, his face contorting from the pain darting across his entire body. "You look concerned, Arnaluuk. What is the matter?"

Arnaluuk gave Odhran an annoyed look. "Notice anything...different about the citizens here?"

Odhran was confused, quickly examining them. They were all very stocky, and tall as well. Their clothes were fairly low-tech, being little more than tunics and light leather armor. Their fur was black-and-white, and their strong arms easily carried the torso-sized baskets.

"I do not notice anything different, Arnaluuk. Are you perhaps tired from your trek from the Celestial Spirit Realm? I must apologize for calling you on such short notice, but...needs must, I suppose."

Arnaluuk was now glaring at her keybearer. "They're pandas, dunce. Pandas.

"You want me to find one of those raccoon-like ones for you to keep as a pet, baby?" Scorpio asked, sidling up to the Spirit of the Frozen Sea.

Arnaluuk responded by ducking away from the Zodiac. "I don't think they would like that, considering that they're the caretakers of this island."

Odhran was shocked by the sudden development. "You mean to say that these fine people are the caretakers of this island?"

"That's what you're having a problem with?" Arnaluuk shouted. She cleared her throat. "Everyone, I'm sorry about Odhran here. Cadmus, you especially. You have to deal with him almost as much as I do. Anyways, while you were taking your sweet time, I had Readr do a bit of investigation on this island. Well, we're stuck here for the time being, so you better not do anything to piss off the townsfolk."

"How could I ever irritate anyone? I am a most gracious God, and I always see to it that I present myself as a figure that people should always respect and either fear or ador depending on whether or not they are my enemies."

Arnaluuk blinked slowly. "You have to be kidding about this, right? Ah, whatever."

Scorpio had taken a seat in the sand beside Cadmus as all of this was happening. "So, what brings you here?" He laughed. "Ah, nevermind. I guess I already know. Anyways, baby, how you doin'?"

WC: 720

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Pandaria SQB8HXg
    Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 2,100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Welcome to Pandaria Empty Re: Welcome to Pandaria

Post by Kaguya 3rd December 2019, 8:32 am

Cadmus was left in with a daze, nothing seemed like there wouldn't be an explanation as to what to her. Her brain didn't allow her to process her memories and think back through time. Any attempt she had made, in order to figure out what's going on. She was left with a headache. At the time she hasn't woken up. Her mask was still occupying her face, disallowing her guildmate to see her. She could hear his voice, albeit it was a faint sound. She identified the sound like a muffled tone. Soon after her headache past over, she was able to slowly take her time to recuperate. Her left hand kept her busy with the thought of sand, that made contact with her skin. "Huh...." She made a lazily sound, as she took her left hand off of the ground. Her guildmate wouldn't be quiet. She could tell that the two were left stranded on some island. The boat they sailed on, happened to meet its end and stranded the two here on this bed of sand.

Cadmus tried to listen to what, Odhran is trying to say. "Yea, yea, keep your poetic pants on" Cadmus gathered her thoughts and came up with a clear idea as to what happened to both of them. She brushed the sand off of her blue cloak, that she wore over her regular outfit. She still kept herself anonymous, as if she wasn't even one of Odhran's own guildmates, despite being one. Her movements were left with a sluggish attempt to get herself on both of her feet. She felt as though she was an old man, trying to get out of his comfortable chair. Her upper body was slightly lunging itself forward, like a zombie, before immediately stretching to gain her normal posture. Her body began to recuperate until her ears were filled with multiple footsteps, as she would accompany her hand, with the sheath that still kept her sword inside. Before she decided to draw her weapon, Matsufusa. The creatures greeted them with herbs. Cadmus chuckled under her mask, the chuckling sound of a villain after coming up with a unique plot. "I smell.....Food..." Her voice was left in an uncomfortable tone, she was now determined to try and eat one of the pandas that's trying to assist them. One would only hope that someone will pull, Cadmus out of her crave for food. With a deadly weapon in her hand, who knows what she may pull. Odhran would notice the hungry, snake mask-wearing, Cadmus. Her eyes didn't see these animals as a group of creatures wanting to help, no. She only saw them as food.

WC: 447

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Pandaria Xu2gaj10

Take Over MagicWater MagicMy Bank
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 3rd December 2019, 9:44 pm

As Cadmus drew her sword, Scorpio could tell that she had ill intentions. "Hey, whoa, calm down, baby. These guys came in to help us, and you wanna kill them?" Scorpio thought it over for a moment before chuckling. "Well, who am I to judge? The
    boss here murdered my last Keybearer, so I'm pretty chill with murder."
    He clicked his claws. "Say, baby, how does a date sound if I help you kill some of these guys? We can stay on this beach, if you want. Both the boss and myself can make the beach bigger, and I'm always prepared for the beach."

Arnaluuk was already over to Scorpio, bashing him aside the head with her trident. "Don't listen to these idiots, and don't kill the villagers. They're trying to help us. I don't know why, but we should at least hear them out first."

"You are far too trusting, dearest Arnaluuk. We wake on an unknown island, and you expect to trust the inhabitants? Perhaps they are only bringing us herbs to make our meat nice and healthy for when they turn their fangs upon us to devour us! As you yourself noted, they are rather ursine in nature, and I am well aware of the predatory and flesh-eating nature of bears! Why else would you suggest that this island serves as only a one-way trip, as you had summoned Readr to investigate these matters. You yourself discovered that these beasts are after our flesh, and they wish to consume us! There is no record of this island, and why would you suggest that would be? Clearly they summon the storms to crash down upon ships that would dare to pass their island, and eat crewmen lost at sea. Have you not noticed that of the beings that inhabit the mortal realm, we are the only two that remain? They have dined upon the flesh of those who we traveled alongside, and because they recognized our terrifying power and the mark of Errings Rising, they wished to save the succulent, powerful meat of ours for last! Look upon them! See their tribal garb? They are savages! What else could that suggest? They merely have herbs to heal their wounded and those that they wish to turn into a fine course of dinner, it is truly evident! Scorpio, prepare for battle! Arnaluuk, ready yourself for battle, I shall call forth Lupa and-"

Arnaluuk slammed the handle of her trident into the back of Odhran's head, sending him collapsing to the ground in a heap. "There are so many things wrong with what you said, dunce. First off, what the hell is that logic? 'Heal you so you taste better'? Have you ever eaten meat before? It's dead when you eat it. At least, I hope it is. Second, yeah, they're bears. But they're pandas. Pandas. The most peaceful creatures on the planet. I don't even think they can eat meat. They clearly aren't causing the storms, and we just got unlucky while we were headed for another job. Even your stupid logic is inconsistent with itself. If they're savages, how would they know what Errings Rising is? And if they recognized people of power, wouldn't they want to eat them first?"

Scorpio gasped. "Then, that means that they're waiting to eat our other crashed crewmates?"

Arnaluuk snapped her trident with her hands. She knew she could simply conjure up another should she need to, but she would not have been able to prevent herself even without that knowledge. "You mean to tell me that you believed that idiot's crap? Look, I don't expect much from you. I expect you to be a shameless flirt with every single girl you meet, but I at least expected you to have common sense! You're a Zodiac Spirit! You're one of the Twelve Zodiac Spirits! The Spirits that the rest of us aspire to be as powerful as, and yet you're as dumb as this idiot! I swear, if I had the capability to, I would just leave you all. Right now. Honestly!"

One of the villagers coughed. Arnaluuk turned towards the crowd. They shook their head no before quickly pointing to a nearby hill. Arnaluuk sighed and turned towards their companion, hoping she would at least be able to make a smart decision.

WC: 721
    TWC: 1443

Kaguya
    Kaguya

Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 2,100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaguya 7th December 2019, 3:41 pm

It was human in nature, to want to get a piece of something that can be used for food. These pandas were of no exception. Cadmus wasn't sure how long she and her assailants washed up on this Island. However, she grew hungry by the minute. Cadmus didn't pay much attention to odhran's pets. Their attempt to flirt with someone who is more focused on food than anything else, ended up with no positive results. Cadmus would begin to take into consideration that, their guests have something more on the menu, other than simply helping Cadmus or the one she teamed up with. Perhaps these pandas can indulge her, and Odhran as to what job the two were assigned to partake. She wasn't sure whether or not, her captives knew any sort of language.

Cadmus took the tip of the blade, where the light would reflect. Giving off it's shine, and unscathed condition. Pointing towards the faces of the ones that were helping, Cadmus and Ohdran back on their feet. "You look tasty….But you may prove useful" She let out a tiny chuckle, before continuing with her words. "Tell me..One wrong answer, and I'll serve your flesh on a platter--What is it that we've been sent here to do?" Cadmus attempted to get some answers out of the Panda if, they somehow knew a way to speak her language. Cadmus rest assured of their freedom, if they answer correctly. She wasn't a living lie detector, so she would only assume one of their answers are correct.

WC: 258

TWC: 2146

Welcome to Pandaria Xu2gaj10

Take Over MagicWater MagicMy Bank
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 7th December 2019, 4:42 pm

The hunger-focused nature of his companion was...strange to say the least. She did not seem much concerned about the state they were now in, but maybe moreso about food.

One of the pandas stepped forwards. "We...we do not speak well. We are sorry that we have dragged your...water-ship into our island. We have not eaten your...companions. You are the only ones that have washed on shore. We do not know of your companions. They are...unknown to us. No, we ask your help because we are...in need of your help. Over on the hill. No, past the hill. Like us. But not. They are corrupted by...something. We do not know. They attack village. Destroy crop. Bring destruction. We sense good power from you. Good power can destroy Dogs."

The pandas began discussing in a language that Odhran did not fully understand, but the explanation of the one that spoke was enough for him to figure out the issue. "Marvelous! Upon the hill lies a destructive force beyond what you are capable of, and thus you call us forth to strike them down in your stead! Fear not, people of this fine village! I am a God, and it is my duty as such to assist those that have called upon my aid! For what would I be if not a gracious member of this mortal plane? Far be it from me to deny aid to those such as yourself! Of course, it was most unfortunate that you had blown us off of our course in order to bring us off to aid you in your time of need, but I shall offer you forgiveness in return for compensation. I will be sure to discuss such reparations after we have finished our task, but until then, I believe it is in our duty to head towards our prey, would you not say, Arnaluuk?"

Arnaluuk had a look of complete defeat on her face. "Yeah. Sure. As long as it means you aren't murdering the villagers, it's fine. I just hoped there at least would be someone sane here..."

Odhran laughed. "I pray you are not implying that I am not sane! Why, that would be such a complete and utter lie that it would be simply preposterous to think of such a thing! No, I know you say everything you do in jest. After all, you have been my most loyal Spirit in the long life that I have known you! You have seen me through my ups and downs, even when I was but a wee baby, barely tied into the threads of fate! You would never be able to display such crass behaviors towards me, Arnaluuk! You truly are the most loyal ally I could have asked for!"

Arnaluuk blinked in disbelief. He somehow managed to turn an offhanded comment into another one of his monologues. She was almost impressed by his sheer amount of pride that he had in order to turn every single word or phrase said by someone into a way to praise himself. It by no means made it less annoying, but she had grown numb to it by this point. Odhran marched off towards the hill, each exaggerated step proving that he was trying to show his "glorious power." Arnaluuk rolled her eyes, following along her Keybearer.

"As nice as it is to find a new girl, you sometimes gotta just go back to the classics, right, baby?" Scorpio wrapped an arm around Arnaluuk's neck. He thankfully had switched into a more attractive form with less claws, less tails, and a more appealing appearance. Nonetheless, he still was by no means an attractive person to even consider for a moment. "We might be the closest allies of anyone that has ever existed, and we already got this sort of family dynamic going on, right? You got the husband, the wife, and even the dog! If you want-"

"Don't even dare suggesting children. You already know that the Celestial Spirit King frowns on even thinking about things like that. Even if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't even consider you. You flirt with everyone you meet."

Scorpio laughed. "You're not wrong about that, but I am a Zodiac Spirit, after all. How can I not be at least a little confident in my ravishing good looks and immense amount of power in my bones? Or at least, whatever we have in exchange for bones. The King never really specified on that, did he? Oh well, doesn't much matter. What does matter is that we got a job to do, so I can show off some of my wily charms and I'll get both you and that cutie over there. I mean sure, she's got a mask and all, but I can guarantee that she's a real cutie."

Arnaluuk raised an eyebrow. "Why do you say that, exactly?"

Scorpio shrugged, stepping forwards a slight bit more. "Just a bit of a hunch, I guess. I've got a great eye for women, so I know a cutie when I see one, baby."

Arnaluuk rolled her entire head alongside her eyes to show her disapproval. They then stopped, having reached the top of the hill. Just as the villager had implied, these creatures looked remarkably similar to the villagers themselves, but with strange, stone-like scales. Small sparks of lightning coursed across their bodies, and they certainly looked like a difficult foe to undertake. Odhran turned to his companion.

"As much as I dislike admitting it, you are the more experienced wizard of thte two, and so I will ask you what your plan of action would be. I, alongside my Spirits, are at your command."

WC: 946
    TWC: 2389
    Group TWC: 3092

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:27 am