Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux)

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knight
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,200

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) Empty First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux)

Post by Wren on 25th October 2019, 1:40 pm

Witches
    &
    Cats
    363 words || @Beaux || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    It had been a bit of time since the little witch had been back in Crocus. Unfortunately it wasn’t for her to be working at Nelson’s Apothecary down the street, but she did at least intend to visit him. No! This time Wren was wanting to show Beaux the shop she enjoyed working at part time and introduce the angel to the store owner. Of course, like usual, Nanny was lazing around on her masters broom while they waited by a fountain in one of the capitals parks. She was dressed in a white and green long sleeved turtleneck shirt, and some light brown shorts and a pair of sneakers.

“Nanny, you hear about the Yule formal that the higher ups are going to be putting?” Wren leans to the side on her broom as she crossed her ankles. Beaux should be able to find her, she wasn’t too far down close to the ground on her broom. “We’re supposed to wear something nice, or our uniforms…” She makes a face. Thinking of the black uniform, the redhead takes a deep breath. The uniform really didn’t flatter her body like she wished it would for other women. To her, it just showed off that she had no curves, but, or chest really…

Maybe she wouldn’t go… well, she could if she went with Beaux maybe. She’d ask him after he got there. Now she wanted to enjoy a day of roaming Crocus with Beaux and hang out with her friend some more! That Yule Formal wasn’t for another few weeks and she had time to waste on thinking on if she’d go or not and what she’d wear to it if she did decide to go to the silly party thing. Nanny had opened an eye and glanced to Wren as she flicked her tail some, honestly not too amused by the witch’s talking. If anything, because the little cat knew the witch was self conscious about her body and that she didn’t like being called little boy or kid. The cat didn’t dwell on it much as she closed her eye once again to wait on the pretty angel with her witch.

STATISTICS
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: HP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 11,300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) Empty Re: First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux)

Post by Beaux on 25th October 2019, 3:53 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Shopping!
    Post Word Count: 256
    Job Word Count: 256/XXX
    Muse: 10/10
    Music: Break My Stride
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Beaux soared above Crocus, baby blue eyes searching for the park in which Wren had told him to meet her. The warm autumn sun was complemented by a cool breeze that ruffled the feathers on his wings now and again. Bright red and orange trees dotted the city below like splatters of paint. The angel enjoyed the vibrancy as he did lazy somersaults in the sky.

At last he spied the fountain that was his destination. It seemed Wren was already there! Beaux descended and landed a few feet from the little witch. Bonjour, Wren!” he greeted cheerfully, taking a moment to adjust his clothing. The Knight wore a cozy black sweater with white stripes and stylish gray skinny jeans. From within his sleeve a little snake head poked out. Gucci, his pet winged serpent, had accompanied him today. The angel realized he had never introduced her to his friend and her cat and was excited to do so.

Beaux noticed the little snout move and put his hand on his other arm for the snake to climb. She wound her way around his bicep from her hiding place and perched her head on his shoulder. The snake’s wings were folded in gently and she flicked her tongue out, taking in the scents of Wren and Nanny.

“Wren, Nanny,” Beaux began, “Please don’t be alarmed! This is my pet Lisette. Her nickname is Gucci though. I wanted to bring her along and introduce her!” The angel looked nervously between the two, hoping they wouldn’t freak out.
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) 60654_s
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wren on 25th October 2019, 8:10 pm

Witches
    &
    Cats
    (375) 738 words || @Beaux || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    Wren looked up just as her winged friend showed up and called out to her. She grinned rather widely and raised her hand up to him while kicking rather excitedly on her broom. “Hi, Beaux!” She giggles as she allows herself to slip off of the broom. She had taken a few steps towards him to meet him part of the way from where he landed, and gasped at the little snake and leans forward a bit, rather than away from it like most people. She gasped as the snake came out and skipped forward a bit to look at the serpent better. Her face was practically glowing with excitement at the little creature.

Nanny simply perked her head up and looked at the serpent from her perch on the still floating broom. She held her hand up to the snake to let her sniff the backside of it as she had a big ol grin on her face. “She’s so adorable! But not as adorable as cats though. Gucci sounds like a sweet name. How did she come to have such a name?” She couldn’t help but ask as she was excited. Nanny seemed to scoff a bit and closed her eyes as she laid her head back down on her paws on the broom.

Wren looked back to her cat and rolled her eyes. “She’s being such a sour puss today. Especially since I mentioned about the silly formal…” She paused and looked up to Beaux as she adjusted her glasses. “Reminds me, are you going to it? The Yule formal that’s going to be in a few weeks?” She questions curiously.

Regardless of what Gucci did when the little witch had offered her hand, she brought it back and held it behind her with a giggle. She was amused by the little creature, and honestly hoped Beaux would bring her again. “So I had someone I wanted to introduce you to too! I wanted to go to Nelsons Apothecary and introduce you to Nelson. Today should be a slow day, so he could chat for a bit. I work part time at his shop, so even if it gets busy, I could help him out.” She muses aloud to her tall friend.

STATISTICS
    MP: 500/500
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    IVYLEAF33

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 11,300

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Beaux on 29th October 2019, 6:42 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Shopping!
    Post Word Count: 263
    Job Word Count: 263/519
    Muse: 10/10
    Music: Pink Cloud
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    The expression on Wren’s face made Beaux relax. He was so worried that his pet would be received with fear or disgust, but he shouldn’t have doubted the little witch. She proved to him over and over again that she was kind and a wonderful friend. A shining smile took over his face.

Gucci’s tongue flickered in and out as she took in Wren’s scent. For a moment it seemed the serpent was deciding on whether she liked the witch or not. Then, she slid forward and placed her scaly head on top of the witch’s hand. It was the snake’s way of showing approval and affection. She tended to like women more anyway. “Well,” Beaux began with an awkward cough. “She… can hold things. Like a living, serpentine handbag. So I kinda gave her the nickname of a major handbag brand that I know?” he said, looking at his feet sheepishly. It was never easy to explain the nickname without sounding foolish.

Beaux laughed at Wren’s question about the Yule Formal.Le petit, I’m the one who’s organizing the Formal on the Marshalls’ behalf! If I weren’t there it would be a travesty!” he gave a dramatic flourish with his hand. “I daresay I’m very excited for it though. It’s been a while since I’ve been to a formal party~” A dreamy look filled his eyes for a moment.

The angel brightened up at the thought of meeting someone new. If they were a friend of Wren, they ought to be a nice person! “That sounds lovely! Lead the way, mon amie!”
    @Wren Mon amie = my friend!
    IVYLEAF33

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) 60654_s
    Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Wren on 7th July 2020, 4:09 pm

Witches
    &
    Cats
    (577) 1315 (1834 total) words || @Beaux || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    Wren smiled brightly as the snake placed her head in the witches hand. She rubbed the bottom of their head with her fingers as she looked to Beaux. She blinked a bit as he explained the reasoning behind Gucci's name. "Cool! I don't think I've met an animal who can do that before!" She says as she grins to him. She pointed over to Nanny a little herself. "That's kinda like me with Nanny. She would watch over me much like a Nanny would back home in Sailkia when I was little. She just kept on responding to 'Nanny', so I never stopped calling her Nanny." Her brown eyes shining happily up to him.

Beaux telling her that he was the one who was organizing the Yule Formal, and gasped a little while her cheeks flushed. She was embarrassed that she didn't know this at all! It felt like one of those 'really should have known already' kind of deals. She grins once more as she sees how happy the angel was about this as she fiddled with her own fingers. She moved to get on her broom to lead the way to Nelson's Apothecary.

"I've never been to a formal before… or a party." She admits to him while they walked. "Would it be okay if I went with you to the formal? Nelson said these things are better with partners, and dressing up nicely." She sighs deeply as she leans her head back. The bespectacled redhead scratched her head. This was a downfall of not knowing many people at her new job around holidays. "N-never mind. You probably have someone already. And I don't have much I think would be acceptable to go to the formal in either. Though I do have a yellow sundress I suppose?" That last part was for herself as she tapped her chin. She gasped as she perked up and pointed to a shop. "We're here!" Her broom quickly directed her towards the shop and she jumps off of it with Nanny. "Nelson! I'm back!" She calls as she opens the door. Nanny seems to skip right in as the witch opened the door. She looked back to Beaux and grinned. "Come on."

The inside of the shop had the shelves on both side walls of the shop that covered three-fourths of the length and reached the ceiling. They were stashed with large jars of herbs at the top, and various salves and potions mixed together on the other shelves. The middle of the floor was a couple three tier shelves with more large jars of herbs at the top, but this time there were smaller jars on the lower shelves with herbs in them. In the front window was a couple antique looking tables with herbs on display, even hanging above the shop. At the back right of the shop, at the end of the shelves, was a counter with an antique looking cash register and some more herbs hanging on a line on the ceiling.

Behind the counter was a slightly older man, near his thirties, with orange hair and a matching orange bushy handlebar mustache leaning over a book about herbs. The bell to the shop alerted him to Wren's entrance. "Hello there!" He says as he grins. "I'm Nelson Haggery. Welcome to my apothecary." He says as Nanny jumped up next to him and rubbed her head against his arm to get him to pet her.

STATISTICS
    MP: 1040/1040
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom, Witch's Diadem
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 80% at B + Witch’s Diadem (Familiar's Blessings (S+)) 80% at B
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 3rd August 2020, 2:38 am