Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Finding the ring (Shadow Ember)

ShadoW865
    ShadoW865

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TehDMCmaniac
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Weave
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Finding the ring (Shadow Ember) Empty Finding the ring (Shadow Ember)

Post by ShadoW865 7th July 2013, 11:30 am

Shadow was walking slowly to the place where he had promised to meet his client Emy Milton. According to the Job Board she had lost her engagement ring in the river of Oak Town.Shadow thought that either the woman was very stupid or very old. He found it absurd for anyone to lose a thing with that much value in a river.
     He stopped near the Inn and looked around for a beautiful woman past her 40 waiting desperately. He was quite the sight with his bastard sword Calandor on the back, and with his black trench coat with thorn of sleeves. But there was no one to be seen so he sat on a bench directly in front of the Inn and waited for someone to come by. He waited there for three hours when finally just as he was planing to leave a woman appeared from inside the Inn just as Shadow imagined, but even older, about 55-60 years old. She was wearing a green satin dress and clutching its ends as it was a little too long. She walked right towards Shadow and said:
    "You must be Mr. Ember, we must hurry! We don't have much time before my husband returns!"
    ShadoW865
    ShadoW865

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : TehDMCmaniac
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Weave
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Finding the ring (Shadow Ember) Empty Re: Finding the ring (Shadow Ember)

Post by ShadoW865 8th July 2013, 2:58 am

Shadow stood up and asked:
    "So are you the woman that lost her ring in the river, no offense but I was told that you were younger?"
    "Actually no. I'm her sister May and we don't have time for questions I will take you to Emy and that's all you need to know for now."-the woman replied worried about something.
    "OK so lets go."-replied Shadow not knowing what to except.

May may have seemed old and slow but she was quite the fast runner.Even whit a dress Shadow was hardly catching up to her speed and he was what 30 years younger than her.They ran through half the town and when thy finally reached their destination the sun was just setting. They stopped in-front of a seemingly old house and rang the doorbell. From inside came out a very young woman about 20 years old and said:
    "Why are you here sis, especially this late if your husband knew you were here I don't know what he would of done."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finding the ring (Shadow Ember) 28rh6ap
    Finding the ring (Shadow Ember) Bbe7d310

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 7:55 pm