Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Job] Dragonthorn (Akeya/Leila Vergious)

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,631,235

[Job] Dragonthorn (Akeya/Leila Vergious) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Job] Dragonthorn (Akeya/Leila Vergious)

Post by Leila Vergious 23rd September 2019, 9:50 am

Leila Vergious  ❃  Y-rank  ❃  Silver Wolf
    Libra was quite surprised how eagerly Akeya jumped up on her with her questions and interest overall. As far as she observed through Leila, the dragoness never seemed like one to approach strange individuals and engage in such a lively conversation with them. But then again, it made sense when she assumed the dragon’s aspect.

She also wasn’t necessarily a stranger as one of Leila’s summons. “Curious about our secrets, are we? Naturally, that is our way of seeing the world that our summoner is in. Spiritual help would not be very helpful if we remained completely blind to the world our master is in, no? We can see absolutely everything~.

Teasing a bit, she winked at the winged companion to make sure that it was not entirely serious. That said, she quickly realized that someone as serious as Akeya might have not gotten the hint, so she had to elaborate a bit more on the whole aspect of being able to sense things through another being.

Ah, but don’t worry. It's not like we can just spy on you two whenever. The summoner can forcibly close such channels.” Which meant that privacy was still something that was entirely possible. “That said, if you two ever do anything steamy, I wouldn’t mind getting invited as well!

And she just had to toss in another jest at the end. But at least this one had a smaller chance of being misinterpreted horribly. Or at least that was the hope. “But yes, I suppose I would be of use to the Twilight dragon.” With Leila off to training and Akeya asking all of these questions, it seemed that this was likely to take some time,  so she even made herself comfortable.

Floating few centimeters above the ground, she ‘seated’ herself on nothing in particular, her gravity powers simply allowing her to easily do something like that. So now that she had her invisible chair, she smirked at Akeya and continued on with sometimes overly sophisticated answers.

You were the only one surprised. Leila fully knew who was coming and she is the only person who normally lies in my interests. Putting you on edge was not intentional by any means, but it also means little to me or any other spirits. We are strong enough to not be just beaten by one or two surprise attacks.

What she was saying was that they essentially were somewhat similar to Akeya in the way that they knew their own powers and those who were outside of their interests mattered very little to them. “It is also perfectly natural for any celestial summoner to seek out the golden keys, even if they do mostly dabble in a niche or unique area of the magic.

Such was the simple nature of summoning magic. Its users were somewhat naturally drawn toward seeking more powerful spirits, even if they denied it or didn’t realize it themselves. “That said, I cannot rightly say how she came to possess my key. We can somewhat feel what happens to our summoning tool, but not with as much clarity as what might be happening to a summoner.

Moving one of her hands to her hair, the spirit brushed it up a little as a gust of wind pressed up against the both of them, generated by Leila and her practice as she finally managed to put a bit more of focused power into one of her strikes. “All I know is that the key exchanged a lot of hands that could not use it before it reached her.

And when it did, the same thing as with all of my previous summoners happened. I was summoned and we entered a contract. Not much to say about it, the girl seemed excited and I was just as neutral as I would be with anyone I do not know, knowing that a human wielding my power would die sooner or later. Though that changed with time.

As Leila wasn’t exactly as human as she appeared, there was a certain possibility that she would be able to hold onto the golden key for all of eternity. An unlikely possibility, but it was still there. In all honesty, she was not against the possibility. She had a fair few abusive masters in the past.

But Zodiac spirits were also quick to forget their old masters. It would be hard to serve the new ones if it were any other way. An evolutionary trait, almost. As much as she hated to admit it, they were completely dependent on others. Even her looks and personality were something that could easily change to fit a new summoner if her key were to fall into another’s hands.

How did the spirits even become this way, she no longer recalled. It was so long ago, her memory simply couldn’t run that far back. But that was fine. She had to live in the moment and she was quite good at that. So her plan was to simply go on and enjoy every day she had with Leila as if it was the last time they were to see one another.

Then there was also the question of Leila’s newly found foresight ability. “What a curious power. I am quite looking forward to the feats she will be able to achieve with it.” She expected great things from her friend and summoner. She was capable of greatness already, but this had the potential to take her on an entirely new level.

I also recall hearing a few things about ancient dragons… mostly the Gold kind. Apparently they were worshiped by humans in certain places for having powers like that. I wonder if the Rose dragon Leila met was a descendant of some kind…” It would make sense of such powers were truly hereditary.

Apparently taking in the dragon’s heart also brought about its blood and whatever perks and negatives might have come with it. Although they had yet to see any true drawbacks to the power Leila managed to obtain through this entire ordeal, if one were to forget why they were on this whole island in the first place, training.

1,029‬ WC 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:04 am