Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A ¨Pegasus Experience (private casual treath irving and uni)

A ¨Pegasus Experience  (private casual treath irving and uni) Empty A ¨Pegasus Experience (private casual treath irving and uni)

Post by Guest 2nd July 2013, 5:42 am

Irving was walking towards clover town he was on his way to the legendary blue Pegasus guild as he was wondering if there were real Pegasus’s there. He was fascinated by all kinds of new experiences. And tasting , felling, smelling a Pegasus from close in real life and flesh would be one big experience. With taste he didn’t mean eat. he meant licking it. he liked to taste new stuff and if he saw something new he licked it. in his country there weren’t any horse like animals. So it was a big experience when he saw his first horse some time back.

Clover town was really peaceful as it was a warm day and most people were sitting in the shadow to cool off from the hot. Irving didn’t feel to hot as he was walking in his white jakuta again. and his white fox ears and tails reflected the light pretty good to. He smiled as he walked around in the small town. It wasn’t to big but wasn’t small either. A lot of small houses were spread rough the hill like environment. A lot of trees were planted and it was a real nature town. It was on this moment when he saw a girl with blue hair walking around together with a big black Pegasus.

He was to exited and ran to the person and the Pegasus. He stopped in front of the Pegasus and was inspecting it good while he walked around it. after that he took a deep smell. it smelled to horse fur but then a lot nicer. Some kind of bird smell was in it to. After this he wanted to pet it. but it would be a crime to do so without asking the master first.

“Good day Miss. Sorry that I bother you on this beautiful day. but I would like to ask you something if it’s not too much trouble. You can ask any favor of me after you have listened to my question.”, Irving said while he bowed with his hand on his chest. His chest felt great so this person was a good person and was worthy to be served. He hoped he could ask his question and get a good answer on it.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:01 am