Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow)

Abbigail
    Abbigail

The Vital Vitriol

The Vital Vitriol

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Looking
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Empty King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow)

Post by Abbigail 27th June 2013, 12:34 pm

Abbigail was waiting in the shade provided by a small building that was in shambles from years of neglect, wondering when her partner was going to get here. When she accepted the mission, she was told, or at least she was fairly certain that she had been told, there would be someone coming to aid her on the mission. "Hmm... Am I at the wrong building?" She asked, stepping outside for a moment and looking up and down the side of the decrepit memorial to someone, unknown, who had lived here long in the past. "It really is a shame.... I wonder what this place used to look like?" She asked herself, mulling it over in her mind before deciding that she was bored enough to try restoring it. She put her hands up against the side of the building and muttered the word 'restore' to herself, smiling as the magic circles started to appear all over the building, and it quickly re-wound in it's own timeline to a point where it was whole.

As she waited for the building to be done restoring, she looked over her shoulders, making sure no one was sneaking up on her. She made sure to keep her hands in contact with the building, so the spell would not fail. Then, she spotted someone coming from over a dune just a small distance away from her. She narrowed her eyes, for a moment forgetting that she was supposed to have a partner and worrying that it might be the king of thieves that she was after. But this guy didn't match that description at all. He looked to gentle, and he was wearing white for sure but didn't seem to have the same get-up as the thieves that were described to Abby. After just a moment, she realized that it was her soon-to-be 'partner in crime', or partner in law... whatever the case, she smiled happily and stepped away from the building as her spell finished restoring the building on it's own, only a matter of seconds before the small store/home would be back to what it once was, but nothing special really. Just some old-fashioned shack of a thing, un-notable in every way. She waved excitedly at the man coming in, calling out to him, "Hey!~ Over here! You're the guy that's gonna help me with this mission, yeah?~"

King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Empty Re: King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow)

Post by Guest 27th June 2013, 1:00 pm

It was hot very hot. Irving was sweating as he was making his way to the job location. he was a bit angry that a sandstorm had hold him up. This was his first job as a rune knight and he was already failing. He hoped his partner wouldn’t be too angry on him. He wasn’t used to heats like this but it wasn’t the first time he crossed a dessert. At least this time he had some extra protection.

Irving’s white tails and ears were reflecting the sun pretty good. And for this mission he was wearing a dessert rune knight outfit. It was a long coat with the green rune knight ankh on the back. he was wearing white poufy trousers. And sand sandals specially made to walk through the desert.

He was already seeing the ruins he was supposed to be at to meet his partner. But then something strange happened.one of the buildings started to change. It was like it was going back in time. the building was being restored. Was this the doing of his partner. He should go look to find out he guessed. But before he went to do that he saw a sand rock laying on the ground. One of a color and shape he never seen before. A new taste! He picked it up and licked at it. salty with a bit sandy rock taste. He catalogued the taste in a small note book he was carrying and walked further to his partner. She was already calling to him.

She seemed to be wearing a white large hat. While she was also wearing a white dress. While her hair was also white. A lot of white what was pretty fun that it matched with irvigns white out fit , ears and tail. She had some strange red eyes with crosses in them. she had a pretty cute face.

“Yes miss I am irving crow. I’ll be you’re partner on this job. I deeply apologize for my late arrival. Do you wish any refreshment before we start on this job or any other task you have for me.”, Irving asked while he bowed to his partner. His chest gave him the feel that this person was worthy to serve. So he would serve her as long as this job required him to do as his god had commanded of him.
    Abbigail
    Abbigail

The Vital Vitriol

The Vital Vitriol

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Empty Re: King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow)

Post by Abbigail 27th June 2013, 1:19 pm

There was something off about the man who was coming her way. She couldn't really put her finger on it, but it was something about the way he carried himself. Maybe the way he stooped to lick a strange rock, before pulling something out and scribbling on it, or his ears and tails all stark white like her hair. Whatever it was, she didn't really care, and pushed the feelings aside as she waited for him to get up to her. She turned to admire her work on the building, which was now a vibrant blue in contrast to the whites and yellows of the desert. It was apparently some place called 'Marten's emporium' once, a long time ago. It was one of those shops with a house above it, where this 'Marten' person most likely lived. She shrugged and nodded, before turning again after taking in all the details of the place. She was a bit surprised that she had looked so long at the building, because when she turned Irving was close now.

She tried to wave her hands to stop him from apologizing from her, having seen it coming due to her being very in tune with the timeline all around her, but she failed to do so as he bowed to her and apologized deeply. "No, no! No need to apologize, it's ok, really!~ You're sweet though... No, I just got a bit bored and decided to restore one of these buildings to see what it used to look like. And no, I'm fine on refreshments, thank you Irving. My name is Abbigail, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're so well-mannered..." Abby said, blushing a bit as she wasn't used to being treated this way, and it was catching her off guard. She scratched nervously at the back of her head before seeming to suddenly come to some revelation. She quickly scrambled to find the edges of her dress with her hand and lifted it to the sides slightly as she crossed one foot in front of the other and bent her knees a bit, doing a short curtsey. Then she returned to her normal posture and turned away from Irving, still blushing as she began to walk boldly through the ruins of the city they had been told was the last sighting of the king of thieves and his crew. "A-ahem... Anyway, just follow me... And keep an eye out for any suspicious people or buildings, we need to find which one of these places is their headquarters... It's probably somewhere near the center of town, so they can keep themselves protected and in the cover and shadows of the city, where thieves often do their best work... R-right? So... We'll head there first.." She said, trying to sound sure of herself, but she was still off-balance from the way Irving had spoken. He must be used to serving people a lot, she though.

Post by Guest 28th June 2013, 12:28 pm

Irving was surprised that she had restored the building. He looked at the restored building once more. Did she has some kind of time magic. Or was it more of restoration magic. He would find out soon enough when they would fight these thieves anyway. And it wasn’t his position to question things. He listened further to what she had to say and she was praising him. He felt great that she was praising him. But he was only doing his job he was unworthy to be praised. It seems she didn’t realy need anything at the moment.

“I am unworthy of your gratitude miss. I am born to serve you. You can ask anything of me while we travel together. Just give the order and I’ll do it miss Abbigail.”, Irving said as he bowed once more. He then listened to her while she was walking through the ruins. She was explaining the plan she made. And Irving took it serious and saw the wisdom in her words. This girl was pretty smart he thought. And he kept to the shadows of the ruins. They walked like that for a couple of minutes.

At first they didn’t say anything. But when they started to reach the center a lot of flags started to appear. And a lot of crates where standing around to. They started to sneak more closer to the ground when a lot of thieves started to move around. It were to much to handle at once. But it seemed they were going back to their base as it was getting late in the day. They were probably going back to take a break.

“you five rookies will keep guard of the crates out here go walk around or something. But don’t let anything get stolen or you will be hanging got that!”, a bigger guy and probably more respected and a veteran in the thief group. The rookies nagged a bit after he left but returned to their duties as usual. Irving looked at Abbigail and waited for instructions to do. They probably wouldn’t have too much problems with those five rookies.

Last edited by irving crow on 28th June 2013, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2013, 12:28 pm

The member 'irving crow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) WeakMonster
    Abbigail
    Abbigail

The Vital Vitriol

The Vital Vitriol

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Abbigail 3rd July 2013, 8:04 pm

"Oh, please don't say stuff like that..." Abbigail said, blushing a bit more, feeling very awkward about how Irving was speaking to her. It was bad enough before, but now it was getting worse. Born to serve her? Unworthy of her gratitude? These things were very strange for someone who had just met her to say, but she just scratched the back of her head lightly, shaking off the awkward feeling as best she could. She was glad that he was at least going along with what she had to say, because that meant she was probably doing something right after all.

Soon enough, Abbi started noticing the flags and crates laying around, and just as Irving and her saw the thieves walking around and preparing to head back to their base for the night, she managed to get into cover behind one of the crates, making sure to keep herself hidden away from sight, knowing that if she was seen now the thieves would all know they were there. She liked that her partner was keeping to the shadows, and just to re-affirm their current course of action she spoke up, her words little more than a whisper, "Right, good job so far... We should avoid being noticed at all if we can, but if we are noticed we have to take the thieves that spot us out as quickly and quietly as possible. We can't have them spotting us and letting everyone know we're here."

As they watched, the rest of the thieves went in and left 5 rookies out in this part of the town to keep watch on the crates. A smart move on their part, but it could end up spelling their failure, due to the fact that rookies made mistakes very often. "Alright Crow, we should find away to distract a couple of those rookies... Pull them away from the main group. Since they're probably inexperienced, I'd wager they'll send 2 out if we make a loud noise somewhere, and that's when we'll take the two rookies on. From there, they'll probably send one more guy in to check on the other two, so before they get too suspicious we'll dress up in the outfits of the two rookies we take down. From there we just come back in and meld with the group, going into the main base with the rest whenever the shifts change. Got it?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at Crow and smiling a bit at him. "Feel free to point out a flaw in that plan if you see one, I may not have caught something that you'll notice." She asked, going back to watching the female rookie that she was hoping they'd send out when she tried to lure them. If they didn't send her, the plan would surely fail.

Post by Guest 8th July 2013, 4:36 am

Irving was looking at Abbigail as she was explaining their plan. He couldn’t find anything wrong with it but to be sure he went over it in his head. his face looked thoughtful as he looked for any flaws. But he couldn’t really find one. The biggest problem they had for now was to find a distraction. The big guy seemed pretty stuck on the crates not being opened or damaged. They were also in the desert. He had found a plan to distract them and looked with a smile to Abbigail.

“miss if I’ll go sneak around and put one of those boxes on fire. They will rush to it and then we can take those out who go after water near the well. Okay I shall go light the fire then. I will come back and then we can go beat those up at the well miss.”
    , Irving said he bowed and then turned around to sneak to the other side of the town. He stayed against the wall as he sneaked trough the shadow’s. He jumped against one of the boxes when one of the thieves passed by. He looked around but he didn’t notice Irving. The thief shrugged and walked away again. Irving took out the fire he used to make his wax and started to light the box on fire. and started to crawl back to Abbigail.

One of the thieves started to see the smoke and ran towards it. He saw the fire on the box and started to panic. They were gone be killed if something happened to the cargo. He turned around to shout for help.

“Misa and Gerard get water quick! The rest of you come help me throw sand on it! the cargo is on fire!!”, he shouted and started to take sand to put it out. but the fire was on the lacrimas so it wouldn’t be that simple to do. The recruits stiffened for a moment but then went all back to work. While Irving reached abbigail again.
    Abbigail
    Abbigail

The Vital Vitriol

The Vital Vitriol

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Abbigail 8th July 2013, 5:40 am

Abbigail smiled wide, nodding quickly as Irving described his part of the plan. She liked it, it was good, and it would definitely work, especially since in the panic that the newbies would be experiencing there's no way they'd notice the differences in Abbigail and Irving's appearances from those of the other newbs. "Alright then, that sounds good. Just be careful, alright? Hey, I don't need you going and getting yourself killed. These guys are newbs, but if they spot you there's still a chance they can cause some good damage. So be careful, that's an order~" She said in a friendly tone as Irving left to go do his business with the crate. Abbigail now looked around herself curiously, trying to find the best way to the well that they'd be heading to. She wanted to get there just after the two recruit thieves, so that they could sneak up behind them and end it quickly. Finding a good route, Abbigail nodded and made a mental note of it before changing her search to finding a decent weapon to use.

As she looked around she saw a bit of smoke rising in the distance, and the panic began. She heard one of the recruits call out the names 'Gerard' and 'Misa, and made a note of this as well. Lately Abbigail had been trying to train herself to be more tactical and cunning, so this was sort of a field test for her, and so far she felt she was doing wonderfully. She waited for Irving to get back, and in the mean time she found a large stick that looked very sturdy, tested it by whacking it on the side of a box, and then smiled at how durable it turned out to be.

She nodded to Irving as he arrived, tossing him another stick she had found, not really knowing what Irving was good at. Still, it was better to be armed with something, whatever his magic was. It would give him another line of defense, which was always good news. "Excellent job, Irving. Now, just follow me, I've already plotted a route to the well." She said as she patted him on the shoulder friendlily and then turned to head towards the well, following a surprisingly direct path with only a few deviations. As they arrived, they were just behind Gerard and Misa, almost in a literal sense. The two recruits were only meters away, and before Abby's opportunity could close up she dashed forward, holding her large stick over her head and preparing to attack. However, as she swung the stick the first time around, she stumbled on a rock that she had not noticed, and as she flailed to catch herself so that she wouldn't fall, she attempted to make another swing, but this one went wild as well. She cursed angrily under her breathe, biting her lip harshly now as she stumbled backwards and eventually managed to catch herself. The recruits then turned angrily on her and shouted. "Hey! You must be the one who set those lacrima on fire! Agh! The boss is gonna be so pissed, but if we kill you then we might not get punished as bad, at leased." Said the woman, Misa, who then drew her sword and attacked wildly two times, to match Abbi's own attack. However Misa actually was right on target, the only thing saving Abbi being that she could see a few seconds into the future, knowing what would happen and dodging the first slash, blocking the second one by grabbing Misa's wrist and twisting it roughly before the swing could connect. "Damn it! I rushed in! I should have known better! Irving, quick! Do whatever you can before these two jerks signal the others!"

((First dice are my attacks on Misa, second are Misa's blocks, third are Misa's attacks, fourth are my blocks [I get 4, 2 for each attack, due to my magic's passive effect of clairvoyance]))

Last edited by Abbigail on 8th July 2013, 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th July 2013, 5:40 am

The member 'Abbigail' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block

Post by Guest 8th July 2013, 6:31 am

miss Abbigail I will be right behind you don’t worry I will protect you from everything.”, he said as he followed her through the streets of the small village as they were getting to the well. The two persons were standing there in white desert clothes. The girl wasn’t that bad looking but she was a evil person so he didn’t really look at her.

Irving looked at Abbigail as she picked up a branch so she wouldn’t be using magic yet. That was a smart move of her they don’t know yet what our magic’s are and it would probably make more sound then needed. She rushed at the thief and after a small struggle and fight she couldn’t get any hits in. she was in a bad situation and that wasn’t good for them. They could call for back up like this. So he rushed forward to the second attacker.

The attacker tried to attack Irving with a back flip spin kick. But he missed desperately. Irving came under his leg under and tries to attack the guy with fist attack. But he blocked It with his feet. It looked like he was a leg material artist. The guy jumped up and tried to kcik his head but once again he missed. He jumped under the guy and got back up from behind he tried to do a kick in his back but was again blocked by a leg. But now he kicked up some sand in the eyes of the thief. He was unstable as he was trying to get the sand out of its eyes. Irving jumped forward and got a good punch in his stomach. But he wasn’t out yet. The man regained his position and again a attack was blocked. Irving blocked two other attacks he blocked with his arms.

Dices roll #1 : irving attack
    Dices roll #2 :   thief block  
    Dices roll #3 :   thief attack  
    Dices roll #4 :   irving block

Last edited by irving crow on 10th July 2013, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th July 2013, 6:31 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block
    Abbigail
    Abbigail

The Vital Vitriol

The Vital Vitriol

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Abbigail 11th July 2013, 1:27 am

Abbigail cursed slightly as she watched Irving, mostly because she didn't expect these people to be as good as they were. She let out a small cheer though, as Irving connected a solid punch to one of the thieves, expecting him to drop soon after. But much to her disappointment the damn guy was still up, and worse yet as Abbi attacked again her attacks were just deflected with ease like before. Nothing she did seemed to get through to this 'Misa', and it was really starting to get to her. If these were just mooks, recruits that had just been hired, then what would they have to deal with later? She tried to put it at the back of her head, but the thoughts kept nagging at her. If she couldn't deal with some dumb recruits, how could she ever hope to accomplish her goals? Cursing again, she ducked under a quick jap that the girl had thrown, then side-stepped a large, painful-looking uppercut. A boxer and a kicker, the recruits appeared to be. It was generic, but still a dangerous combo, and as she sidestepped she hopped away from Misa, holding her hands up in preparation to fire a single spell that would be sure to defeat her opponent in the next attack.

Abbi looked around for something to throw, and spotted a large boulder off to her side. With a quick glance at Misa, who was also preparing to attack, Abbi dashed to the side. Misa followed her like a mirror image, moving along with her every step of the way, but as Abbi picked up the rock she saw Misa's eyes widen. Misa knew what Abbigail planned to do -- she wanted to chuck that hunk of earth right at Misa and knock her out, and she apparently had the strength to do it. That, along with how confident Abbigail looked, was too much for Misa, and she quickly put up her hands, "No no no no no! Oh no you don't! You are not about to throw that thing at me! I'm outta here!" Apparently it was Abbi's lucky day, because as Misa turned to begin running, she realized that not only was Misa going the wrong way to warn anyone of hers and Irving's arrival, but also that Misa didn't realize just how easily she could hit her at this point. This next part would ensure Irving's and her's victory, she just had to wait another second to line up the shot. "Hey, Irving? You think you can finish your guy soon? I'm about to take out Misa over there."

((First rolls; my attacks. Second rolls; thief's blocks. Third rolls; thief's attacks. Fourth tolls; my blocks.))

Last edited by Abbigail on 1st August 2013, 9:10 am; edited 3 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th July 2013, 1:27 am

The member 'Abbigail' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block

Post by Guest 13th July 2013, 9:18 am

Irving had hit the guy good and he was staggering a bit but he wasn’t down yet. Without magic these recruits went down a lot slower but they couldn’t make any noise. To not alarm anybody but the enemy of Abbigail was a lot harder it seems as she was having trouble. But what Abby did then was like not something he was expected to see. She was trying to grab up a huge rock to throw at the thief. The girl thief dropped her offensive and started to run away. Seems this recruit wasn’t a brave one. Abbigail shouted to finish his opponent off.

“of course miss Abbigail. It shall only take a second”, Irving said as he bowed in her direction. The enemy took this as a opportunity to attack him. But Irving dropped to the floor as the leg sweep passed over him. He tried to kick the feet of the thief under his body but he jumped over it and landed down again too hit Irving. But Irving jumped up by making a handstand and then jumping to his feet again. he blocked a couple of leg kicks again and then jumped forward in a small gap the thief made. He kicked him on the neck and the guy collapsed choking. He turned around and looked if Abbigail would hit the girl.

roll 1 : thief attack
    roll 2 irving def
    roll 3 irving attack
    roll 4 thief def

thiefes 4/5 0/2 0/2 0/2 0/2 2/2

Last edited by irving crow on 13th July 2013, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th July 2013, 9:18 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block
    Abbigail
    Abbigail

The Vital Vitriol

The Vital Vitriol

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Abbigail 1st August 2013, 9:23 am

Abbigail began charging at Misa as she ran away, grunting momentarily as she chucked the hunk of earth at the fleeing thief. However, at the last second she tripped and lost her aim completely, the boulder flying wild and not hitting a thing, even when it turned into 9 full-sized boulders and flew around until they collided and disappeared. Abbigail cursed and quickly ran up to Misa, aiming to punch her straight in the jaw to just get it over with, but that flew wild as well, causing her to stumble for a moment, sailing straight past Misa. As Abbigail flew past Misa, the thief quickly took that opportunity and elbowed straight outwards, and despite her best attempts to block it Abbigail took the brunt of the elbow to her side, forcing a short gasp of pain out of her as she fell to the ground.

Her eyes were a bit fuzzy as she laid on the ground, completely motionless for a short time before she managed to focus on something next to her. It was her backpack, which had been knocked off of her in mid-flight after being elbowed to the side. There was something glowing inside of it, and suddenly Abbigail felt as though she had remembered something very important. The thief stepped forward, grinning down at Abbigail and even laughing a bit, raising her foot up in preparation to stomp on Abbi. "Where's all that tough talk now?" She asked spitefuly, as if she were spitting on Abbigail with the words. Then, as her foot came down quickly, Abbigail yanked open her bag and snatched an orb out from inside of it. The orb itself appeared purplish with cyan-colored lightning bolts running through it, but almost as soon as anyone could recognize this pattern, it switched to a green color with red swirls all throughout it. The orb would continue to shift colors and patterns constantly, as it was in it's nature to be always-changing. Abbigail managed to bring the orb between her and the thief's foot, but only just barely, the orb skidding against the very bottom of the thief's boot as it came down towards Abbi's head. This gave Abbigail enough time to roll to the side, leaving her orb behind as she did so, gasping and breathing heavily. "Oh you have no idea, sweet cheeks. You've only gone and made me angry... That's not exactly good for your health. Especially since you're now outnumbered. Very well executed, by the way, Irving."

Roll Order:

Last edited by Abbigail on 1st August 2013, 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st August 2013, 9:23 am

The member 'Abbigail' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Miss

#3 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock

#4 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock

#5 'Damage Dice' :

#6 'Block Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) FailedBlock King of Thieves (Abbigail and Irving Crow) Block

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:00 pm