Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Weeds. Yep, Not Interesting

Althea
    Althea

Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Eater of Dreams
    Position : Shitposter
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mura Kensho
    Experience : 3,920

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Weeds.  Yep, Not Interesting Empty Weeds. Yep, Not Interesting

Post by Althea 3rd July 2019, 5:12 pm

kuylrue

post word count: 529
    total word count: 529/500
    tagged: @

٩( ๑•̀o•́๑ )و
    Althea sighed as she walked the path to Beanstalk Village, her hands behind her head as she walked along.  It was relatively dark outside, but that was because she was called to the village on such short notice.  On other occasions she might have felt , but she was back to deal with another weed related problem.  She couldn’t help but wonder if she could be doing better things with her time, but hey.  Things might get interesting!  Maybe something really dangerous happened and things will finally be engaging in some way!

At the hovel’s door, the girl was greeted by the messy looking botanist from before, their over sized glasses slightly tilted.  “T-Thank goodness you’re here!  I made a spectacular discovery, b-but I need someone to protect me as I go from this place - my lab - to my house.  A-And seeing as you already knew about it…”  The messy botanist hastily handed over the documents detailing the requirements for Althea’s job.  “O-Okay!  Let’s get going!  I haven’t been out in a few days, and gosh is it d-dark, but it’ll be fine!”

Althea just stared at the papers with a blank expression, her hopes dashed.  While the two walked, the botanist kept explaining what she had explained and blah blah blah, Althea couldn’t care less.

“Neither of you are leaving here alive.”  A voice uttered from the darkness, emerging to reveal themselves as a figure cloaked in black.  Truly, they absolutely oozed the intimidating presence of an assassin!

“Huh… were you the guy following me here?”  Althea asked, much more interested in the stranger threatening her than the botanist’s discovery.

But, she didn’t seem to share the sentiment, “What in the world do you mean?  You knew they were following you and did nothing?!  They’re here because of the weeds and-”

Althea turned to stare at the botanist, her gaze bearing the simple message of “shut up for a second” that they almost immediately adhered to.  The blonde turned back around, offering a smile to the mysterious person, “And what will you do to back up you claim, huh?”  She said, the botanist looking openly surprised to have heard Althea say something to passive aggressive.  Typically she spoke unassumingly, but something about that particular job riled her up enough that it really didn’t matter.

Still, the cloaked assassin didn’t draw back, grabbing the black rapier that was slung behind their back.  “You will die now.”  They growled before heading right for Althea and the botanist.

The blonde grinned at the prospect of actual combat, ducking out of the way of the assassain’s blade before punching them so hard in the gut that they flew back into the forest.  The mage awaited the moment that the black clad warrior erupted from the undergrowth for their next attack, but that moment never came.  Althea gazed deeper into the forest and immediately had her temporary happiness squashed.  However, the botanist seemed quite satisfied that things had ended to quickly, hastily gathering her bearing before rushing on down the path.  Eventually, they make it home without further issue and not shutting up for a single second.  Honestly, why did Althea do this to herself?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:00 pm