Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Abomination awakens (Solo)

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,967

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Defense magic
    Second Skill: Offense magic
    Third Skill: Locked

The Abomination awakens (Solo) Empty The Abomination awakens (Solo)

Post by Grim Reaper 15th May 2019, 2:28 pm

Words written: #530
    Total written: #530/2,000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ffff00 Shadow's speech
    _____So long Alexandra had desired to have her majesty back, so many times she had to delay the plan but at long last she had everything in order and it was time to finish things. Hands resting on the gem centerpiece of the gateway to where her majesty was trapped. Slowly peeling her fingers away as the black gem shot off towards the gate and started the chain reaction as the woman turned to face those present who would soon be graced by a great deal of horrors.

_____The black stones glowed turning white, the space empty in the middle ripping open to reveal a black expanse that connected this world to the prison realm. Alexandra waving the ever common scythe she held across the threshold behind her as it spiraled off into the darkness. Looking over the guards who would soon have a large amount of work to deal with Alexandra simple smiled as she walked backwards into the gateway speaking to them.

"This side of the gateway must not fall, a large army of the guards will come to seal this entry way... Do not disappoint me."

_____The army of brainwashed victims stood at attention before drawing weapons and taking up positions around the gate as their master vanished into the darkness. After walking in the dark for what seemed like a good hour before light returned revealing the white prison that held only one prisoner and before Grim stood the guards who protected the prison from beyond the gateway. Cold eyes watched the army of soulless knights take up formations and start prepping spells to deal with the intruder who came to reclaim her master.

_____A slow gesture, left hand swiping across the air as magic ripped the space before Grim and rushed forward in destructive mass towards the first group. A single step forward before her right hand would swipe across the air much like the left releasing the same effect, another step and wave of the hand. Then she began to charge forward, frame coating in black smoke before revealing the bones and robe of the reaper and her namesake. Hand reaching out as the scythe spiraled down from the air and was quickly swung to bat off a incoming fire ball.

_____Slowly turning her head towards the caster before releasing the scythe to allow it to spiral off and take the head of the caster before it returned back. Gaze moving back to the prison as Alexandra continued to advance forward slaughtering anything that would dare try and keep her from her majesty. Even if she could not see the woman she served, her magic was always a becon, but part of Alexandra felt something else she refused to accept. She felt hatred drawing her in the same direction as she felt her majesty's magic coming from.

_____Mind purging the idea she held ill will to the woman she served without question towards as she moved on. She moved hell and earth for the woman before, but thinking about it she did not recall it entirely. Head shaking as she took down another knight and moved closer to the outer wall of the prison.
    Chaos' Vessel

Last edited by Grim Reaper on 16th June 2019, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Time this world saw what a REAL monster was..."
    Charater | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Trackers | Linage
    3.5 of 6 Exp Doublers remaining
    2 of 2 Extra Exp Doublers remaining.
    In progress missions: 1,2,3|4|5|6
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet

The Abomination awakens (Solo) Empty Re: The Abomination awakens (Solo)

Post by Grim Reaper 16th June 2019, 10:21 pm

Words written: #483
    Total written: #1,013/2,000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ffff00 Shadow's speech
    _____After a decent hour of breaking down the weakest of the guards that made up the first line Alexandra was at the wall and thus the second hurtle of the task she was determined to finish. Form reverting back to normal as she got closer, then reverting as even her own magic was leeched by the walls due to the nature matching that of her master. She was left in her frail human body, the blonde hair drifting aimlessly in the wind as it stirred and the doors swung open revealing two knights at either side of the area.

_____Both of them looked over Alexandra before drawing their swords with one hand while the other was covered with a magic circle. A slow click of her tongue as even the scythe seemed to be against her watching it fly off ahead and the two knights charged forward. Moving towards one of the knights to avoid dealing with both at once as she reached to slam the weapon from his hand before chopping at his exposed throat and kicking the other back a bit to keep them both on defense.

_____Boot sliding as Alexandra drove the first attacked knight further back and then felt something she could never forget in full force. All three turned to watch the large pillar of black energy rise up from the prison, the once blue sky turning red and Alexanda's head rang with voices and pain as she fell to her knees. The two knights ignoring the woman and rushing to detain the prisoner as Grim was left in her own pain.

_____Eyes fluttered close before images began to flash before her eyes, the faces of all she had killed and sent to her majesty seemed to be attacking her. Hands waving at the air as the illusion worsened it seemed, images shifted of her past and all the things she had done but none felt right. She did them all for her majesty, but something inside her screamed it was all wrong and demand she get dragged deeper to see it for herself.

_____So she was dragged more, back to the days she stood beside her majesty, but it still felt wrong, back to when she was first found on some back alley of a town long gone. Still it felt hallow, then to the moment she was first and only time her majesty touched her in all her memories did things shatter. Alexandra watched an entirely different story unfold. She watched the woman she admired kill everyone she knew, she watched herself fight time and time again with the woman.

She watched their final battle, watched herself on the verge of death sealing the woman in this very prison, but not before having her memory altered to what she knew. This entire time, she was being a pawn to the woman she hated more then anything?
    Chaos' Vessel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 16th June 2019, 10:48 pm

Words written: #517
    Total written: #1,530/2,000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ffff00 Shadow's speech
    _____Hands moved to hold her head as she balled up near the ground with the splitting memories. It had to be fake, it had to a joke? Alexandra could not even fathom either being true anymore after everything she had done if she truly was being controlled, or being so easily fooled by some trick of the prison to turn her against her majesty? Her struggle prevented her from even noticing the approach of a single figure as they stood over her.

_____The shadow looming, a scythe pulling back and swinging downward drove Alexandra to act on instinct as she rolled away. Eyes moving to set on her majesty who seemed displeased to have missed the attack as she prepared for another strike. Black and white smoke coiling around Alexandra as she rose to her feet Tears filled her rage filled eyes as she glared down her majesty. So it was true, she was toyed with all this time and now was almost the reason this monster in a woman's body was unleashed on the world again?

_____Not like she was exactly one to talk with all she had done, but she could still make up for some of her crimes by keeping this woman prisoner here. Hands waving as two magic circles blasted her majesty away and Alexandra started to run to exit the gated area. She had to seal the door, she had to keep this woman from getting the ability to use her magic again! Hands waving to start the spell to seal the gate as she tumbled away from the scythe once more. Rising quickly to roll out and sealing the gate before laughter filled the air.

"Foolish little child you still are Alexandra... Or would you still like me to call you red queen? or was it grim reaper? This prison can only keep me held so much longer now that you gave me my scythe back.~ I look forward to slaughtering everything you hold dear again and taking you back.~"

_____Alexandra did not stick around to listen more to the woman's words, she had to re seal the area, she had to scatter the portal and destroy the gem... The voices still rang in her head, shouting at her she was a traitor, a coward, a fool. Hands holding her head to try and silence them as she re-entered the darkness and tumbled out of the gateway back in the normal world. Scrambling to rip the gem out and stop the gate way's connection. Turning slowly to face all the mindless people she had enslaved, a heavy pain in her heart.

_____She ruined their lives, and not before taking everything from them. She was the result of so much despise just like her majesty... no the woman was... Slowly moving her hands before each dropped dead, she did not wish to let them suffer anymore. Eyes moving to Shadow and some others who held their heads. It was, well not entirely unexpected. She and a few others did not lose everything and as such would not die from being released.
    Chaos' Vessel

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 16th June 2019, 11:10 pm

Words written: #530
    Total written: #2,060/2,000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ffff00 Shadow's speech
    _____Alexandra watched them suffer the same thing she had, the altered memories had not been as bad for them but it was still there as they looked at her with hate and confusion drawing Alexandra to sigh lightly. To some this was the first time seeing her without magic covering and altering her appearance. With a heavy heart though she spoke what was needed to be said.

"Yes... I altered your memories to serve me as you did... I took those things from you to break you down enough for such to happen... I destroyed your old world to force you into mine... ...but... the feelings I had... I think they had been true... even if i was also someone else pawn..."

_____Alexandra held her chest as she spoke, some of the people present lashing out with words, others attempted to approach but either seemed to recall the different in strength, or got stopped by Shadow who stood before Alexandra. Her gaze was hard to read, but as she reached out and slapped Grim across the face it was clear she seemed to hold the same animosity to her as the others. Building her courage again to speak once more.

"Feel free to leave... or to hurt me if that helps you... What I have done is cruel and deserving of such..." - "If you all do that, you would just be ending her suffering sooner then it should be. You clearly are dealing with the same thing as us, if not more. Seeing as some of the memories i have where you told me stories of what you did... if those are true and this is the real you right now... you have done unimaginable things to more people then this room still has alive... you deserve to live your entire life with that... and I'll be sure to remind you of that every day."

_____Alexandra looked to the others who started to leave, some taking a weapon to end their own lives to likely deal with the pain of losing their family and friends or having been told to do it and knowing it now. In the end only Shadow was left with Alexandra as the woman reached to hug the person who took her away form her old life simply because she wanted a slave at the time. Tears building in Grim's eyes as she recalled there was still one person she had to free from the memory altering.

_____Sanguine... the girl was currently training and was undoubtedly someone Grim cared for beyond anything as just the idea of changing how they knew each other was like daggers to the heart. Did Alexandra truly need to change things, the idea was devil's poison to her mind. Could she live with herself if she kept the girl a hostage without even seeing if she would stay like Shadow had? Sure it was to remind Alexandra of her crimes, but that would be fine with the woman as she kept crying in Shadows arms. Needless to say, her whole world was turned upside down, and needed to figure things out... was she the monster, or could she find light?
    Chaos' Vessel

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:24 pm