Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Music Run

Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Divine Huntress
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,659,016

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Silent Reaper
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Music Run Empty Music Run

Post by Diana Winchester 3rd April 2019, 10:21 pm

Job Title: D-Rank Free-form
    Job Location: Anywhere
    Solo Word Count: 500 words
    Group Word Count: 1000 words
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: Whatever the player chooses
    Enemies: Whatever the player chooses
    Reward: 5,000 jewels
    Diana Winchester
    Diana Winchester

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Divine Huntress
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4,659,016

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Silent Reaper
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Music Run Empty Re: Music Run

Post by Diana Winchester 3rd April 2019, 11:14 pm

-On the doorstep to Veronica's home, early afternoon-

"Oh, Miss Winchester! It is good to see you again!" Veronica said to her with a smile on her face. The blonde was wearing a simple white sundress with a cast still on her left leg and wooden crutches under her arms. Veronica noticed that Diana was looking at the cast, making her comment on its presence.

"Yes, it is still there. A week ago I had an unfortunate accident in the home that caused me to hurt my leg again and undo all the progress that had been made until then. It is an unfortunate setback, but I will get through this." Veronica assured Diana with a smile. She then straightened her posture and made a request to the mage, her eyes meeting Diana's own.

"I would like for you to go and purchase DJ Krill's latest musical lacrima, an album titled Beneath The Waves. I have heard that it is the follow-up to his last hit album Bottom Feeder. I have also heard that DJ Beluga played a prominent role in the album's creation. I would like very much to hear this work of modern music." Veronica gave Diana her task.

"You may find the album at a local music store called Swingin' Harmonics. However, you must hurry. I hear that Mr. Krill's latest album is selling quickly. The store can be found close to the town square... just look for the giant golden saxophone sign on the store window and you will be in the right place." Veronica told her. Diana nodded and set out for the town square to get the musical lacrima. Maybe they still had some for sale.

-In the town square-

Diana paused in the middle of Hargeon's town square and looked for the golden saxophone on the store window. Dressed in her "office lady" attire with navy blue shoes, the blonde was getting kind of warm on this sunny day and was getting a bit distracted. Fortunately a teenage girl wearing a red tank top and short blue jean shorts with sandals walked by and made a beeline for the store, which happened to be only a short walk away and to the left of her current position next to the fountain, which was out of order. A wooden sandwich signboard explained that some hooligan had poured powdered laundry detergent into it just last night and the fountain was shut down until all the suds had been removed.

Diana walked over to the store front and saw the golden saxophone on the window, which meant that she was in the right place. Diana opened the glass door and walked into the shop.

-Inside Swingin' Harmonics-

The cold air slapped Diana in the face as she stepped inside the medium-sized store that was lightly populated with customers. Inside was a collection of musical instruments for sale lining the walls and quite a few musical lacrimas for sale that were safely ensconced in glass cases. On little notecards shaped like sheet music books positioned just beneath the crystals were the name of the album and the artist or band that recorded the album. Diana browsed through the cases until she came across a case devoted to the works of DJ Krill.

Inside was a single blue lacrima crystal labeled Beneath The Waves. That was the album Diana was after. The price tag was a hefty 2,000 Jewels due to it being the last one in stock, but the blonde had saved up more than enough money to afford it, so she motioned for assistance from a young female clerk and had the musical lacrima carried up to the checkout. Diana walked up to the checkout counter and paid the Jewels and received the album in a protective brown leather box in return.

Diana carried the box out of the store and began the trip to take it back to Veronica's place.

-Veronica's home, twenty minutes later-

"Oh, you have it! Splendid!" Veronica exclaimed, taking the box into her hands. She slowly carried the prize inside and emerged with a bag of Jewels for Diana. The mage took the bag into her hands and put it inside her pocket, then listen to Veronica speak.

"Thank you for your help, Miss Winchester. Now I must go study before I can listen to the album. I hope we will meet again." Veronica bade Diana goodbye and shut the door. The mage turned around and walked away from the home to return to her own home. Another job had just been successfully completed and Diana felt just a little bit more human.

[Word Count: 797]
    [Total Word Count: 797/500]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:25 am