Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spy Criminal Watch [Inu/Job]

Inu
    Inu

Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Carnage
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aaron Koji (dead)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Power
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spy Criminal Watch [Inu/Job] Empty Spy Criminal Watch [Inu/Job]

Post by Inu 3rd June 2013, 10:18 pm

She walked out from the train station. “There you are !” She looked at where the voice came from. An old man walked to her with a money bag on his left hand. “You must be the one who took my request, right ? Finally there’s someone picked it.”He said with his deep voice. “Ah, I almost forgot. I’m Matthew Novac, the one who sent the request.”He said. “Glenn Koji from Eclipse Soul. It’s my pleasure to takes your request, Sir Matthew.”She said as she bowed politely before him. Matthew nodded. “Eclipse Soul ? I heard that their mages always accomplished their jobs with outstanding results.”He said. “I hope you do the same, young boy.”She grinned. “I can make a guarantee of it, Sir.”

They both walked out from the station. “Have you knew about the request ?”He asked. Glenn nodded. “But I wish you don’t mind to give me more detail about your request, Sir.”She said. “I like your curiosity, young boy.”He smiled. “Listen, whenever I brought my jewels to spends on, somehow my money got decrease too. It’s weird, right ?”he sighed. “At the same time there’s someone who wears black clothing always appeared around me. I guess he’s a man, and he’s the suspicious one.”Glenn nodded as she listening Matthew carefully. “I want you to be my spy and watches him, maybe for a week long, and report to me what he did during a week. Beware, don’t get caught !”he finished his explanation. “Don’t worry Sir, I won’t make you regret.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spy Criminal Watch [Inu/Job] GSUT68c

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:49 am