Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Eral vs Silver

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nyx
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Eral vs Silver Empty Eral vs Silver

Post by SilverRose 2nd June 2013, 8:22 pm

Neko had been quite bored one day an decided to head to the arena. He requested a fight with someone and hoped they would show. Neko sat on the top of the arena with his sword an hair flowing in the wind.
    Graa when's this kid gonna show up?
    Neko twirled the tip of his blade on his finger and giggled a little as blood dribbled out.
    if only my blood would do the trick.
    Neko say up right. He felt it. His challenger showed up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill: White Art Magic
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Eral vs Silver Empty Re: Eral vs Silver

Post by Zero X 2nd June 2013, 8:35 pm

Today was an unusual day for Takumi though.It’s rare to see him in his human form,except if there’s any important event going on.He had been in his cat form for too long,he started forgetting how to walk like a human.”Hm..I might have to start practicing a lot to be able to walk like a human again.” Sighing,the tall,lean blonde haired man arranged his walks,making them a line of graceful steps.Walking inside the arena,which was an open stage of marble floors and all.There were no roof,so the sky made its cameo appearance as a spectator instead.That day is the day he would finally battle someone.The challenge he was offered was not from any person.It was a challenge from a Fairy Tail mage,which he looked up upon.

“I wonder how strong this person would be.” As he got into the arena,his eyes were automatically set on a man,standing nearby the other entrance.He had a blade in his possession,and it looked menacing. Smiling,the man greeted himself,waiting for both the man’s replying greet and his first strike.”I’m Takumi.And I shall be your opponent today.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eral vs Silver RNvdPnV
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 2nd June 2013, 8:45 pm

Neko giggled. He was going to hate fighting this guy. He didn't like to fight the cute boys but he was just to bored. And he smelled of a cat so it made it harder.

Nice to meet you Takumi. I am Neko. And I wish you the best of luck. Oh and don't get ahead of yourself because your an admirable kitten. But I must say good use of my two weaknesses. Cute boys and cats.... Tsk tsk. Oh well but good luck!

Neko yelled across back to his opponent. He drew his sword and extended it to his opponent.

Well shall you start first or should I?

Nekos violet eyes shined in the sunlight and his silver hair seemed to dance in the wind. This was going to be a fun fight. Neko was thinking he might even half to go all out!

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero X 2nd June 2013, 9:05 pm

The man shouted his replying greet,and it sounded kind of unusual.Weird though,he could know from Takumi’s scent that he is also a cat.”He knew from only my scent.Nice.” Takumi nodded at the man’s loud greet,whilst he threw the question of who should strike first.Takumi thought it would be best not to attack first,as he didn’t know what the Fairy Tail mage is capable of.”I’ll let him strike first.” Standing on his fighting stance,Takumi took in a long breath.

“You can start first.” Letting out the calming breath,Takumi offered the mage a chance to hit first with a relaxed thought.Ready for a battle,his eyes is now focused on the man,prepared for any unexpected attacks that may be sent towards the ash mauve eyed man.

Eral vs Silver RNvdPnV
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 2nd June 2013, 9:16 pm

Neko grinned at him. This was a fun fight neko threw his sword into the wall next to opponent and then he was running. He was quickly on the enemy. Neko extend his arms from his body before reaching the fighter.

Nights Blessing!

Lighting Black and Starry Silver flames erupted from his hands. Neko brought his right fist down on him but faked and rammed his knee into his stomach. Neko wasn't sure how well this guy faught or what he could do. He decided to use simple attacks and spells. He didn't even know what rank the guy was. Neko hoped he wasn't an S rank or he would be screwed.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero X 2nd June 2013, 10:01 pm

Neko threw his sword towards Takumi.It looked dangerous,but Takumi knew something was off.The sword flew over next to him,stabbing the walls beside him instead.”A feint!” Takumi realized that the sword was only a distraction,and that the real attack would come from Neko himself.It was dangerous,and Takumi knew he must turn his glance towards his opponent,or he would be done for.It was quick,everything went absolutely faster than his brain could take.The man had already in front of him,seemingly sending a fist packed with weird looking fires towards him.Takumi tried to evade the simple attack,but he didn’t realized that it was too simple.Takumi moved his body aside with hopes to evade the attack,but it was only a fake,which surprised Takumi.

”Another!” Takumi’s eyes tailed Neko’s fast knee’s movement.He tried to attack Takumi by a knee on probably the stomach.Takumi thought that it would be dangerous to be hit by the stomach,as it would erupt his movement’s swiftness.”I’ll just do this!” Takumi tried to block whilst counterattacking at the same time by aiming his elbow for the fast moving knee.He planned to be able to kill two birds with one stone by doing so.Logically,his elbow would be able to stop the knee attempt,whilst at the same time causing pain to Neko from the devastating impact from two moving hard surfaces of bones.While Takumi realizes that this act would also hurt his own elbow,he also knew that it was the best plan he could’ve think of in the split second moment.

Eral vs Silver RNvdPnV
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 3rd June 2013, 8:16 pm

Neko watched as he threw up his elbow. The impact sent them both back a few feet. The impact sent a sharp jolt threw his leg. Neko cringed in pain as he stepped down on his leg. The pain hurt quite a bit a he lifted his foot off the ground slightly.

Heh nice. But not good enough.

The pain hurt neko but he wasnt one to care. He would still move fast.The flames from Nekos hands disappeared from his hands then engulfed his feet. Neko leaped up into the air and brought his foot down as hard as he could. He used the same foot he kneed him with so it wouldn't be as effective but the flame added on so even he blocked it would do good damage.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero X 4th June 2013, 12:30 am

''Avoiding's no good.'' Takumi lifted his head as he watched the newly incoming attack.Earlier,Takumi's plan worked,but it caused his own elbow a bit of pain.It hurt like a jolt of electric went passing through his elbow's elbows nerves.Surprising though,Takumi didn't though that the mysterious flame Neko had brought upon could be switched by places.With his now engulfed feet,Neko leapt onto the air,seemingly attempting a dropkick attack.

Whilst the split second window of thinking went through,it looks like Takumi wouldn't be able to do anything.Except one thing.''It's so disadvantaging to have to use 'that' this early.'' complaining,Takui sighed as he caused a magic circle to appear under his stance.''Meteor..Sprint.'' The relaxed voice of his indicated focus,which was good for one to keep in a battle.Without waiting for any second,Takumi dashed away saving himself from the attack.

Using his speed multiplying spell,Takumi dashed towards Neko's back side as he landed onto the ground.Without letting the latter to catch even a breath,Takumi sent a straight punch right towards Neko's back.Hoping this attack would hit,Takumi put his focus to this important attack as this one might help him gaining the upper hand later in the battle.

Eral vs Silver RNvdPnV
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 4th June 2013, 7:47 pm

CODE:
    NIGHT & DAY, MY TOOLS
    I never was a boy with a wicked mind, but everything looks better when the sun goes down, I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night. Eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes. You are the night, while I am your day.

tagged,
    you there !
    words,
    ####

in character,

Neko brought his leg down with a loud bang. Neko herd his opponent mutter something and then disappere. Neko barely had a second to stand when he felt a blow to his back. Neko howled in pain and spit blood on the ground next to him. He had been hit in just the right place to spit blood. Neko gasped and staggered. It took neko a moment but he shook off the daze and grinned.

Ha you want to play with big toys? Alright then! Time to step up my game!

Neko ripped his blade from the wall sending shards everywhere. Neko raised his sword to the sky and it looked as of the stars where shining through the day sky. The light from stars flowed down into blade and all neko did was grin. He threw his blade at Earl with a high speed.

Scatter!

As soon as the blade was within a close range it exploded with a silver power from the stars. Neko flew cought the blade after it exploded with power and rammed the hilt into his chest. Neko then drew his leg still a flame into his side hoping to send him into the wall.

notes,

lyrics from the pretty reckless's make me wanna die.

template by DARKEE of BTN.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero X 4th June 2013, 11:40 pm

As neko got hit,he splurted blood out of his mouth.Takumi smiled,not because he liked the bloodspilling,it’s because he was confident that he had the higher chance of winning from that moment on.”Nice.” Grinning,Takumi watched idly whilst the Fairy Tail mage took his sword,which had been sent to stab the wall earlier in the battle.”Big toys?Umm..I think it came out wrong..but still..” Sighing,Takumi complained about how people would misinterpret Neko’s slightly mischievous words just now.Well,at least Takumi got the message,and that’s enough.Neko proceeded his moves.Throwing the sword he just took back,Takumi looked in a rather confused manner.”Seriously,is that sword really meant for throwing?Is it a spear?” He wanted to throw the question to Neko’s ears,hoping he would answer.

But Takumi’s intention was killed by a slightly amazing event.The sword,much to his surprise,exploded.It looked like the stars were the source of fuel for the explosion.The explosion,of course caused some puffs of smoke,flying debris and all.Luckily,Takumi still had his meteor spell on,so he managed to back away from the sword a moment before it exploded,saving himself from getting caught by the nasty explosion.Too bad,he couldn’t saw pass through the opaque puffs of smoke,and so he couldn’t saw the sudden leap Neko did.

The hilt rammed against the man’s sturdy chest,which caused stinging pain. “Ugh!” Takumi only had the chance to let out such grunt,as Neko continued his counterattack.It was unavoidable now,so the only choice for Takumi is to take the hit head on.A sweep came its way towards the blonde’s waist,and Neko seemingly wanted to blow him onto the wall.Thinking that it would still cause great pain to him regardless whether he chose to block with his arms or just let it be,Takumi didn’t really had any choice that would benefit him.Finally,Takumi decided to block,as it would be dangerous to let the waist get hit.As Neko’s engulfed leg made contact with Takumi’s arm,the pain that came with it was not to be looked down upon.It hurt.Takumi got blown away anyways,but at least the force was reduced by the block,so he didn’t really reach the wall like Neko intended for him to.Gasping,Takumi decided to let Neko take his next move.It would not be wise to do a counterattack with such pain still intact,as he thought.

Eral vs Silver RNvdPnV
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 5th June 2013, 7:59 am

CODE:
    NIGHT & DAY, MY TOOLS
    I never was a boy with a wicked mind, but everything looks better when the sun goes down, I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night. Eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes. You are the night, while I am your day.

tagged,
    you there !
    words,
    ####

in character,

Neko grinned as his attack work. He hasn't had such a fun fight before. Normally everyone was always having boring fights. No one ever had any fun with thing but this guy did. He also had slight humor expecally with the things neko said. Neko giggled and stared at him.

you know............ I really like you. You make fight so much..... Fun for some reason. Yea know no one in the right mind would ever do what I'm fixing to do but hey I guess I am a bit crazy haha! Nights Aura!

Before Neko spoke his spell he leaped at his opponent and hugged him. The second he hugged him and spoke the spell. The second the words left his lips a silver aura surrounded them. The aura left a cooling feeling upon both of them. The flames on his legs went out and his legs and back began to heal. Earls burns arms and stomach began to heal. Neko pulled away when then aura disappeared. Both of them had been almost completely healed.

now don't make me regret my gift to you. Make this a fun and interesting fight now will yea? I trust you will keep up?

Neko smirked and grinned as he turned his back to him. He didn't walk forward or cast any spells he just stood there with his back turned talking.

notes,

lyrics from the pretty reckless's make me wanna die.

template by DARKEE of BTN.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Zero X
    Zero X

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zero X 5th June 2013, 8:47 pm

Neko complimented Takumi for the good fight he was giving.”Really?” As the lean man stood on his spot,void and sturdy he listened well to the words Neko slid out.Sure some of his words made him sound awkward,weird and all,but Takumi understood that Neko just wanted to point out that he is a good opponent and stuffs.Not that he cared for all the compliments,but Takumi thought it was better to at least say thanks rather than just staying quiet.That would make him look rude too,and Takumi doesn’t want that kind of perspective from others.With a nice smile,Takumi nodded his head,saying thanks for Neko’s words of compliment.

“Thank you.You’re not bad yourself.”

Takumi needed to add a replying compliment in his thanking,and that was the only sentence he could’ve thought of.Sure it is short,but at least it showed some gratitude in the Eclipse Soul mage.Whilst Neko suddenly sprung towards Takumi,he thought it was a surprise attack and some sort.But much to his shock,Neko hugged him instead adding the awkwardness in such moments.With an unheard sentence,Neko used his magic to heal both of them,much to Takumi’s shock.

After thinking for a moment about Neko’s act of mutual benefitting,Takumi guessed that he just wanted to have some fun in this battle.Knowing that,Takumi decided to play along and have some fun himself.”Okay then,let’s get this started again!” With a smile,Takumi expressed his excitement and amaze at the fact that his burn and injuries had been healed thanks to the Fairy Tail mage. Now awaiting for Neko’s starting move,Takumi stood in his stance,preparing himself whilst the Meteor Sprint effect canceled by the factor of time.

Eral vs Silver RNvdPnV

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:41 am