Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Verdant Departure [Job | Solo]

Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Verdant Departure [Job | Solo] Empty A Verdant Departure [Job | Solo]

Post by Prince Tendo 28th February 2019, 4:17 pm

Job Title: Dearly Departed
    Player Requirements: Max Three Wizards. Legal Guild
    Solo: D Rank and Up
    Team: D Rank and Up in any order
    Job Location: Cursed Lands, Abandoned Cabin
    Solo Word Count: 500 Words
    Group Word Count: 1,000 Words
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: One day out of the blue your character is visited by a strange messenger dressed in a slick black pinstriped suit. The letter is from a dear old friend from your past. The details of the letter are as follows, "Dear old friend I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange cursed has swept across my homeland destroyed most of the population. I managed to escape, and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures one of them bit me. Within the envelope I have placed my current location I am currently at an old cabin in the cursed lands, please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverous. Yours Truly (Insert Name)" Remembering your childhood friend/ or acquaintance (If you don't have friends.) you rush off to the curse lands to assist.
    Job Benefits:
    +Dark Forces
    Negative Magic and Curse magic are 2x as effective in the Cursed Lands.
    +Head Shots deal 2x as much damage to zombies.
    +Holy Forces
    If you have Positive or Purification magic, it will be 2x as effective against the Cursed Land's monsters
    Job Disadvantages:
    -Horrifying Presence  
    The Cursed lands are filled with malevolent forces and oozes with evil auras, those who are easy to fear must show it in their character's speech and behavioral patterns.
    Enemies:
    Enemy Description:
    Weak:x1 Undead Animal: The undead creature can be any type of animal the witter desires whether it be a bear or a squirrel is completely up to you. The animal does D Ranked damage and 2 D Ranked attacks will kill it.  

Normal:x2 Malevolent Ghost: The ghost is intangible and can not be harmed by physical attacks unless assisted by a spell that allows them to do so. The Malevolent Ghost deals D Rank damage and once per post it can attempt to possess you. If your HP is below 50% then the possession will be successful and it control your actions for one post. 2 D Ranked attacks will send them to the great beyond.

Strong:x5 Ghouls: The Ghouls are fairly easy to kill but watch out if they bite you, the curse's energy can transfer to a new host. If you become infected and don't treat the wound within three posts then your character's body slowly starts to rot dealing D rank damage per post. A single D ranked attack will kill your opponent.

Boss: Your once dear friend or acquaintance in Zombie form. Being freshly changed he or she is a great deal more powerful than the ghouls you might have encountered. You old acquaintance deals C Ranked damage and has a contagious bite. 5 D ranked attacks with put your old friend to rest.

Reward: 5k in Jewels and access to the City of the Undead Quest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Verdant Departure [Job | Solo] UeFg0Np
    There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
    Prince Tendo
    Prince Tendo

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zinnia
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace Of The Green Grove
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Verdant Departure [Job | Solo] Empty Re: A Verdant Departure [Job | Solo]

Post by Prince Tendo 19th March 2019, 8:14 am

Flora Aislinn

Post WC: 0453 words
    Total WC: 0453/0500 words
    Job Info: Dearly Departed
    Job Sign-Up: Page 38; Post 947
    Notes: Onward To The Cursed Lands

Flora was awakened from her slumber by the familiar soothing tones of the enchanted grove along with the warm sunbeams that flickered through the leaves of the neighboring foliage and into her simple tree hollow. Her rose-colored eyes looked at the darkened room around her that was alight due to the rays of the sun and the scattered glowing mushrooms which resided on branches of wood that fell from other trees. Flora peered at the letter that rested on the timber next to her. A traveler in a slick black pinstripe suit had met her at the edge of the ensorcelled forest and had handed her the sheet of paper before leaving her as quickly as they arrived. Apparently, the letter was from an associate she had met back when she was only sixteen years old. An encounter that was only by chance. Flora reached for her dark-red plaid dress and covered her body with it while still remaining barefoot. She then reached for the letter and the map which lied underneath it - holding them in her right hand. Then Flora went to prepare a few other things just in case they could be of some help in the future - a variety of plants native to the Green Grove, a few gourds of forest spring water, and some other miscellaneous things. She put all of the items into her pack and headed out of the tree hollow where she lived - using the thick vines which wrapped around the enormous tree and acted as a staircase to climb down.

After she had made her way down the nature-made spiral staircase and reached the forest floor, Flora was met by one of her close friends and companions, a flower spirit who was named Lilly. "Good morning, Lil." Flora greeted her adjusting the pack on her back. "Good morning, Flora. So, I take it that you are heading to the Cursed Lands. You know this could be a trap, right?" Her friend replied as she was not as trusting of outsider or the outside world as Flora. "Yes, I know it could be a trap, Lil. But, if I can help in some manner. Then, it would be way worse for me not to go and assist in any way that I can." Flora said with a soft smile as she understood her friend's concern about her wellbeing. "There is that kind smile again. There isn't much I can do to convince you to stay here, right? Then I will go with you. Your type of magic isn't good at dealing damage so I will protect you if things get bad." With their agreement set, the duo headed off to the Cursed Lands.

Character and Miscellaneous Statistics

Flora's Statistics
    Health Points: 300/300
    Magical Power: 450/450
    Active Passives:
    Daughter Of The Green Grove: +50% MP + 5% MP Regen
    Active Spell Buffs: N/A
    Active Spells: N/A

Lily's Statistics
    Health Points: 150/150
    Active Passives: N/A
    Active Spell Buffs: N/A
    Active Spells: N/A
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Verdant Departure [Job | Solo] UeFg0Np
    There are always flowers for those who want to see them.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:24 pm