• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just Another Piece [Solo|Job]

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : Blessed by The Angel
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel- Secondary
    Experience : ‭511,082.5‬
    Brownie Points : Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

Just Another Piece [Solo|Job] Empty Just Another Piece [Solo|Job]

Post by Aliannah on Sat 23 Feb - 20:21

Job Info:

Job Title: A-Rank Free-form
    Job Location: Anywhere
    Solo Word Count: 7,000 words
    Group Word Count: 14,000 words
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: Whatever the player chooses
    Enemies: Whatever the player chooses
    Reward: 50,000 jewels

My Light...

Her body ached, but now it was in a different way. Recently the girl had been working out, going almost every night to the forest around Tolgalen and staying up through the night in order to be able to have more control over her mind. This control was more important to Aliannah than ever before. No control could mean that the beast that was inside of her could take control of her body. She had to work her mind, she had to make it stronger. Without a strong mind the demon that Alyia brought with her would take control of her.

This was a 5th day in a row that the girl had walked back to her room completely exhausted and had stripped her clothes off and slipped into the shower. She rinsed the blood off of her arms and legs, and looked at her arms as her body mended her scratches, leaving not a single scar. The warm water washed along her body, small streams of it causing for the girl to shiver. It wasn't long until she was defined as clean and she stepped out of the hot water and into the steam filled room.

With a light blue town wrapped around her the girl moved to exit the steam filled room and the moment that she opened the door, much of the steamed rushed out and the cold air of her home rushed in causing for a shiver to run down the spine of the girl. Pulling the towel tighter around herself the blonde haired girl moved towards the door and into her main area of her house. She moved quietly across the floor as to not wake the sleeping stoat and to her dresser where she pulled out her large night shirt and her underwear, pulling both on quickly before she climbed her way into her bed, the wet towel keeping a place on the floor.

No sooner did the girl crawl into bed and her head hit the pillow did she fall asleep.

HP: 600/600 MP: 600/600
    ...shines for you

WORDS: 338/7,000
    TAGS: XXX
    NOTES: XXX

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just Another Piece [Solo|Job] CwhFnFW
    Aliannah | Heaven and Hell | Hell's Angel | Aliannah's Bank
    #0099cc | #cc6666

511,020EXP/550,000EXP
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : Blessed by The Angel
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel- Secondary
    Experience : ‭511,082.5‬
    Brownie Points : Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Magic:

Just Another Piece [Solo|Job] Empty Re: Just Another Piece [Solo|Job]

Post by Aliannah on Sun 11 Aug - 14:25

Darkness...

Eyelashes fluttered against pale skin before one ruby and one blue citrine eye opened to the white wall of the ceiling. Another day that Aliannah had control of the body and another night that Aliannah had control. It was honestly a wonder that the host hadn't realized that the angel would use the body at night, but at the same time Alyia had never used the body for more than one night in a row that caused for her to be far away from Aliannah's choice of sleeping place. Given that the girl was usually in Tolgalen or at one of the other branches. But often because of this Alyia would have to fly places quickly to accomplish what she wanted to do within eight hours. Often times it wasn't always enough.

This was one of those times. The Angel had found a lead close to the Holy Castle, this was across the sea and if she didn't fly over the coast, she would have to fly over a series of mountain ranges. The Angel looked over at the clock and sighed, she only had about 10 hours.

Climbing out of bed the Angel quietly took steps to not wake up the stoat. Her eyes flashed over to the animal only to see the rodent looking at her knowingly. "Don't give me that, Oya. You know better than anyone what I'm doing is to give myself a sense of final closure." The blonde's body had shifted to the her Angel form, locking away the light blue/purple eyes, leaving behind a blue and red one and a slight glow on the now short woman's body. But the stoat didn't seem phased, it cocked its head to the side as if to say 'yeah right'.

"Listen, I know you don't agree with this. You've seen me get away from revenge as a solution, but my heart won't rest until he is dead and all of his goddamned offspring. And don't look at me as if you can't talk. I know you can." Alyia had stopped what she was doing, crossing her arms and looked straight at the stoat that seemed to roll its eyes.

"Alyia. There are better ways to do this, you could train this girl, live in her and through her rather than holding onto this grudge." The stoat didn't open her mouth, but the words echoed in the head of the Angel.

The blonde shook her head. "Not after what he did to me. He ruined me and my life. Rape is not something to forgive someone about. Neither is sending off your child. I didn't even get to raise the child he gave to me without my permission. Not only that, but then that child was raised by a dark mage. My daughter did things I never wanter her to do, she became a person I never wanted her to become. Oya, someone was dark as that side of the family deserves not to hold blood that would make them more powerful. I need to get rid of all of them."

The five foot angel was shaking by the end of her story, her body was quivering with rage and sadness. She didn't even get the child she had been forced with. That child then continued to hold the blood that was deadly to everyone who possessed it. A daughter of an Angel was not something that was to walk the Earth and cause trouble. Alyia had been there, she had done that. It was only after the death of her Grandmother that she realized that she needed to use her blood and her magic for good.

Now that good included ridding the world of something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Alyia looked at the copper coloured rodent as if to challenged it. But the stoat never said anything back. Oya knew she lost that battle. It was not something she was going to argue about and seeing that the companion wasn't going to argue back the girl snorted before turning around. She leaned forward and removed the things that stood in the way from the small, hidden, compartment in the back, pushing on it to open it. She swiftly took out the costume, sipping it on and pulling the face mask over her lips and nose, causing the shadow of the hood and the mask to cover her eyes in darkness.

It took her no time at all to leap from the window and open her wings through the cape, flapping once and taking off into the sky.

HP: 600/600  MP: 600/600
    ...is coming.. So run.
    WORDS: 1,102/7,000
    TAGS: XXX
    NOTES: New Template Who This

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just Another Piece [Solo|Job] CwhFnFW
    Aliannah | Heaven and Hell | Hell's Angel | Aliannah's Bank
    #0099cc | #cc6666

511,020EXP/550,000EXP

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug - 20:09