Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission]

Aria
    Aria

Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyaria
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ghost Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Empty Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission]

Post by Aria 27th May 2013, 11:13 pm

Aria stood by the edge of the spooky forest. She had recently taken a job request from a nearby village. Villagers have been complaining about the vulcans, it seems some naughty vulcans have been sneaking in at night and stealing the people's crops. Those crops were meant to feed the village until the next harvest season, but with the vulcans crazy antics, their stash of food might barely make it have way trough the season. So the village chief decided to end it once and for all. Usually, the vulcans dont tread into human territory. Something must have happened that why they sent fliers all over the kingdom asking aide for mages to help them in their dilemma.

Aria was one of the person to answer to the village's plea. But once she arrived there, she was surprised to hear that another person has answered the plea, which means she will have to team up with another person. She really wasnt a team player and to make things worse, she has no clue as to what affiliation her partner belongs too. Or what abilities he or she posses. Time passes so slow while she waited. She was about to approach the small tree stump to sit down for a bit when she heard a set of footsteps approach her. It seems her partner has arrived.
    Demytri
    Demytri

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rave Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Empty Re: Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission]

Post by Demytri 28th May 2013, 3:20 am

"Crazy, crazy, crazy day..." It was all Demytri could think of. "I hate this stupid town." What really happened? Going back before this incident, Demytri bought a house, a few loose screws and a ton of butter. Well, he spent most of his friend's money. Which is why he needed some. "About 500 jewels would do, and no I am not taking any of your money in the bank." "Ugh".

He was strolling along the side walk when he saw a job posted on the board. He inched closer to look at it. "Huh? Aren't Vulcans docile?" OK, not docile but still this was weird. "Don't Vulcans avoid human territory?" He thought for a minute. "OK then, nothing else to do anyway" And as he crossed his arms he said, "As long as it pays" Scrolling through the job info what saw him excited him. "2000 Jewels! Not bad. But it still is enough to pay for my debt."

"I'm in."

Demytri soon learned that he was not alone in this job. That meant another person would team up with him, which could either be better or worse for him.
    Knife fighting would be fine but he still needs somebody else to protect him while spinning his beats. "Beats me" He whispered as he sprinted, soundless as always, letting his sound wave motion propel him onward. "Goodbye stupid town. I'm going to beat up Vulcanic punks for ya, even though I hate you."

"Wow I do have a partner." He saw her, but apparently she didn't see him. She was looking at the direction of an old fisherman. "Seriously" He muttered under his breath. He was behind her. So he tapped her shoulder and said, "I'm here behind you."
    Aria
    Aria

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Empty Re: Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission]

Post by Aria 28th May 2013, 2:53 pm

Aria was startled when she felt a light tap on her shoulder and a voice say "Im here behind you." Her instincts was to grab that hand, then the arm and using as her body as the fulcrum, toss the unknown assailant into the ground...but she did non of that instead she turned to face the stranger and kick him in the shin. Then in a coy voice she said "Ooopppsss, sorry!" Of course she was smirking under the mask when she said that, she was just annoyed that the man managed to sneak up on her. If he was an enemy she probably would have been dead. "Curse this mask, I probably should just use a one way translucent material." she said under her breath.

"So im guessing your my partner for this mission." She looked at her would be partner, he a bit taller than her, raven hair, probably in his late teens or early twenties, raven hair and those black eye...something about them tell her to be wary of this guy. "Oh by the way, my name is Aria, Aria Seyfried. And what might your name be?" she said as she stretched out her hand for a hand shake.
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 28th May 2013, 10:21 pm

"God, that hurt" Oh, that's her alright. Kicking me in the shin, it's probably funny for her. "Oh by the way, my name is Aria, Aria Seyfried. And what might your name be?" Bla, bla what's your name? I kicked you now, scream it with an ow? Ugh. "It's Demytri. No need to know my surname. And do you kick people in the shin all the time?" They both let that sink in. "No need to explain" Let's go.

Oh dear, I don't really trust this girl. Scary, scary mask. Scary green hair. Scary white skin. Scary... Ok, Scary enough. Aria... Where have I heard that? God it's really cold in here. It's nighttime and the air is humid. Trees tower over them. The ground is soft with moss and fallen leaves. It's scary, maybe it's why they call it the spooky forest.

"Fancy camping? You know it's like really really scary here and it's nighttime and it's cold and its...." Ok, I'll probably stop talking now unless I want to get kicked in the shin again.

Suddenly, they heard a low growl,. "What was that?" That was the last thing they said before a pair of glowing eyes showed itself in the trees before them. "Oh God"
    Aria
    Aria

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria 28th May 2013, 10:52 pm

The man spoke "It's Demytri. No need to know my surname. And do you kick people in the shin all the time?" Aria thought of telling him yes specially if they sneak up on me while im spacing out but said meh, doesn't matter, he would probably figure it out eventually. After exchanging the basic pleasantries both of them set out in the dark and scary forest in search of the mischievous vulcans to teach them a lesson or two about taking stuff from other people.

Minutes later into the forest, Aria cant help but notice her partner as he get jumpy over the strange forest noises and the sudden rustles in the bushes. "What a wuss!" Aria though as her partner kept on scaring himself. Its the spooky forest, of course there will be a lot of stuff that goes bump, even when the sun is high its still dark inside, thats the reason spooky creatures roams the forests. An evil grim crossed her lips as she thought of a wicked idea. "Time to call my friends from the other side." Ghost flames began to appear around her illuminating her surrounding. "Isnt this nice? The dark forest had gotten a little bit brighter." All the while watching for her partners reaction t the ghastly lights.

Last edited by Aria on 29th May 2013, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 29th May 2013, 5:12 am

"Isnt this nice? The dark forest had gotten a little bit brighter." Well it is nice."Oh just ghosts? I thought it was the vulcans themselves. Pfffft. Ha! Tricky itchy spidah huh? Well I reckon...

"So that's why she has this spooky aura. It's not the Cape, not the mask, not the green hair, not the porcelain skin. Gosh." He thought to himself. He's never had a partner before. Is this what it's like? Noticing every detail? He was terribly wondering what her face looks like. "Bah enough of this stupid witchery, let's just go and look for the damn vulcans"

First it's the debt. Then the town. Then this "Partner" of his who tried to scare him. One thing that cheers him up? Music. He stood up and summoned his magical turntables. Boy, he loved them. The complicated machinery, the smooth metal, the loud and humongous speaker behind. Oh, it might probably be the smallest, tightest heaven for him. " Tonight, I am going to play the song: Crawling beats, subtitled slither em' up"

As he started playing the song, (probably against the will of his "Partner"), Creepy spiders and worms showed up. "Uh-uh. Not my fault." He continued playing until the song ended, but the creepy crawlies still aren't gone. Ugh. "I have no idea why these stupid things are here." He thought to himself.
    Aria
    Aria

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria 29th May 2013, 9:49 pm

Aria was mortified. As soon as her new found partner played a tune on his thingamajig, all sorts of creepy crawlers started to crawl out of the ground and the wood works, there were even some on the ground that she walked on. The crunching sound made by her feet crushing them made the hairs on her back and arms stand up., blood rushed to her face making her red as cherry. And in a moment of shock, she lost all her control and let out an ear shattering scream followed by a powerful psychic energy blast, hurling the crawlers, leaves and even her partner flying back.

Realizing what she did, she rushed over to her partners side and crouched down. "Hey sorry, are you alright? I didnt mean to do that, but you didnt have to do that to get even with me. Also I forgot to tell you that I hate creepy crawlers like snails, slugs, worms and centipedes and that when I loose control, stuff like what earlier happens." She helped her partner get back on his feet and to avoid stepping on anymore creepy crawlers, she used her flight ability to hover a few inches above the ground. "Shall we continue our search now?"
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 29th May 2013, 10:57 pm

Suddenly, out of the blue, a huge monkey shows up. It smells like vegetables but it still gives off that smell. The unmistakable smell of a Vulcan. "Oh Come on. Can't you give me a break?" Ok.Getting hit by a force stronger than wind because of stupid creepy crawlies. Then a giant monkey shows up out of the blue and howls like a gorilla. Gorgeo.

It charged on with the power of a raging bull. It seems that the Vulcan doesn't notice their presence, thankfully. Boom! One strike and one of the trees fell down. Smash! Another pound and another tree fell down. Pow! It was a massive wall of brute strength.Smash, smash, smash! Environmentalists will probably hate this creature. Those green thumbs. Luckily, it was slow. Maybe a good strong hit would take it down.

Speed has always been Demytri's forte. He dodged here and there. Well although the vulcan doesn't seem to see him, he was forced to dodge or get squashed by a giant tree. Jumping from tree to tree. Well, as expected of the monster, it didn't really catch up so quickly. "Where in black blazes did my scary partner go?" (So Creepy)

"Beats me."

Last edited by Demytri on 29th May 2013, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th May 2013, 10:57 pm

The member 'Demytri' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] NormalMonster
    Aria
    Aria

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria 30th May 2013, 12:02 am

It wasnt long after she flew too high had a vulcan appeared right nest to his partner. An adult vulcan, capable of crushing coconuts with its bare hands. She was about to go down to help him then a thought crossed her mind. This was a perfect opportunity to watch him in action. Aside from the crazy turn table that he conjured up a while ago, she had no idea of what her partners magic or abilities are. At least when she sees him fight of this beast she can get a gather information about him so she can formulate tactics or team play for them both. Besides, he gets into a tight spot, she can always come down to bail him out. So she landed on one a nearby tree's branches sat down while she watch the hot battle action below.

Aria gave the man some credits. He agile and light on his feet dodging the beasts initial attacks with ease. Its like he is toying with it. Still, that wasnt what she wanted to see. She wanted to see him use his magic. "Maybe he doesnt want to show me his magic." Aria thought. Was he trying to hide something from her, come to think of it, she has no idea which guild her partner belonged to. While she was busy contemplating, a rustling sound came from the tree branches close to her. It appears she was not the only one watching.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th May 2013, 12:02 am

The member 'Aria' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Boss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] NormalMonster
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 30th May 2013, 12:37 am

"Oh my god. I really, really hate that stupid town." That was when his problems started. Ok first his debt, then the stupid town, then the forest, then the spooky girl, Then the gigantic monkey. And then there were two giant monkeys. And another one of them showed up. So there where three giant monkeys. And the last one was faster than everyone else. Just doing the math makes his mind break already. Too many problems.

"Guess it's time for my beats to show"
    He stopped at the nearest tree. "Random Access Blitz!!!!" He ran towards the fastest most agile one. "Take this, take that,this that arghhhhhh!!!"

And he realeased a streak of fourteen hits at the monster. But the monster was unnaturally fast. It blocked most of it, but hit it five times. It had a strong knockback. It apparently wasn't happy with it. It answered with a roar and a chest pound. then it unatturally ran towards demytri.

It attacked with a volley of hits as well. Demytri was blocking them with all his might. Only two were able to get through.

Just as when he decided to attack the monster again. The smaller one attacked him too.

"Argh. These idiots just don't know when to give up eh."

Two hits got through.

"Oh Give me a break pathetic animals!"

Spell used: Random Access Blitz : Cooldown: 3 posts

Dice roll # 1 : Dem att
    Dice roll # 2 : Boss def
    Dice roll # 3 : Boss Att
    Dice roll # 4 : Dem def
    Dice roll # 5 : Adult Vulcan Att
    Dice roll # 6 : Dem def

(Dice roll #1 next post is cont. of dice roll# 2)

Last edited by Demytri on 30th May 2013, 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th May 2013, 12:37 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock
    Demytri
    Demytri

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Demytri 30th May 2013, 12:43 am

Dice roll # 1 Monster Block dice
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th May 2013, 12:43 am

'Block Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block
    Aria
    Aria

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria 30th May 2013, 1:15 am

Aria was caught by surprise when the vulcans came out of nowhere, she managed to plane shift to avoid their attacks but they are bound to attack the closes human they can find, her partner. Aria watched the gorillas. One of the two gorillas was bigger and faster. "What the fuck!" the mages said as she realized something. She new regular vulcans had the black and brown coats depending on their age. The juveniles are brow while the adults have the black hides. The silver greys belong to the elite vulcans, they are stronger than most adults and faster. But this one accompanying the black vulcan was not just silver grey it had a white patch on its its fore arms and his chest, they looked a bit similar to the tribal tattoos of the warrior clans in the southern islands.
    "This is bad, a king had appeared." she thought. Its bad enough that a king is much faster and stronger than the silver vulcan, but kings usually travel with entourages. Meaning not there must be a dozen more lurking around.

"We have to end this quickly or we'll be over run." At that moment her partner came in and started attacking the king. "Good a distraction, now its my turn." She shifted back to her material body and and took out her dagger. Green aura started to cover her whole body and she shot off towards the two normal vulcans.

Last edited by Aria on 30th May 2013, 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 30th May 2013, 1:15 am

The member 'Aria' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Miss Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] FailedBlock Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block Strange Vulcans! (Part One) [Aria and Demytri/Mission] Block

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 12:18 am