Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kessicia

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kessicia Empty Kessicia

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 14th January 2019, 8:45 am

Name: Kessicia
    Birthday: December 31
    Sexuality: Omnisexual
    Special Characteristics: Eye color changes depending on my mood and intricate, colorful tattoos adorn my back

Personality: Everyone knows that one woman who is attractive and is aware that she is attractive. She is filled with an exuberant amount of confidence and she uses it to her advantage. That is Kessicia from top to bottom and she owns it without pause. Kessicia is a crafty woman, who uses her sexuality to manipulate people and get what she needs or wants. She doesn't discriminate, believing that everyone has something to offer her. Despite her upbringing, she doesn't seem to hold a soft spot for any in her former position or anyone at all. Honestly, despite her sexuality, she doesn't seem to connect to many people for a long time. Kessicia is an aggressively forward woman, who is unafraid to speak her mind to whoever is listening. But it's always a toss up to if she is telling the truth or not -- she is quite adept at lying and putting on different disguises. She rarely gives people her real name, often choosing a character to play so she can get to the root of her desires.

In battle, Kessicia operates the same way as she does out of it. She moves through combat like an elegant dancer, interweaving fighting and conversation like she's threading a precise needle. She tends to try to confuse her enemies, to catch them off guard and then leap in for the kill. If she can manage it, she attempts to disarm combat before it even gets going, attempting to seduce her opponents out of anything physical beyond intimacy. But she is also a cold blooded, heartless killer -- willing to take anyone's life in and out of combat, through out of it is through more unconventional means.

Given her confidence, Kessicia is quite the leader when she has the opportunity. She's quick to make plans and assign roles to the people under her, telling there where and what to do. She much prefers this role over one involving combat, far more pleased to lead from afar. And any chance she gets, she uses her pawns to do work for her with promises of gratification and reward.
    • Physical Intimacy: I love sex. Man, woman, somewhere in between, it doesn't matter to me. It not only revitalizes me but it is also a lot of fun.
    • Power: There’s nothing more alluring than power and domination. I love being in control and being able to make the rules. I also love finding those that can rival my thirst for control.
    • Wealth: Money is a root of power in this day and age so those with the jewel make the cogs move. So that means it is time to make some jewel.

Dislikes:

• Prudes: People can be so obnoxiously modest, so painfully proper. They don't know how to live a little and just enjoy themselves. And if they can't, they need to get out of the way and let us partiers run things.
    • Weaklings: How can people just… exist with no backbone? Wimpy people are not only unattractive but they're not worth the air they are breathing. Better to be rid of them.
    • Censorship: The Rune Knights ruin everything. They attempt to censor everything and punish those that push the boundaries. Government bodies try to squash the more lucrative and fun-focused people. As far as I'm concerned, they can all disappear for good.

Motivations:

• Forming a seat on control: My goal is to create an organization that embraces freedom and let's people indulge in their most base desires and still turn a profit.
    • Building Power: I want to expand and increase my magical power to new levels. I want to know just how far my influence and manipulation can reach.
    • Queen of the Succubi: I managed to dominate one succubi's soul and make it my own. I want to feast on more and make myself a queen of their race, proving humans can surpass the deific.

Fears:

• Being a nobody again: There is no worse feeling than being overlooked and ignored. Being cast aside and seen through made my life hell before -- I can't become that again.
    • Being Dominated: I like a little dominance to play along with mine but I do not want to become someone's slave. I've lived that life and I refuse to go back to it.
    • Death: It may be stereotypical but the idea of losing my life before I've made myself someone important terrifies me. If I die without a legacy, did I even really matter?

General Appearance
    Spoiler:
    Height: 5 foot 9 inches
    Weight: 143lbs
    Hair: Purple
    Eyes: Default gold
    Skin Tone: Dark skinned
    Appearance: See above spoiler

Guild: Dies Irae
    Tattoo: On the left breast and gold in color

Last edited by Kessicia on 11th March 2019, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kessicia Empty Re: Kessicia

Post by Ahote 14th January 2019, 1:20 pm

Kessicia Approved

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 11th March 2019, 5:30 pm

Moved and unlocked at the user's request

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 11th March 2019, 5:59 pm

Kessicia FbVA7uB

Spoiler:

Ray Jyx
    Ray Jyx

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Seal of Balance
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Experience : 8,311

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forgotten Legend
    Second Skill: Fantasy Requip
    Third Skill: Treasure Dragon Slayer

Post by Ray Jyx 29th November 2020, 5:10 am

This character is being moved to WIP for failing an activity check and subsequently being removed from its Guild Group. When the character is updated and brought active, you can request an approval.

Kessicia Jkp0PmI

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:54 pm