Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic)

Sophia Anastos
    Sophia Anastos

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Zeus
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Greek God Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) Empty Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic)

Post by Sophia Anastos 4th May 2013, 7:47 am

Ever since her days, Sophia was wearing the same, revealing clothing she had. And as her time with mortals went by, she became uncomfortable with it. And her most unforgettable experience would be the first day she stepped into Eternum. Luckily the man she thought to be a pervert at first and now her friend, Ayeseru offered her a chance to buy clothes with him. She kept the offer open until she could see what kind of person Ayeseru was. And with the experiences she had running around with her white, small, flimsy dress which was almost a see-through she finally decided to take Ayeseru up on his offer. Sophia asked Ayeseru to meet him in Magnolia, the only big town free of the council she knows of, and buy clothes with her. It was a good thing Ayeseru accepted.

Sophia would now be sitting on a bench in Magnolia waiting for Ayeseru. The sight was always happy and festive and the people didn't care what she wore. "It's taking him too long to get here." whispered Sophia. "This might be the first time he's going to do this" a voice from her right said. It was Hermes the messenger of the gods. He had been accompanying Sophia in her times alone so that she would not get bored. Sophia would slightly nod agreeing that it could be the case. So understanding the awkwardness of first time, Sophia would understand and firmly seated on the bench looking straight forward and waited for Ayeseru.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) Sophia1_by_gramcrackers-d63h83h
    Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) Empty Re: Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 5th May 2013, 1:50 pm

"Hmm... What am I forgetting?" Ayeseru yawned and stretched out as he was waking up. It was already early afternoon, however, Ayeseru often slept through mornings. He scratched his head a few times, wondering what he could of forgotten. Is there any chance that there are guild members I haven't welcomed yet..? No... I would've smelled them. He couldn't quite point his finger on it till he thought of all the new guild members.

Sophia! We're meant to go shopping today! I told her to wait for me in Magnolia in a specific spot! Ayeseru jolted from his bed and put on his clothes. He was very late. They had arranged to meet in the spot in the early morning, and Ayeseru foolishly put his trust in his pet to wake him up, which, of course, was still asleep himself. Before heading out, he left a note to the guild stating where Ayeseru and Sophia would be, and what they were doing. He fetched his hat and head out of the guild doors.

"My my... I hope I don't exhaust myself merely getting there." Ayeseru Shadow Stepped time after time. Traveling at half of the speed of light was helpful, however, it was in short bursts and was exhausted to do one after the other. After traveling for about 5 minutes with Shadow Step, Ayeseru saw the outline of Magnolia town, later reaching the Magnolia Park where Sophia and Ayeseru were to meet. He stopped at the entrance to catch his breath and not seem foolish towards Sophia. Following the catching of his breath, Ayeseru wandered around the park for a short amount of time before finding Sophia sitting on one of the benches, waiting for him.

Oh crap... How am I going to explain this to her? He sighed deeply before running to the young girl and offering his hand. "Right now... I'm terribly sorry I am late, shall we be going?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Sophia Anastos
    Sophia Anastos

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Position : None
    Mentor : Zeus
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Greek God Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) Empty Re: Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic)

Post by Sophia Anastos 15th May 2013, 8:57 am

Sophia would be humming as she waited for Ayeseru. Her eyes would be closed and she would be swaying like a flower blown by the soft wind. She heard a voice that made her open her eyes slowly. She would see Ayeseru reaching his hand out for her with an apology. Sophia would offer him a gentle smile and take his hand as she would stand up from the bench. "I haven't seen much of this town, but this is the only town I know. So, please lead and I'll follow." her soft tone would speak these words while she still held on to his hand.

Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) Sophia1_by_gramcrackers-d63h83h
    Buying Clothes (RP - Sophia and Chaotic) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:22 am