Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Unicornヽ易火 (AURORA INTRO)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

The Unicornヽ易火 (AURORA INTRO) Empty The Unicornヽ易火 (AURORA INTRO)

Post by Sybil 14th November 2018, 6:05 pm

STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT

THE FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT

The petite girl in the rosy cardigan walked along the outskirts Timbermere, blindly staggering over rocks in her way as she glided a pen furiously against the journal she held open-faced in her left hand. She stumbled forwards on a rugged path that lead out of Timbermere Valley, The city where she had stayed the night before.

""AUTUMN 10 20XX, I still haven’t found the Crystalli met up with Vincent after crossing into Fiore…

I’ve had to be careful so far. I came in without a passport, without any identification and until I’m registered into a guild I’m not a legal resident of this country I’m liable to be sent back. 

Fortunately, After we found his dumb stump he did say he would put a good word in for me so I could be recruited into Crystal Swan. :) I Think.

Her backpack felt heavy on her shoulders. And despite this, she did not have much just a piece of sweet bread and a couple of vegetables on top of an unmarked crate nailed and padlocked shut. She had half a mind to eat now and ditch the heavy little box.

""However, It feels like the guild has up and vanished from this society… And I don’t know where I’m going. 

I’ve been in Fiore a month and it sucks. So far I’ve had to trade in everything I had for just a  few hundred jewels… 

You’d think it would go far- It didn’t! What's the worth in a ‘jewel’? A stark contrast to Pre grade cash. I was oblivious and practically gave away my spyglass for nothing… :(

Her stomach growled, and legs quivered as the path became steep, but Sybil trecked on. She was buried in her notes and quite unaware that she had started heading up a very high mountain.

“"But until I can find someone to unlock and appraise the crate I found in Iceberg I’m broke and it is staying in my bag and weighing me down.

I’m going to have to make do with the little bit I have to eat until the right- thing-- comes--- along----

Abruptly, Sybil was having a harder time seeing where she was writing. Something from ahead of her was blocking out her light… She looked at her feet.

The shadow had a long face and snout, four tall legs, a mane, and a longhorn which sat between two ears. Sybil gasped quietly and blinked up at the hilltop tracing for the source of the shadow-- It was a sight she’d only seen in drawings lit by evening candlelight; straight out of the fairy tales her parent’s used to read to her before bed.

The unicorn sat pridefully up ahead the trail. It had fur was pearly and white; almost glowing from the starlight reflected on the soft surface. Their mane was thick and waving peacefully in the breeze

“Eh?!”

Sybil flicked off her glasses and whipped them clean with the sleeve of her cardigan, blinking frantically… When she slipped the red spectacles back onto her nose the creature was still standing in the distance, They even met eyes when it flicked its head… but upon seeing Sybil on the path the unicorn sprung up onto their hind legs with a resounding neigh and galloped around the corner behind a mass of foliage and boulders.

“Wait!”

It was no use. The sound of hooves clapped in the distance became quieter as they got further away. The pink-star charm bracelet on Sybil’s wrist bounced as she reached out  her hand when the stallion's white tail disappeared around the path ahead. Damn-- Sybil took a moment to quickly catch her breath, dashing up the path in search of the horse, a flicker down to her journal,

“"And... I can’t believe what I’ve stumbled upon. I take it all back. Fiore is awesome.
    She wrote, clapping her journal shut finally so she could jog up ahead.

643 WORDS@THEOSHENANAGINS
    deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Unicornヽ易火 (AURORA INTRO) Empty Re: The Unicornヽ易火 (AURORA INTRO)

Post by 88 14th November 2018, 6:53 pm

Murphy, as the unicorn was affectionately called by the guild members of Aurora, had been intent on watching the newcomer up the side. Given that it didn't rush down in a rage and try to gore her with his horn until she fled back down the mountain meant he didn't sense anything off in her at first glance. He probably would have stayed to observe longer before passing ultimate justice if he hadn't noticed another presence back at the castle at the summit.

That pesky teleportation mark the Aurora members had didn't bother the horned horse, usually. Those that had it had been deemed worthy to traverse the grounds he protected...except one. It irked the mythical equine to no end that this one particular soul possessed means to come and go so quickly, making it that much harder to catch him and attempt to evict him. Rage steam rushed from his nostrils as he raced back up the path, trading his regal stature for horsey rage.

That aforementioned interloper was none other than Aurora's Co-Guild Master, Theo Silversong. When he first appeared at the castle gate, he'd already been braced and on edge, waiting for the usual traumatic event of evading Avolire Castle's resident protector and mascot. Already his body sported scars in various stages of healing; hoof marks, bite marks, horn punctures, etc. However, at this moment, Murphy wasn't in sight. Theo sighed, relaxing his shoulders a bit as he made his way toward the gleaming castle doors. Unfortunately, it was too soon for him to lower his guard. Lightning fast hoof beats sounded just seconds before the creature was upon him, and he was left screaming and running for his life as Murph huffed and neighed in vehement hatred. "DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS?!" Theo cried, his jello-y body bouncing off of boulders and the castle itself as he looked for a small place to squeeze into safety. "I DON'T WANT TO TAKE YOUR GOLD!!!! AAAUGH!" His screams fell on deaf leaf-shaped ears. The mythical unicorn would hear nothing of it, catching the back of the man's tracksuit with it's horn and throwing him up and behind him.

Theo bounced upon impact, curling a bit and encasing himself in a large ball of blue jello. A wild buck kicked him even further back toward the gate. As he rolled, Murph only bared down, stabbing his horn into the jello in failed attempts to reach the human within.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Unicornヽ易火 (AURORA INTRO) 65698_s
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 15th November 2018, 9:18 am

STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT

Sybil was out of breath by the time she made it to the top of the mountain after the unicorn. She located the source of the screams. Much to her surprise it was the majestic horned beast that was conducting the assault. She thought they were peaceful creatures. To her astonishment, they were intent on destroying… what appeared to be a talking ball of jello.

She had to do something before the horn gored through the mages gelatin fortitude. Sybil didn’t know what to do initially-- ….And what she did end up doing she instantly regretted.

A single carrot whizzed through the air and thudded on the unicorns side when it hit him in the hip. “Gah--! Can you please not harm that Jello person!” She squeaked. The horned horse turned its head with fire in its eyes and steam once again clouding from its nostrils. Yeah… throwing something at the protector of the mountain… not the best idea.

Evidentally, she did get the unicorn to stop baring down on the jello-ball…. Because now it was kicking up on its hind legs and stampeeding back towards her. Sybil  flailed her arms, standing on the edge of the mountain path like a boling pin as Murphy charged!

As they reached her the unicorn bucked their legs forwards, nailing Sybil with two holves to the face and chest. She was knocked clean off the cliff edge “Oph!” Sybil was dazed a moment; reeling from the pain. The hoof prints would bruise later.

However, Sybil’s abbility as a mage turned what would of been a fatal fall to a slow desent. She was floating and slowly drifting down from where the hourse had launched her mid air. The girl flailed like a rouge astronaught in space and managed to grab onto a stone protruding out the cliff side a couple feet below where she’d been hurled off. “I’m sorry I threw a vegtable at you!!! But I’m not climbing this mountain from the bottom again!” she called up, wrapping both arms around the rock with no intent on letting go.

348 WORDS@THEOSHENANAGINS
    deltra of gangnam style

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Post by Luceam 16th November 2018, 6:36 pm

Since joining the guild Luna was grateful that she didn't need to walk up the hill almost every time, however this was not one of those times. She spent the last night working on call in the infirmary, which was freshly stocked, however one way or another some needs of the medicine were neglected. Plenty of medicine were near expired, or had gone bad from the delivery. Teleportation was not an option for certain items, which seemed to have not been a priority. Luna had to journey the mountain, carrying a few boxes while behind her was her mermaid companion in her human form adorned with a knee length white dress and sandals, carrying one small box. The delivery man refused to go any further then the base of the mountain. Apparently after putting into the request, she heard that some of the medicine was discounted, which answered a lot of questions.

Coming up to the summit, she saw the guardian of the castle and the new master of the guild engaged in combat, although it seemed the mythical beast was beating jello. Luna learned to pick her battles, and that Murphy and Theo will never see eye to eye, normally she would just try to walk past it. She couldn't take either on in a fight, and there was no way Murphy would listen if it was Theo she would try to protect. However Luna grew intensely concerned when a girl tried to intervene, and threw what appeared to be a carrot. Murphy seemed riled up from his spat with Theo to a point where he didn't stop to think, and charged right at the newcomer. Luna's heart stopped for a moment but was glad to see that the girl was able to catch herself.

She handed Neptuna her boxes, and signaled the human form mermaid to go straight to the infirmary as Neptuna converted the two bigger boxes into a blue light, that got absorbed into her body. Luna tapped the label on the box Neptuna was holding, reminding the green haired creature that she cannot store the box. The mermaid started to run as Luna approached the unicorn, not impressed. "Murphy!" The Unicorn turned it's head as Luna was approaching, before turning it's body as Luna walked up to the equine beauty. Luna and Murphy were not best friends, but they understood and respected eachother to a degree. Murphy didn't mind that someone was around that could actually listen to him.

The beast responded to the Nature fairy telepathically, in a Seven accent. "Aye, Fairy, what's got you all up in a knot?" Luna sighed as she gestured to the girl who was hanging on the cliff, she wasn't angry because she assumed he was in the moment going after Theo and the girl interrupted. "Look, I won't save Theo. But that girl has nothing to do with your fight. She is new, she doesn't deserve that treatment right away, does she?"

Murphy gazed that the girl, before he turned back to Theo. "Can you apologize in my stead?" Luna sighed, she didn't want to condone violence but better for everyone that the conflict is contained to the two participants. "Give him a good thrashing for me too, he cost the guild a lot in healthcare. Discounted goods turned into a waste of jewels and a days work for me." Murphy scraped the mountain with his hoof before he charged towards the man again. Luna turned her focus to the girl hanging off the side as she knelled down, the edge with one hand as she extended the other towards the other girl, offering to help him back up. "Hey, need a hand? Sorry for the rough start, also the unicorn apologized. I'll explain in a bit."

OOC note:
    Only those telepathic or with Beast pride can hear Murphy dialogue.

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 20th November 2018, 3:48 am

He was getting a little dizzy from all the bouncing around as his jello ball was repeatedly gouged by Murphy's swirly horn and repaired itself. The jello man did notice a guildmate, and in error thought said person would aid one of their guild masters at least make it inside the castle. Murph couldn't follow him inside, thankfully. Why oh why hadn't he taken the tunnel in when he'd had the chance? However, their infirmary girl didn't even try to help like the other stranger had. Luna made it worse! At least the other one attempted to help by throwing vegetables! "Ey!" Theo cried, shooting a pouty glance at Luna. He wasn't very familiar with the girl, but she had just insulted him. "I didn't know it was discounted. I tried to get the best I could for our fortress up here..." he tried to salvage her opinion of him, mind wondering over what could have gone wrong. It wasn't like he'd ever been in charge of an operation this big before, so mistakes would happen even with the best intentions. Before now, he'd only ever ran small excursions to explore and acquire treasure, and then it was odd because he couldn't trust anyone on these missions to not double cross him. This was something altogether different, and it was painful to think he was already screwing it up.

One extra powerful headbutt sent the thoughtful man in his gelatin globe flying extra far. "GAH!" he squawked, smacking off the few trees around the edges of the summit, avoiding sailing over the edge. It wouldn't have hurt him much even if he did bounce all the way down the mountain, but he was growing tired of this current scrimmage. Theo very much wanted to meet the new girl and apologize for himself and Avolire's guardian. She might be the guild's first fresh recruit not part of the former organization, and even though his first impressions were hit or miss, it was his job as co-guild master to give it his best try, right?

Busting his own bubble as the beautiful horse reared back and prepared another relentless attack, Theo turned the jello beneath his feet and the horse's hooves to slippery jello. Expertly skating away, he couldn't help but shoot a victorious but slightly sorry grin at Murph as he slid and fell over himself. Returning to the two girls, Theo wasted no time moving the party indoors. "Alright! Let's hurry inside before he gets his jello legs. We can talk more inside...where it's safe for me..."

The Unicornヽ易火 (AURORA INTRO) 65698_s
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 1st December 2018, 9:49 am

STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT

“N-No thank you.”
    The space mage squeaked, still hugging the cliffside with her sweater sleeves. Her strength was questionable but it only took her a moment to shift the gravity of her body to nothing, allowing her to pull and flop herself over the edge with ease with a sigh. She staggered to her feet and dusted off her cardigan, rubbing her cheek where she had taken a hoof to the face. Sybil. gave the pinkette in front of her a concerned look. To speak to a unicorn? Fiore was a stranger place than she had anticipated... Sure non-oppressing but very...very strange.

If the unicorn could not follow them inside Sybil was all aboard to fleeing into the glittering castle over watching the jello man continue to be a rodeo clown. “Um, Excuse me I don’t want to stay out here much longer around the horse with the horn.” Sybil moved right past Luna Swiftly. The Space mage fled through the gate after Theo for the right reason, her hand still rubbing at the hoof mark on her jaw.

Sybil had seen a castle before, she did come from the Pregrande Kingdom after all. -There was something different in the atmosphere of this palace though… It sat so high on this mountain, but even so... It seemed like it wasn’t to look down on the people of the villages below...She hadn’t stumbled upon any kings or queens yet:

She looked between Luna and Theo

And if she had...they were strange….“I uh, like your...place. I didn’t know Fiore had castles,” Sybil said, cutting herself off when she didn’t know what to address the strangers in her presence as.

@78 WORDS@THEO  @LuceamSHENANAGINS
    deltra of gangnam style

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Post by Luceam 1st December 2018, 2:02 pm

Before following the two to the castle, concentrated pink liquidized magic appeared in Luna's hand, before she dropped it onto the ground. Two white rose like flowers quickly sprouted and bloomed before unraveling to reveal two soul tears. Soul tears being jelly bean like lacrima in the shape of tears. Luna picked them up. Careful to avoid the jello as she walked by, she turned to Murphy as she gently tossed the soul tear near the equine beauty's mouth. Murphy reached out with his tongue and grabbed the soul tear before eating it. "Thanks lass. Yer too kind." Luna nodded, not wanting anyone to get seriously hurt, even if she was annoyed. "Can you at least try to get along with him? I can't always be around."

Taking his silence as a response, Luna made her way up to the castle. She handed the second Soul Tear to Theo. "Sorry about earlier Theo, that was wrong of me. But you know how Murphy is, he listens to me but doesn't follow my every whim. One of the three things I can't tell him to do is not harm you. Besides, I've rectified everything. " Luna turned to Sybil, who was in awe of the guild's property. Most guilds have a hall, Aurora had a castle. "Oh, hello, I'm Luna, the guild's primary on-call infirmary girl. Sorry if I seemed rude earlier, just, wasn't too happy today."

Luna then heard the familiar cry of Neptuna as the human formed mermaid ran to Luna, almost jumping into her arms. "Woah, careful Neppy! Did you take the boxes of things to the infirmary?" The emerald haired girl nodded almost shivering in the pink haired girl's arms. "Yes mommy. But this castle is still scary." Patting Neptuna on the back, she gently put down Neptuna, but she still clinged to the Luna's arm. Luna's focus turned back to Sybil as she introduced the mermaid."Oh by the way, this little thing is Neptuna, she's a mermaid but can transform to have legs. Who might you be by the way, sorry for not asking sooner."

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn