Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO]

Daichi
    Daichi

Dragon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix's Fire
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ryujin the Water Dragon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Empty Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO]

Post by Daichi 25th April 2013, 11:29 pm

Job: Tome Retrieval!
    Player Requirements: must be at least 15 posts long; at least 250 words per post
    Job Requirements: A C rank mage or 2 D-Rank Mages, Retrieve the stolen scriptures from the thieves and return them to Athos.
    Job Location: Era
    Job Description:
    Retrieve 3 magical tomes stolen from Athos, an old, grouchy archivist who specializes in collecting and documenting specific magical books, scrolls, and other literature. Each book has a magical barrier that protects it from damage, and can negate most C-Rank and lower magic spells. However, the barrier weakens when it is not in Athos' possession, or is moved outside of his archive. With the weakened barrier, D-Rank spells can inflict minor damage to the books.
    The books were stolen by 3 thieves that appears to have the capability to slip past though Athos's magical anti-theft sensors without triggering them. The thieves are considered to be D-Rank mages as well.
    Athos demands that all 3 books must be retrieved and returned in prime condition. Any damage to a book (big or small) will decrease the reward by 1,500 Jewels.
    Enemies: 3 D-Rank mages- mages using a mix of fire, dark and lightning magic together.
    (Note: Dice rolls are not needed to encounter the mages)
    Reward: 1,500 Jewels

_____________________________________________________________________________________

KAGAMI DAICHI
    THEME SONGDRAGON FORCE THEME
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Empty Re: Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO]

Post by Daichi 26th April 2013, 5:15 am

Daichi was losing money. If his money just keeps going down for the next few months, he might not be able to pay for his rent so he decided to return to Fairy Tail and do a job request. That was the only way to get instant money, especially in times like these when people don't give you much jewels if you help them cross the street or cook food for them. And also, he has been away for quite some time, so his guild mates might be worried about him. With that in mind, Daichi packed up all the stuff necessary and headed to his guild. When he got outside his house, he was surprised. He saw a pair of mages walking across the street, looking really tired and heavily wounded. Daichi walked closer to them, and to add up to his surprise, they were also mages of Fairy Tail. "Hey, what happened to you two?" Daichi said as he rushed to the worn out mages, holding them by the shoulder. "Oh... it's you, Daichi. Long time no see." One of the mages said, the tone of his voice weak, Daichi barely heard what he said. "You didn't answer my question. What happened?" Before the mage could say anything, the other man who was with him gave him a small paper which looked like a job request. "W... we failed to finish this request... It's just too hard for us." The other man said, falling down to his knees, panting because of exhaustion. "Daichi... do us a favor and finish that job for us... We believe you can do it..." After saying those words, both of the mages dropped to the ground, shaking. The people around rushed to their aid, giving them water and anything else needed by two exhausted men. "I was planning to just do a small job request, but I'll do this for you two." Daichi said as he walked away, heading to the area the client was: Era.

As he was travelling, he studied the job request. It was all about retrieving three stolen magic books which an archivist named Arthos used to own. Daichi was confused - how come the two mages he met a while back have a hard time doing this mission? Just by reading it, it looked practically easy. But that was until Daichi saw the part that they were stolen by dark mages. Realizing this, Daichi knew that it wasn't a simple task. He knew that the only way to get something from dark mages is by fighting them, something Daichi doesn't really want to do often. Usually, mages from Fairy Tail loved to fight just for fun, but Daichi is an exception. Whenever a big fight is started in his guild, he just takes a seat and watch them while drinking sake. He is not bothered if he is accidentally hit by one of his guild members, but once they do something that offends him or take advantage of his quiet nature, he often gets up and beat the crap out of them, but that situation rarely happens. So, with that, many conclude that he isn't the type of person who fights even when there is no reason. But in this request, there is a high chance that he will get into a fight, and that's what he was trying to avoid. He just wanted to do a simple mission like retrieving a letter for a gorgeous lady or helping a young woman get her purse back, but he was left with this mission where he had to exert effort and fight.

After long hours, Daichi finally made it to Era. He walked around, checking out the things that was around him. There was a lot of pretty young women, so Daichi used this as an opportunity to try to court them. But after a few minutes, all he got were two bumps on his head. It was definitely worth it since he was able to sneak a peek on some of them while taking a bath. Daichi knew that he should stop fooling around since he has seen enough. Now, he just wanted to find Arthos and ask him for the details. He asked the people he passed by if they happened to know the client, most of them saying that he lives at the local archive just near the Magic Council headquarters. Since no one said otherwise, Daichi headed to that archive in order to meet the client and know the details of the job.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
    "Who's there?" A voice from inside the archive asked. "I'm a mage who's going to take your request." Hearing that, the man inside unlocked the door and opened it, smiling at Daichi. "So... you're here to look for my three tomes?" The old man seemed enthusiastic when he asked that, which might be because someone went to take his job. "Well... Yeah. I had to earn money." After Daichi said that, the old man managed a proud laugh, patting Daichi on the shoulder. "Oh, for sure you will get a handful of money. Come inside, if you would like." Daichi followed the man inside the archive, seeing so many books around. Some of them were about the myths of Fiore and the origin of magic, while the others were just children's storybooks. This place is definitely a bookworm's paradise. "You're Arthos, huh?" Daichi asked as they walked. "Oh, yes. Yes, I'm Arthos." The old man replied, staring at Daichi. "What about you, young mage. What's your name?" "I'm Daichi." When the old man heard Daichi's reply, he managed a small grin. "Daichi... what a nice name. I remember someone named Daichi before... He was quite a strong mage." Arthos said with a somewhat optimistic tone, stopping at a small living room. "Well, I guess I should brief you with the details."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Empty Re: Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO]

Post by Daichi 26th April 2013, 6:45 am

"It all started this one night. I don't exactly know what happened, but some witnesses say that they found three people running out of the archives, each of them holding one book. The three books they stole are very important to me. There's no way I can leave them to the hands of evil people, and so, I had to post up a request."

"So, do you have any idea what these dark mages look like?" Daichi asked this question knowing that he couldn't just run around accusing people who just looked evil and must know the precise details. But to his dismay, the old man shook his head. "No. I don't know anything about their physical features and what they wore in the scene of the theft. But I know something that might be important." The old man stopped his sentence there, clearing his throat and looking at Daichi. "Go ahead." Daichi said, hoping to know more about these culprits. "Let me see... These three mages are users of powerful elemental magic. I recall someone telling me that they seem to posses the power of the elements fire, dark, and lightning. I'm not sure if that's true, but... that's all I have, so I have to trust it." When Daichi heard about the elemental attributes of the three dark mages, he knew that they weren't just pushovers. The three mentioned elements were no jokes at all. Fire is known to be an explosive and powerful force, dark known for its malevolent and horrid nature, and lightning known for being a quick, destructive, and intense element. Daichi knew that these mages will definitely cause a lot of trouble, but he is still positive that he can beat them. "Alright. I guess that's enough information about the foe. Now, can you please tell me how these tomes look like?"

"They look like books made of stone. There is nothing else noticeable about it other than that." After hearing that, Daichi knew he had enough information to start doing this mission. "Well, I guess that's enough for me to know what I should be striving for." Daichi stood up, grabbing all his things and started walking to the door. But before he can reach it, Arthos told him to stop. "I know that this seems to be too much... But please, return the books in one piece and without damage, or else I won't give you that high of a reward." Daichi's jaw dropped after hearing this. He faced the old man, staring at him in the eye. "What if they're destroyed?" "Don't think about that. I'm sure they're still in perfect shape." Arthos tried to reassure Daichi with this words, to which he replied with a grunt. "Well, guess I have to get going." With that, Daichi opened the door and left the archive. "Good luck, Daichi. Remember, in one piece!" Daichi just raised his right hand as if to say that everything will be fine. And so, Daichi walked out of the building, ready to start this quest.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 26th April 2013, 7:12 pm

Daichi still hasn't taught of what he would do next. He just needed to find these three thief mages, right? Well, that's easier said than done. There are thousands of people in Era, and he has to find three of those thousands. It's certainly like finding a needle in a haystack, though that might sound too exaggerated. But in Daichi's situation now, that is the case. He decided to ask some people about the thieves, but none of them seem to have any idea. There was no use asking the civilians, so he decided to head to the Magic Council's gates and ask the rune knights who are in post duty. "Hey, may I ask a question?" Daichi asked one of the rune knights, hoping to get useful information. "Go ahead." The knight lowered his weapon just to reduce the pressure of their conversation because, well, how can someone talk in ease when the guy he's talking to is carrying a weapon? "Umm... well, have you seen three suspicious dark mages?" The rune knight raised his eyebrow, looking clueless. "Do you know anything specific about those mages? Because I know a lot of dark mages who live around these parts." Wow. It was a good thing Daichi asked this question to Arthos earlier, or else he wouldn't be able to get any answer from this guy. "These three mages use fire, dark, and... What was that again? Oh, lightning." When the knight heard these, he raised his hand, pointing at the sky as if a light bulb just lit up above his head. "You mean those three troublemakers? Yeah, I know them. They are wanted around these parts for stealing three tomes from the archive. So... why are you interested in them?"

"I'm on a mission to retrieve those three tomes." Daichi said in reply to the knight's question which seemed to put a grin on the knight's face. "Oh, really? Even we rune knights of the Magic Council are having a hard time doing that mission of yours. I don't think you can-" Before the knight could finish his sentence, Daichi raised his leg and kicked a metallic pole just beside him, causing a dent and bending it in a ninety degree angle. The knight was dumbfounded when he saw that, realizing that the person he is talking to was no joke. "Eh... I can do better than that..." Daichi bluffed. The rune knight seemed impressed. "You look like a promising mage. Alright, I'll tell you some things about them. These three thieves usually appear at night. They see each other at the forest over there." The knight pointed at his right, showing a forest that could be seen, though it seems to be far away from where they were standing. "They say that the three mages you are looking for are often seen in the middle of the forest where there are no trees. If you just keep going straight, you will see that spot. That's all I know about them. But I think that's enough for you." Hearing this, Daichi managed a smile. "Alright, I'll keep that in mind." With this information, Daichi decided to do something else before night falls. And when night falls, that's the time Daichi will do his first move. For now, he might as well go around and check out some things around Era.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 26th April 2013, 10:15 pm

Walking around Era was a blast. He saw a lot of things, ate delicious food, and met many ladies, but, as usual, there was still no sign of success. What a hopeless romantic. He wanted to stay around Era for a longer time, but it was getting darker. Daichi checked the time, and it was exactly seven o'clock in the evening. Well, it's time to get this job started. Daichi left some of his unnecessary stuff in a hotel room he was staying at just to lighten his package on the way to the middle of the forest. It was a good thing he got to stay at that room for free, though he had to pay by doing some chores for the hotel's management. But it was definitely worth it, at least he has somewhere to stay for the rest of this mission. Time to stop lollygagging and get this job started.

Daichi entered the forest. It was dark and rather smelly. There were many creatures hidden inside the tree's branches, making eerie sounds, though Daichi isn't bothered by this. He is a lot more bothered by the reeking animal manure, a scent which was quite unsettling. But he had to continue on for this mission. He needed the money, and there was no way he will waste his time and effort in a failed mission. As he kept walking, he can hear voices of other people. They seemed to be distant, but he was getting closer. He knew that these voices came from the mouths of the three dark mages, since he can also hear fire and lightning, two of the three elements Arthos mentioned. It also feels a little bit more ominous as Daichi walked closer, mostly because of the aura dark magic users tend to release. He kept walking straight and as he took steps, he got closer. Finally, he can see a faint light just in front of him, the light of the moon. He was definitely there, the spot the rune knight told him to go to.

Daichi didn't want to reveal himself instantly, so he hid behind a bush. He made a small hole, a hole good enough for him to see what's beyond. As expected, the three mages were there. Each of them were holding one stone book with weird patterns. "The tomes!" Daichi told himself since the books they held matched Arthos' description. But Daichi knew he shouldn't act yet. Apparently, the mages were conversing with each other, so Daichi might get some important information. He stopped thinking and started to listen to what they were saying. "Hey, what are we going to do with these three books?" One of the mages said. The other mage managed a grin, tapping the mage who asked on the back. "Isn't it obvious? We will sell these books and earn a lot of money!" Hearing this, the third mage smacked him on the head. "No! That's not our objective. The boss told us to bring these back to him, right?" Daichi's eyes narrowed when he heard that statement. "So... they seem to have a mastermind." Daichi whispered to himself as he prepared to attack. The three mages appeared to stop talking and started drinking bottles of sake, celebrating their 'victory'. But their victory was meant to be short-lived, as Daichi, Fairy Tail's very own, was their opponent. "Well, guess I should introduce myself to these thugs." Daichi walked out of the bush afterwards in a surprisingly calm manner. "May I join your celebration?"

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 27th April 2013, 12:52 am

"May I join your celebration?"

When the three dark mages heard Daichi say that, they were astonished. Their jaws dropped, legs shaking, and eyes staring at disbelief. "What are you doing here?" One of them said, holding on to his tomes. "I just wanted to join your celebration." Daichi grabbed a bottle of sake while the three just looked at him. "So, aren't you guys going to do anything to me for grabbing your drink?" The three thieves looked dumbfounded. They just watched Daichi grab their bottle of sake as if they were restrained by their surprise. After opening the cap, Daichi drank it straight. "You... who do you think you are?" One of the mages asked, walking forward. When the mage was near Daichi, he grabbed the young mage's collar and stared at him in the eye. "Did I say you can steal our drinks?" Daichi just grunted when the dark mage finished his words. "Come on, you looked so tough when you came, but now you can't even manage to say a word?" The thief continued, tightening his grip. "You're so annoying." Daichi said as he grabbed the mage's arm and pushed it away, wiping his collar as if it the mage's touch was filled with dirt. The two mages walked forward, both of them unleashing their fire and lightning magic, but they were stopped by the one who was threatening Daichi, signalling them not to fight yet. "Why are you here, pretty boy?"

"Pretty boy? I don't really like going by that nickname." Daichi said, his face definitely showing that he doesn't give a shit about the three mages. "Quit the act!" The mage was definitely getting pissed at Daichi, evident by the way he says his words and how his fists were shaking. "What is your reason for being here?" Daichi smirked when he heard that, which added more to the annoyance of the three mages. "I'm here to take the three tomes back. Just give them to me now, and I promise that none of you will get hurt." When the three mages heard this, they looked at each other and laughed. "Oh, you want us to give you these, huh?" The dark mage grabbed one of the tomes, flashing it on Daichi's face. "No way, asshole." The mage held back the tome, putting it back on his bag. "I guess I have no other choice." Daichi clenched his fists, readying for a fight. "You want to fight, huh?" The dark mage said, raising his arm. "Sorry, we have a tight schedule." After saying that, the whole place grew dark. Daichi couldn't see a thing, but he can hear the footsteps of the three mages. He tried to chase them despite the darkness, but he lost them. When his vision came back, he was clearly pissed off. "Jeez... What a troublesome bunch." Daichi said in annoyance. If this mission kept going like this, he will never catch the three troublemakers. Luckily, one of the mages left a trail of footsteps. Daichi grinned, reassuring himself that this mission isn't done yet.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 9:24 pm

Just as anyone taking this kind of mission would do, Daichi decided to follow the trail. It led deeper into the forest, becoming darker as the young dragon slayer walked the path made by the footsteps. The night started to wrap the sky in darkness which greatly limited Daichi's vision. Usually, when this situation beckons someone, they just decide to call it a day and sleep continuing the job in broad daylight. Daichi isn't one of those people. He enjoys a challenge, and this is going to be pretty challenging. A challenging challenge, sounds damn good to him. Better get going before his prey gets away.

Just as Daichi was having a commotion with the three dark mages, he was actually picking up their scents. A dragon slayer like him has pretty high senses most specially their sense of smell. That's why he bought time to drink their sake and fool around, knowing that he'll get enough time to adjust his sense of smell and pick up the scent they released. Their scents led to different places, but the closest one was the one that the footsteps led to. What he's smelling now is the scent of the fire mage - the man who smells like burning garbage. Yes, burning garbage. Daichi wanted to throw up when he grabbed the guy's scent, but he got used to it while he was messing around with the three enemies. Now, all he needed to do was find this guy and give him a beating. He's a fire mage so he has a big disadvantage against Daichi - a Water Dragon Slayer.

After some time, Daichi caught up with the scent, spotting the mage panting in the middle of the forest as if he just ran for some distance. "Now, for my next move..." Daichi thought to himself, surrounding himself with water as if preparing an attack. Daichi launched himself at the fire mage afterwards, his arms surrounded by water. "Wings of the Water Dragon!"

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 9:24 pm

The member 'Daichi' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 9:57 pm

The Dark mage didn't see it coming. Daichi hit him directly with his Dragon Slayer spell, knocking him down to the ground. "Don't let your guard down." Daichi told the guy in a buffing tone, waiting for the guy to get up. Daichi hit him directly on his midsection so a part of his shirt has been torn off, exposing a fresh bruise. The dark mage surrounded his right hand with fire, looking really pissed off from Daichi's last attack. "You're a dragon slayer, huh? You are something." The fire mage said, the flames on his hand rising higher as his expression became more intense than it used to. "Now... Take this!" The flames became a lot bigger than they were a while ago, though this didn't scare Daichi that much. He is a water dragon slayer so he can handle fire pretty well compared to any other mage. "Fire Ball!" The guy released the flames gathered in his hand, shooting it straight at the dragon slayer. Daichi attempted to dodge the spell by rolling out of the way. But whatever happens, that spell won't take Daichi down since it doesn't seem to be much powerful.

When Daichi stood up from his roll, he raised his arms sideways turning them into water. After a few moments, this water turned into a dragon's arm. "Now, taste this! Water Dragon's Claws!" Daichi, with his newly formed water arms, ran to the dark mage, preparing to attack him with his sharp claws. The fire mage attempted to dodge it, but Daichi was rather fast. If he gets hit by this attack, he’ll take one D-rank damage and small cuts. Just in case the attack misses, Daichi prepared to attack with his other arm. If the guy manages to block both attacks or whatever, he’s definitely having a lucky day.

1st roll: Fireball
    3rd roll: Daichi's attack
    5th roll: Daichi's second attack

WATER DRAGON’S SHARP CLAWS:

Last edited by Daichi on 31st May 2013, 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 9:57 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 10:01 pm

[I FORGOT TO ADD THE OPPONENT'S BLOCK, SO I'LL BE DOING IT IN THIS POST. THIS DOESN'T COUNT AS A MISSION POST.]

1st roll: Fire mage block
    2nd roll: Fire mage block

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 10:01 pm

#1 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 10:21 pm

The guy managed to hit Daichi with his fireball spell, sending him flying back for a distance. He was directly hit on his midsection, pushing him back and inflicting a first degree burn on his chest. Daichi was able to tolerate this so he stood up and attempted to strike with his two attacks.

However, the fire mage managed to block it with one of his spells which he calls fire wall. Both of Daichi's claws crushed through the defense, but the fire mage was left unscathed from the attack. "Heh. Don't you go underestimate me, silly prick." The guy surrounded both of his hands with fire just like how Daichi's arms were surrounded by pressurized water. "Now, take this!" The fire mage attempted to attack Daichi twice, but Daichi, being a quick thinker, tried to parry the two by using his claws to push the fire mage's arms away. If the fire mage manages to strike him with both of his attacks, it might mean trouble for Daichi. However, his attacks didn't look quite threatening especially since Daichi is a B-rank WATER dragon slayer, and being a water-type mage, he does have an advantage against fire.

"Now, it's my turn!" Daichi shouted, preparing to swing his arm on his opponent. But before he could launch, he did a feint attack, faking the swing and stepping to the side of his opponent. He attacked him once by swinging his claws in the same manner as he did a while ago. The dark mage didn't see it coming, but at the last moment, he tried to parry Daichi's attack. Before he could perform a reversal, Daichi released another attack, this time sending it to the fire mage's midsection. "Now, feel the water dragon's claws!"

1st dice: Fire mage's attack
    2nd dice: Daichi's attempted deflections
    3rd dice: Daichi's attacks
    4th dice: Fire mage's attempted blocks.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 10:21 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 11:04 pm

When the fire mage attacked Daichi, he failed to deflect the first attack. The fire mage hit him directly on his chest which knocked the air out of Daichi. But when the guy attempted to strike with his other fist, Daichi grabbed the attacking arm and threw the guy to a tree nearby (dealing no damage whatsoever), causing the tree to forcefully shake. Leaves fell out of it as the fire mage got up, damaged by Daichi's previous attacks. "Heh... You hit like an old man." Daichi taunted which made the fire mage a lot angrier than he was a while back. The fire mage stood up and gripped his midsection which started to feel the pain caused by Daichi's water dragon wings attack. Daichi knew that he just had to land a few more spells in order to take this guy down seeing that he was already becoming weak.

Afterwards, Daichi attempted to attack with his two arms that were shaped as a water dragon's. (As mentioned in the previous post). The guy managed to block Daichi's first attack but the second one was sent directly at him with Daichi forcefully digging deep with his water claws. It made a medium-sized cut on the fire mage's stomach causing it to bleed. "You're pretty strong, dragon slayer. But that's not enough to beat me." The fire mage jumped away from Daichi in order to avoid his next attacks, wrapping his right arm around the cut Daichi managed to punch through. Glaring at the weakened mage, Daichi prepared to land the final blow to end this and retrieve one of the three tomes which the fire mage had in his possession.

[OOC: I read other mission threads and found out that there was another way to roll the dice in the solo mission (rolling it prior to rping your attack in order to do things a lot more smoothly), so I'll be doing it starting in this post just to make things a little easier.]

Next post:
    1st dice: Daichi's attack
    2nd dice: Fire mage's attempted blocks
    3rd dice: Fire mage's attack
    4th dice: Daichi's attempted block
    5th dice: Daichi's finishing blow (if it connects)
    6th dice: Fire mage's attempted block

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 11:04 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Damage Dice' :

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 11:18 pm

Just as Daichi prepared for his finishing blow, his claws disappeared since they were already past their duration. Despite this, Daichi rushed to his opponent and attempted to attack with his two fists, to which the mage didn't have time to dodge. However, he was able to parry them by crossing his arms together. The force of Daichi's fists caused the guy to yelp, shaking his arms once Daichi was finished with his two strikes. "Heh... You're a tough one. You hit me pretty hard there." The fire mage said, jumping out of Daichi's range as he did earlier. Afterwards, he gripped both of his arms which definitely felt the aftershock of Daichi's fists empowered by his slayer strength. The fire mage never knew that Daichi had enough strength to still deal some damage even if he's already in his defensive state, though after a few moments, the pain in his arms went away which made the fire mage prepare his next move.

"Burning Spear!" The fire mage bellowed, forming a spear on his right hand. He threw it with much force, moving at an incredible speed, maybe about 10m/s. However, Daichi managed to dodge the attack by jumping side wards though some of the flames grazed on his right arm. It caused a first degree burn and itching pain which greatly bothered Daichi. Imagine how much damage the spear might have done if it hit Daichi directly... Would've been tons of pain for him. Afterwards, Daichi ran to the mage and launched another attack with his fist though he was able to block it once again by side stepping and pushing Daichi's arm away. "You're good even in your weakened state." Daichi felt quite irritated since he couldn't land the final blow, but it isn't over yet. Just give him some time and he'll be giving this mage a real beating.

Next post:
    Damage Dice: Daichi's final blow (take two)
    Block dice: Opponent's block

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 11:18 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 11:30 pm

When the fire mage managed to avoid Daichi's fist, he decided to run away since there is no other chance of him winning here. He ran as fast as he could trying to get away from Daichi's onslaught. "Don't be a coward!" Daichi shouted as he chased the guy, trying to get closer to him by running at an incredibly fast pace. The wound Daichi managed to inflict to his opponent released a lot more blood than it did a while ago since the guy was trying to escape even though his wound was opened. But as Daichi almost got the fire mage, the guy stopped in his steps and formed a large flame on his left hand, turning around and swinging the flames at Daichi with much force. This was a rather unexpected move, so Daichi tried to dodge it at the last second by sliding downwards to duck from the clothesline-like move. But this move wouldn't take Daichi down since technically, he was still healthy. The opponent managed to hit him once while Daichi hit him twice, one from his powerful C-rank spell and the other from his water dragon claws.

When he got up, Daichi's eyes started to surround with intensity. He was determined to finish this match since he was already taking too much time. He could already feel the other two mages getting away since their scent started to become weaker as seconds passed. He must really defeat this guy even if he had to do it recklessly. It is the only way he could manage to strike the finishing blow, so without thinking, Daichi released five attacks, all of them being punches and kicks. The dark mage tried to dodge them with desperation since only one more hit from Daichi will put him down.

1st roll: Fire mage's attack
    2nd roll: Daichi's block
    3rd roll: Daichi's attacks
    4th roll: Fire mage's attempted blocks

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 31st May 2013, 11:30 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Miss Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 31st May 2013, 11:37 pm

When Daichi tried to dodge the burning clothesline released by his opponent, he still got hit, striking him directly on his neck. When he landed to the ground, he coughed for a while, getting up immediately afterwards. His neck felt incredibly hot due to the flames which greatly bothered Daichi, but this isn't enough to stop him from striking his finishing blow, something he's desperately trying ever since he struck the mage with one of the claws. DESPERATELY. Getting up, he tried to land five blows coming from his raw physical power. This is definitely going to end their battle unless the opponent is really having a lucky day.

His first attack missed his opponent, but the next few managed to connect. The opponent tried to block them all, but one got through his defense and hit him hard on his head. "Ugh!" The fire mage shouted with blood coming out of his mouth. He fell down to the ground due to the force having much trouble getting up. "It's over!" Daichi said as he stood above from the defeated dark mage, raising both his arms in triumph. Afterwards, he kicked the guy and beat him senseless just to make sure he wouldn't be able to get up. While he gave him a beating, he grabbed the first tome which the fire mage hid in his coat and put it in his knapsack, retrieving one. All he needed to do as of now is find the other two mages and grab the other two tomes to finish this mission successfully.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 1st June 2013, 12:28 am

When Daichi retrieve the first tome, he decided to stop by a small lake just near the place he fought with the fire mage. He felt quite tired from his battle with the fire mage especially the part where he chased after him and got hit hard when the guy stopped to deliver a powerful blow. He knew that drinking water from the lake will greatly increase his vitality and get him all set to fighting the other mage and retrieving the second tome. Arriving at the lake, Daichi took a dip and relaxed himself, drinking a large amount of water as if his body was a vacuum. After a few seconds, his body felt revitalized with all the pain he felt a while ago fading away. When he felt good as new, he jumped out of the water and landed on the shore, stretching every muscle and limb in his body. "I'M ALL REVVED UP!"

With the surge of power he received from his ‘little drink’, Daichi continued the mission, following the scent of the dark mage who seemed to be the closer one of the two. The sky started to become a little bit brighter which definitely means that it’s almost dawn. Realizing that he spent too much time chasing after and defeating the first mage, Daichi doubled his time and jogged faster in order to get closer to the other mage so he can retrieve the second tome.

After several minutes, Daichi finally caught up with the dark mage, who seemed to have noticed him coming. “So… you managed to catch up with me, huh?” The dark mage’s body started to surround with shadows, releasing an eerie aura which felt unsettling. Instead of showing how uncomfortable he felt, Daichi flashed a cheeky grin as if he doesn’t care about the guy’s powers. “So, you use dark magic. Seems quite troublesome. If you want, you can hand over the tome you’ve been hiding or you’ll end up just like your burning little friend.” When the dark mage heard this, his eyes widened in surprise especially since the guy he defeated seemed to be pretty powerful. “You defeated him? Well, no matter. I can just beat you and simply get the other tome back.” The dark mage surrounded his right arm with dark energy as if charging a spell, something he is doing. “Dark Bolt!” The dark mage released this energy in the form of a pitch black lightning bolt which travelled straight at Daichi.

Last edited by Daichi on 1st June 2013, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st June 2013, 12:28 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block
    Daichi
    Daichi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daichi 1st June 2013, 1:11 am

The dark mage's spell was too fast. In just an instant, it struck Daichi before he could even move. The force of the spell pushed him back for quite a distance, striking him directly on his midsection. The blunt force caused a rather large bruise on Daichi's stomach, though he was able to get back up despite the pain he felt. "You're still standing... That's fine. I still have tons of spells in my disposal." The dark mage said in a rather dark tone, flashing his two hands towards Daichi. "Let's see you take this!" The dark mage released five bullets of darkness which headed straight to Daichi's direction. The young dragon slayer managed to dodge the first one but the next two bullets hit him directly, the first one on his face and the second one on his right hip. He felt his jaw shudder for a while due to the force of the bullet, though it didn't seem to be powerful enough to knock him out or something. However, before the next bullet could hit, Daichi's feet touched the ground so he quickly stepped aside. The last bullet simply missed him which might be from poor aiming.

Seconds after he was hit by the two bullets, he felt his jaw and his right hip weaken. This gave Daichi some trouble standing, forcing him to drop his right leg. "W-what is this?" The young slayer muttered as best as he could, but his jaw made it sound a little bit different. He tried to get up with his right leg, but his hip wasn't responding. "Those bullets temporarily reduce the effectiveness of any muscle it hits. You won't be able to stand with your right leg for some time so, in a sense, I've got you cornered." The dark mage took this as a chance to attack, running straight towards Daichi preparing to strike him with a blade formed from darkness. Just before the dark mage could hit him, Daichi gathered water inside his lungs and released it, shouting: "Water Dragon's Breath!" The dark mage didn't see it coming so the spell hit him directly, sending him flying for about 5 meters. Afterwards, Daichi stood up despite the pain on his hip, running on one leg to the dark mage. "Water Razor!" Daichi released razor-sharp projectiles of water just as he was close enough with his opponent which should've been a direct hit. However, the dark mage swung his arms in the last moment, conjuring a dark wall that protected him from the five razors.

KAGAMI DAICHI
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st June 2013, 1:11 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Miss Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] FailedBlock Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block Tome Retrieval [C RANK JOB REQUEST][SOLO] Block

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 10:56 am