Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yo, Howe here!!

Howe
    Howe

Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Yo, Howe here!!

Post by Howe 17th August 2018, 8:01 pm

Hey guys!! The name is Howe and I just wanted to introduce myself. Look forward to working and hanging out with you guys!!
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Yo, Howe here!!

Post by Lester Drynedi 17th August 2018, 8:16 pm

Heya nice to meet you Howe! I'm Lester one of the staff here so feel free to ask any questions!
    Take a look at the New user guide which walks you through getting started, and the Guild info thread has a lot of information about the guilds which may come in handy when choosing a guild!

If you want you're welcome to join the discord (invite to the right of the page) where you can contact staff faster, plot and find job partners easier and if you join a guild you'll be able to join their private discord too!

Hopefully everything is all chill for you but if there are any problems just send me a message

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Howe
    Howe

Player 
    Lineage : Commander's Aura
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Howe 17th August 2018, 8:21 pm

I do have abit of an issue. When I rolled for my lineage, I got Commander's Aura (I was very happy to get that one) but I couldn't figure out if that's my chosen lineage because after I got it I left the tab but I can't tell if I got my lineage or did I screw up.
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 17th August 2018, 8:33 pm

Hey welcome Howe, have fun here :p

About the lineage. You can still role twice more! You have 3 attempts. Then you can choose your desired lineage andremove the leave blank part and fill it in with the desired lineage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Yo, Howe here!! 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:36 am