Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Catching Wind of Uncertain Horizons!

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Catching Wind of Uncertain Horizons! Empty Catching Wind of Uncertain Horizons!

Post by Lilim 12th July 2018, 3:57 pm

It had been around month since I joined Lamia Scale, living in their Hargeon Castle of a guild hall, before I was given a mission by one of the aces, their name and face escaping me, to head to their new base on a separate continent known to them as Pandora. It was a longer way to Pandora then I had originally thought, and it was a travel via boat, which, in fact is my least favorite mode of transportation. Boat rides were something akin to a bumpy road, and it usually made me feel motion sick. Nonetheless, I was a polite, if a bit grumpy passenger. I mainly lounged in my bathing suit, which was an icy blue underwire bikini top with a black swim skirt, on the deck of the ship, drawing the eye of many a shipmate, though none dared to draw near, for reasons probably left unexplained. Even I have no idea on that front, maybe the captain warned them of my magery. Thus, I was left to bathe in the shadow of an umbrella most of the inane and... uncomfortable voyage. However, I had changed into hunting gear, which was just a black wind breaker over a grey t-shirt and black jeans and boots.

I stepped off of the boat, a boat named H.S.S Booty Call, much to my chagrin, into the warm, yet humid atmosphere of Pandora and her shores. I looked upon a wild, unkempt, and yet beautiful landscape, frought with golden beaches, ancient forests, cragged and rugged mountains, and veritable, wide, green plains. While these were not connected, by any means, as they were all vast distances away, just the sheer size and visibility of each of these terrain was astounding, almost like a visual masterpiece, a drawing to rival and exceed by great margin the master artists of our time. Were I able, and if I wished to, I would've taken the time to draw this magnificent landscape. However, I had a job to do, a challenge beset upon me by onee of my fellow guildmates; one who just radiated power. My guess was that they were an Ace, as they didn't match the description of the Guild master that I had gleaned from rumour and hearsay.

I made my way towards the forest in front of me, moving from hard sand to loost dirt as the beach moved up into the forest floor. It was a surreal feel, moving from bright sunshine, to excessive shade cast by the forest canopy. The leafs let next to no light through, except in small patches every once in a while. This place was... off putting, as small cracking and snapping sounds kept emanating, and I was unable to see it, until I bumped right into it, the only sound coming out of my mouth was: "Oh."

This beast was large, nigh on thrice my size and far heavier. It looked like a giant wolf, but it had very sharp spines on its back, and it hands were monkey-esque, explained by the wolf-creature running up the tree and leaping down at me, jaws opened unnaturally. I sighed before side-stepping and activating my King of Salt Takeover. The pain that wracked my back was excessive, the flesh tearing felt like fire was eating at my back, while my left eye was coated in darkness, blinding it temporarily, while the right gained a haze of red. All of this was accompanied by a burning sensation on my right hand, until the transformation was complete, allowing me to see through my left eye again. The creature, perplexed at the sudden change in its target, made a small shrugging motion in the air, intent on eating its next meal.

It was at that moment, that the predator, one impatient and ignorant of the danger lurking in the small mammal that had wandered unintentially into its territory. As it went to bite down on the small, thin being beneath it, its jaws clamped down upon a pure white spear. with the worst, most ear splitting screech of pain, it backed off quickly, not before I jumped out at this monster, grabbing back my spear, and thrusting heavily into the roof once more. The monster grew still after a few moments of limping, and landing against a tree, a heavy thud marking its final resting place before mother nature intervened. I only sighed and dispelled the murderous intent of the King, though not before thrusting the spear through the eye of the monster, impaling the brain and snuffing the life out the creature if it decided to pretend. All that had become of its corpse was a salt statue at that point. I left the corpse to its fate, and moved on, trying to find my way back to the Pandora Guild Hall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Catching Wind of Uncertain Horizons! Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:36 pm