Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New 'Sparring Partners'

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

New 'Sparring Partners' - Page 2 Empty Re: New 'Sparring Partners'

Post by Amora Shade 29th June 2018, 5:18 pm

Amora follows along towards the exit with her mentor keeping the records close to her chest as she glances around the area. Seeing the two start walking towards there location unknowingly she quickly gets close to the wall and listens towards the conversation that happens as they pass right by. Amora taking down the details as much as she can while listening to the details that are being said and knowing that they are talking about the slave trade as she grins a bit at the information being told. 'So risky talking about that even in code. Such fools to try and not do this in a more discrete manner then talking about it in there offices' She thinks to herself with a grin playing across her lips as she then quickly follows her mentor out of the building as the invisibility wears off as she passes along the folder holding all of the information that was about the assets. There you go Verus. Mission accomplished nobody noticed me as far as i know, and those guys are definitely doing some business around 3'o'clock tomorrow. Meaning we got time to setup the best trap possible to take them down with ease. That or we can go in and strike them down when they aren't looking to try and reduce the guard detail in advance. She says with a smile on her face and a cheerful tone in her voice as she says all of this while walking away from the building to make sure that nobody could know they were planning to strike against the business.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 29th June 2018, 6:25 pm

He nodded to her as he took the papers she had mentioned before and looked over the list of names.  She wasn't lying that was for certain, though to be quite frank and honest he suspected someone higher up may have had a part in this.  Honestly he wouldn't be surprised if this ran deeper than it seemed at first glance.  Or rather, second glance in this case.  Of course he didn't recognize most of the names but that wasn't what mattered.  It was the fact that they had the names and the guards could bring those names to prison, whether they were in the force itself or not.  Oras heard Amora basically give him the choice of whether or not they should set up a trap or strike them down.  "I'd like you to take the guards out one by one via stealth as stated before.  If you ever get caught I will assist you.  We'll leave one guard out at the front so those two will come out thinking nothing is wrong.  Once they notice the lack of guards we will launch our attack on them.  You from the docks and me from behind."  The village guard leader, John, entered the alley way where Oras gave him the names, details on the basement and it's hidden exits, as well as what he just explained to Amora.  He nodded and they all agreed to meet up at the docks around two thirty.

Time Shift

They had just arrived and Amora and Oras were in view of the guards patrolling the docks.  Oras had told Amora she needed to take out these guards quietly so that the others weren't alerted, as once their cover was blown that was it.  He suggested not to use water to hide them unless she could do so without making noise or too much movement.  He also told her to leave the two guards at the front of the docks alone to lure in the leaders.  Oras sat in hiding waiting for her to do her thing and to back her up if need be.  He made sure she knew not to free the slaves until the leaders were handled.  What she didn't realize was one of his illusions was on the ship ready to knock out the captain and take out all of the slavers the instant the fight with the leaders began....  Either then or when someone noticed people being knocked out one by one.  Either worked.

14/15

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

New 'Sparring Partners' - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 29th June 2018, 6:38 pm

Amora looks towards her mentor and crosses her arms at her chest and sighs softly at having to do this hunt entirely stealthily without anybody seeing. She then glances up and just nods her head knowing that she will master this art of the hunt. That prowling hunt of lurking close and then strike when there is a opportunity when they aren't looking at the prey. 'One by one they will fall i just have to do this stealthily to get anywhere with such a strategy.' She thinks to herself with a determined look burning within her amber colored eyes as she puts her weapons back to normal just lumps of metal in her pocket.

--Time shift--

When she arrived at the docks she glances about letting everything go into her mind on how to deal with the ten guards that will be guarding everything from the slaves to probably just some simple cargo like jewelry just encase anyone did bother to come and storm the place with justice. She glances around the area seeing people moving cargo that is people, and the rest patrolling the area carefully looking for any intruders. She hides within one of the shadows of the buildings between warehouses as she watches with a keen eye upon the area in front of her. Summoning her earthen tendrils behind her as she smiles knowing what she is going to do. Forming her metal into a very heavy condense lump of metal within my hand. Once i see someone move within my alleys sight i strike with the tendrils. Quickly gripping the person with a tendril going around his mouth to prevent a sound and quickly pulls him into the alleyway holding the lump of metal in my hand that is very condensed of all the metal within my pockets. Ready to strike his head to knock him unconscious with probably more force then what is needed.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 29th June 2018, 7:26 pm

Oras watched silently as she found a spot to hide in. He had summoned an illusion in the form of an insect to keep an eye on her and her progress while he was in hiding. He watched as she grabbed the individual and knocked him out... Probably for a very very long time. At least a full day to two days. Honestly the tactic she had chosen was sort of like what most civilians would describe as a horror film. A giant tentacle made of earth shoots out and grabs someone in the dark, dragging him in while keeping him from screaming. Oras watched as another individual made his way over to pick up a crate, not suspecting anything as no one caught onto anything just yet. Oras watched him get snatched by Amora as well. He wondered what she was going to do when the guard's realized something was up. One of the men was walking around and noticed that one of them was gone. "Hey, know where Bardon is?" The others shrugged, not exactly caring too much. "Probably taking a leak or something." "Off drinking somewhere is more accurate," the first grumbled as he put down his crate. "I'll take care of his portion. Maybe I'll get paid extra for it." He stepped into the alley way but he was able to make a slight cry when he was taken. "Did you hear something?" The others stopped working to listen. "Nah, probably rats."

Oras watched as someone else asked where the others were and the awareness began to spread. They stood there staring into the alley way, realizing that something wasn't up. Amora would spot a sort of light turn on suddenly as they began to approach the alley wanting to discover what was happening.

15/15

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 29th June 2018, 8:01 pm

She grins as her metal bashes in the side of the head of the man she had just captured as Amora quickly covers the man in a small earthen cocoon to keep him trapped while she does her job. Using the material from the existing structure of the warehouse as the base for entrapping her foe .'One down, nine left to go.' She thinks to herself with a grin ready her tendrils for another person until she starts hearing the multiple voices pick up as she grins as a thought enters her mind as she creates a small doorway within the warehouse by using the existing structure to create a doorframe using her earthen wall as she steps through quickly as she returns the warehouse back to its normal state with her now inside the warehouse with a grin on her face. She then quickly looks around and ducks behind some boxes while keeping a good ear out on the alleyway ready for initiating her plan since she had just used up two of her abilities that does require her to rest for a little while to use at all. For now she just stares at the wall of the warehouse that is normal listening for voices too launch her next assault and entrapment of her prey using her magic to aid her in this aspect. The metal within her hand still a fine condensed piece that carries quite a bit of weight to it. Her hand pressed against the ground as she waits for the time that will be perfect. 'Once they step in there i will unleash my spikes to entrap them on both side leaving them trapped by tightly spaced spears of earth made of stone. With that they can't escape leaving me able to do whatever i want with them.' She thinks to herself in a rather calm manner since the hunt has begun.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 29th June 2018, 8:51 pm

The four made their way over to the alleyway and scanned the area, quickly spotting the stone like cocoons. They were each egg shaped and Oras saw what she was planning... However it was a gamble, and he wondered if it would pay off. Two of them gestured to go in, and the other two obeyed. They pulled out a sword, each of them, and slowly began to advance towards the cocoons. They didn't understand the object's true purposes of course, but they knew that they didn't belong. They slowly approached the cocoons when Oras spotted Amora climbing out onto the top of the massive containers. She ran over to the entrance and jumped down, activating her magic as she did so to create spikes that launched the ones at the entrance into the alley. Oras quickly threw up his magic to catch any sounds that would erupt from the group, preventing the sound from alerting the two guards at the front. He knew she couldn't help it but at the same time they couldn't compromise the mission. He would then wait until she had finished up. Once she had they would wait until the leaders came.. Which should be only a few minutes now.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 30th June 2018, 3:45 pm

She grins as she activates her little plan rushing out of the warehouse and making her way towards the alley's entrance she shoves the two guards into the alleyway moving them close towards the cocoon where the other two were investigating. With herself she moves into the alleyway to avoid being seen by people as she activates her earthen spears. Within moments spears from the walls of the warehouses on either side, and the ground sprout out entrapping the guards by restricting there movements. With that settled she then summons her rock pellets and strikes each of them with a swarm of concrete stones slamming into there heads knocking them unconscious within moments. With that finishes she jumps up onto the earthen spear trap and then rests there for a moment. Having spent a lot of energy within this one trap in terms of magic as she holds the lump of metal within her hand that she would have formed into claws if she had the time to do so. Amora gazes down towards her trapped prisoners with a grin on her face. 'Five down, five left to go.' She thinks to herself as she then jumps down from her trap and gazes out from behind the warehouse knowing the guards could be on high alert if they checked this area since half of there staff would be gone entirely. She then nods her head and quickly moves towards the next warehouse running as fast as she can from hiding spot to hiding spot making her way towards the area where guards are moving crates ready to take out the other side of this dock.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 1st July 2018, 7:20 am

Oras' illusions were handling the men on the ship nicely, and when he noticed Amora heading over to the next warehouse looking for the men on that side, he waited for her to notice that they were all handled. The noise she caused drew the other guards over to her. All that was left were the two guards at the front, as well as the workers on the ship who were almost all taken care of. "Amora the leaders are on their way. Get ready understand?" Two figures approached the entrance, the two they had seen beforehand. They were talking about the business when Oras gave the signal to attack. The ground under the two remaining guards shot upward, forcing them to trip frontwards, their heads striking the hard ground and being knocked out instantly. The two men froze with fear and Oras felt he'd let Amora handle this bit. Something however, wasn't right. As Amora attacked them they freaked out, didn't even fight back. It was as if... Oras' eyes widened and used his magic to throw the ground in front of her and the two up to block an incoming missile. He moved out from hiding and looked at their attackers. Unfortunately he didn't have enough time as he was suddenly attacked from one of the two attackers.

The figure shot at him with incredible speed with two cutlasses coated with dried blood. Oras used one of his spells, his enemy phasing through him and causing him to blink in confusion. He was suddenly surrounded by seven of Oras, all who began to fight him. When it became clear his magic was speed enhancement, Oras used another ability of his to slow the man down. The criminal swung slower than before and was surprised. With his main strength stripped away, the physical illusions and Oras launched their attack, quickly moving past his swords and beating him down swiftly from all directions. Soon enough they had hit him enough to the point where he collapsed to the ground unconscious. Oras turned to see how Amora was doing, and heard a bang.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 1st July 2018, 7:48 am

She grins at her success of the plan of knocking out every guard that is around as she looks around noticing a severe lack of people and just shrugs her shoulders not caring. Knowing that it must be her mentor Verus at work helping her out even though he said he would stay out of this and leave it up to her to stealth her way around. She gazes around the area within the open docks and hears a gunshot as the ground suddenly moved not by her command. Just as quickly as it was there it got shot into her as she quickly covered her eyes as she was pelted by pure concrete knocking her back a bit and onto her butt as she looks up towards the direction of the sound. Spotting a person with a smoking gun as Amora takes note of another being drawn as she quickly gets up and starts sprinting around in a arc dodging bullets as they blast off parts of buildings.

Amora dodges each shot from the five remaining gunshots that echo through the night as she frowns realizing the nature of the job she is on now. This is a lot more difficult then just some stupid zombies. She mutters to herself as she forms her sword weapon and rushes in and quickly strikes at her with my sword cutting along her front. Leaving a thin red trail of blood as Amora gazes at the woman with a look of determination. Seeing the slight shock in the woman's face that she could only guess is from someone dodging her gun shots.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 1st July 2018, 8:17 am

OOC- this post is the Captain's perspective

Everything was going to hell faster than her speeding bullets. The day started out with the foolish business man thinking he could get away with getting some of his share back from the captain via taxes and fees. She had to remind him who had the real power, and that he wasn't the only one with connections. It was a tedious and annoying conversation, but in the end the fear in his eyes was worth it. Then there was the matter of having to take the time to re plan and re schedule departure due to the guards changing up their shifts. She even had to bribe yet another guard in the end. It was troublesome and costly. This last shipment had better be worth it. They had found another place they could do business of course, which was where they would be heading next, but not only would it be a while till they could do another shipment, it wouldn't be as easy as it had been in Hargeon. Finally, there was the matter of this. The two wizards who just so happened to be here at the wrong time. She saw the guards and workers knocked out, the two business men who had gained her much loot yet much grief on the ground. When she saw the wizard she did not hesitate to shoot at her, but her bullet was blocked by the ground suddenly rising up to block her movement.

She frowned as her first mate launched at the other wizard who just revealed himself. He could handle herself she knew, and redirected her attention to the female. She attempted to shoot the girl down. One of her shots landed, forcing the girl to the ground. However she had managed to dodge the woman's next shots, and ended up rushing at her, forging a sword in her hands, and slashed at the captain, getting a solid cut in. The woman's eyes widened with shock but then steeled herself quickly as she kicked at the girl. Whether it hit her or she dodged, it would buy her time. The captain quickly shot the two business men, no longer needing them really after all of this. She then focused again on Amora, shooting at her, aiming for where she was going to be rather than where she was. If she didn't hit her, she was hoping the resulting explosion from her bullets would. If Amora got up close again she'd flip her pistols around and use the metal blade on the top end of it to fight her with, parrying blows when she could and the like.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 1st July 2018, 11:02 am

Amora looks toward the pirate captain as she quickly activates her magic once more her earthen tentacles throwing her towards the pirate captain lady. Switching her sword into a hammer that is smaller and thus more dense near the smacking the person over the head part of it. With her new hammer she quickly activates her magical pelting rocks and uses them to fire directly at the captain. A punch of rock sized concrete rises up from the ground and fires off in rapid succession towards the lady with a grin. Along with the rocks going Amora charges forward among them user her reflex to dodge her own creation that is acting as a mobile wall that can take a few shots for her. Once in close Amora quickly swings her hammer and grins as it has enough momentum and mass near the point of contact that it can knock the gun away from her grip if she tried to defend with it.

With a successful swing or not Amora would look the captain in the eyes as she closes her eyes remembering the raw emotion of anger. When she does remembering the moment she lost herself to it her form explodes into a cold silver aura as she opens her eyes. her once amber eyes a simple sheen of silver. With this all intelligence fades as she focuses on her attack and starts only using her hands to strike hard and fast strikes at the pirate captain lady. Each strike feeling rather powerful on its own, and having the combined effect of leaving a rather bad burning sensation from the aura surrounding Amora.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 1st July 2018, 11:25 am

The captain watched as her opponent created large objects from the earth around her to block her strikes. The girl was skilled enough, that was for sure, but there was much she had yet to learn. Then again, when the girl rushed at her, she noted that something had changed. The girl's eyes flared up, seeming to be filled with nothing but hatred for the captain. It was most likely because she shipped people to other lands as slaves. Another one of those hero types. People always treated each other like equals, as if a single life actually mattered. She didn't think so. The weak were meant to serve the strong, so it only made sense that those who coudln't even protect themselves become slaves. Even if they were treated badly by their masters they still got to live. They should be grateful that they were protected from other people who would really cause them harm. Lives had no meaning. Life itself had no meaning. All you were meant to do was satisfy your needs, desires and goals. Everything and everyone else didn't matter. Her killing her prior business partner was proof of this.

Then again. This girl wasn't acting like a hero. She could see the bloodlust in her eyes. Nah, she seemed more like an anti hero. However when the girl started to gain a silver fire that engulfed her, her smirk vanished. This wasn't natural. She rolled to the side and switched from offensive to defensive. Choosing to fire at her in ways that would drive her back. If the girl got too close then she would aim downward to propel herself into the air. Once in the air she'd take out a pouch and throw it out, ground up metal dust falling down into her eyes. She hoped that silver flame didn't negate her attempt.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 1st July 2018, 11:36 am

Amora looks towards the captain and shoots herself forward with pure strength as she continues her assault throwing punch after punch at the captain to keep her upon the defensive. Each strike leaving a sizzling burning mark as her attacks are fast and manic like. Her hammer having melded into claws out of primal instinct as she lunges forward with swipes of her clawed hands that are coated in this silver aura. Each swipe of her claws cutting like a sword and drawing out blood. Not having the same power of getting in deep, but still able to gouge out a good bit if left unintended. For Amora no hesitation is in her strikes with trying to draw that blood out to get the kill that she would desire from her opponent. The logical thinking and mission far gone from her mind and lost to the need to take down and prove her superiority as the Apex Predator no matter where she goes.

She feels herself stumble back for a moment as blood drips down from her shoulder as she ignores the wound and continues charging forward dodging some bullets out of reflex while others are just taken to my form from them being deemed not as important. her claws hand going for a jab to pierce them as deep as possible through her elbow to force a gun arm to become useless and limp. Amora's eyes burning with the silvery look of absolute madness and blood lust. Seeming more and more if one was to never see her actions before, would judge her as some mad lunatic that has escaped from a Asylum or a beast from the Government meant to kill as a judge, jury, and executioner.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 1st July 2018, 3:22 pm

The captain became more and more frantic, trying to escape the wild beast that lashed out before her. She continued to fire at the beast, but when she was struck again, this time in a more painful manner, she grit her teeth and propelled herself away again. She had one last shot. One final bullet she could use. She needed to escape this creature. She needed to escape the pain of being ripped alive. And she would do anything to escape that sort of humiliation. She raised her gun to her head. Pressed it against her skin. And began to pull the trigger.. Before something knocked her gun aside, causing the bullet to go off somewhere else. She was suddenly forced to the ground, pinned down and locked in place by the road itself. At first she freaked out before she looked in front of her.

Oras had moved with insane speed to place himself between the two. His cloak in the process had flown upward and was now coming back down. His hood had come off in the process, showing his red hair behind his mask. He used his magic to stop Amora, holding her in place, whether it be through telekinesis or by grabbing her with the ground itself. Perhaps both.
    "AMORA ENOUGH!" He yelled, both the strict tone of a teacher and the worry of a friend, perhaps father even. He would wait until she calmed down enough to the point where the silver flames withdrew. When that happened he would sigh with relief and cancel his magic out, letting her go.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 1st July 2018, 4:59 pm

She slowly turns her head towards her target as it escapes her grasps as she growls animalistically as she forces herself to jump after the captain. Eyes a brilliant silver filled with blood lust and a craving for violence to rip this target to shreds. To prove SHE was the APEX Predator around here. However, before she could get close she sees her target get dragged as she quickly touches the road and forces her grip tightly towards it as she lands near her target with a feral grin on her face. Before she could get a chance to strike down her prey she hears a shout that causes her head to turn to the source. Through the haze of bloodlust, anger, and the power coursing through her. She sees the hazy form of a cloaked individual shouting at her to stop. 'Who....who..is...' She thinks barely coherently before her body lunges forward claws first ready to rend the prey in front of it to sunders. her eyes shining with the craze of blood and anger as she swipes at her mentor with a clawed metallic hand mixed in with concrete to make it more tight around her hand to keep the device that is the claws from escaping her grasps.

Amora looks straight into her mentor's eyes with the silver chaotic eyes that has taken her over. 'Is....he..prey?' She thinks in confusion her vision blurred and only seeing the colored shapes. Just striking at anything that dares try to challenge her in self defense. Meanwhile her actual body sees in perfect clarity while the mental part that is Amora sees only in fuzzy shapes from not totally being in control of her actions. Just letting the anger and blood lust fuel her. Just barely coherent thoughts floating by sometimes.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 1st July 2018, 9:45 pm

Oras watched as Amora seemed confused in her berserker state. At least when she saw him some of that aggression seemed to seep out a little. Despite that however, he knew she was still very aggressive due to her eyes. Oras kept holding his hand out, keeping her pinned down with both his telekinesis and the ground which had wrapped around her. He began to walk over to her, his magic now slowing down her movements which would make it even harder for her to even try to escape. Soon he was in front of her and knelt down so their eyes were level. Or rather, her eyes level with his visor. "Amora, enough. The hunt is over. We have chased, hunted down, and now have defeated our target. There is no reason to kill the woman. You've proven you are stronger than her. There is nothing to gain from her. She will be executed for her crimes, publicly as well. Don't dirty your hands with someone like her. Don't stoop down to their level. Calm yourself."

He would wait until she had finally calmed down and the silver flame vanished. When it finally had he would place a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 1st July 2018, 9:57 pm

She growls angrily squirming and fighting against her constraints with all of her strength that she can muster. Amora looks towards her mentor Verus with a look of pure hatred as her mind is still clouded by the silver flames of Chaotica that slowly start dying down do to her body being unable to handle it. Slowly the flames just remain as small little embers burning off of her body around the eyes and remaining with her hair. Her eyes once more a Amber color that looks absolutely exhausted as she looks up with a small smile on her face. Hunt...complete. She says with a smile before relaxing as she closes her eyes and falls asleep peacefully with the hold of concrete that is around her. With Amora being able to mold that as she had pleased if she was still logical enough to have done so in her primal stage of letting the silver flames take control. The last embers of her chaotic heritage dying out and leaving her once more like they have done before as the feral girl rests peacefully after burning up quite a bit of her energy doing what she had done today for this mission. A rather peaceful and happy look across her face as she sleeps peacefully even within the earthen chamber that surrounds her that was meant to hold her within place.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 1st July 2018, 10:09 pm

Oras sighs as she calmed down and drifted into sleep. He waited a moment before he crouched by her and picked her up gently. Holding her in his arms as he slowly stood up. The captain spat at him, and he quickly altered the sound waves to only reach his ears, and for the world to be quiet and peaceful to Amora, who was fast asleep from the fatigue. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME?! SPARE ME THE HUMILIATION!!" Oras looked at her, the world and himself growing darker and more menacing in appearance and feel as he stared at her through his visor. "Then you will meet the same fate as every life you stole and sold for your own gain. I will personally ensure that your public execution will be long, embarrassing, and as humiliating as the law allows." He saw the guards walk over to him and he would answer questions when needed. However he was quick to the point and gave instructions on the captain's execution when the inevitable occurred, her eyes wide with horror as she began cursing him, screaming and struggling to escape her prison. All the while Amora still asleep, not a single word or unnatural sound reaching her ears.

Oras brought her to the inn and placed her on the bed, pulling the covers over her. He walked over to the chair in the corner and sat down with a heavy sigh as he took off his mask and hood. He leaned his head back against the wall and sat there in silent for a while. He then shifted and looked at Amora, sleeping soundly. A while ago, he was alone in the world. A simple nomad wizard trying to survive. Now he was here, thinking of how he could protect someone other than himself, and how they could get her to a position where the two could fight along side each other, and be friends with one another, without there being much risk. Life had gone quite the long way hadn't it? Oras smiled, before leaning back in the chair, placing the mask on the table beside him, and fell asleep himself. For the first time in his life, he didn't see the need to wear a mask.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:36 pm