Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sparring with Chickaroo Jack! [Lamia Scale]

Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Sparring with Chickaroo Jack! [Lamia Scale] Empty Sparring with Chickaroo Jack! [Lamia Scale]

Post by Gisen Ceostra 8th January 2017, 10:47 pm

Job Title: Sparring with Chickaroo Jack!
    Player Requirements: At least 2 D rank mages, or 1 C rank or higher mage. Max of 4 mages. Guild members may invite other mages to join.
    Job Requirements: Defeat the Grand Chickaroo. Minimum 3500 words
    Job Location: Serene Cliff
    Job Description: We've had a request come in from the Hunter's Hall asking you to hunt a Grand Chickaroo. The beast has been terrorizing their research team. Take care of it and you'll be able to take on more difficult Quests.
    Enemies:
    Weak: Hornet Swarm x3 - Bugs about the size of a normal pillow. They're stingers can inflict a poison if hit, dealing 2% hp per post for 5 posts. This requires a hit dice roll once per encounter. They have 20 health each.

Normal: Angry Pig x2 - These annoying little pests like to hang around in pairs and eat mushrooms that grow. Once per post they're around, roll a hit dice roll. If it hits, they will hit you with a 20 damage in a charging hit. They have 30 hp each.

Strong: Chickroo x3 - Yes, more of these guys. They pack more of a punch this time around, dealing 15 damage when they hit, and have 20 hp per Chickaroo.

Boss: Great Chickaroo x1 - This fearsome Chickaroo is a larger scaled Chickaroo, dealing B rank hits like they were nothin but another day in the wild. The Grand Chickaroo has 100 hp.

Reward: C rank exp and a strong weapon.

Code:
    [b]Job Title:[/b] Sparring with Chickaroo Jack!
    [b]Rank:[/b] C
    [b]Player Requirements:[/b] At least 2 D rank mages, or 1 C rank or higher mage. Max of 4 mages. Guild members may invite other mages to join.
    [b]Job Requirements:[/b] Defeat the Grand Chickaroo. Minimum 3500 words
    [b]Job Location:[/b] Serene Cliff
    [b]Job Description:[/b] We've had a request come in from the Hunter's Hall asking you to hunt a Grand Chickaroo. The beast has been terrorizing their research team. Take care of it and you'll be able to take on more difficult Quests.
    [b]Enemies:[/b]
    [i]Weak:[/i] Hornet Swarm x3 - Bugs about the size of a normal pillow. They're stingers can inflict a poison if hit, dealing 2% hp per post for 5 posts. This requires a hit dice roll once per encounter. They have 20 health each.

[i]Normal:[/i] Angry Pig x2 - These annoying little pests like to hang around in pairs and eat mushrooms that grow. Once per post they're around, roll a hit dice roll. If it hits, they will hit you with a 20 damage in a charging hit. They have 30 hp each.

[i]Strong:[/i] Chickroo x3 - Yes, more of these guys. They pack more of a punch this time around, dealing 15 damage when they hit, and have 20 hp per Chickaroo.

[i]Boss:[/i] [url=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/e/eb/MHGen-Great_Maccao_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20150730085551]Great Chickaroo[/url] x1 - This fearsome Chickaroo is a larger scaled Chickaroo, dealing B rank hits like they were nothin but another day in the wild. The Grand Chickaroo has 100 hp.

[b]Reward:[/b] C rank exp and a strong weapon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sparring with Chickaroo Jack! [Lamia Scale] Empty Re: Sparring with Chickaroo Jack! [Lamia Scale]

Post by Guest 9th January 2017, 8:27 am

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:18 am