Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sparring(Massacre) Match [NimbusVSTatsumi/OpenToGK]

Tatsumi Yamato
    Tatsumi Yamato

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Sparring(Massacre) Match [NimbusVSTatsumi/OpenToGK] Empty The Sparring(Massacre) Match [NimbusVSTatsumi/OpenToGK]

Post by Tatsumi Yamato 10th August 2016, 11:34 am

-Guidelines to Thread-
    \

1)This thread is open so GK can watch this, but this does not exactly mean that the posting order will involve the spectators. What I mean by this is the only true order for posting is Nimbus and myself.
    2) On the note of spectators, their will be a wait between post for them. A spectator must wait for 2 posts of 2 different spectators before posting.
    3) I do ask that no one interferes with the fight. Yes people may be tempted, but I PLEASE ASK just watch and be the much needed peanut gallery.
    4)Other than this and other common sense things and politeness, please enjoy me getting 'sparred'.

As the Abyss Palace was bustling with all the Garou Knights, either attending to their routines or preparing to go on missions. Though through all this commotion, there was one space that was possibly filling up to the brim. A certain training room, located on the lower levels of the Palace and looked to be a Colosseum in nature. It's ruinous decor and dirt covered structures gave it the scene of a ancient battle ground fit for the contenders of legend. The actual combat area was littered with a few things, mostly being pillars and magical runes. The runes held specific jobs, to protect those outside from the raging battle inside, while the pillars most likely served as a simulation of cover and obstacles. Though the seemed to be ancient and old, the outside rim where the watchers sat was pretty up-to-date and modern. It provided comfortable seating and the stone structure was well kept and clean. As the scene was set and prestigious for the area and occasions that it provided, a item stuck out a little as it was not usually here. It was a piece of paper, looking like a note or letter, attached to the center pillar attached by a white ice.

This paper read as such:
    "To the Lord Commander,
    I wish to have a spar in which I can fully use my abilities. I ask you as you are the strongest here and would leave me with little reason to restrain myself. I will be returning from Kosetsu in *** days. I will be here when I return. If you are not here, I will understand and assume that you are busy with something important. If you are present, I will welcome the challenge as a way to grow stronger, and to improve my skills. I will accept either outcome.
                                                                                                    From, Tatsumi"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sparring(Massacre) Match [NimbusVSTatsumi/OpenToGK] R2h59vy
    Important Links:
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Sparring(Massacre) Match [NimbusVSTatsumi/OpenToGK] Empty Re: The Sparring(Massacre) Match [NimbusVSTatsumi/OpenToGK]

Post by Mifune 15th August 2016, 3:37 am

The Knights sat in anticipation for their Leader to arrive, in the old fighting pit. The Arena was a seldom used tool among the Garou Knights, the purpose of which was to settle scores among them. Within the pit, rank and title could be overlooked and a fight could be made pure with no repercussion after the fight. Though it was also sometimes used for practice, challenges made to fight within the Arena were held sacred, and when the Lord Commander is challenged to a fight, The Knights gather to bear witness. Many wondered if Tatsumi understood the meaning of his challenge, though nobody would take it upon themselves to tell him... They all wanted to see Lord Nimbus fight, and so they patiently waited for their leader and the new recruit to arrive.

Shouts and cheers echoed as the Lord Commander entered the Arena, cigars blazing. His long white officer's coat hung over his shoulders, the sleeves trailing behind him. In his right hand he carried hi signature weapon, the steel jitte baton. He marched between the stone bleachers in to the arena, stopping at the outer most rim. He held his Jitte upside down and jabbed it in to the ground generating a loud bang as it dug in to the stone and remained upright as he let go of it, and removed his officer's coat which he hung on an unlit torch beside the entrance. "Lets get this over with..." He uttered, as he grasped his Jitte once more and plucked it from the ground and marched towards the center of the Arena. He extended his arms and waved them around, flexing and stretching, working out the kinks he's gained from being Lord Commander, which was not so thrilling a job most of the time. He rested his weapon on his shoulder and looked about the Arena. "Don't tell me he's late. I swear he'll be cleaning the lavatories for a year if he makes me wait much longer..." Nimbus raised his other hand and removed his cigars from his mouth and flicked the ashes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:02 pm