Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Completed Girl Time [Job / Rina ]

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 1st June 2018, 7:19 am

Job Information:

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av19Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av19Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av19

Today wasn't just going to be good, it was going to be amazing. Nessa couldn't believe her eyes when she saw that job sheet. The opportunity to go and get pampered, could a job be any more amazing. Nessa seriously doubted it. Fairy tail was just proving to be even more amazing that she imagined. Her naïve mind couldn't understand why the guild was independent, it was so wonderful. When she had told her Aunty about it, she had been seething with comical jealousy. But Nessa soon eased her with a promise to take her to one in the future. Her aunty could be so high maintenance at times.

She made her way into the reception of the bath, stepping over to the front desk. There was a woman there waiting. "Hi, excuse me, I have a booking, my name is Nessa Lux," she said polite, the woman smiled in return and proceed to check for her.

"Ahh, yes I see it here. You're sharing a slot with another, Miss Rina Eveglades," Nessa's eyes widened and her jaw drop. She new this was a slot for two, but never did she realise it would be an Ace of the guild that would be joining her. She hadn't even realised someone has taken the slot. Suddenly she felt nerves begin to set, she hadn't met Rina yet, simply heard of her. She wondered what she was like, What if she doesn't like me? She asked herself, biting her lip.

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av8Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av8Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av8

Word Count : 249

Last edited by Dez on 1st June 2018, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  60582_s

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Defender of the Heavenly Gardens
    Guild : Fairytail
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Royalty
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Girl Time [Job / Rina ]

Post by Musicalbunny 1st June 2018, 2:27 pm

Rina had always loved the "Girl's Time" job. It let her relax and get to know more people. She always tried to be the first one on the list when it came to signing up for this job. Now, she was informed that a new guild member of the name "Nessa" signed up. Rina never met her before, since she was out on a job during her entrance but yet she had heard good things so far. She seemed to use a light-based magic just like her, which meant they could do some dazzling stuff if they wanted to do an amazing performance. With that in mind, Rina walked into the springs ready to be refreshed.

As Rina got into the room, she was greeted by a lady who gave her a towel and pointed her to the dressing room. As Rina took off her clothes, she revealed a very provocative swimsuit that she normally wouldn't wear and covered it with her towel. She looked to see if she could place the clothes anywhere else besides on the ground. As she looked around, she finally realized she should probably drop it off with the lady who pointed her here. As she walked off to the black haired woman, she handed the clothes to her and asked her to keep it safe. As Rina walked off, she heard the sound of a locker being closed and smile to herself. She shouted aloud happily to the lady and said to her, 'Thank you!"

Rina opened the door to find multiple steaming baths as she could barely even breath actual oxygen. As she tried to find a spot for air, she slouched down as she finally found an air pocket. She had never been in a bathhouse before but decided it would be fun. It wasn't fun just yet, but as she dipped her body into the bath, she felt a sensation of pleasure as her whole body was warmed by the water that surrounded it. She smiled and punched her fist into the air as she yelled, "Best thing ever!!!"

It was only a few minutes after she began resting, but she heard a door clicked open. As she laid back in the soothing tub, she looked to see a girl with white hair standing there. As Rina smiled, she waved the girl over and said to her, "Come here, don't worry I'm not here to be feared. I know an ace may be a little intimidating but I'm titled with the Blazing Star position for a reason." With a smile, Rina pointed to where Nessa should sit. Rina sure hoped that she didn't scare off the new member because the only reason she wanted to become an ace was to ease in new members. She wanted them to be happy with her, not be scared of her. Rina didn't show that worry on her face though, she just kept smiling and waited for the girl to get in her spot.

wc:500/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 1st June 2018, 3:01 pm

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av19Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av19Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av19

The lady at the counter offered Nessa a towel, pulling her out of her train of thoughts. She thanked the girl, and made her way towards the dressing room. Where she quietly undressed, wondering what the Ace was going to be like. Would she friendly like herself, or would she just be here to relax and not want to be spoken to. Nessa had no idea what to expect, she only hoped that they would get along.

She pulled her white tank top over her head, and tugged down her shorts. Slipping into a white bikini, she hadn't really been sure what to go for. But seeing as it was a luxury bath, she figured something simple would be fine. Her body was curvacious without being overwhelming. She was pretty okay with her figure. She tended not to overindulge and only ate when she was hungry. Her mum and aunty had always been in a battle of the fad diets, so healthy eating was important in her house growing up.

Although when her mum was being a little too stingy, her dad would admittedly sneak her some chocolate. Earning himself a lighthearted scolding from mum, not so much that he was feeding it to Nessa. But more of the fact that he had hidden chocolate in the house, he would just laugh and kissed her until she forgave him. Nessa missed seeing those moments between them. They were so cute together.

Nessa pulled her towel over herself, collected her clothes off of the floor, and proceeded to fold them neatly. She then made her way back to the front, "Umm excuse me, where are the lockers? She asked, the woman extended her arms,

"I'll take them for you," Nessa handed them over, thanking the woman as she did so. Before making her way back towards the baths. She stepped inside the bath area, steam immediately hitting her. She inhaled deeply, feeling it filling her nostrils, before letting out a sigh. So good. She stepped in and immediately spotted Rina, looking straight at her. She stopped in her tracks, wondering how to greet her.

Then before she could, Rina was already calling her over, she had a welcoming smile and her tone was friendly. This immediately eased Nessa's nerves. She quickly took off her towel and put it to the side. Making her way over to Rina, she slid into the luxuriously warm water. She let out another sigh before looking at over at the Ace.

"Hello, I'm Nessa, It's so nice to meet you!" She said in a polite tone, as she got a better look at the ace. The first thing she noticed was how young she was. Definately a bit younger than Nessa. Nessa was immediately impressed, to be as powerful as she was at such a young age. Nessa hadn't felt confident enough to even join a guild until she turned nineteen. Nessa couldn't help but wonder what had motivated her so. Nessa felt like she was so far behind in terms of power than a lot of the guild members, if only she had pushed herself sooner. But honestly Nessa realised she had only really started pushing herself to get better when was Rina's age, around the same age she lost her mum.

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av8Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av8Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av8

Word Count for this post : 548
    Total so far : 797

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Neutral Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Musicalbunny 3rd June 2018, 6:39 am

Rina watched as her guildmate eased into the water next to her, obviously taking in the niceness of the place. Rina smiled as she saw the girl take in the pleasantness of the area. Rina herself was quite enjoying herself too, which made for a lovely time in the room. Rina asked the girl, "So, how is guild life so far? Are you liking it?" Rina waited for her reply and looked at her very interested in what she had to say, hoping it was good.

After that, Rina told Nessa about what she had experienced during her time in the guild. Rina said to Nessa, "My life in the guild so far has been extremely nice. Sorano is such a strong mage and is a great guild master and I've had pleasant experiences with her. It's also been nice meeting so many new people, they can change your life in ways you didn't know were possible. My friend Sogi was such an amazing little fella that was the age of 7 when he joined the guild. He had some sort of time magic that allowed him to change ages with ease. I saw great potential in him, and it was really fun doing so many jobs with him. I guess you could say that I helped give him a warm welcome to the guild. I even remember the time we saved a few slaves from a sand demon." She giggled at the memory as she remembered how strong Sogi was. Continuing her speech, she said to Nessa, "I even came from a background of heartache but I was able to come back from it. I could go into it if you want, but I don't want to ruin this moment with tears." She looked towards Nessa and tilted her head at her. Rina then asked her, "So, do you have any questions from me?"

wc:316
    tc:816/2000

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 3rd June 2018, 1:53 pm

Nessa felt eased by Rina's question, she was clearly trying to make her feel more at ease. That cause Nessa to immediately take a liking to her. Nessa appreciated people who were thoughtful of other. Pushing her arms, back and forth through the warm water, she watched the ripples as she spoke.

"It's amazing, really, everyone's so friendly" She said, her tone could not hide the joy she truly felt from being a member of the guild. "I've wanted to be in a guild for the longest time, but I didn't really push myself until I was about fourteen. Silly really, I wasted so much time, I probably would've been in one sooner if I hadn't. But it doesn't matter, I'm in one now, a great one." She looked up at Rina, her face beaming with happiness. She liked being able to talk about this to another person.

She sat there listening to Rina's story, bringing her knees up, she rested her cheek on them. Watching Rina's expression as she spoke, it was nice. She could tell Rina was a very passionate member of the guild. That was probably why she was the ace, that and her magical power. She wandered who Sogi was, she hadn't run into someone by that name yet. But she probably would once she spent more time at the guild. When Rina asked if she wanted to go into her hard times, Nessa shrugged.

"I wouldn't want you to talk about anything that's gonna upset you, if you start crying, I'll start crying.  But if you feel like you want to share it with me, I'd be happy to listen, tears regardless." She said, sometimes people just wanted to offload and that was ok. Nessa didn't like offload, she would rather keep it in for the most part.

"So why do they call you the blazing star?" She asked curiously, having heard the nickname, she had been instantly intrigued. Starlight and Stars were the same, so did that mean they had similar magic. Nessa really wanted to know, it would be nice to have something in common with another guild member.

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av5Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av5Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av5

Word Count for this post : 357
    Total so far : 1154

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Musicalbunny 3rd June 2018, 5:22 pm

Rina looked at Nessa as she told her experiences of being in Fairy Tail. She was actually quite glad that her guildmate was having such a guild time. She sounded almost as excited as she was when she started out the guild. It was nice to know that her home was a place that people could enjoy. She felt amazed by the fact that true happiness shined on Nessa's face. She then began talking about how she should've joined a guild sooner but Rina waved her down and said, "We all have reasons for joining and not joining guilds. Guilds are amazing things that people can grow in, but they have to know when they need to grow. Don't blame yourself for not joining a guild, because you knew in your heart that you wouldn't be ready for it yet. Think about it this way, you are probably way a better guild mage than what you would've been before because you have matured and been able to progress your magic and get used to it. I myself didn't start till I was around 18 because of the fact that I didn't think anyone would accept me for being a homeless girl. It was until I truly needed the money from jobs that I decided it was time. So, don't worry about it because as long as you have the passion to become stronger, you will surpass even your greatest doubts." She smiled as she looked at Nessa encouragingly.

When Nessa said she didn't want to hear about Rina's past, Rina was actually quite glad. She really didn't want to go back to the story about her father at a time like this where she was having so much fun with Nessa. With a voice of curiosity, Nessa apparently wanted to know the name behind Rina's position as the "Blazing Star". Rina smiled and was happy to explain it to her. What she said to Nessa was, "So, this nickname has nothing to do with my magic even though I do use light magic. It is, however, a name used to describe the ace position I hold. Each Ace position you hear of has a unique name to it and a meaning to those names. My name as the 'Blazing Star' means that I'm the morale booster of the guild. I'm also sort of the face of the guild to show the bright side of our guild instead of the dark. I make sure everyone stays their best and feels their best. Without someone to regulate the mood and output of our guild, we wouldn't be much of one now would we?" She smiled with a giggle and then asked Nessa, "I think we should go. There's so much more to do in the Fairy Hills besides rest here. They have a massage parlor and hair salon. You can choose which we do first, and if we have enough time, we could do the other option. Is that good with you?"

wc:501
    tc:1317/2000

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 4th June 2018, 2:38 am

Rina's word were truly encouraging, to here that she went from being homeless to be the ace of such a popular guild. It was an inspiring tale. Nessa nodded, perhaps she was right, perhaps she wouldn't have been emotionally strong enough to handle the goings on after joining a guild. So much had happened already. Nessa's world had truly flipped upside down. Losing her mother had motivated her to push herself so hard, maybe it was her mothers heavenly guidance helping her get by. Who knew. Nessa honestly believed that her mother was watching her from above, keeping her safe.

"Thank you Rina, I feel better about it now," She told her guildmate, then she listened as Rina proceeded to tell her about her position at Fairy Tail and what it meant. She was momentarily surprised by Rina's use of the word Dark. Did Fairy Tail have a dark side She had only ever seen the good. Nessa decided Rina must have meant dark as in hard times, missions were dangerous and no doubt people got hurt. She couldn't mean dark people, Fairy Tail wasn't like that. Was it? Said the little voice of doubt in her mind. She ignored the voice, it didn't bear thinking about. She was here to be happy and enjoy herself, not think about bad things.

"You play such a great role in the guild, it's sounds like you enjoy helping people. We're lucky to have you."

Upon her suggestion to try other treatments, Nessa nodded.

"Hmmm, I think I might have my hair done, the split ends are starting to become a really issue." She said with a laugh, climbing out of the water. She stepped out of the water and went over to where her towel lay. Picking it up she wrapped it around herself before, making her way back into the lodge. She approached the first members of staff she spotted, "Excuse me, Where's the hair salon?" She asked, the lady pointed her way through the doors. Making her way over to a chair she sat herself down.

"What would you like?" The hairdresser asked,

"Just a trim please," the woman ran her fingers through Nessa's long white locks.

"It's so pretty, would you mind if I styled it after?"

"Sure, do what you like to it" Nessa told her, resting her hair back as the woman prepared to wash it.

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av5Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av5Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av5

Word Count for this post :400
    Total so far :1554

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Musicalbunny 4th June 2018, 12:18 pm

Rina was glad that Nessa felt better after Rina's speech. It made her feel, maybe even redeemed a little. Since she felt like she wasn't doing enough as an ace herself. She felt like she was doing less than she could be, but now that she made someone feel better, she felt like she could finally feel good herself.

As she finished up the information about her position as blazing star, she felt happier to know that she was doing good. It felt even better knowing that Nessa found her an important asset to the guild too. She smiled at her and said back, "That means so much to me, so thank you." Rina then put her big smile on her face as she looked towards Nessa.

Rina didn't want to leave the bathhouse but she knew that the day was coming to an end soon, which meant an end to spending time with Nessa. It was quite saddening, but then again that just meant Rina got to savor the last few moments with Nessa as they went to the hair salon. Nessa seemed happy to go there since she was dealing with "split ends" which made Rina smile. She giggled at the little joke Nessa made. As Rina stood up, she waved towards the bathhouse and muttered under her breath, "Goodbye my sweet bathhouse, see you soon." With that, she walked away hoping that she could come here again.

She got changed only a few minutes after that and walked straight to the hair salon that Nessa was already at. Rina walked in and waved towards her, sitting next to her in the seat to her right. Before Rina could talk to the hair stylist, she had to tell her what she wanted to be done with her hair. As she thought harshly, Rina couldn't think of anything to do with her hair. So, she said to the hair stylist, "Do what you think is best." She made a gentle smile as the person went straight to work. Rina then asked Nessa, "So, I have a question for you. When did you receive your magic and how long have you been working on it. I sort of just want to know how experienced you are with it. If you aren't great with it, don't worry about it." Rina made sure that her voice was gentle and calming, just so Nessa thought this was a safe place. Rina knew that Nessa didn't join a guild till now, so she wanted to know if she practiced elsewhere like at home or even if she practiced it at all. She wanted her to feel like she could talk to Rina because after all, she has to know about her guild members before she could truly raise their spirits.

wc:466
    tc:1783/2000

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 5th June 2018, 1:28 am

Nessa couldn't help but gleam as Rina thanked her for her words, it brought her real pleasure to make another person happy, especially someone as kind as Rina. This is exactly what she wanted to do in life, make others happy. Just as her mother did.

In the hairdressers chair, Nessa leaned her head back, felting the warm water dowse her head as they cleaned it. The ladies hands rubbed shampooes and conditioners into her scalp, giving her a head massage as she did so. Nessa closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensation. Nessa loved getting her hair done, she loved getting pamperd in general. As Rina spoked to her, Nessa popped her eyes open and looked at her listening to her question. She smiled at the question, happy to talk to Rina about her magic,

"Well I started showing signs quite young, probably around the age of seven. My fingers glowed and produced little flickers of light. We couldn't tell what it did until I was a bit older though, I mean I did a bit of basic practice but I didn't really knuckle down with it until I was fourteen. My Aunty has the same magic so she trained me, and my Dad gave me combat training to use it with. I mean, I'm not nearly as strong as most of the wizards out there, at the moment my magic has a lot of limitations. But I'm hoping being a guild member will give me the chance to learn a lot more techniques and only get better at it." She told Rina eagerly.

The hairdresser finished washing her  hair and patting it with a towel. She adjusted Nessa's seat so she was sa up, wrapping the twoel around her shoulders. The woman got to work combing it through and continued to trim it.

"What about you Rina? How did you develop your magic?"She asked eagerly.

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av50Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av50Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av50

Word Count for this post : 319
    Total so far :1873

Musicalbunny
    Musicalbunny

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Musicalbunny 7th June 2018, 11:21 pm

Rina leaned back in her chair a bit after Nessa and began to hear the story of her magic's upbringing. Rina knew it wasn't as interesting, or complicated at her's but yet she found it lightening. It truly made Rina smile knowing that Nessa came from a background of such experienced mages. Rina wanted to meet them and experience their knowledge, but that was for a different time. Especially not now since they were in the middle of getting their hair styled. As Rina felt the constant movement of the stylist's hands, she heard Nessa ask about how Rina got her magic. With a giggle, Rina said, "That's way too long of a story for right now, but I can tell you that it's a long one, and I mean looooong. We definitely don't have enough time in the day for that." As Rina continued laughing, the stylist irritatedly, but politely asked Rina to stop moving so much. Rina blushed as she stopped her sporadic movements right away.

After it was over, Rina's new hairdo maid Rina feel light and bouncy as she felt her new hair. Her hair was always blessed with the power of the goddess's magic, like the rest of her body, but it felt better somehow. It was almost as if the stylist one-upped the power of the Goddess of the Heavenly Garden. It felt extremely refreshing to Rina to have stylists within Fairy Tail to be so talented at what they do. It was like her hair transformed into something that literally surpassed a goddess. As Rina was in awe of her new hair, she realized her partner was still by her side and night was coming upon them. As she looked over to Nessa, she said to her partner, "Welp, seems like night is coming upon us. I guess that means our time together, and this job is almost over. I'd like to say, that it was extremely nice spending all this time with you. I hope we can do a job together soon, and maybe come back here straight after." She smiled gently and started walking away from Nessa as she waved back at Nessa to say goodbye.

wc:366
    tc:Don't feel like doing math, so I'm just going to say I'm done

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 8th June 2018, 12:57 am

Nessa watched as the hairdresser finished combing through her long silver hair, tugging at any knots that remained. It had certainly lost it's quality in the past few years. But she had been focused on training and getting into Fairy Tail that she had really got her hair cut in a while. She woman separated the hair into sections, placing it on top of Nessa hair, she combed it and trimmed the tips. Nessa watched as bits of her hair flicked through the air  after being separated from her eyes. The woman was clearly thorough, this pleased Nessa to know she had someone capable handling her locks.

Nessa listened as Rina told her that talking about her magic would be too long a story, Nessa understood, it was getting late. They would most likely have to leave after this. It just went to show how complicated Rina's magic had to be. Nessa's magic may have been simple, but she liked it that way. Their was an elegant purity about the magic of the stars, it touched her heart, and the fact it was the families magic made it even more special to her. Because of her magic, her aunty Antoinette and Nessa had grown even closer. Something that had helped healed the hole in both of their hearts after losing Nessa's mother. 

The hairdresser it appeared had finished trimming the wet hair, and gathered some tools to dry the hair. She used what appeared to be a wind blowing tool, it was warm, she brushed through Nessa's hair as she dried her. Despite how quick the ladies hands were, it still seemed to take a while, Nessa had a lot of hair to work with. Nessa smiled as the feel of the warm air against her scalp. Making a mental note not to lave it so long next time. She would definitely have to pamper her Aunty at some point, no woman deserve it more than her. 

The stylist finished drying Nessa hair and proceeded to style it, using a tool to curl it. She curled the hair into long loose curls. Nessa watched fascinated, she had never curled before. She watched amazed, it gave the illusion that her hair was shorter than it actually was and had a quaint elegance to it. Nessa beamed as the lady finished up, it was lovely. She would surely have to go out tomorrow and make the most of the hair before she had to wash it out. Standing up, she thanked the lady. Turning to Rina, as she said her goodbyes.

"Your hair really is lovely,"  She told her, "It was really nice meeting with you, I look forward to seeing you at the guild. We'll definitely do jobs together, that sounds awesome. " She watched as Rina walked away, waving back at her. "Goodbye!" She said, before stepped out into the night making her own way home.

END

Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av50Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av50Girl Time [Job / Rina ]  Av50

WC:487
    TOTAL: 2360

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:56 pm