Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice)

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice) Empty A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice)

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 5th April 2013, 7:28 pm

Ren was floating in darkness. Nothing but emptiness all around her. She could hear someone calling for her. Their voice distant and faint. Ren called out to this mysterious voice. Just as his shadowed figure would come into view, Ren's eyes would flutter open. She would sit upright as she looks around herself. She had fallen asleep at some point on a bench in the park. I must've been really tired... She would think to herself as she looks up, the sun almost blinding her, causing her to squint. She sits back in her seat, watching the day go by. The sun passing overhead as the residents of Magnolia hang around the park, couples, children. Ren had gotten a letter telling her to meet "a friend" for a proposition on this date and time at this location. Who could it be? What could the proposition be? Disobeying every red flag that rose when she read the letter, she decided to meet whoever it was. If it was a friend then it would be nice to see them. If it was an ambush, it would be nice to pulverize them. Either way, it would turn out good for her. Just then Ren saw a familiar figure walking towards her. Someone she hadn't seen in a long time. Minato...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Cynthia Eidolon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heaven Godslayer
    Second Skill: Ice-Make
    Third Skill:

A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice) Empty Re: A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice)

Post by Soleice-kun 5th April 2013, 8:09 pm

Minato strolled into the bustling park that was full of children, animals, and parents that cared for their children. Looking onwards to the park bench that he had invited Ren to meet him at, he say the beautiful young lady that he had once possessed. She indeed had turned out quite a lot prettier than he had last remembered, but that was not the issue at hand. "Hello Ren, it is nice to see you! How've you been pretty lady?" said Minato in a very lax manner. Before Ren had time to respond, Minato had already scurried off to a nearby street vendor to buy some food. Minato ordered two ice cream sticks and brought them back to Ren, then offered her one. "My treat." said Minato with a smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice) Jasper11

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Main Guild Theme
    Spoiler:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice) Empty Re: A Strange Invitation (Private: Midnight & Soleice)

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 5th April 2013, 9:16 pm

Ren would watch as Minato spoke to her in a casual manner. She didn't hate him, but she still hasn't forgiven him for what he did. Even though he possessed, she couldn't find it in herself to forgive him. Although, something was poking at the back of her mind. A feeling she couldn't get rid of, she was able to ignore it while he offered her some ice cream. "Umm... Thanks... Are you the "friend" who sent me the letter?" Ren would ask as she took the ice cream without really noticing it. She looked at Minato with a curious expression. Why was he here? What did he want from her? Last time he was near me, I helped him destroy my guild... I should leave... Ren would think to herself, as she gets up. "Look, I don't know why you're here, but I don't think we should be near each other..." She would say bluntly as she made her away out of the park, dropping the ice cream to the floor.

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Moderator- VIP- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 6th April 2013, 1:50 am

Minato cringed with a horrible feeling as Ren spoke, he wasn't sure whether it was disappointment, failure, or whether he was just plain hurt by her sharp words. Nonetheless, He couldn't argue with Ren, she had every right to both think and act that way. What Minato couldn't do however, was watch Ren exit the park after telling Minato that they should stay away from each other. Minato ran after Ren, intent on not letting her go. When he was within arms reach, Minato grabbed Ren's hand and gazed into her eyes as she turned her head back to see why Minato had done such an act. "Indeed it was me who sent the letter Ren, but I sent it for a reason, and I need your help." said Minato with a look of desperate pleading. Leading Ren back to the park bench, Minato pulled her close to him and whispered into her ear: "Ren, I'm creating a guild called Eternum, which would exist to rule all of Fiore through intelligence and power. I can't establish this guild without you though Ren, you're one of the people whom I feel closest to, and I would never let you go." Still holding Ren close to him, Minato once again gazed into her ocean blue eyes, and waited for her response.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 6th April 2013, 11:42 am

Once Minato touched Ren, that feeling in the back of her mind came into focus. It was that darkness from when he had possessed her. What's going on... Ren's eyes gave off a blank expression as her body went limp. She collapsed onto the ground as the darkness took over her body. She knew this was a bad idea, yet she came here anyways. I'm losing myself... Not again... Someone save m- Her last thought was cut off as the darkness completely engulfed her being. Her beautiful blue eyes turn pitch black as she opened them to see Minato. The feelings from before flooding back into her mind. The sense of minority, the love that had been created... She watched as Minato helped her get back up. Her expression of anger now turned into a sincere one. It was quite obvious that something about her was different. An aura of darkness came off of her. "Join your guild? Of course, I'll join your guild..." Ren said in a deeper and more elegant voice.

Soleice-kun
    Soleice-kun

Elemental Avatar

Elemental Avatar

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Soleice-kun 6th April 2013, 7:09 pm

Minato was relieved that Ren had decided to join his guild, but he was disappointed that she had once again fallen to the darkness of his touch. "I don't understand, I thought I was free of Lichborne's power." muttered Minato with a sigh. Nonetheless, Minato walked Ren back to Fairy Tail in his white cloak that covered up most of his body, and sat her down at the bar. "Ren, its time for you to leave Fairy Tail." said Minato with a slight wink. He then continued to exit the guild doors, not looking back once.

Minato's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Minato's Character Theme
    Spoiler:

Eternum's Battle Theme
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:11 am