Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private. Empty Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private.

Post by Fluffy 10th February 2018, 8:51 pm

Lavanitir Port City, it was known for being one of the less magical places in the world. At one time? It had been the bustling home of Black Rose, who had largely governed the city from shadows, but now the guild had moved to Rose Garden and the fact the city was not governed by the normal laws still remained. From everything she had seen this town was now largely controlled by several gangs fighting to fill the space left empty at its helm. Once more, she wondered why she had come here in the first place. Nyx was very aware that almost no one could see her, she was literally a ghost unless she made some effort to be visible she was largely invisible to almost everyone without spiritual affinity. Yet, she was still wandering the streets of this run-down port town late into the night, burning the midnight oil on something she was not even unaware of, some feeling settling in the pit of her stomach.

After a few hours, the female decided she should likely head back to where she had left Lux earlier in the day. Since he was contained inside of a magical lamp? Her companion was easy to just leave somewhere without anyone really noticing him; All that had to be done was for him to face a building, secure his 'arms' as if they were securing him to the building and stay put. While it seemed obvious, it was surprising what people could overlook, especially when they weren't looking for it. Thus, now the ghost neared the pale blue light flickering several yards ahead of her, figuring it was about time she retrieved the living flame and headed home. Apparently whatever she was looking for, may have already moved on from the town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private. Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Skill: Foedus Pares
    Third Skill:

Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private. Empty Re: Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private.

Post by Masha 11th February 2018, 12:24 pm

The young teenager hugged the shadows, trying her best to stay out of sight. Her clothes hung torn about her dirty frame. She could feel something sticky on her leg. Maybe it was blood. Maybe it was something else. She didn't want to know. Knowing would bring back the memories. She squeezed her eyes shut against the memories. They weren't wanted. Couldn't they just go away?

The houses blurred together as the teenager traveled. This place was strange. So many houses and weird stones beneath her feet. All she knew was the cave, the cage and master's home. Why hadn't master returned? Her left hand scrubbed nervously at the bright red burn on her right arm. The master hadn't returned in many light hours. Others had attacked it, burning to the ground. She had been left without a place to call home. The attackers had- The teenager shut her eyes and put her hands over her ears. Don't remember. Can't remember. Long moments passed, only the rocking easing her distress. Once it was over, she climbed to her feet and began searching again.

She wasn't sure what she was looking for. Master? The Cave? The Writer who had been strangely silent? The Writer had screamed with her for a while. It didn't stop her from hating him. He did these things to her. The teen noticed a couple of ugly thugs lurking about in her path. She veered away from them. Can't deal. No magic. Never again. Her body was shaking violently. It forced her to stop under a strange lamp.

It felt different. Something she couldn't put her finger on. Maybe it was the blue light streaming from it. Or the warmth she felt merely standing under it. Subtle strength was flowing from the lamp. She sank down beneath it, her shivers slowly receding. She felt safe. It was a weird feeling, something she hadn't ever felt in her fifteen years. She would stay here. The stars twinkled overhead. The lamps gleamed chasing away the shadows. She wanted to stay and never leave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private. Keymasha
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private. Empty Re: Pacing The Midnight Line;; Private.

Post by Fluffy 12th February 2018, 3:11 pm

The way no one noticed Lux was different from the other street lamps expect for a passing glance on occasion? Was almost poetic to the ghost, symbolic of how everyone would rather ignore something different or strange if they could, in favor of their normal comforts. At one time, she had been that sort, but after everything that had happened one of the few places she could find comfort anymore was in the 'strange' or 'unacceptable' to normal society. Nyx had expected to find Lux in the same state of being ignored as she always left him in when she had to, only today things were more 'different' than normal.

Pale transparent black flat's clad feet with no actual need to move considering the life state of their owner suddenly stopped. Instead of coming back to only her living flame, she found the sight of a tattered girl who was clearly no older than herself when she died, huddled beneath his warmth. Did this individual know that Lux was different from all the other lamps hung against the walls of the buildings along the street? Nyx tilted her head slightly, taking a few steps so that she was in front of the long-haired teenager. After some brief thinking time passed the ghost nodded at her companion to break his clever disguise, the living lamp broke from the wall floating over to her where he connected his arms so she could hold him like he was a lantern. Could the ruby haired teen only see Lux or was this girl somehow capable of seeing her as well?

Honestly, it didn't matter if the girl could see the guild master or not, just seeing Lux sometimes was enough to have the ghost's interest, it was so rare for anyone to realize he was different in spite of burning blue instead of yellow. "Go to her in case she can't see me, Lux, we'll guide her home." at her command, the release of her hand from around his 'handle' the glowing lantern would float over and offer that handle to the girl on the ground, his eyes now visible, blinking once as he stared at Masha.

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 13th February 2018, 10:24 am

Masha looked up in wonder when a lamp disconnected from the wall. It floated a short distance away, taking some of the warmth and safety. Her arms tightened around her knees. There it went, like it always did. Nothing safe ever lasted. Perhaps the lamp had a master. She could sense something nearby. Whatever it was must own the lamp as the lamp was floating next to it.

Her eyes widened as the lamp returned to her. Tears sprang into her eyes when it offered her its handle. Her fingers, her arm trembled as Masha reached out to brush against the lamp. She was afraid. What if it ran away? What if it took it's warmth and safety away from her because she touched it. Warm eye now looked at her from the flame. Was it living? Masha brushed her fingers against the lamp again. A tiny smile began to cross her face.

Reaching out, Masha encircled the lamp with her arms. Tugging gently, she attempted to bring it close to her chest. If Lux allowed it, she began cooing softly to him. She would rock back and forth basking in his light. If he didn't allow it, tears filled her eyes again. She would let him go to do as he wished.

Regardless of what the lamp ended up doing, Masha focused on the strange sense of something nearby. She couldn't get a feel for it. However, she didn't want to draw upon her magic either. Master may have helped her hone it but she had no desire to own it. It was a product of her time trapped. Masha shivered. Maybe the slight itching that something was there was only in her mind. Masha strained her eyes trying to see what might be there. Was it magical? Was it her imagination? She wanted to know if she was in danger from it. "Hello? Is someone there?" Masha said in a thin voice. She coughed from the unfamiliar feeling. Her voice was not used very often.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 13th February 2018, 4:59 pm

As time ticked by, Nyx slowly figured out the girl in front of her was currently not able to see her ghostly form, which was not surprising as many of her own guildmates could not see her until she placed the mark binding them to the guild and thus her as well. Of course, someone just on the streets would not be able to see her, why had she suspected this girl would be able to view her without some aid? There was no logical reason for the suspicion she had possessed moments ago. Was she lonely in her weakened state? She had not noticed it before, but now it felt like something was missing or she was forgetting something, but she couldn't figure out what. Standing there the ghost decided it was likely very possible she was growing increasingly lonely as her soul remained weakened as it was.

"Lux, she can't see me. You'll have to be the one to guide her, I'm not even sure if she knows I'm here." seeing her was not always the same as knowing she was or wasn't there, after all, some people could sense her perfectly fine, knew right where she was without being able to commune with her otherwise. In the end, even if she was weakened to near fading now, she had once been powerful enough to reach between realms, and she would have a good deal of power left if she was not using most of it to maintain the protection of her guild in the between. "Though I believe she may be able to sense me in some small way. It's possible if we move somewhere my soul is more attached to, she could hear or see me." after-all spirits tended to hold more power in certain area's, churches were no good for her as she worshipped a different god, but maybe a battlefield, the place where she died or the earth land portion of her guilds property, anything to give her weakened ghost that little push of extra strength. Considering the girl's statement, she was right on the edge of being fully aware.

Nodding slightly and considering her options, Nyx decided she would try some battlefield before going all the way to the location of her death or trying to teleport all the way to Savage Skull with someone who couldn't see her. "Some mages left here earlier to handle something just at the edge of the city, teleport her there and make sure she's safe, I'll meet you, she may be able to see me if we're somewhere my soul is stronger." besides for connected locations, faith was the best chance at increasing her strength momentarily and no faith within her was stronger then what she held for the god of blood, skulls, and honourable war, so a battlefield should help.

The living lamp would easily be embraced by the girl, and after he let her calm some, Lux wrapped his arms around one of her's, making no attempt to escape her grasp, neither moved; Yet, the world around them changed. Instead of the city, they were suddenly at an abandoned camp with a slowly dying flame, a tent and some food, only feet from the camp one could see the mages and the monster they faced laying dead. "Can you see or hear me now?" at the very least, here she had the strength to momentarily grip things, so she could bring one of the loaves of bread from the tent out to Masha, the mages wouldn't miss it, after all, they were dead. Even if the redhead couldn't see or hear her? The loaf should be proof enough there was someone there, who was trying to help her.

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 15th February 2018, 12:42 pm

The lamp wrapping its arms about her sparked a warm feeling within the teenager. It had been so long since she felt warm. The cage had sucked away most of it and the knives had finished the job. She hugged the lamp tightly to her ample chest. Her eyes shut for only a moment. She wished this moment could last forever.

When she opened her eyes again, they were someplace else. Masha jumped up. One of her arms stayed curled about the lamp but the other was held out. She was ready to do magic. It made her physically ill yet she wasn't about to let the lamp be hurt. There were bodies nearby. Masha peered at them curiously. It appeared to be a team of mages. The giant furry thing must have been their target. All were dead, soaking the ground in their blood. Masha slowly sat down again. The adrenaline seeped from her system. It left her dizzy, especially since she hadn't eaten in a while.

Masha saw something from the corner of her eye. A piece of bread floated near her. There was a hazy light surrounding the bread. It could have been a wisp. Masha had read about those in master's books. Looking around, she drew upon her magic. Her irises flashed pink, blue and red, each color separate yet intertwined. The wisp of light sharpened into the image of a girl. Her mouth was moving. That was all Masha managed to see. Then she leaned over to puke up the water she had managed to drink earlier.

She took the loaf of bread when she straightened. "Thank you, whoever you are. I don't know what you're saying but I think you're trying to help." Masha huddled over the bread. "At least I hope you're trying to help. No one has ever really helped me." She nibbled on the bread, not wanting to waste it by throwing up again. Her arm tightened around the strange lamp.

The lamp staved away the intense cold she usually felt with the use of her magic. Master said her reaction was because the scientists had messed with her body too much. It would take time for her body to get used to her magic. He hadn't known she took psychological damage every time she used her magic too. Even in its most basic form, her magic drew up images of the cage. Her worst memories replayed whenever she used it.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 16th February 2018, 5:15 pm

Even here it appeared one of them was too weak to communicate with the other, but Nyx supposed she could only hope for so much, at least the teenager knew she was here now. While Masha worked on the loaf of bread, the ghost took the moment to 'sit' against the ground and look at the camp in more detail, unable to shake the feeling that something was familiar about the location. Why did this place feel as if she had been here before, lately she had rarely even been out of the guild hall, unable to remember how she even got to the port city, it was almost as if she had fallen asleep and ended up here. It wasn't possible, right? She couldn't have astral projected again, she hadn't done that since she was human!

Glancing around once more, she got up and tried to find any other reasoning, walking back towards the corpse's noticing the nest settled right into the back of the trees. Brown optics widened and the female realized she had seen this before, she had been here, but not yet. Nyx remembered that nest, but when she saw it the eggs within had been hatched and several of the young creatures laid within it starved to death. It was one of the first cases she hunted with that ghost hunting group, the mother creature's ghost looking for her children and taking it out on the nearby locations, while the children hunted for food they no longer needed and caused massive destruction. The memories were so vivid in her head because this hunt had almost killed her but she also proved her mettle by unintentionally ending the haunting on her own! Being cased by the young ghosts she had led them to their mother who helped them pass on and then passed on herself. After that, they had mostly killed anything they encountered as a group unwilling to lose anyone, but the recklessness cost them two member's in the end, herself being one of them, though her soul felt more alive now than it ever had back then.

Nyx moved, getting one of the blankets from the tent and moving to drop it over the girl's shoulders. "Lux, we're in the past, stay here I need to find help, we can't just vanish on her." she had to find one of the past member's of Savage Skull to take care of this girl until she could catch up, considering nothing had decomposed here and the corpses had nearly been skeleton's in the present, it was possible she was a decade or more in the past. "I suppose Dahau is my best option, my other priest is too young right now." at least she figured the other male would be, but Dahau should be old enough and he also may be able to be convinced, he had been through so many masters and was loyal to the guild nearly to a fault in her eyes. If she could prove she was his guild master in the future? Nyx suspected he would aid her.

Having given Lux his orders, the ghost vanished, reaching her soul out and looking for the man she was seeking. Nyx eventually managed to come across an older place she was not too familiar with, skulls lining the area around her, a catacomb of some kind. The female knew that the other mage had to be nearby as she could sense him which was why she had reformed her spiritual body wherever she was. "Dahau!" all she could do for now was call out for him

Giving link to Dahau's player now so he can post and we can keep moving forward with recruitment~

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 21st March 2018, 6:31 am

The old guild hall was in a turmoil, every single soul that rallied under the banner of the Skull was now preparing for war. Hundreds of soldiers, mages, thugs and criminals. Every evildoer hoping to pillage, plunder and topple the regime of the Council and their legal guilds. In doing so it would give them the freedom they desired, a world freed from laws and rules, a place just for the wicked, a world for darkness to grow and fester as it had never before. Unfortunately, they wouldn't succeed...

As the soldiers gathered and marched away, a sudden appearance awoke a rather enigmatic person. A man standing behind the veil of shadows, covered with a shroud of mystery. Hidden deep beneath the guild, in what the Savages would call the catacombs. This was Dahau, a caretaker of some sorts, or perhaps a puppeteer either way during this age and day nobody knew of him. Or so he thought, as he suddenly heard his name being called out.
    The room he was in was as dark as the night itself, with only a few torches burning with an eerie blue flame along some of the walls. Not that it helped illuminate anything, the light barely pierced through the shroud of darkness. No, it only resulted in playful shadows that danced along the wall. There were some distinctions though, the parts that did light up you could see the macabre decorations placed around. Skull embedded in the pavement on the ground and high up in the walls. Cracked bones lingered around, remains of unknown men and women forgotten by time itself. You could say that maybe this room as well was forgotten and yet someone had found it, found him.

''You find yourself in a rather awful place to be lost girl'' he said while he slowly emerged from the darkness by stepping into the light. Revealing a man in his late forties maybe even his early fifties. He was dressed in what you could call armor, ready for battle even. But that wasn't even the strangest part, it was the fact that his entire attire appeared to be unblemished. Not a single dent or even a spot of dirt despite the fact he walked around in what you could only describe as a tomb.
    His visitor was as enigmatic as he was, she appeared as a young woman with raven black hair that reached all the way down to her waist. Along with her pale skin, slender shape and long legs she was a real beauty even. Yet that wasn't the strangest part about her, she was a little transparent, suggesting she was ethereal. This wasn't just a normal girl, no she was different. An apparition perhaps? Or maybe yet another manifestation of the darkness residing deep beneath the guild? Who knows.
    ''So tell me girl?'' inquired Dahau ''How can it be that out of all places, a young thing like yourself, wandered in what you could call my home?''

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fluffy 22nd March 2018, 1:38 pm

In the back of her head, something told the teenager she should have planned this better but it was too late to make any elaborate plots and she would just have to deal with it. Briefly, her muddy gazed turned to look at the dark corners of the place she had found him within, watching the shadows perform their delightfully teasing dance. Without a doubt, the girl saw the skulls and the broken bones were clearly within her gaze but none of it seemed to bother her. "Interesting." prior to even regarding him directly, she walked to one of the torches, moving as if to touch the azure flame but she stopped short, smirking as she realized this room was lit with the same color flame as what her magic produced now that she was freed into her spiritual body. "Most who fall into what many call darkness normally pick the shade of purple, red or leave flames unaltered. Instead, these flames take the same color as mine, even this long ago." Why was that? For the moment she was simply going to use it, but Nyx truly wondered why such a huge coincidence even existed, dealing with Dahau she knew they lacked the time for her to think about it.

"I'm far from lost Dahau." the female looked around once more, something of recognition lighting up in her gaze as she touched her hand against one of the skulls lining the walls. Reflecting for a second she smirked, should have known he would be in the catacombs. "Ironic to call me young, honestly I am not even quite sure if the mortal who becomes me has even been born yet." she looked thoughtful speaking about that, wondering just how far back she was, but still realizing she could not 'fool around' too long as she was unsure how long her projection to this era would last. "Just as I'm not lost, I didn't wander in, I came seeking you out." walking forward towards him she undid the tie around her neck, undoing some of her buttons working from about the third or fourth down until she reached the one that had been hidden by the tie, tugging the material of her shirt slightly so it fell barely open. Nyx had no intention of flashing Dahau, but she needed to open her shirt up enough so that he could see the large skull settled right beneath her collarbone, glancing down once she confirmed it was visible before looking back to him. When the male looked at her, he now had a clear sight of the large black outline of a skull filled with the color of blood laid upon her pale translucent skin.

A small chuckle found it's way out of her throat as she lowered her arms leaving her clothing partially opened for now. "You say it's an awful place for me to get lost" she tilted her head slightly as she spoke her mouth growing into a grin. "Yet, Savage Skull, what is held within it, what extends from it, and I are mutual linchpins to each other. One day you will know me, and that is how I found this place now." the smile on her features was worn wide across them, as she gestured to the marking left exposed with the tips of her finger's. With that portion done she slowly began to button her shirt back up. "One day, I will be freed from slumber, it will be this guild and its connections that awaken me." sometimes it was nearly disgusting to remember how she had behaved when human, always trying to play the good guy, rejecting what evil she did do as for the greater good when it benefited nobody even herself. Nyx couldn't see her human self as anything more than a shell that the rest of her had been sleeping within. "I'm the future guild master of Savage Skull and until I awaken I need a favor of you." with that comment she fixed her tie, took a few steps back before she simply stopped and kept her gaze up at him, awaiting his response.

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:38 pm