Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Overgrown Monkeys?

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Overgrown Monkeys?

Post by Oykai 15th May 2018, 2:40 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Overgrown Monkeys? 59867_s
    Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Overgrown Monkeys?

Post by Oykai 26th May 2018, 1:34 pm

It had been a little while since Yuiisai had returned to Tolgalen, in her adventures she had lost track of her time and hadn't realised that both Sol and Aguya would be out of their minds with worry. Had she realised would she have really turned back? That would be indeed a question but not one for today at least. For the moment she would be wearing an ice blue and white silk hanfu with matching sash, her long black hair delicately done up with beautiful hair pins and silk ribbons for decoration, her make up making her seem like a perfect living doll. On the left breast of her hanfu she wore the West Fiore Trading company pin that was given to each of the four that had been given sanctuary after they help defend one of the towns on the continent of Tolgalen. She had no idea what had happened back at the guild hall and even now was kept in the dark for the most part on the past events. She wanted to push but knew she had no right to, if she needed to know they would have told her right? It did raise questions however on why they fled, why her guild mark was taken and why where they now in a new guild that where traders; she would know soon she hoped but that would depend on Sol.

She had found herself in a village within what she could only describe as an eerie and mist filled forest, this put the young oiran at unease but she came this far so she may as well take a look after all what was the worst that could happen? How she would regret those thoughts later. When she got into the village she realised the place looked deserted, but it was then she seen a few sickly looking villiagers, their forms looking as if a famine had it it. "Why do they look like that?" she asked herself before she moved towards them, only they didn't wait they ran off the moment they noticed her to a building. This was a strange thing as she never had that happen to her before and looked down to herself wondering if she looked indecent but seen no issues. It wasn't until she came across the town message board she gained the information to her questions. "The village is being attacked by Vulcans? What's a Vulcan?" she enquired in the hopes that someone would give her the answer, but none came "Well, if I can help I should." she said reading on finding out that these beasts where taking the food of the villagers and so causing the food shortage. Problem was she had no idea where to start looking.

Word count: 461

@Rhyolo

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Hero
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rhyolo 2nd June 2018, 4:22 pm

Rhyolo had woken up in his hotel room when the the sun's light assaulted his eyes when they had first opened for the day. as his eyes adjusted he sat up straight in his bed rubbing the crusts out of his eyes. Once his pupils had gotten used to the sudden light change he hen took in his surrondings and began to look around the hotel room. He saw a nice little wooden table next to his bed. on the table was a vase with a single flower inside. The flower was a golden crimson and looked beautiful. hen then looked toward the tiled bathroom door where he saw his clothes thrown on the floor next to the doorway. He then looked at the source of the light. The fire mage looked at the open window and saw that the yellow curtains were flapping in the wind. Rhyolo then got up out of his bed and sleepily walked over to the window and closed it. He then stretched his aching back by pushing it forward with both of his hands. Once his back was stretched with a few satisfactory pops, Rhyolo then let out a relieved sigh.
    He then thought aloud, "Why does my back hurt when I'm only 16. This doesn't make any sense. Either way it's life." Rhyolo then walks into the bathroom and proceeds to runs some hot water for a shower. As he waits for the water to warm up he goes ahead and puts the old dirty clothes in his bag after setting out the extra pair he had brought for himself. once the water was warm enough Rhyolo bathed himself and then proceeded to dry himself off after turning off the water in the shower. Rhyolo then put on his clothes.Instead of his usual Red hoodie and shorts, Rhyolo had put on a black sleeveless shirt with a read collars vest on top. He also wore long white pants. Rhyolo then put on his usual leather boots. the young mage then sat on the bed wondering what to do.
    He then began to make his way to a place he could take a job. He would look them over until he ground one that involved vulcans in the forest nearby. He would then begin too walk toward it wondering what the hell a vulcan was.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

Overgrown Monkeys? Rhyolo2

Overgrown Monkeys? Br

+5 spell slots
    Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 7th June 2018, 2:06 pm

It had been a while since Yuiisai had returned to the guild she believed was the one she was raised in as this was what Ahote had told her, she had no reason to disbelief that Basilisk Fang wasn't her home he had shown her the proof she had asked for. Due to how she had been found within the small village near the snow covered mountain that her now guild used as a base of operations, she remained close to Ahote and listened to him as he taught her the many things she apparently should already have known before she gained her amnesia. One thing still weighed on her and that was the village she had apparently destroyed because she had wandered to far from home, she didn't know if this was the case or not but she had no reason not to believe that Ahote or the people within the village when they told her of her sin. She wanted to make it right but Ahote had told her that she wasn't allowed out the guild grounds especially by herself without him saying so, still what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him and so sneaked out of the the hall and went for a walk to find a way to atone for the damage she accidentally had caused wither it was something she was meant to be proud of or not and so had ended up in her current location.

It was then she decided that this was the place that would help her atone for what she had done, if she could save these villagers it would balance out the damage she had done in the past right? She continued to walk around the place but whenever she got near someone to ask them what a Vulcan was or how she could help they ran into a house or closed the shutters to their windows. This frustrated her to no end that was for sure but again there was still nothing she could do, sure she could likely break down the shoddy wooden doors but what would that prove. Well that and it was very uncouth for someone like her. "Hello! Anyone out there?" she called out, the silk of her hanfu making it seem like she was gliding across the ground "I want to help, I just need to know what a Vulcan is..." she continued walking her eyes looking around this way and that, so much so she hadn't realised that there was another person near her and so bumped into him. When this collision happened due to her lithe frame and being shorter she ended up falling back semi hard onto the ground "What on earthland?" she commented looking up at the taller male "S-sorry, I was distracted." she didn't need trouble right now given she had already left the guild and would be in a lot if it was found out she had left in the first place.

It was then that she thought that she could use this chance encounter to her advantage "Um.. a little help please." she said holding out her hand, if he indeed take it and help her up she would get up without struggle and just dust herself off, if he didn't she'd still get up but grumble under her breath about something as she dusted herself off. "My name is Yuiisai, would you happen to know what a Vulcan is? Where I could find them? also would you like to help me? Two mages are better than one most of the time if not I'll just kill you, hide your body and you can help nature.. either way works for me." she said with a bright smile her tone warm so it would be hard to know if she was joking about the last part or not.

Word Count: 641
    Total Word Count: 1'102
    @Rhyolo

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Hero
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rhyolo 14th June 2018, 4:08 pm

Rhyolo, after taking the job, would have made his way to the forest, taking the cobblestone path the lead to the "Spooky Forest". As he approached the forest he would look to it and determine there was nothing noticeably spooky about it. To him, at least, it seemed to be a regular forest with trees, grass, and other plant life growing around and about the area. But, then again the poster did say there was some kind of creature, called a vulcan, terrorizing the area and bothering the residents nearby. The whole reason for the job he just took being created. He then guessed that the reason they called it the spooky forest was because of the creatures.
    They Pyro would have made it into the forest, the path switching from a paved cobblestone one to a dirt path made from feet constantly treading upon the earth. He would follow it looking around at trees, noticing that the area has gotten a bit dimmer, the light from the sun was being blocked out by something. Maybe it was cloud or mist maybe, but it seemed unnatural. He would then begin to keep his guard up before he then looked back behind him, hearing a rustling noise behind him. At that moment he would have sensed a magical energy in front of him before he then ran into them, staggering back but keeping his balance. He would then see it was a girl as he looked to her on the ground. at the same time she said it he would apologize, "Sorry. I wasn't looking." He would then listen to her as she began to speak. She would sound innocent and sweet until she started to talk about killing him if he didn't help her. The smile made it harder to determine if it was a joke. He would then nervously smile back and scratch the back of his head. It was white today. "Uhm, I Actually had taken the same job myself. So I guess that makes us partners. Also i have no idea what the hell a vulcan is either. Also I'm Rhyolo."

wc-354
    twc-746

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

Overgrown Monkeys? Rhyolo2

Overgrown Monkeys? Br

+5 spell slots

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:55 am