Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Are those aliens or monkeys?

Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Are those aliens or monkeys?

Post by Hania 17th April 2018, 12:57 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Are those aliens or monkeys? 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In Progress Re: Are those aliens or monkeys?

Post by Hania 17th April 2018, 2:37 pm

Advent had been on his wanderings again he needed to be away from the poisonous and corrupted plants of Beanstalk village and the wildlife around it, it had done him no good that was for sure as even now he was feeling the effects of it. "Such corruption, still need to find out what caused it." he seemingly said having a conversation with the air around him, what many wouldn't know was, that he was actually having a conversation with his parents. "Well we went to the job board in the last town we where in, doing this and another few tasks before catching up with the drunk and Key would be a good idea, I'm sure they're trying to find a place to call home of something." He said scratching his cheek in thought tilting his head a little to the right as he listened "Another mage is expected?" the task was lower than his own apparent rank but he understood that part of his growth and atonement was helping others flourish.

"Just tell me there's no more purple flowers or corrupted animals." he said with a shudder, as he stopped at the entrance to the Spooky forest "Should I go in or wait?" he asked himself but it almost seemed like he had been forced to sit down "Well that answers that question." he pouted crossing his arms like a petulant child who had just been put in a time out. "You could have just told me Yuu." he said unhappy about what had just happen but he was happy enough to rest until his apparent job partner turned up humming contently wondering what they were like, the magic that they used and even what guild they belonged to.

Word count: 291

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Experience : 50

Post by WinnieJr 17th April 2018, 5:59 pm

Stefan was riding his furry friend, Arcantales. THe firefox was dashing through the streets and gaining stares from people and Stefan never really cared. Stefan notices a bizarre looking guy; he wasn't like strange unattractively but strange in talking to himself and a cloth wrapped around his eyes. Arcantales slowed down as he approached the guy, Stefan did a front flip of the spirit causing his great friend Scorpio to appear.

"I didn't summon you... Go Back." Scorpio just chuckled and swung his arm around the neko male. "I summon my damn self-buddy. Anyway, whos the guy, your new bf?" Stefan glared at the celestial spirit hard and long. "I don't know him, he's just some guy I found talking to himself I think. I got curious." Scorpio started to dance Stefan singing 'You Got A Boyfriend'. Arcantales just sat on his behind watching all of this happening. Stefan letting his tail hit the ground sighed a very long sigh and looked at his two spirts thinking, 'Why did I sign contracts with these spirits, they are a pain in my ass.' Scorpio pouted and jumped on Arcantales. "Don't we have a job to do?" Stefan's ears perked up remembering that he was on a mission with somebody and quickly turned to the boy in front of him eyeing him down. "You wouldn't know anything about some pirates and forest, and another boy supposes to be meeting me to fight them, would you?

Arcantales:
    Word Count  - 266
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 17th April 2018, 7:06 pm

Advent remained quietly humming to himself his hands moving in strange movements, it wasn't that he was doing anything magic based rather it was just him trying to learn a new spell but he was having difficulty. His eyes moved up from what he was doing as he felt the gentle vibrations through the ground though as he didn't miss a beat and his eyes were covered by a black blindfold it was impossible to know that he already knew the other was approaching 'Are they friend or foe I wonder, I would rather not deal with foes right now.' he thought to himself wincing as he got a sharp pain going through his left hand as he missed a movement and note at the same time, he was thankful that it was only a minor warning but he knew if he made another the backlash wouldn't be so forgiving on him. "Are you hear for a job?" he finally asked the music continued as did his hand movements, he knew better than to stop mid requiem even if he was learning a new one.

After a long five minutes the music came to an eerie end as he stood the movements having ended. "Hi, my name is Advent." it wasn't his true name but then that was something he wasn't allowed to give out because of quite a few reasons. Hearing the other speaking about him as if he wasn't there made the white haired teen cross his arms frowning "Hay, don't speak about me like I'm not here!" his voice showed he was upset his head turning to look directly at Scorpio to the point he would feel like he was being looked right into "My tutor is a celestial spirit called Aiyana, I'd happily let her know you're acting like a jerk... either that or I could disrupt you... now if you wouldn't mind kindly being quiet." he said with a warm smile, the tone matched but at the same time there was an almost threatening element to it.

"Forest and pirates?" he eventually repeated shaking his head "I know nothing of pirates but there are something called a Vulcan stealing food and I was meant to tend to that with another person." he said with a sigh believing he had just met the wrong person as it seemed like the other was there to take care of pirates. "Sorry to have bothered you." his tone truly apologetic to the other as he moved to sit down once more to continue waiting for the one he was meant to meet up with.

Word Count: 435
    Total Word Count: 726

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

Post by WinnieJr 24th April 2018, 8:01 pm

Stefan looked at the strange male in front f his. He wasn't sure what to say or even do with him at the time. He had a blindfold covering his eyes which made him think that he had no idea of what was happening. He just hummed and danced?... or something. Stefan wasn't quite sure to be entirely sure. He was going to offer his help to the male in front of him before he spoke about the job. Then music appeared. Stefan frequently had a creepy and like this awkward atmosphere, but this person was something way different.

After a while, he spoke his name. He had a cool name for a strange man. But then he did something no one saw coming. He talked back to Scorpio. Not many people had anything to say back to the spirit.... since well his a spirit, but Advent had something. He like legit clapped back at the spirit and Stefan completely lost it laughing his ass off for a few seconds. Scorpio looked a little scared and hurt by the comment of death or punishment from a stranger.

After a few moments, Advent finally explained correctly to Stefan what their mission was about. He laughed a bit since he thought they had to fight pirates in a forest. I'm sorry. I'm here for the same mission, so you aren't bothering me. The name is Stefan." Stefan said before walking off with his sassy crazy personality coming back a bit. He normally didn't talk this much, but Advent somewhat took him off guard for a while. As he walked he closed Aracanetales gate since they would be seen miles away with this giant fox dog-like creature. "So this Vulcanely or whatever the creature or person thing is. It's stealing food, and we are here to stop it. DO you have any idea what is or what it looks like? Stefan asked as they appeared in front of a spooky forest of some sort, but Stefan was not caring he just marched right is still trying to hold a slightly small conversation with the person he was working with. Scorpio went back to the astral plane with aracanetales, so he didn't have to worry about him saying or doing anything. He slid his hands into his black ripped skinny jeans he had on, his shirt was open dress shirt with no t-shirt underneath.

Word Count - 414
    Total Word Count - 680
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 25th April 2018, 2:25 pm

Advent knew that many didn't exactly know how to approach him due to his appearance but when he was stumbled upon while learning a new spell made things even worse, he was sure that the one in front of him was no different. He hadn't been wanting to scare anyone but he had very few occasions to learn new spells, so thought now would be a good time to figure out the hand movements at least since they had less kick back if he messed anything up. "I apologise if startled you, not my intention... but new spells need learning." he said with a grin as he now moved forward towards the other, he was sure as a mage he had to learn his magic, he had yet to meet anyone who just had such knowledge just unlock as they got stronger. It would be great if it worked that way but even people with the same magic had differing abilities he had found so there had to be a reason for it, the only thing that crossed his mind was how they learned and evolved it.

Advent smiled when Scorpio went quiet, it seemed his tutor had quite the reputation even in the spirit realm. He didn't really know much about the place just that there where different kinds like on this plain and they where magically different too, his tutor had explained about Zodiac spirits and how they where stronger than average spirits, then she also said that she was strong in her own right. Strength and weakness to him were little more than concepts and perceptions that could be changed very quickly depending on the situation that was unfolding, he had remained quiet on his thoughts as he was being taught. Last thing he needed to do was insult the person who was nice enough to take someone like him under their wing. "I don't mean to be mean with you Scorpio but you have a contract with your summoner, I would think you'd have some smidgen of respect for him." he huffed a bit, he'd never kill anyone if he could help it and he was sure the worst Aiyana would do if told was tell him off for his behaviour.

Hearing the other talking to him about the fact he was there for the same job, he turned his head to him wondering if he had even read the flyer. "Nice to meet you." he said simply keeping his thoughts to himself as he didn't want to insult the other, it was his next question that got him. He asked if he knew what they where meant to be taking out looked like, he wanted to point out the blatantly obvious blindfold that marked the point he couldn't see but again remained quiet tilting his head to the left as he listened "Vulcan are large monkeys, their furs come in different colours with a secondary colour often in big dots down their arms, their heads look strange as the point almost at the top and bottom and huge ears." he explained as he moved into the forest nonchalantly "By the way Stefan, I'm blind..." he said with a small bored yawn as his hands went behind his head.

Word Count: 543
    Total Word Count: 1'269

WinnieJr
    WinnieJr

Post by WinnieJr 9th May 2018, 8:22 am

Stefan was starting to take a liking to this new stranger which was strange for him. Ever since his last boyfriend, he shut himself out of the world and didn’t like to talk to people or communicate at all. Which completely pissed Stefan off when Scorpio switched their guild from Black Rose to Crystal  Swan. He said, “It will be a better experience for you being around people who are different from you.” What pissed him off was that he was right in a sense. He did need to expand his ideas and thoughts and make friends... but he didn’t want to nor did he care. After Tyrone, he shit himself out from the world... COMPLETELY. But Advent was weird for a better lack of words and wasn’t like most people who Stefan has met. Most would either ignore Scorpio or cry, but he barked back and didn’t apologize since most he apologetic when they realize he’s a golden zodiac. But that was enough thinking about the whole damn thing before Stefan started to over complicate things. He cleared his throat and began to speak as he closed both Arcantales’s gates and forcefully closed Scorpio’s.

”So these things are monkeys you say. That reminds me I have that cool monkey abilli..... WAIT WHAT!!! Stefan completely froze for a second. He just stared at the stranger and in craziness.”YOU'RE BLIND?!”
    Stefan then completely let out a sigh seeing that he was acting out of character from how he normally dealt with this, but he seemed so intelligent, and his magic was something similar to Stefan as he sensed it, but it felt way stronger. ”I’m... Sorry. That was out of line and completely unexpected, even for me. So these creatures are basically monkeys. Well, then I have the perfect gate key for the job.”

Stefan said chuckling digging into his pocket and pulling out a key with a silver tone to it and a blue crystal gem and flower.”I call upon the celestial plane.”
    Stefan said as he struck the key in the air and then brought back and extended it outward in front of him. A door appeared that’s had water and leaves flowing around it. ”Open, Gate of the Seed Fish. Mudasuar.” Stefan shouted as the door swing open, and misty blue light flash. A giant shadow appeared as the celestial walled closer but then shrank when the creature made it out of the door. Mudasuar height was that of a dog, and it had a very sea blue skin tone with a bulb plant on its back. It tackled Stefan and was drew out its vines to hug him. Stefan chuckled a bit petting his friend.  

”Mudasuar here can crap object far away. If these creatures are stealing food, all we have to do is set a trap. Place food stand somewhere, hide, and when they show up... BAM. Mudasuar can grab them.” He said putting his friend down to the ground. He dusted himself off a bit and looked at his partner... somewhat curious if he could notice Stefan’s expressions or even tell what he looked like. It drove Stefan crazy inside not being able to figure out Advent as well as he does with other people.”So are you in?”

Sent from Topic'it App
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hania 28th May 2018, 2:42 am

Advent was finding the one he had to do his current job with a little strange with how he allowed his summons to treat him, but who was he to judge another person considering how he him was or at least appeared to the world around him. He could tell while they stood there in silence for the long few seconds that he was thinking things over, that made the white haired teen curious but he could already hear the nagging of his parents if he enquired if everything was alright so done nothing at least for the moment. He knew that Scorpio was a zodiac spirit but that meant little to him, spirit or breathing, alive or dead everyone deserved respect until they proved otherwise and he would not apologise for telling someone so. He would have even beaten it into the spirit if he was forced to but mentioning his tutors name seemed more than enough to get the spirit to shut up and behave himself. It was then he had to ask the question "Why do you allow him to talk and treat you in such away Stefan?" it wasn't that he was poking fun at the other his voice showed genuine concern and confusion for the other on this subject.

hearing the question all he could do was nod "Well that's what I was told they most resemble in appearance at least." he explained to the other a smile on his face though he jamp back a little started as the other seemed to find it prudent to shout his disability at the top of his voice. After a moment to compose himself he nodded a little and pulled on the fabric that was around his eyes "You think I was wearing this as a fashion statement?" he asked before bringing his hands down, he had his own kind of sight sure but it was nothing like what most people had and it was a hell of a lot more dangerous so it indicated his weakness but also protected those around him when it came to his unique sight. He didn't want to see everything about everyone that was just to much unneeded power and then to store it in a black box at the back of his head just made it annoying because he'd never likely find it again. "I was going to train as a celestial wizard because of how I was, I even possessed Leo's key for a while but I couldn't focus on the elements needed because of how I am so asked him to break the contract thinger with me." he said softly, he did miss Leo greatly but there was nothing that could be done about that now.

Hearing the other apologise about his outburst towards the information given he waved his hand dismissively "Don't worry about it, I'm use to people being surprised... at least I think I am, I really don't remember..." he rubbed the back of his head and gave a nervous chuckle "I really should fix that." he said his cheeks holding a slight pinkness to them in embarrassment, it was short lived however as the other said that he had the perfect summon for the task at hand which was a good thing he thought and would soon find out what that was. It was then he heard the other bring out his key and start the summoning process making him want to facepalm and shake his head but he refrained "Stef, we haven't found the enemy yet why are you summoning?" he asked to him it made little sense, he remembered that celestial summons only had a limited amount of time they could spend on the mortal plain before they had to return so this would make the task more difficult if he vanished before the task was over.

Advent's focus had wandered off and by the time the summoning had finished he had already began to walk into the forest his hands clasped behind his head. "Are you coming?" he asked he would like the company as it would make what was about to go on easier but at the end of the day the white haired teen had the attention span of a goldfish and moved on to the next thing that grabbed his interest. "Hopefully we can get this task done quickly and do something else." with that he would let the other decide if he would be indeed joining him or staying at the entrance way of the forest.

Word count: 759
    Total word count: 2'028

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:12 am