Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Magic Council Records: Arcade, E.

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Position : None
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Magic Council Records: Arcade, E. Empty Magic Council Records: Arcade, E.

Post by Elvira Arcade 14th May 2018, 4:55 pm

RECORD OF IMMIGRATION

Magic Council Records: Arcade, E. VRfZA5R

Name: Elvira Amity Arcade
    Birthdate: June 26th
    Age At Time of Entry: 13
    Blood Type: AB
    Mother: Amity Arcade
    Father: Dara Vochalm
    Birthplace: Corso Province, Minstrel
    Magical Ability: Yes

Reason for Immigration:
    Accepted to attend school at Hosenka Women's Academy

There is a handwritten note attached here:

As the Minstrel Revolution continues, many families loyal to the monarchy are having their children taken hostage as collateral; after examining the girls documents I believe it likely she is being sent here to avoid being used as leverage against her father, whom I believe is a prominent Musketeer from the old guard. However, her paperwork is in order and I can find no reason to deny her entry.

Sponsor: Babbity Lockser
    Relation to Applicant: Family Friend
    Place of Residence: Hosenka

Application Status: Approved

Last edited by Elvira Arcade on 23rd May 2018, 8:59 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic Council Records: Arcade, E. MNaPexz

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Magic Council Records: Arcade, E. Empty Re: Magic Council Records: Arcade, E.

Post by Elvira Arcade 14th May 2018, 6:33 pm

Hosenka Women's Academy: Counselor's Records

Having had the opportunity to work with Ms. Arcade over the last four years has been a very interesting experience. She arrived midway through first semester into a group of tightly knit classmates (who've been together since kindergarten) and by the end of her first year she'd assumed nearly total control of the class and its teacher. She has a disturbing talent for manipulation that could be considered dangerous. However, without actual proof that she's done anything I am simply leaving this as a note for future educators: Elvira is a genius, and a wizard to boot, a powerful combination that has rendered many of the staff afraid to take action against her despite repeated disciplinary problems.

----------

Fortunately her guardian, a wizard in town, managed to rein her in effectively during her 3rd year and her disciplinary record was much improved. She has taken to the fine arts, spending most of her time trying to compose music --I think this is a healthy outlet for her creativity and hope she continues to pursue it.

----------

This will be my final evaluation of Ms. Arcade's last year with us at the Academy and I will honestly be sad to see her go. Despite a tumultuous start she has become an excellent student and has seemingly internalized not only our teachings, but our values as well, although I suspect her sense of refinement was something instilled in her in Minstrel, it simply took time for her to settle in here enough to reveal it. I am concerned for her future however, as her guardian's health is failing and it's my understanding she hasn't received word from Corso Province in some time. She doesn't say it but I know she believes her parents to be dead. She spends more and more of her free periods laying in the grass on the hillside staring up at the sky. I hope it brings her some kind of peace.

Last edited by Elvira Arcade on 25th July 2018, 8:30 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Magic Council Records: Arcade, E. Empty Re: Magic Council Records: Arcade, E.

Post by Elvira Arcade 15th May 2018, 7:55 am

Rising Star Registration Certificate

Name: Arcade, Elvira Amity

Guild: Crystal Swan

Registrations: Minstrel, Fiore

On this date, the 16th of June, The Magic Council confers the title of Rising Star to the above named for outstanding service to the magical community and mastery of his/her chosen form of magic. The Magic Council thanks you.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:49 pm