Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Records and Sources of Sorano Granon

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Records and Sources of Sorano Granon Empty Records and Sources of Sorano Granon

Post by ivyleaf33 16th September 2015, 2:22 pm

Sorano Kasumi Granon

Female + November 25th (15 yrs) + Fioran

+ Blood Type: O
    + Mother: Asuka Lei Sonohara (Deceased)
    + Father: Yuu Granon (Deceased)
    + Career: Professional Mage
    + Association: Fairy Tail (Independent)
    + Rank: S
    + Birthplace: Phoenix Mountains

+ Granon was born and raised until the age of around twelve years old in the Phoenix Mountains, on one of the unsettled peaks. Both parents were scientists, hedgewitch mages, and environmental activists who studied horticulture in natural environments, particularly in the mountains. She would be home-schooled for most her life, joining a small boarding school on one of the other peaks during her entrance into middle school years. When Granon was 11 years of age, an opponent of her parents' movement hired an illegal mage to get rid of them through a political message, massacring the entire family besides Granon herself.

After this event, Granon was not seen again for approximately one year, though there are speculations that the serial killer known as the White Spirit in the Phoenix Mountains was connected to her. There is no evidence to confirm this, however, as the White Spirit disappeared after a mere few days.

At the age of 12, Granon's presence was once more recorded entering the legal mage's guild Fairy Tail, wielding solid script magic and being accompanied by an exceed companion by the name of "Hoshi". She would perform jobs in this guild, eventually earning the position of the third Rising Star at age 14, being one of the youngest holders of the position of all time.

On her path to becoming one of the great legal mages of the country, her life would be flipped upside-down with the exile of Fairy Tail, the entire guild disappearing off of Earthland for almost a year before reappearing again, this time with Granon at the head. She would bring the depleted guild back from exile, registering it as an independent guild. Eventually, it would rise back to a fraction of its former glory under her organization.

Currently, she is considered one of the stronger forces to be contended with in Fiore, and is widely known all over Earthland for her diplomatic skill. She is viewed favorably by the Magic Council as well, considering her clean record and seemingly upright, rule-abiding guidance of Fairy Tail.

+ END OF OFFICIAL RECORD

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 13th April 2018, 5:47 am; edited 14 times in total
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Records and Sources of Sorano Granon Empty Re: Records and Sources of Sorano Granon

Post by ivyleaf33 14th April 2018, 11:04 am

Anna Litbell's Journal + June 6-May 30 (11-12)

+ Today was very odd. A strange-looking girl showed up at the door wearing these filthy-ass clothes, and simply reeking of overused magical energy. Collapsed the second I touched her, like she'd already died or something. Brought her in, gonna try and bring her back to normal. My guess is she's probably used too much of her magic in too short a period of time or something - lack of control. There's an exceed companion with her, which is weird, but oh well. Probably connected to her - she's too young to speak Fioran properly.

+ This kid's seriously messed up or something. Spent all week nursing her back to health, and she refuses to talk or look me in the eyes. Not sure what the fuck she's been through, and I kinda need to know to help? The exceed's useless. Can't say a thing besides her own name, "Hoshi, and spends the days hiding under drawers and shit. I should probably get someone down in one of the villages below to take care of them - I don't have the time to deal with this stuff.

+ She seems to be recovering. Told me her name is Sorano, which would probably explain lotsa stuff. I'm guessing she's the reported sole survivor of the Granon massacre? Gotta be tough. Might take her under my wing as an apprentice or something - her magical signature seems definitely stable enough to develop into a professional mage. Kid's got potential, the exceed? Not so much. Until Hoshi learns how to step out from under the dresser, she's useless.

+ I think I'm connecting the dots now... The White Spirit? This kid? It's all connected. I think she might even be the killer. Hard to believe, but her magic is showing similar signs as the Spirit's. She talks a bit more, but rarely shows her magic to me. I don't think it's an actual practiced magic, but rather one that she inherited or had instilled in her - probably can't be advanced. If I'm going to keep her on as an apprentice...this brat's learning solid script, that's for sure. But can I trust her? She can't seem to trust herself with her magic, and I don't want something to go wrong. I'm not that strong, I can't keep her power constrained for her.

+ Sorano can't fucking control her emotions, and it's messing with her magic abilities. I don't know how to deal with it, but every time she's feeling particularly emotional, her magic goes haywire. I don't know if she even remembers killing all those people - her emotions might have blinded her or something. It's dangerous, and I don't know how to deal with it in a kid as young as she is. Would it be possible to bind back her emotions? It would be dangerous, and it would take a very long time...but I think I can do it. It'll hopefully be worth it in the end - I don't want her to suffer anymore than she has already.

+ END OF SOURCE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Records and Sources of Sorano Granon B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 12:48 am