Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Empty Re: detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric)

Post by Aria Beleren 7th May 2013, 9:43 am

Kyll flew up to the mage to help out with retrieving the lost item. She flew at full speed right into the Taylor. "I'm tired of you people thinking that because of lineage, you think you own everything, Kyll said in a mad voice.

The mage rose a wall up then moved to the side as if Kyll was an angry bull. "Ole!" The mage shouted to make fun of Kyll. As Taylor moved, her bells began to ring. It seemed as if the bells on Kyll's rope tied around her obi and the mage's bells were having an argument of who's stronger. The mage sent out a powerful kick to Kylls stomach. In response Kyll blocked it with her forearm then sent out an upper cut. The mage responded by grabbing her fist. Kyll smirked and sent a flying spin kick towards the mage's gut with her opposite leg and then another kick with other leg. The mage was hit then blocked her second kick. The mage fell to the ground and screamed out, "EARTH BOMB!"

A huge boulder in the shape of a bomb fell on top of Kyll. Kyll smirked as she caught the bomb then threw it straight to the camp. It exploded and the camp was destroyed. Kyll dusted her hands and then frowned. Her eyes began to grow into a yellow color. "I'm tired of this give me the item." It seemed like Kyll's voice began to warp as her fighting spirit took over. Her yellow aura turned gold and looked like a wild fire that only surrounded Kyll. "You've broken my glasses, practically ruined my outfit, and most of all, you won't return what ever it is to the shop keeper." Kyll did a spin kick around and hit the girl straight in the temple. It was hard enough to knock her out. Kyll took a deep breath and looked over at Chelvaric. She walked over to the box and opened it up. In side was a rather large emerald. She shut the box then sighed. "Petty..." The aura disappeared and she looked at Chelvaric. "Let's get out of here and take this back to the shop owner. I don't care what her story was. I just want to get back to my guild and tailor up my outfit back to the way it was."

Meteor Tackle 1x damage
    Mage defend 1x
    Mage damage 1x
    Kyll defend
    Kyll punch kick combo 3x
    Mage defend
    Mage damage
    Kyll defend.
    Kyll Angry Kick
    Mage defend

Last edited by Kyll Vie on 7th May 2013, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Empty Re: detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric)

Post by NPC 7th May 2013, 9:43 am

The member 'Kyll Vie' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Attack detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Attack detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :
    detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Block detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 FailedBlock detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 FailedBlock

#7 'Damage Dice' :

#8 'Block Dice' :

#9 'Damage Dice' :

#10 'Block Dice' :
    detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 FailedBlock
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 10th May 2013, 2:41 am

Chelvaric was spinning before his eyes as the world was going up and down. It seemed kyll was fighting the girl again already. As the dizziness was going away he started to see more clearly how the fight was going. It seemed the girl was playing with ms peace at start. Humiliating her by doing stuff to degrade her. but it seemed she made ms peace realy bad. As she started to get very violent and puched the girl very hard right in to the cave. Ms peace even had destroyed the camp. Hmm chelvaric had to adjust his opinion of her. she was capable of doing great things it seems. Maybe she could prove useful in his revenge later down the road. But first they had to give in the thing the girl had stolen. Chelvaric walked over to ms peace as she was pretty angry. Sheria turned bright and returned to his spear as the fighting was over.

“well I find legacy is a valid reason to take something back. but then again I was hired to bring it back its not completely my problem.”, chelvaric shrugged his shoudlers and walked trough the forest while they walked back to the shop. So chelvaric and kyll had cleared the job. And nobody had died. That means he was getting his reward. Ah he was so exited for some reason. She was powerfull so her blood would be epic. When ms peace looked over to him he had a small smile on his face. And a strange look in his eyes as he was looking at her. he was probably creeping her out. but he couldn’t keep the excitement to himself. As they reached a small river before town chelvaric halted and cleaned the blood from him. “we better clean ourselfes before we reach the client and the city. We don’t want to much attention from the guards do we.”, chelvaric said as he looked at ms peace. They both were illegal mages and so they had to stay down a bit more then chelvaric did when he was with the rune knights.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 Beigecat
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 13th May 2013, 1:41 pm

Kyll looked at Chelvaric as her aura began to fade away. She closed her eyes and went back to her closed state and her attitude changed back to her normal happy self. She stuffed the box into her obi and dusted herself off. "I don't think I have an extra set of clothing with me. Usually I bring a huge bag with me, but I didn't expect to be slammed around by a couple of earth mages and a fire mage." Kyll looked at Miu. It seemed like she blurred and disappeared right in front of the girl. With in seconds she was right behind Miu. She placed her hands on Miu's ears and began to rub them gently. "I have been fighting the urge to do this for a LOOOONG time." Kyll giggled and carefully rubbed them making sure that Miu would actually appreciate the massaging. She smiled happily and looked at Chelvaric. "I'm more of a fox person, but fluffy ears are fluffy ears and foxes are the cats of the canine family anyway." She finally stopped and blurred behind Miu if she were to turn around and act violently towards her. She began to walk with Chelvaric. "So I see you didn't kill anyone, what do you want to eat?" Kyll sighed as she took the rope off of her obi and looked at it. The bell on the end of it rang. Looks like I'm going to have to make some repairs to this rope. Last time I repaired it was when I was still in my home village, she thought. Her happy disposition faded for just a second, but it came back when she was concerned about feeding Chelvaric. Kyll was expecting to cook for Chelvaric and use her awesome cooking skills to impress him. She looked over at Chelvaric and thought. I wonder what Zeno would tell me if I told him I worked with a dark mage on a mission. I have no clue of what to really think. I'll stay low with him for now, but I don't know if I can truly hang out with him all the time. He would make a rather awesome friend.

Themes:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 13th May 2013, 10:42 pm

Chelvaric stretched out during their walk while kylle was saying she didn’t had any spare clothes. chelvaric looked at miu and gave a little nod. But before she could disappear kyll jumped on her and started massaging mius ears. Miu didn’t seem to mind as her face was one of relaxation. Kyll then said she liked foxes more but that fluffy ears where the same. “well foxes are indeed cat like.”, chelvaric said and looked at miu while she disappeared back in her card for a moment. she had a happy face from the attention. She really hit the right spot with miu. Why did miu leave? Well chelvaric had send her off to get some clothes for kylle. It’s not that she has the same clothes size. But she could quickly change them on her plain. Chelvaric in the meantime was looking at kyll as she was working with a rope. With a bell on…..

He had resisted the feeling to play with them the whole mission. As he was pretty childish if that would happen. But he felt to at least slash to it once. So that’s why chelvaric hit his hand against it. it made a cool nice ringing sound. Chelvaric face was in a big smile. And 2 seconds later he was laying on his back while playing with it. this scene stayed like this till miu returned. Then chelvaric realized what he was doing as miu jumped out of her card again and looked at chelvaric. He quickly jumped up and coughed. “Euh I was just doing some research……..”, chelvaric tried to explain.

“okay boss. And here kyll I have some temporary clothes for you. i hope you like them”, miu said a she gave them to kyll with a very big smile. In the meantime kyll was asking what he wanted to eat as he kept their promise. “well that’s not a hard dicision. I want a full glass of your strong good smelling blood.”, chelvaric said out loud but whispered in the end as he had walked closer to ms peace and was now whispering in her ear. “but let us do that after we get our reward shall we.”, chelvaric said and he started to walk off to the town.

magic bank /Character

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 23rd May 2013, 3:19 pm

Kyll raised an eyebrow and blushed when Chelvaric suggested her blood. She was hoping to actually COOK for the guy not give him a taste of the plasma that kept her alive. Kyll wanted to argue back with the suggestion, but a promise was a promise. Kyll would have to keep this promise. She sighed and nodded. "Fine..." Kyll said in an unwilling manner. Kyll's face could show a tiny bit of fear, but there was a lot of curiosity in it as well. I wonder what he is thinking that he will gain from drinking a mage's blood. Kyll looked at Chelvaric and sighed. "I will give you my blood only if... you'll be my friend." Kyll said with a smile. "I don't judge anyone by their history and I expect the same from you... So how about it?" Kyll giggled. "Besides it's like you'll be DIGESTING a part of me anyway, might as well digest a relationship."

Kyll walked out of the forest and back into town with Chelvaric. "Why would some one be so crazy over a rock? It makes no sense to me." Kyll said to him. Kyll's mind began to drift else where. Speaking of no sense, her outfit at the moment lacked a bell. She looked behind her and noticed that one of the silver bells she wore had been cut off. This entire thing made her feel off balance. She never noticed that they really weighed that much. Please the lightness on one side threw her off so bad. She untied the rope and carried it in her hands. Kyll jumped up and down and smiled. Seems like they were messing my back up after all... I'll replace these when I get back to my room. Kyll smiled happily and walked with him as she felt the relief on her back. As she walked along the bell continued to ring and ding. She did feel a tad naked with it off though. She knew this mission was coming to a close, and the thought of leaving her new found friend was kind of saddening. She just made a powerful friend and on top of that he didn't have to follow as many rules as she did. Kyll envied him quit a bit about that fact too.

Themes:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 25th May 2013, 8:29 am

Chelvaric was walking down the road as miss peace started to talk. Well now it was time to see how she would react on his purposal. But to chelvarics surprise she didn’t argue she agreed to it. chelvaric had a small smile on his face. So she is a person of her word. But she did counter with a proposal. Being her friend?, chelvaric tought. Can I do that. hmm she was good on the end of the job. Maby I can influence that side when I am a friend of hers. “okay I agree I’ll be your friend.”, chelvaric said as he nodded to her. “well let us get our reward. That’s why we’re here for after all.”, chelvaric said and they walked in to the town. So she saw this blood drinking as a sign of their friendship. Well chelvaric didn’t had any problems with that. a extra friend wouldn’t hurt. Maybe another one who would help him fight his arch enemy. She then asked why they cared so much for the rock. “well you did go berserk for just some cloth. So I think it’s the same thing. People attach emotional value to objects.”, chelvaric said as they reached the shop.

Chelvaric stretched out an yawnd a bit before entering. “ms peace hold those ideas for you when we give the rock to the girl. We don’t want a upset our client and get less jewels.”, chelvaric said. As he openend the door and walked inside. The girl of the shop looked up as the two mages entered and ran towards the two mages. “ did you find it please tell me you found it.”, the women was nearly in tears as she saw kyll taking out the gem. “oh thank you both oh thank you so much!”,she carfully walked to the back of the shop and placed the gem in a display. She then walked back gave the reward and bowed while saying many thanks. As they walked outside chelvaric took out the portion he lost with bet and gave it to ms peace. “well this fine partnership is to an end then. But yeah I want to be friends.”, chelvaric said as he walked over to her and bit her neck. “this is from the bet just stay calm.”, chelvaric said as he drank the blood. On the end he filled his mouth o the cheek up and spitted it out in a bottle that he took out. “well now were friends I gues. Just hold still I heal you.”, chelvaric said and sucked his mouth full with air and spitted it in kylls mouth to heal her. “well now for me to disappear I hope I see you once more kyll”, chelvaric said using her real name for the first time. he didn’t waited on a reaction and just went with it as a whirl wind. “oh and ms peace your blood is wonderful”, chelvaric screamed at kyll. The citizen on the street all started to look awkward at the two.

magic bank /Character

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th May 2013, 8:54 am

Kyll nodded as the two walked into the store and the shop keeper was so excited to see the jewel. She got her portion and handed it back to Chel. "Just buy me a drink when we hang out." Kyll smiled happily and just as she felt her grin go from one ear to the other, she saw Chelvaric go straight for her juggler then bite it. Kyll's brain went from super happy to "OH MY GOD!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!" Kyll's eyes seemed to change from closed thin eyes to wide circles as he began drinking her blood out of her jugular like a vampire. Kyll couldn't scream or make a sound. It hurt but it didn't at the same time. There was something about this bite that just... well turned her on. When Kyll started to think that she blushed and she felt more blood rushing to her face. "Ass..." finally came out of her mouth as she directed her attention. Blood began to spout out of her nose and all over what ever was in front of her. When he finished, she was feeling very dizzy from the double blood loss she had suffered from. Kyll looked over at Chelvaric as he healed her wound.

She kept a dumbfounded look as she held her reward in her hand and one on her neck when he ran off. Saying that her blood was delicious just made her blush again. It was just like a romance scene of the off weird guy running off and saying something weird to the heroine. This was a very well written book by her mentor that set off a chain of reactions. First, Kyll felt her body go into a frenzy and heat up. Then she felt what she thought was her cheeks burning. She could hear her eardrums popping and everything around her go silent. Finally her body seemed like she was hit by a rather large and invisible object in the nose. She slowly feel to the ground with a sigh and everything blacked out. This is the last time I do a mission with a blood drinker.

Themes:
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Alye 26th May 2013, 5:00 am

Dear lord, Kyll! Get a napkin!

This X-Rated mission is...

detective for a day (kyll and chelvaric) - Page 3 8dfvno9

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 9:04 pm