Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Looking for Evidence(Tracy Grimoire)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for Evidence(Tracy Grimoire) Empty Looking for Evidence(Tracy Grimoire)

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd April 2013, 2:11 pm

Kyll walked through the forest. She had been searching a while for a couple of lost memories. She was certain that she could find the answers this time. Kyll had ran into another person in these woods. She did a really good job of redirecting his attention making it seemed like she was lost. Kyll was a little deeper in the woods this time. When she finally came to an area that looked like a crater. Kyll opened her eyes wide. "This is it," she said. She stood about a good 300 meters from the crater. Around the crater were old abandoned and wrecked homes. She walked to a random wrecked building and looked inside. It was completely abandoned, but that was not what she was looking for. There were no answers to her blurry memory here. Kyll sighed as she walked out.

Kyll took her left hand and put it through her bangs. She reached into her obi and took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She lit the cancer stick and she began to walk through the ghost village. This was the spot, but there were still many unanswered questions. Like where did the people go? She continued to look around for any evidence. Anything that would bring to life her curiosities.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for Evidence(Tracy Grimoire) Empty Re: Looking for Evidence(Tracy Grimoire)

Post by Fair 3rd April 2013, 2:37 pm

Tracy was in this spooky forest at six in the evening. Why had she come here? No clue. Just to explore as usual. The Tracy Grimoire now seemed to like exploring a lot. Which was a good thing, because she gets to learn new things and make new friends. Anyway, it wasn't really cool to be in a spooky forest when it was about to get dark. As she kept walking, she noticed a giant crater in the Earth. And abandoned houses around it. Holy cow, it was huge. She knew these abandoned houses must be some sort of community, a village perhaps. Tracy walked around picking up pieces of material that shouldn't actually be at a place like this. Then she noticed a woman with black curly hair and specs. She was holding a cigarette. A cigarette? What's a woman doing with a cigarette? That was strange. Tracy decided to introduce herself to this woman - whoever she was. At least, they could explore the place together. Since it was six in the evening and they were in the spooky forest.

"Hello," she said, preparing herself for if the woman attacked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Looking for Evidence(Tracy Grimoire) Empty Re: Looking for Evidence(Tracy Grimoire)

Post by Aria Beleren 3rd April 2013, 2:47 pm

Kyll's eyes immediately closed as she felt a presence near. The word "hello" could be heard. She turned around and spotted the brunette in the area. Looks like it is obvious that Master Einrich did not hide this mess like he said he would, she thought. Kyll turned to the newcomer and gave a warm smile and took a drag off of her cigarette. "Hello there," Kyll said with the mask of a smile. Kyll dropped her lighter. "Oh shoot..." She said and bent down to pick it up. Her pig tails moved to either side of her and uncovered the back of her neck revealing the Eclipse Soul tattoo. Kyll stood back up and placed the lighter back in her obi and took the cigarette out of her lips. "Oh I revealed the guild I'm in.. I mean no harm.." She said with the same cheery smile and closed eyes. She looked out towards the crater. "I'm Kyll Vie, from Eclipse Soul." Kyll looked around the village and she began to walk towards the one she knew very well. Kyll knew where she was headed. "What brings you out to the remains of the Sprinting Fox Village?"

Themes:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 4th April 2013, 3:38 am

The woman responded by saying hello, too. Tracy relaxed herself. She didn't look like she was going to attack her - which was a good thing. Tracy isn't very fond of battles. After she said hello, her lighter dropped and she bent down to pick it up. Tracy spotted a guild insignia on the back of her neck. She remembered that tattoo. What was it? Eclipse Soul. Yes, that was it. Tracy felt comfortable now that she knew what guild the woman was from - though it was a mysterious one. She never knew why, but people from Eclipse Soul always seemed dark in a way. But their guild is legal. So ... it's confusing. Anyway, she didn't want to stand there thinking so she studied the woman.

"Oh I revealed the guild I'm in.. I mean no harm.." she said. No harm? Revealing what guild she belonged to was supposed to mean harm? Tracy was getting all confused being around this woman she knew nothing of. She later introduced herself as Kyll Vie from Eclipse Soul. The guild part, Tracy had figured it out. Though the name sounded like there was mystery behind it. "I'm Tracy Grimoire from Fairy Tail," Tracy automatically said. The woman being to walk and Tracy followed. She was not familiar to this place and it seemed like Kyll was, so it was best Tracy stuck to her. Then, she asked what brought Tracy to the remains of ... Springing Forks Village?! What a name. She most likely heard it wrong. "I was just walking around. I don't know any village but I know I'm in the spooky forest," she said, warily looking around as she spoke.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 4th April 2013, 12:49 pm

Kyll smiled happily as she leaned on the door to one of the houses in this village. "Well it's nice to meet you Tra---waaa!" Kyll's weight on the door caused it to fall off of the frame and onto the ruined house's floor. Kyll sat up and rubbed her head. "Sorry about that," Kyll said giggling a bit. She immediately sat up and dusted herself off. "It's nice to meet people from Fairy Tail. They're very refreshing." She looked over inside. The house was in shambles. You couldn't tell if people lived here or not because almost everything was rotting. "This is the Sprinting Fox Village. Legend states that this village was supposedly hidden from everyone and if an outsider came into the village, they would stay there... forever." Kyll took a step in and found herself stepping on a photograph.

Kyll picked it up and sighed looking at it. The picture was of a younger looking woman with the same bangs and closed eye smile as Kyll's. She was standing beside a rather tall man with pink hair. The man was wearing a men's kimono and holding a birds of paradise flower. His hair was combed back and in a short ponytail. He had an arm around Kyll. Kyll smiled warmly at the photo. "Master," she said with a grin. Kyll looked at Tracy and smiled.

Themes:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 6th April 2013, 1:50 am

Kyll smiled happily and leaned on the door saying that it was nice to meet her, but the door detached from the frame because of her weight and she fell together with the door onto the floor. Tracy jumped up and ran to her, but when she got to her, she had already fallen and was saying sorry. Sorry? Who's she apologizing to? Tracy looked around. They were alone. Hm. Was she apologizing to Tracy? Maybe she likes to say sorry. Well, that's not really important. Kyll stood up already and said that meeting people in Fairy Tail was nice because they were refreshing. Wow, this lady says really strange things. Then she said that this village was called the Sprinting Fox Village and that people who went there, stayed there forever. This fact didn't creep her out at all. "Oh, that's the name. I thought it was Springing Forks village," she said, sort of laughing. Then she noticed that Kyll had stepped on a photograph. Tracy couldn't see what was on the photograph because Kyll was looking at it. Then he looked up, said, "Master," and smiled at Tracy. Tracy smiled back though she didn't know what the purpose was.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th April 2013, 12:44 pm

Kyll began to look around the village. "It was hidden from the rest of the world by magic from elder mages, then one day a huge explosion happened in the village," she said. "Causing the village to be revealed to the world. One of the worst sins you could commit in this village. The person who caused it was exiled and sent out of the village. The people left the culprit behind and the village was hidden again." Kyll walked over to a wall and dusted it off revealing a faded blue paint with white stars and moons faded into the wall. The room had many rotten plants. Her answers weren't going to be found in this room. "I'm looking for something here," she said keeping her smile and closed eyes. "The culprit."

Themes:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 8th April 2013, 3:08 am

Kyll kept talking about the village, how it was supposed to be kept a secret but some idiot caused an explosion and the village came to be known to the world. And that there was some sort of culprit. This lady seemed way older than Tracy. She seemed way wiser and experienced. Maybe she was doing her job here and Tracy was bugging her. Maybe she should just ask. She didn't want to be a bother to someone doing a job. "Hey Kyll, you don't happen to be doing a job here?" she asked. She noticed something appear when Kyll dusted the wall. Something blue with stars. Tracy had never seen it before and it didn't really matter to her. She smiled at Kyll while waiting for her response.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 8th April 2013, 2:16 pm

Kyll looked at Tracy and shook her head. "No, this is purely for some investigation," she said. "I used to live in this village." She looked at the wall. "This was my mentor's home. Master Einrich Flandre. A heavenly body mage." She smiled. "I was taking my C rank exam and a blocked memory came to me. So I came here to find out to answer the many questions about this place. Who did this? What happened?" She looked at Tracy. "I didn't remember the damage being this bad when I first came to Eclipse Soul with my mentor's note." She sighed. "Maybe I'll find more answers else where. What do you think?"

Themes:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 9th April 2013, 11:15 am

Tracy didn't know what to do. Kyll said that she was just doing some investigation. Then she introduced Tracy to her old master who is ... deceased? "Wow, that's awesome," Tracy said, referring to Kyll's master upon hearing that he was a heavenly body mage. It seemed a certain memory of Kyll's was revived and she had come here to find out the answers to her questions. That was pretty cool. She was thinking of herself in Kyll's place that she didn't know what she was saying. The only thing she heard last was, "Maybe I'll find more answers else where. What do you think?" Tracy immediately opened her mouth to answer. "Oh, yeah. I think so," she said.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 9th April 2013, 11:45 am

She turned to begin to walk out and tripped again. This time she landed in front of one of the broken tables. A drawer on the table opened up and landed on her head. "Ouch..." Kyll said to herself and sat up crossing her legs sitting Indian style. She looked at what hit her then found a note in the drawer. Kyll took out a pair of reading glasses from her obi and placed them over the bridge of her nose. She began to read the letter.

My Dearest Death to Life,

I wanted to send this letter to you right before we moved our village site, but the majority of those around me didn't want anything to do with you. So I will leave it here if the universe decides that it is okay for you to come back here and find this.

I want you to know that I am sorry for the trouble I caused you. I want you to know that I didn't know your rank up exam was going to end up being a failure. I want you to know that I'm okay with what ever you do or have done. Once you find more clues you may find us again. Oh please tell Zeno hello.

Einrich Flandre

Kyll smiled. Seems like her mentor was doing fine after all. She then looked at Tracy. "Well looks like things are little brighter than they seem." She bowed to Tracy. "Enjoy your exploration. I'm quite certain there are a few treasures here." She walked out of the building and began her trek back to her guild.

Themes:
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 13th April 2013, 1:30 am

Tracy followed around Kyll. "Kyll!" she shrieked as Kyll fell again, this time a drawer dropping on her head as well. It must have hurt. But Tracy spotted something in the drawer. She squinted her eyes and noticed it was a letter. Kyll read it. It was a letter from her master... But, there was a name she mentioned. "Who's Zero?" Tracy asked, as she looked at Kyll, who told her to enjoy her exploration and that there were a few treasures here. Tracy didn't feel like exploring this place anymore. She wasn't here to find treasures in the first place. "Wait, you're leaving? Where are you going?" Tracy asked as the lady walked out of the building.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 13th May 2013, 2:19 pm

Kyll stopped in her tracks and looked at Tracy. "I need to get going back to my guild, Master Zeno is waiting on me," She said. "If I don't get back he'll worry about me, and I have a weird feeling in my saying that I need to get out of here." Kyll smiled and nodded. "We're a ways away at the Phoenix Mountains." Kyll stopped and then looked at Tracy. "I'm so sorry if I'm talking too fast. It's Zeno not Zero."

Themes:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:30 am