Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatcher (Adalinda/Mission)

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,356

Maiden Snatcher (Adalinda/Mission) Empty Maiden Snatcher (Adalinda/Mission)

Post by Yuudai 21st April 2018, 6:04 pm

Misson info and approval link:

Yuudai yawned as he moved thru the streets of Magnolia towards the east forest. He had managed to find a job that  seemed for all intent and purposes easy just find out where the clients girlfriend had been taken and rumors were floating around of a vulcan snatching pretty girls.”looks like we might be having Vulcan for dinner eh Babe” he said  glancing at his shoulder at his girlfriend who was sitting there comfy as can be. To some  the werewolf would seem off balance having another person on one side of his body But  Yuudai was doing fine.

Strapped to his back was a large Nodachi that was just as long as him and was resting with the handle over his right shoulder opposite of Ada. Seeing the clients house and a broken window Yuudai moved closer with Ada but as they reached  the door he set her down and he sniffed the air a few times.”” he grunted before he knocked on the door. After a few moments the door opened to reveal a young man in his late teens and he looked worried before he spotted the hybrid and instantly he became fearful. “y.y.yes can I h.help you” he stuttered before Yuudai spoke.”I am called Yuudai and this woman here is my girlfriend and fellow mage Adalinda Ortinbras  we took your job do you have anything of the person who was taken such as a garment or a personal belonging” he asked as he planned to track the scent when he had it.

Last edited by Yuudai on 24th April 2018, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maiden Snatcher (Adalinda/Mission) GSvDExK
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher (Adalinda/Mission) Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher (Adalinda/Mission)

Post by Lethe 21st April 2018, 8:41 pm

As Yuudai walked along to the house of their client, Adalinda was dosing on his shoulder. She didn't get much sleep last night, so she was trying to nap on him, he was fluffy enough for her to. "I'm not sure I like the sound of eating a vulcan... we'll see though." She yawns while stretching. Adalinda got used to riding comfortably on his shoulders, made it easier to talk to him too, or snuggle his upper torso. Tamaria was next to Ada on Yuudai's shoulder.

When they approached the house of their client, Ada woke up enough and puts her hands behind her head while Tammy was on her back like a backpack. When Yuudai is greeting the client, she takes a deep breath. "Don't have to introduce my full name. Adalinda. And this is Tammy." She clears her throat before she got in front of Yuudai. She knew most people got afraid of him. "You don't have to be afraid of him, he's a mage. And... if you have a sweater or a purse of your girlfriends, can we borrow it to get her scent? I'm a dragon slayer, and he's obviously a werewolf. Our sense of smell is enhanced." The man takes a deep breath, and nods as he slowly slips back in the house, keeping the door ajar as he goes to grab something.

He comes back a moment later with a tan corduroy sweater. "Here... This is her favorite sweater she wears a lot... Don't... ruin it." He mutters. Ada nods and gives him a salute before she grabs the sweater and sniffs it. She then turns her head passes it to Yuudai, but doesn't let it go to make sure it didn't get torn. "We can hold onto this? Or at least I can?" She questions him. The man nods as he clears his throat. "P-please be quick." He mutters to them before he slips away.

Adalinda smiles and looks to Yuudai with a nod. "Lets get going." She closes her eyes and sniffs the sweater once more before the air. She picked something up and points in the direction. "She's this way. She better not be cheating, or I'm beating her ass myself." She declares quietly to Yuudai.

Words: 370

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 21st April 2018, 9:37 pm

Yuudai just smirked a bit”eh I can taste it first and tell you how it is. Worse case scenario I can catch us something on the way home” he said before he gently nuzzled her neck with his muzzle as an affectionate gesture. As the man seemed fearful Ada quickly got in front of him and proceeded to explain that he was a mage and that because of him being a hybrid and her being a dragon slayer their senses were enhanced. As he came back out with a sweater and asks them politely not to ruin it. Yuudai took his turn after Ada and he breathed in deeply and made sure to memorize all of the scent before he nodded to his girlfriend.

don’t worry Sir we will find her and do so with haste” the werewolf said trying to calm the man and reassure him, once Ada had figured out the direction they needed to go Yuudai nodded and he moved in the direction which lead into the woods. He sniffed the air to make sure the scent of the woman was still strong and he couldn’t help but laugh a bit at Adas words.”if she was that foolish she deserved it but from what I smelled outside of that house I don’t think cheating is on the table” he explained before he suddenly caught the scent of something else. Instantly Yuudais ears flattened and his tails seemed to twitch more in agitation as he bared his teeth and let out a loud growl. “we are not alone something is close and getting closer get ready” he said as he started to reach for his blade.

2/10

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 22nd April 2018, 11:08 am

"Or we can buy something from the store... got plenty of gold now." She smiles as she nuzzles him back with her cheek. Honestly, Ada felt comfortable with some of the stuff Yuudai did. It felt natural to her for some reason. She was used to telling people off who would try to start stuff over Yuudai's looks, but she had also gotten used to slightly trying to calm people down enough to listen to him to people who seemed a bit scared of his looks.

Tamaria stayed on Ada's back as she had begun jogging a bit in the direction of the scent. Ada slows to a walk, sniffing the air some a bit. "I was meaning if she ran away to cheat... then I'd beat her, but if she was caught by a Vulcan, then year, gotta save her. Aaannnddd, yeah... I smell that we're not alone now. I'm shorter than you, so it's hard to tell sometimes." She mutters. On her hip was Ihai Agneya Talizar, her sword of fire. Her hand grabs the hilt of it and is ready to yank it out. As soon as her hand grabs the hilt of Talizar, a group of ten little demon things with an assortment of weapons, from daggers to clubs to nothing, came out of the forest. They were all of male gender, or Adalinda assumed as all they wore were loincloths. "Jeez..." She grumbles and yanks her sword off her hip, keeping her blade in her sheath. Next thing that happened, the scabbard was lit on fire and Tamaria jumped off of Ada's back.

Ada grins as she sees the little demon things noticing her, and come charging at her saying something about taking her gold cause she was an easy target. They obviously hadn't seen her sheath come to light behind her. She snickers and quickly darts forward, towards them, scabbard behind her as she was preparing to swing it around and smack some of these little demons. "Hey there, little cretins!" She cackles as she quickly whirls the sword around and smacks three with the scabbard across the face. They looked at her in horror as the three she smacked had been hit right in the eyes, making them shriek in pain as they could no longer see. Adalinda didn't take a second to watch her work as she had quickly lashed out at two more, who tried to dodge, but ultimately missed.

Tamaria sighs as she stays where she at while watching Ada wipe the floor with these low demons. "She went overboard... trying to show off to you again... or caught up in the moment." Tammy says as she crosses her arms. She didn't care much for the fighting, only that Ada was fine in the end of this job. Adalinda came back to Yuudai as the sword was back on her hip. "Feeling better now?" "Yeah, I do. Finally awake." The exceed rolls her eyes at Ada's response, and motions for her to go. "We still have someone to find. Lets get going again." She says and waves her hand at her to get her to go on again.

Words: 528
    Total: 898

Stats:

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 22nd April 2018, 3:58 pm

that is true  though depending on how hungry I get we might need quite a bit of food” he chuckled as he felt her nuzzle him back and he sighed in content . “the fact that your shorter is not always a bad thing Ada there are some scents you might catch that I can’t because Im taller” he said  as he saw the little demons emerge but before he could even move at all in reaction his girlfriend was moving and had her sword out and scaring the daylights out of them.she was using not her blade but just her sheath that was lit aflame to deal with the demons.

Tamaria then mentioned that she was showing off to him and it made the Hybrid smirk widely.”Im not arguing my woman is fierce” he said and laughed a bit as he saw that Adalinda was fine and approaching them before suddenly another scent caught his nose and he grabbed for his blade. No sooner did his hand touch the blade did he hear the roar of a monster. “ME WANT WOMAN!!!!!!!!” it yelled before  a hand reached out to try and snatch Ada from her spot. Yuudais blade Howling Wolf phased thru its sheather and the Hybrid  thrusted the blade forward with such force that despite being blunt it pierced straight thru the monsters hand that turned out to be a forest vulcan.

Yuudai growled loudly as he was now in front of the vulcan with his blade thru the primates hand.”me  want woman why giant dog stop me” it said as Yuudai instantly bared his teeth in a threating manner.”that is not your woman that is my woman!” he snarled at the end of it before he ripped his sword from the beasts hand before he turned it and slashed upwards before he then slashed down and caused the vulcan to roar in pain before it swung at Yuudai and the hybrid quickly jumped back before he slashed upwards and caused the vucan before he  pushed forward and he slammed the pommel of his sword into the apes gut before he struck the beast in the face with the flat of his blade stunning the beast.”stupid doggy  keeps hurting me kill doggy!” the vulcan roared before it lunged at Yuudai and managed to knock him down but found itself with a blade in its gut before Yuudai got up.”stupid primate im not a dog Im a WOLF!” yuudai roared before he grabbed the blade embedded in the vulcans gut and he  pushed it to the side before  slitting the  apes middle. Yuudai then pulled the blade out and delivered a flurry of 5 slashes which caused the vulcan to finally drop dead and the hybrid raised his nodachi up before he flicked it to the side cleaning it of blood and he sheathed it.”god these things are dumb” Yuudai growled as he took a few deep breaths to calm himself

497 wc

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 22nd April 2018, 9:00 pm

Ada was halfway to Yuudai when she caught the smell of the forest vulcan. She had quickly spun around and was ready to hold up her sword when it went to grab her. "The hell?!" She growls and jumps back a couple steps before Yuudai took this one. She honestly didn't expect Yuudai's sword to be there. If she hadn't moved when she did, it might have been a bit too close for her comfort. While watching Yuudai fight the forest vulcan, Ada could feel a headache coming on from simply listening to the stupid beast. "It's completely stupid... why are they even so focused on women?" She questions aloud. It really appalled her that she didn't understand the creatures at all. She glowers at the vulcan the whole time her were hybrid boyfriend was fighting the ape, till he took it down. She then glanced to Tamaria, who sighs.

"You two are a perfect match with how violent you are... I only pray that the triplets aren't like you... With my luck, they will be." She says and rubs her temples a bit while Ada goes over to Yuudai, keeping her sword away from him to not burn him. Ada was going to keep it out in case she needed to use it again on any demons, or some Vulcan's even. She gives him a smirk and holds up her hand in a fist to have him tap hers for knuckles. "Good job. Didn't think it'd give you too much trouble. Gotta agree, it was pretty dumb." She tells him before she steps closer and puts a hand on his forearm. "C'mon. Thank you for getting so defensive of me... was kinda hot to see you claiming me as 'your woman'." She winks and grabs his hand with both of hers before she pulls him off towards where the scent of the girl had gone. Tamaria had her sweater, so the smell of the girlfriend of their client could still be fresh for the two who could smell better than her while the couple fought the beasts of the forests.

Tamaria takes a deep breath and follows along with the two. "So you think a Vulcan really did take her?" "Maybe. We won't know till we..." Her voice trails off as she already picks up a scent. "Yuudai? Do you smell that?" She questions. It was another scent that was vaguely similar to the Forest vulcan's, but there was at least two of it. "I swear... if those are more of the same bastards... I may have a dislike for monkeys after this..." She couldn't help but grumble. "If that were the case, Ada, you would hate everything that you come in contact with that's an enemy, like fire and rats." Tamaria snickers as Adalinda glares over to the exceed. "I am still terrified over those bastards! And you would be too if you were being hounded by them, especially like I had been." She sticks her tongue out. "Purple plants." Adalinda shivers and whines. She hated those with a burning passion.

Words: 513
    Total: 1,411

Stats:

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 22nd April 2018, 11:57 pm

After Yuudai caught his breath he saw Ada approach him and she offered her fist to him and he smirked a bit before he brought his fist down and taped her fist with his lightly.”Thanks you would think it would have realized it was pissing me off by calling me a dog” he joked before he felt himself blush a bit at her admittence of his defensive nature being kinda hot.”its no problem  you made me pretty hot blooded the way you kicked those demons around” he said as he followed her with her pulling him along the trail of the girl.

yeah I smell it Ada, more of them but its different the one I killed smelled of moss and the trees but this I smell.. Stone and minerals perhaps it’s a mountain varient?” he guessed as he sniffed the air and listened to Ada banter with  Tamaria.” it most likely will be more vulcans we can only hope they are sightly smarter if only by a bit” he said praying inside that he didn’t have to deal with anymore stupid monkeys.Yuudai knew if they laid a finger on Adalinda the hybrid would most likely rip the hand right off the vulcan in question. The hybrid could only wonder what could have made Ada so upset and the moment Tamaria mentioned plants and  caused his girlfriend to whine Yuudai brought his hand  behind the exceed and flicked the cat in the back of the head.

enough Tammy if it upsets her leave it be how would you like her to bring up something that you don’t like and shove it in your face” he scolded . He then looked at Ada and he had a looked of slight concern.”you ok Ada?” he asked as they moved towards the direction of the scent.

306 wc

1340 total

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 23rd April 2018, 1:16 pm

She snorts to his comment, shaking her head. "Clearly not... I heard they were pretty dimwitted." She mutters and went with him. As he says he smelled something of stone and minerals. That wasn't what she smelled at all. "I think we're getting two different smells... I smell two wood ape smells... guess two different kinds of Vulcans are nearby..." She mutters as she holds her sword in it's flaming scabbard still. She looks up to Yuudai after he flicked Tammy, who growls at him. "Yeah, I'm fine... Not a fan of purple plants at all..." She shivered. "Or really plants in general." She takes a deep breath and jogs on ahead of Yuudai a bit. Before she was able to round a boulder, two Wood Vulcans had walked around it. They were out on a nature walk, and seemed smaller than the forest one that Yuudai just attacked. "TOLD YOU NOISE CAME FROM HERE! AND LOOK THERE, BROTHER, A WOMAN!" One said while pointing at Adalinda.

Adalinda glares at them before she brought her sword in front of her. "If either of you think of touching me... I swear I'll beat the crap out of you both." She mutters at them. The two Wood Vulcans look at Adalinda, then to one another, then to the woman before them again before they jump at her. One of them had managed to smack her and knock her back a bit, making Adalinda growl. She gets up once more and waves her hand a bit, in which Tamaria had quickly gone and picked her up off of the ground and was using her wings to hover a good distance from the beasts. Adalinda growls as she shakes her sword a bit. She was making sure the fire juice was still working on the scabbard. "Drop." She simply says to Tamaria, who blinks, but nods as she drops her dragon slayer down onto the two vulcan's lusting for her from below. Ada cackles as she lets the flames hit them across the face. She was deliberately aiming for the faces, till the flame died out on the scabbard. "Damn it." She mutters to herself before she jumps back and quickly puts the scabbard on her hip once more.

Next thing that happens, Adalinda has a 6 foot tall warhammer forming in her hand and ready to be used with spikes on both sides of the weapon. "Bang bang." She mutters happily before she charged at them again. She had only gotten one of the wood Vulcans with Talizars scabbard, and the other was ready to go after her again. She quickly swings the hammer and smacks the side of the head of the able bodied Vulcan, managing to smack it's head with the spiked end of the hammer and send it flying into a tree, unconscious. She snickers as she looks at the other. He was squinting at her and growling as he started to charge at her once more. Adalinda chuckles as she quickly raises the warhammer and swings it once more.

A crunch was heard as it made contact with the side of the second Vulcan instead of his head. She got his ribs, and he begun to whine at her. "YOU HIT ME! WHY DOES THE WOMAN HAVE TO BE SO MEAN?" He saw that his companion wasn't waking up, and panicked a bit while Ada simply grins evily at him. "Want another wack?" She questions as the Wood Vulcan quickly goes to the other and starts to pull him along to get away from Adalinda. "STAY AWAY EVIL WOMAN!" It cried, making Adalinda snicker and stick her tongue out. She put the warhammer over her shoulders, slinging both her arms over it to balance it over her shoulders. They had hit her, and she hated every time she got smacked by the enemy, but she knew it could also help her figure out how to train harder.

Words: 658
    Total: 2,069

Stats:

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 24th April 2018, 9:54 pm

Yuudai could only nod before he heard the sound of talking and saw the two vulcans approaching though compared to his last opponent they were small. However it seemed they had their eyes on his woman again and Yuudai could only growl before he saw Ada take on both of the vulcans and he clenched his hands when one of them managed to smack her and knock her away. However he didn’t step in yet since he knew that Ada could handle herself and he let her deal with them herself as she turned her sword into a war hammer and then proceeded to smash the crap out of both of the vulcans with one asking why she was being so mean which made Yuudai snort with laughter as they quickly got away from the couple.

such a badass” he complimented as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver flask which for him was small but for most people was the size of a canteen.”here want a drink it’s a sample of what I promised you at home” he explained referring to the alcohol he had promised her. The flavor was an interesting mix of sweet black cherries and very sour cherries so the powerful alcohol was complimented by the sweetness and the sourness hit right at then end but was actually very pleasant. Once she had a drink he would take the flask and take a drink himself before he would put the flask away.

Sniffing the air Yuudai then motioned for the two to follow him before he led them further into the forest after a little bit more they got to a cave and the Hybrid crinkled his nose." I think the scent I caught was in there also I smell the woman… you ready?” he asked as he looked down at Ada. Then he grinned.”how about the first one to beat it gets a favor from the other that they can cash in at any time?” he suggested to make things interesting.

341 wc

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 25th April 2018, 3:05 pm

Adalinda let her warhammer slip off of her shoulders and touch the ground as she looked over at Yuudai. She had a grin on her face from his compliment. "Well duh, I of course need to be one." She smirks to him cooly. As he offered her the canteen, she grins rather widely. "Yes I do! I was just about to sip my alcohol from Tali." She laughs and grabs the canteen happily before smelling it. She then takes a sip of it and gasps at how it tasted. "Goodness! I get to have more of that?!" She cries out excitedly while passing the canteen back to him. She couldn't wait to have more of the alcohol he just presented her then and there.

She follows Yuudai as he motions for her and Tammy to follow. Tammy had given the dragon slayer the sweater again. "Here, smell it once more to make sure you have her scent right." Ada sighs as she grabs it and puts it to her nose, taking in the girls scent before she nods and hands it back to the cat. "Got it..." She murmurs before another scent hit her. It was the rocky scent Yuudai had just smelt a moment before the two Vulcans. She looks to the cave, and takes a deep breath, till he mentioned the challenge. She snorts and looks up to him. "Babe, are you forgetting something? We live together and have three bundles on the way. Favors are a given whenever we want. Why not make it... 'something else' instead that we can cash in?" She winks at him before she takes off running. She was leaning low as she still had the warhammer on her shoulder, not wanting to get rid of it so soon. It could help them out in the long run.

The smell of both the girl and the rocky Vulcan scents were closer. She didn't pay attention to Yuudai, but she knew Tammy was at least over her head as she felt the breeze of the exceed's wings over her. "You really going to be doing this challenge he put up?" Tamaria questions as Adalinda laughs. "Hell yeah! Why wouldn't I? Gotta show him I'm on top." She sticks her tongue out as the cat groans. "You're helpless sometimes Ada..." "But both you, and Yuudai, love me." She muses happily. Her comment only had Tamaria slapping her face as she couldn't deny she did. Adalinda comes to a cavern deep in the cave, and looks around it a bit. There was a lot of stalagmites and stalactites around the cavern, and they all look like they could cover something large. "Yo!" She shouts, letting it echo in there.

A moment later, a large Vulcan came out from a tunnel with the clients girlfriend crying quietly in his hand. "PRETTY WOMAN." He says to her before his eyes lay on Adalinda. "Hey! Set her down gently and leave here!" Ada cries out. The vulcan was larger than the other three, and had white fur. She guessed he was maybe a bit more advanced than the other two though. "PRETTY WOMAN!" He shouts and growls while pointing at Adalinda. "SMASH!" He ran to go after her, the girl still in his hand. "Uh oh..." Ada murmurs as she didn't know how to deal with this. The girlfriend could get hurt, and this Vulcan seemed like he could be Yuudai's height to her, maybe a bit taller?

Words: 579
    Total: 2648

Stats:

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 25th April 2018, 11:00 pm

Yuudai grinned broadly at her smirk and at her reaction to her alcohol before he started laughing a bit. “yes you get to have more I take it I did a good job. I also have two other versions incase this one was not to your liking. I have one that is more sweet and one that is more sour. "“he explained before he took another swig of the alcohol before he let out a breath at the strength of the sour cherry in it. When she snorted at his challenge he raised an eyebrow before he heard her explination and mentioned the triplets which made him nod in understanding but when she suggested ‘something else’ he grinned wolfishly."your on this should be interesting“ he said his tone was mischievous for a moment before he got serious as they entered the cave.

Ada proceeded to let out a yell in the cavern and from farther in emerged the target, sure enough it was a mountain vulcan and it had the young mans girlfriend in its grasp.it then proceeded to take notice of Ada and rushed at her aiming to catch her as well.Yuudai moved quickly as he unsheathed his blade and quickly slashed the beasts hand before he then slashed hard at the hand holding the woman before the Vulcan in shock the the pain it was it let go of the woman and Yuudai managed to catch her one handed before he would jump back a bit and set her down.”Tammy get her out of here please if she stays she is only a target”" he said before the vulcan seemed to become very angry and started to drum on its chest.”SMASH..SMASH SMASH SMASH PRETTY WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!” it roared looking at Ada which made Yuudai growl as his tails flailed angrily.”your not taking her anywhere” he snarled

314 wc

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 26th April 2018, 2:07 pm

The dragon slayer cheers quietly to herself and beams to her boyfriend happily. She gives him a smirk as she nods "You're alcohol is always good to me. I don't think I've ever come across a drink you've made that I don't like." She muses before he accepts her correction of his challenge.

As Yuudai stopped the vulcan before her, Adalinda takes a deep breath and slapped her cheeks a bit. She needed to focus. This thing wasn't any different than Yuudai in the sense of height. She could handle taking it down. With a deep breath, she lets a grin form on her face as she lifted up her hammer. She stays back a bit as Yuudai fought the beast before them. As soon as her were hybrid boyfriend got ahold of the girlfriend, Ada's grin got wider and she quickly darts forward at the vulcan. "Hey, bastard!" She cries out. "Smash this!" She cackles and raises her warhammer to bring it down over the head of the creature. It had raised it's arm and growls at her, blocking her blow from him and pushed her back. Adalinda managed to land on her feet, but smacked her back into a stalagmite, giving her a brief shock of pain. "SMASH!" It says while slightly foaming at the mouth. There didn't seem to be much to hm with how he acted and wildly swung his arms at her.

Tamaria had quickly grabbed the girl from Yuudai when he had set her on the ground and nods. "Of course! I came to help for something like this." She grabs under the girls arms and smiles to her. "Come on! These two will beat it's ass for you and get you to your boyfriends soon enough." She quickly flies out through the way they had come from.

As soon as Tammy left the cavern, the warhammer disappears and Adalinda takes a quick breath and puts her hands over one another before curling one hand and suddenly having a three sided corkscrew sword in her hand. "Heeeere monkey, monkey, monkey!" She cackles as she charges at the vulcan once again. She had brought her sword about and goes to plunge it into the chest of the beast, twisting her sword in the opposite way of how the blades were spiraling. This action caused the beast to look down at it's chest where the blade was at. "PRETTY WOMAN..." The mountain vulcan whines as he looks up to Adalinda. She yanks her sword out of the creatures chest, and takes a deep breath as she shakes it a bit. "Pretty woman just silenced you." She simply mutters as she looks over to Yuudai. "You good?" She questions him as she releases the spell and shakes her hand some.

Words: 464
    Total: 3112

Stats:

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 26th April 2018, 5:30 pm

Yuudai smirked as his girlfriend complimented his alcohol and he nodded at her words.however when the Vulcan managed to smack her back again Yuudai growled. However when she saw that Tammy had taken out the girlfriend and Ada had shifted her sword into one that was triple edged and started after the beast before she managed to grab it and stick it thru the chest with the sword which looked vicious to the Hybrid. However as the Vulcan managed to whine at her she finished it off before she then looked at him and asked if he was alright.

Yuudai nodded.”yeah im alright how about you it managed to smack you pretty good?” he asked as he waked out with Ada before he then relized something Ada had downed the beast which mean she won and he had lost. He could only wonder what Ada would want him to do.”well looks like you get ‘Something Else’ Ada”he said as they got outside and saw Tammy with the Girlfriend.”alright Miss we will get you back to your boyfriend are you injuried at all?” he asked as the woman was shaken up but she shook her head to the werewolf as they headed back down to the house and the two would get their payment for the mission and Yuudai would face whatever Ada had planned for him.he could only speculate what she had in store for him but he hoped she wasn’t to cruel after all he did make her some special alcohol.

253 wc

2248 Total WC

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:21 pm