Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild mark and Shard the dragon

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guild mark and Shard the dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild mark and Shard the dragon

Post by Pokomon 6th April 2018, 9:49 pm

Poko looked over the assortment of food, it was rather strange to say the least, she decided to try one of the chocolate shaped beetles, seeing as she did love sweets. As soon as it entered her mouth, she felt it start to melt and it was absolutely delicious to say the least, she would definitely be having another of those before she had to leave. Poko wasn't too keen on interacting with the trainees, although they were around her age, she was uncertain how to interact with them, most of them had this aura of importance about them that intimidated her. Instead she listened in to Quill's conversation from a distance, trying not to choke as she overhead him mention how many times people have tried to force him into marriage, she was so glad she had refused earlier. Yuuto looked a little concerned at Poko, still perched on her shoulder.

Meanwhile Shisa had been eyeing up all the people at the party, deciding how best to cause havoc. That's when his emerald eyes noticed one of the male trainees looking over their way, probably curious as to who Poko and these furry flying creatures were and what they were doing here. He saw this as an opportunity to pick a fight, "Oi kid what you staring at?" He roared in his direction, Poko immediately grabbed Shisa by the tail dragging him in front of her face, "Shisa don't you dare start." She growled before turning to the trainee, "Sorry, he's just a little grumpy today." she apologised as sweetly as she could.

Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental equipment
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guild mark and Shard the dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild mark and Shard the dragon

Post by Quill Scorchwood 6th April 2018, 10:02 pm

" So Mr. Berserker, how many monster girls have tried to marry you so far." " Well lets see here, about 27 monster girls have tried it, 3 of them was someone like a adviser or father and 1 was actually in love with me but found someone else so about 31 times i almost got married to a monster girl." After that a very powerful presence had came out of no where, everyone looked at the figure and bowed to him, Quill ran to the Poko and force her into a bowing position," Poko if you don't want to die just bow until he says rise." This man was the leader of the Drago's, King Maximilian Daidura Athene.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild mark and Shard the dragon - Page 2 25mifd

Quill:Here
    Primary magic:Link
    Bank: Where all companion/pets can be found
    Magic Items:Paradise's Key, Forge Beetle
    Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 6th April 2018, 10:08 pm

All this marriage talk was really making Poko feel uneasy and she was considering just going back to her room as she wasn't really having that much fun. However, before she could leave someone powerful appeared and Quill ran up to tell her to bow to him. Poko immediately did as Quill told her to, bowing, yanking Shisa's tail and forcing him to do so as well, he did so, but reluctantly. She had no idea who he was, but he was obviously someone of great importance in Quill's culture. Poko had felt out of place before, but now even more so, she knew deep down she shouldn't really be here.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 6th April 2018, 10:18 pm

The king walked up to Quill and Poko and said," Arise my subjects, it is ok to stand. So Quill who is this girl you have here, she isn't part of the group we sent you and she is wearing cloths from a different land, is she someone special to you Quill, the Berserker of the underworld." Quill seemed ready to pass out from the mear site of this powerful man," She is a friend of mine that had came to visit me today, she wasn't going to stay when the hatching began." " Nonsense, she is your first human friend that isn't me am i not wrong, she can stay and even watch the hatching, the gods won't mind at all when i am present." " Does that mean you are going to watch the hatching with us, my king." " Yes, it is my daughters hatching to you know, why you were just talking to her about your adventures." " You are to kind my king."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 6th April 2018, 10:33 pm

Poko rose when she was told to and was shocked when she heard Quill call the one before them 'king'. That explained all the bowing earlier. She was pretty much a nervous wreck as he asked about her, she was starting to freak out a little. However, when she heard that King was going to allow her to watch the hatching he eyes lit up and she honestly wanted to thank him, but she wasn't sure if she was allowed to speak, considering she wasn't sure of their customs. He then went on to mention that it was his daughter's hatching, Poko was excited, she'd never met a princess before, she glanced over at the female trainees, unsure which one it was, it was always difficult to tell these things after all. Yuuto looked curiously at the one called 'king' while Shisa just looked pissed off to say the least, he hated showing respect, let alone to some pathetic human.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 6th April 2018, 10:45 pm

Once he was finish talking, the king walked up to his daughter and started to talk, Quill turned around and puked in the bushes," Oh god that was close, almost didn't make it that time. You know how terrorfing it is to talk to that man, very, uh makes me wander how my family been friends with the royal family for so long. Any who, Poko, you have been given the greatest honor an outsider has ever gotten, to see the hatching and with the king. OK, we have to make you look proper when it starts, I have a outfit that is perfect, go to your room and I will put it on you." Quill started pushing Poko inside then to her room, after a bit he gets the dress," Ok now take your cloths off and i will put the dress on you, we have to make you look presentable."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 6th April 2018, 11:03 pm

Poko jumped back a bit as Quill puked, she had no idea he could even get sick like that over just a conversation. He must really get nervous around him. "I thought you were supposed to be a noble..." Poko muttered, rolling her eyes. She had calmed down the second the king had left their vicinity, that was, until Quill mentioned having to 'look proper' and that he would 'put the dress on her' she nervously followed him back to the room, honestly ready to die of embarrassment, her face bright as a tomato. She tried to calm her nerves, besides he'd already seen her in a swimsuit, stripping down to her underwear wouldn't be that different. Not to mention she was currently wearing a pair that Kanojo had made especially for her, so it's not like it was awful, in fact it looked absolutely amazing, but that didn't mean she wanted to flaunt it in front of Quill.

"T-turn around at least!" Poko demanded, also doing so as she removed her current clothes, leaving only her lacy pink bra and underwear on, "Do you really have to put it on? Can't I just do it myself?" Poko complained, her face and eyes matching the colour of what remained of the little clothing on her body, her back still facing Quill. Poko was glad her blonde locks would cover most of her bare back for now, she was honestly so uncomfortable with all of this. To make matters worse, while Yuuto had decided to stay at the party, to watch the king more, Shisa had followed Poko and Quill. Shisa wolf-whistled as Poko stood there, making her blush and even darker shade of red. She wanted to tell him to shut up but in her nervous state she was unable to form words.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 6th April 2018, 11:17 pm

Quill had turn around so Poko can undress herself, he then saw that the lion thing was making trouble for Poko so he punts him into the hallway. Quill then puts a strange dress on Poko, it was made with a strange silk and beautiful dragon scales, then he puts Poko on a chair to put on her high heels which match the dress. He then took a step back and saw Poko fully, he blush a bit because she was very pretty," You look perfect." Then a horn can be heard, Quill took Poko's hand and pulled her to where the trainees are," Ok, it is time for the hatching please follow me to the location where the Mother herself is waiting for us."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 6th April 2018, 11:28 pm

Poko looked in the mirror when Quill was done, she had to admit, she did indeed look amazing. "T-thanks." she stuttered nervously, still somewhat embarrassed over the whole ordeal. However, her nerves shook away as she heard the loud horn, before she could even ask what it was, Quill had already taken her hand and started heading out, explaining that the hatching time was upon them and the mother was waiting. Poko was thankful for Quill's hand, it helped her balance as she was struggling a bit with walking in the heels, she was used to flats or trainers, so it was difficult walking in them, however, they did give her a nice height boost which she was thankful for. Shisa was moody about being shoved out in the hallway but when the duo had left the room, he chased after them, curious as to what was happening. Together the three of them made their way to where the trainees were waiting for them. Yuuto glided over, landing on Poko's shoulder upon spotting them.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 6th April 2018, 11:40 pm

They had started walking to a massive crystal area, there wasn't anything special besides the massive crystal spikes coming up from the ground. Quill held Poko to keep her from falling, once they had reach their spot Shard had launch a small beam of crystal energy up in the air. Then very VERY loud wing flaps could be heard, soon after a titan size dragon had appeared, it spoke telepathically to everyone in the area," Great warriors, i have chosen your partners for your quest to bring order to your lands. You shall care for theses hatchlings as though they were your own." A dragon egg appeared in front of the 8 trainees, then they hatch, all different kinds of dragons happily greeting their new partners. The titan dragon then turned her head to look at Quill and Poko," Who is this one, she is not one of you." " Forgive me mother but this is a friend of mine that came to visit, plus do not take offend of us bringing her here to witness this special event for our warriors."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 6th April 2018, 11:56 pm

Poko felt the wind pressure change as the huge beast flapped its wings, she was completely awestruck, then watched as the eggs appeared in front of the trainees. So this is how it worked, so amazing, was this how Quill got given Shard too? However, when the dragon noticed her, she froze, scared to make a wrong move. Poko forced herself to face her, building up all the confidence she could, she was still scared as hell but she felt she should at least say something, she half bowed as she started, "Sorry for intruding on you like this, it is an honour to be allowed to witness such a ceremony." Poko finished, lifting herself up from the half bow, pushing her gold locks back behind her shoulder, hoping she didn't offend the dragon in any way. Last thing she wanted was to cause Quill issues after he'd been so nice to her.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 7th April 2018, 12:13 am

The dragon then raised her head and had transformed into a beautiful woman, Quill was dumbstruck when she did. Shard then ran up to her and jumped into her arms," Hello my child, it has been sometime since i have last seen you. Inferno, she has my blessing." Quill blushes when she said that, not only was Quill's family friends with the royal family of his home land but he was also the friends with the mother, she had entrusted him with her only child Shard who is Quill's best friend, as long as he lived Quill will be friends with her as well. Now the real reason why Quill went to adventure was to get away from all theses things he had left behind, he just wanted to live a less nerve wrecking life," Poko was it, please take care of my Inferno, my son loves him so much and he doesn't want anything bad to happen to him." After that she turns back into a dragon and flies off.

They had returned to the party area, on the snack table were new snacks and actual food. This food looked a bit strange but tasted like heaven, some were mostly meat dishes but the rest were something other then meat.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 12:35 am

It took Poko a bit to realise that 'the inferno' the dragon mother meant was actually Quill. "Oh, yes, of course I will!" She stammered, blushing a little bit. She gripped tightly onto Quill's hand, her hands getting pretty sweaty at this point due to all the nerves, she would apologise to Quill later. Poko watched as the dragon took off again, she was magnificent. Back at the party area, Poko was enjoying some of the snacks, avoiding the meat ones where possible, Shisa meanwhile stuffed his face with whatever was nearby. Poko glanced around, everyone seemed in high spirits, even Yuuto was being a tiny bit vocal, he'd left Poko and had been talking to the king about a few things. He did after all enjoy learning about different cultures. Poko was still not completely confident around the trainees, but she did her best to introduce herself and get to know a few of them, after all she wasn't going to let all of Quill's hard work getting her to look this good go to waste.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 7th April 2018, 12:47 am

Quill sat down for a bit, one of the girls sat next to him, it was the scholar girl, she had gotten a info wyrm which were small and mistaken as snakes most of the time. She had ask Quill what will happen next," Well knowing scholars, you would be put under a experience scholar and then learn what you do from there, the rest of theses guys will join a faction and probably die from something stupid." She nod and left to explore the party a bit. Once the party was done everyone went back though the portal with their new partners, Quill was to tired to even go to his room so he laid on the couch and just looked at the roof, Quill was both mentally and physically tired. Quill then called over Poko," I have to tell you something, i lied, i didn't start adventuring because someone told me i would find a fox girl. I just needed a break from that mess, been lying that for so long i started believing it."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 1:11 am

Poko waved goodbye as all the party members left through the portal, after which Quill relaxed on the couch and called Poko over. She  happily skipped over, her hair swaying from side to side as she did and she soon found herself standing next to him as he explained about the lie. "Wait what?" Poko was left totally and utterly confused and also a little bit hurt that she'd been lied to. "You mean you made up the fox girl... why? You have a family, sure they might not be the best but at least you have one." Poko glared at him, but she kept her temper under control, she'd never understand that sort of thing, if she had a family that loved her she would never leave, that's for sure. That's why she joined Silver Wolf, she thought of them now as her adopted family. Poko swallowed her anger, smiling at him instead, she didn't really want to argue after such a good day, "Well, why bother telling me you made her up? Wouldn't it be better for you if I thought it was true, in case anyone from your country ever questions me?" She doubted they would, but some of those nobles and the king would certainly tell his family about meeting her today, he was sure to be bombarded with questions about her soon enough.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 7th April 2018, 10:05 am

Quill look a Poko," It is because I don't want to lie to you, I actually like you and you don't make me want to rip out my hair and go berserk. Everyone in my country does, my whole life I was force to do stuff I didn't want to but have to because of my title as a noble and Drago warrior so I lied to them so much that I even started to believe it was the truth. Yes true that all my adventures are true but that part about the fox girl was just a excuse to travel the world and meet new people, maybe even find a wife or a best friend, I am sorry but I couldn't lie any longer." Quill then covered his face in a bit of shame, this lie was the only excuse for him to even adventure, if anyone would find out he would be dragged back to his home lands and married off to someone he hasn't even meet before.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 10:15 am

Poko smiled gently, crouching down to be face level with her friend on the couch, before giving his dark blond hair a tousle, "Don't worry, you're secret safe with me." she then thought for a second, "Although, when they all find out, and then will eventually, I mean if you don't actually find a fox girl or something you can claim as similar, you're pretty much doomed." Poko sighed, she knew nothing good came from lying, she knew all to well having to do so to survive for so long as a child. She didn't want to leave things on a sour note though, "But don't worry whatever happens I'll stick by you." She then gave him a quick awkward side couch hug and stood up, "However, if you ever lie to me again and I find out, not only will I never forgive you. I'll sick Zephyer on you!" Poko smirked, before attempting to attack Quill with tickles.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 7th April 2018, 10:24 am

Quill was tickled but he was to tired to defend himself so he just laugh while getting tickled," Even if i do find a bride I will still have many more adventures to go on, I am not even close to even having enough adventures for a life time, and when i find that special someone that would make the adventures more fun and exciting." He then laid back more and Shard came up and laid next to him, Quill looked at Poko and yanked her down to the couch to lay with him," Please stay longer, it is so boring without anyone to hang out with."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 11:03 am

Poko shuffled around on the couch, trying to get herself nice and comfy, "Of course I'll hang around for a while, I already let my guild members know I'd be away for a while." Poko finally managed to find a position she felt comfortable in, and snuggled up to Quill, closing her eyes, enjoying his warmth. "So do you have much else to do during the next week? Or should we go on an adventure together, it's been a while after all." Poko asked, trying to think of what they could do together over the coming few days. Maybe they could take on a quest together, or perhaps they could just go exploring, she really didn't mind, she just wanted to spend some time with Quill.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 7th April 2018, 11:11 am

" Well now that you mention it, there was this one place that i wanted to see, i think its the town your guild is located in. Was going to see if there was anything there that looked tasty or i could being back but I got busy with everything and didn't expect you to come over. Heard the location your guild is in was pretty and full of life but that might not be the case, though i might be wrong." Quill then ate a chocolate beetle, " Oh you should try one of these with the peanut butter in the center of it, it is divine."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 11:25 am

Poko could smell the chocolate as Quill ate it, making her want one so badly, she would wait till he picked up another, before stealing it from him, smiling deviously. "Well there are a lot of creatures lurking within the mountains and surrounding forest, if we go there I could show you around a bit before we do whatever job it was you're thinking of." Poko snuggled back down after eating the chocolate. However, their relaxation time was cut short, as one certain little lion guardian came barging into the room, "Wooooooah, what is going on here?" he snickered, eyeing the duo on the couch. "Shut up, Shisa, I'm too tired to deal with you right now." Poko waved him off, honestly she was rather exhausted and should probably head off to bed, "Besides how many times do I have to tell you that we're just good friends?" Poko yawned. Shisa simply rolled his eyes at her statement before finding his own comfortable place to rest, curling up for the night.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 7th April 2018, 6:40 pm

Quill lay on that couch for a bit eating chocolate and snacks that were left over, he then looks at Poko then asked her," So found any new friend or even someone special like a boyfriend or something." Quill was way to tired to even know what he was saying at that point, he had turned on hi LV to watch some strange people do a strange game show that seemed to be very stupid to play in.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 6:54 pm

Poko shuffled around so she could see the lacrimavision better before answering, "I've made quite a number of friends," Poko said cheerfully, "O-oh you're still my best friend though!" she clarified, she didn't want him to think she was replacing him or anything. "A-as for b-boyfriend," Poko blushed a little, her voice turning into a whisper, "There is this one guild member that I think I like, I'm not really sure, I don't know what it's supposed to feel like when you like someone. Regardless, I'm pretty sure he doesn't see me like that." she sighed, it's not like she wanted a relationship, or was looking for one, but she was well aware she acted incredibly weird around him, although now she thought about it, she had acted weird around Quill a couple times as well, she pushed those thoughts out of her mind, "W-what about you? Made any new friends?" she asked hurriedly trying to move the conversation along, so she would have a reason to stop thinking before she thought too deeply about it.
    Quill Scorchwood
    Quill Scorchwood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quill Scorchwood 7th April 2018, 7:06 pm

" Mhm, well maybe i should take a look around your guild, meet all the people you have made friends with and maybe get some more information about this land. I should also take a look at some of the magic item shots and see what I can find that might be cool to have like a gate key or cloth color change magic item." Quill was getting giddy when he started to think about it, then said this," Maybe I could join one of the theses lands guilds, but which one will i join, well that depends on what catches my eyes."

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 7th April 2018, 7:14 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you'd be more than welcomed as my guest at the guild hall, everyone is pretty nice, mostly. Especially Leila, that's my guild leader, although, her wolf form terrifies me..." Poko confessed, thinking about how scared she'd been just from seeing her ears the first time, luckily she was nice enough that most of the time she was around Poko she hid her wolf features for her to make her feel comfortable. Poko thought about mentioning Silver Wolf, but she didn't want to pressure Quill into it, it would be best if he made that sort of decision for himself, as she had done. "If you do end up joining a guild, just make sure it's not a dark one." Poko muttered, she couldn't understand how those people could kill for no reason, it whole idea seemed horrible to her, and sure some of Silver Wolves members also took on those kinds of jobs, but they were all a lot kinder than some of the evil mages she had met over the years.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 1:05 pm