Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi)

Shakil
    Shakil

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse Of Oni
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi) Empty Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi)

Post by Shakil Thu 15 Jan 2015 - 19:44

Allen sighed as he laid down on a building's rooftop, facing the cloudy sky. You could barely see the sun through all the clouds. But despite it being so distant, it shined as brightly as any other sunny day would. Allen gently swung his legs back and forth as they hanged off the ledge of the roof. He crossed his arms and pillowed himself with it so the back of his head wouldn't have to touch the surface of the roof. He was on such a high roof, that everyone below him looked smaller then normal. But not super.. small. His closed eyes felt the sunlight pierce his skin. The soothing heat and the refreshing breeze was perfect. Today was a great day for a nap. But unfortunately, someone was annoying him that he couldn't sleep without knowing exactly what it was. A tingling sensation he has never felt before. What was it? An enemy? An ally? Or was it just him? Either way, he wasn't going to lose sleep over it. He calmly opened his eyes, exposing his golden yellow optics as it was glared down upon by rays of sun light and sighed. "Good grief.. first a lesson from Nii-san, then this. Well, it's nothing I should lose sleep over. Maybe I should go out and...-" He went silent midsentence. His nose twitched. He sniffed the air and smelled a scent so familiar, that it caused Allen to jerk his body up and take even bigger whiffs of the air. He widened his eyes and scanned the area and smelled the air more intensely.

Both hands clenched the ledge of the rooftop. His legs stopped swinging and he calmly sat on the ledge. He continued to sniff the air as the sensation grew larger, and it smelled icky. "Whatever that is. I'm sure as hell not gonna eat it. Smells too.. icky." He said carelessly. He shook his head and sighed again. "It's probably my nose and nerves messing with me again. It's probably nothing... but I can't stop sniffing." He mumbled to himself. The familiar yet unknown scent filled his lungs and sense as his mumble slowly turned into a cranky grumble, "But why can't I figure out what it is?! Argh!" He pouted.
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Venelogia
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi) Empty Re: Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi)

Post by Kenshi Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 23:21

Kenshi, the Poison Dragon Slayer of Sabertooth, was jumping from rooftop to rooftop, enjoying the sunshine, the rush of wind through his hair, the sound of the wind whistling in his ears, and the flapping sound of his kimono. He barely looked down, just running along the ridges of the roofs and leaping across the space between the houses, landing on the other side of the gap with ease. All of a sudden, he noticed a large building with a metal roof. His naturally super-sensitive Dragon Slayer eyes noticed someone laying on said metal roof. He made his way stealthily yet speedily to the roof and landed on it with near silence. He quietly walked downwind from the person and sniffed the wind. A sharp, metallic tang hit his nose and he winced. The guy clearly had some kind of metal-based magic.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi) PJeGCtn

Battle Theme:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi) Empty Re: Dragon And Dragon (Private; Kenshi)

Post by Shakil Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 8:08

Allen froze. The scent suddenly became stronger and pinched his sense of smell. Whatever it was.. no, whoever it was, was present. He wasn't too fond of this person's scent. Icky, unappealing,  and unpleasant.  It was less faint up close, of course. Allen sniffed the air with his sensitive nose. Who was it? Whoever it was, probably had some really icky magic. He couldn't describe what it was though.  He scanned the area for anyone who matched the scent. The presence of the other was present but he couldn't find out who it was. Allen clenched his right fist, his other calmly laid on the metal surface,  his fingers sprawled against it.

He bit his lower lip. "I know you're out here somewhere! I can smell you!" Allen exclaimed anonymously.  A couple people looked up and watched Allen,  their expressions full of confusion.  Two men exchanged "This-guy-is-insane" glances. But he was not talking to either of them.  He did not know but did know who he was speaking aloud for. It was a weird feeling.
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 12:06

"I can smell you!" came the loud words to Kenshi's ear. He grinned slightly. To smell him from that distance, and with the wind blowing in the opposite direction, the man was obviously a fellow Dragon Slayer. Likely the Iron one, judging by his metallic tang. He stood up from the kneeling position he had landed in and walked over to the man, allowing a purple miasma to grow around him. With a chuckle, he said "I am Kenshi Soretsu, Amethyst Shadow of Sabertooth. You did well to scent me. You must be a Dragon Slayer."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle Theme:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil Sun 15 Feb 2015 - 22:26

Allen looked up at this.. Kenshi fellow. His face was expressionless. As if he weren't surprised by this.  He tilted his head, studying Kenshi. He looked a lot more different compared to Allen. Blue eyes and black hair. He was tall too. He couldn't help but take notice of his looks. He stood out. Allen, compared to him, had wild red hair and sharp gold eyes. A moment of silence bestowed upon Allen and Kenshi. Allen tilted his head and smiled... but his eyes said otherwise. Like he wasn't in a warm-n-welcoming mood right now. "You smell bad, Kenshi." He said bluntly said. Allen couldn't help but flinch at the unfamiliar name. Sabertooth? What was that? Didn't sound too gentle. "Saber... tooth?" He questioned, ignoring his assumption of him being a dragon slayer. He was right... but he didn't feel the need to acknowledge his conclusion if either way he was right.

Despite his icky smell, he had a vibe Allen felt bound to. He liked him already. He didn't have to express himself to know if he liked him or not. Though he smelled funny. Sabertooth, Lamia Scale.. were these all guilds? Allen didn't think they were so popular. He had never actually joined a guild before.. there would be so many people. His nerves couldn't handle that just yet. He could only be around small crowds before running away in fear. Maybe he'd ask Fujin or Kihia to show him a guild next time he sees them... that'd be cool.
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 14:02

"Of course I smell bad to you. I am the Poison Dragon Slayer. I smell like death and decay. I find I rather like the smell. You, however, smell like metal. You must be the Iron Dragon Slayer. Am I correct?" said Kenshi, keeping his voice neutral. If this man turned out to be a threat, Kenshi wouldn't hesitate to eliminate him.

Battle Theme:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 11:24

Allen didn't mind Kenshi's scent as much as the... sword he had sheathed. But that odor of decay and death was just as strong as the one he was wearing already. He leaned closer to Kenshi, in order to sniff the rapier of that sword. And that he did. He pulled away and nodded at his question. "Gross.. smelling like metal and all. It's foul and disgusting. But yeah, I'm the Iron Dragon Slayer and it's not my name. It's Allen. A-l-l-e-n, Allen! And I don't have a "guild". What is this Sabertooth anyway?" He grumbled. Allen couldn't help but admire the guy for being able to smell like that 24/7. He figured not even a million baths could wash off that odor. Poor him. But it's not like I can't relate. I don't like being the only one in public smelling like a million iron swords... heh. He thought.
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi Tue 17 Feb 2015 - 11:32

"Sabertooth is a group of wizards just like you and me, who stand for the values of selflessness, faith and conviction." said Kenshi, ignoring the man's sniffing at Setsudan, his sakabato. Allen's heavy, metallic scent filled the swordsman's nose, causing him to cough a little. The smell reminded him of the fumes that magic vehicles emitted. Kenshi wondered how Allen stood smelling like that.

Battle Theme:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil Mon 23 Feb 2015 - 21:51

Allen sneezed. His stench, was at first, faint, but then pierced his sense of smell like dagger tearing open flesh all of a sudden. He flinched and pulled back from his body in general. Allen then fixed his gaze up at Kenshi and furrowed his brows in a questionable way. "Saber... tooth. Sabertooth! It sounds exciting." Allen recited. He couldn't help but feel the jubilation linger in him at the sound of groups of people. Did he like people? Well, sure. Did he like being around them? No. He feared them. Which is probably why he steered clear of guilds. He actually didn't know of any guilds except Cor Draco, Lamia Scale, and this one. He was oblivious. Unaware of the many things awaiting him within a guild, Allen was curious to know more. Ever since he left Khalan's cavern, he loitered around, aimlessly. With his tail tucked between his legs whenever he was confronted with a group of people. Small or large. It didn't matter. He was just fundamentally disliked being around people. "What's it like? A guild... that is. Ya'know, I have a lot of people I know who are in guilds. I feel, uhmm, left out because I'm not apart of these guild thingies." He innocently asked Kenshi. Kenshi was someone he had already began to admire. He looked strong, and worthy. Someone he'd like to get to know.
    Kenshi
    Kenshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenshi Tue 24 Feb 2015 - 13:05

Kenshi's would grow glazed, staring into the distance as he described what it was like to be in a guild. A faint smile would grace his face, tugging the corners of his mouth ever so slightly upwards.
    "Being in a guild is the best experience a mage can have. You're surrounded by friendly people who are just like you, but also completely different. You're always welcome, and always greeted warmly." he said, reminiscing about his first experience with a guild.
    "And Sabertooth is the best of them all."

Battle Theme:
    Shakil
    Shakil

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shakil Tue 24 Feb 2015 - 14:09

Allen's eyes sparkled in amazement. He started to applaud Kenshi for his description of guilds. A wide grin spread from the corners of his mouth. "If you ask me, I used to think that people are selfish, cruel, merciless creatures. I was right. But I guess some people are an exception." His toothy grin faded into a warm, gentle smile. As if he recalled some sort of precious moment. He had been giving it some thought for awhile now. On how he wanted to change, as a person. In fact, he wanted to be his own character. He wanted to develop his own flaws, and his own strengths. He didn't want to be identified as an artificial human created in the laboratory of Doctor Stein. He wanted to be seen as the person he wanted to be. He gave it some additional thought. Kihia was already looking after him, he supposed being in a guild wouldn't be so bad from what Kenshi said.

He was kind of oblivious of what lies ahead though. A guild? That was a major step. And he was still quite hostile to new people. He was doubtful, yet confident. Allen sighed with furrowed brows. He was getting irritated since he was over thinking it. He gazed back up at Kenshi and shrugged. "The best? I wanna see!" He exclaimed.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 20:22