Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose]

Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip - The Emperor
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Empty The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose]

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 29th March 2013, 6:45 pm

Meanwhile at the headquarters of Savage Skull, Verge looked at the mission board to accept a request to earn jewels... again. Meanwhile, a guild member saw him looking through his magic. "Hey. Why not take assassination requests?" he said. But Verge knows that Assassination Requests are forbidden by the Magic Council. He didn't make contact with him. "Hey, answer me. HEY! Are you a dark mage or what?!" Verge was intimidated, and he could feel a little anger inside. He simply abides by the rules of the Magic Council, despite being a dark mage. He accepted the one called 'The Desert Retrieval' job and went for it. He left the guild for the Desert Village. But before he could go there, they must not find out that he is a dark mage. "Requip!" He called out and requipped to his disguise. Nobody knows that he is a dark mage in this disguise. But before he could proceed to Desert Village, he needed prepare a few things. First, he needed to go to the survival store to buy a few things needed while going through the desert.

"Hello, and welcome to the Survival Store. How can I help you?" the shop manager kindly asked. Verge was looking through some stuff in the store. But he can't find anything necessary for the trip to Desert Village. "Yes, umm.... Do you have anything for the trip through the desert?" he asked the manager. The manager then looked through a list, which seemed to be a list for survival gears. "Yes, sir. We have a survival bag that is used to store items in the desert, some compasses, protable bonefire in case you are sleeping in night tide..." and Verge's attention was focused on the armor right in front of the shop. "Would you like to purchase them?" he asked kindly. "Yes, please." he responded. Later, he put all the items he bought to his Requip menu, where he stored all of them in the inventory. "Sir, are you a... Requip mage?" he asked from curiosity. "Yes. Yes I am." and Verge left without another word to say. His eyes was focused on the armor in front of the shop. He wanted to buy it, but he wonders if it has an elemental affinity. He entered the shop to see the price and the description. After a few seconds, he reacted. "HALF A MILLION JEWELS?! IMPOSSIBLE!" In frustration, he left.

Next, he went to the place where the client is living. He went inside the room, discovering that he is the first mage to arrive. "Hello?" he said. "Yes, yes. Come on in." the client said. The client is said for being hysterical from being in the sun too long and poison from a scorpion. "So... are there more people coming over?" He asked to the client, who was lying down on his bed. "Yes, yes. 2 more to be precise." He responded to Verge's question. Now all he needs to do is wait.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Verge_caller_s_signature_by_docoverbuild-d5zms4g
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Empty Re: The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose]

Post by SilverRose 29th March 2013, 11:08 pm

Neko was sitting bored at fairy tail guild hall. He had been sitting around doing nothing for the past few days. It irritated him to the point where he slammed down his beer glass in furry. A few of the surrounding member's of his guild came up. Jeez Neko what that poor beer glass do to you? Look at u funny??? * The guild member let out a nervis laugh* But for real neko whats up. Neko let out a long sigh. I need to be getting stronger but I cant find any good fucking missions!!! Neko clenched his fist's. Neko why dont you do this B-Rank? It look's like it will be easy enough and it has some pretty interesting rewards. Im sure you'll like it. Neko's guild mate handed him the flyer for the mission. Neko took a moment to read over the flyer and then looked up at his guild mate. This is perfect!!! Oh my gods thank you. Neko reached up hugged him then started heading out. Good luck on your job Neko!!! Neko turned back to wave and smile. Neko then turned and left for his house. There where a few thing's he needed to do before he headed out to The Desert.

Neko had just left his house with a small smile. Neko wasn't wearing his normal clothes. He had on black tight short's that cut off mid thigh and a shirt that went to just below his chest which revealed his nicely cut chest and the shirt had no sleeve's. His long silver hair was tied back into a pony tail and his violet eyes shined brightly in the sun."Alright now to the desert village" Neko thought to himself as he made his was to the train station. Neko took the train to the closest town to the desert. Sense the train he rode couldn't take him all the way out there he had to get there on his own. Neko made a quick stop to a store to get some supplies. As soon as he opened the shop door the shop keeper was there to help him. Welcome to my shop how can I help you? It was a kind old woman with a cane. Uh yes I would like some supplies. You see Im a mage from fairy tail and im going on a job in the desert. Do you have things like water food a bag to carry it in? The old woman bent her head down thought to herself then looked up at neko with a smile on her face. I have a light bag with water and a few bento's would that do you any good? Neko smiled back at her. Yes that would be just nice. Thank you very much. The old lady went into the back and and returned a few minutes later with a black silk one shoulder bag. Here you go that will be 500 jewels. Sorry for such a high price but that water.. It will be worth a lot out there. Neko smiled and handed her 1000 jewels. The extra is for the kindness. Neko smiled at her. The Shopkeep looked down and before she looked up again Neko was already gone.

Neko finally got there. Good your here now only one more to go. Neko walked in to see other mage. Oh boy.. Neko said staring at the other mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Empty Re: The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose]

Post by Alleria 29th March 2013, 11:58 pm

One of the perks of being a Tavern owner is the mission boards. A place where people can post jobs and look for jobs. One day a man wearing a fine set of clothes came into her bar, went to the message board's corner and stuck a piece of paper on the wooden piece of board. The man then sat by the counter and order a cool drink of water. Alleria tapped Duo by the shoulder and told him he can take a quick break. "I can take over for now, just get this man a cool glass of water." Then she turned to the man, smiled at him then spoke "Hello stranger, I usually dont pry much on the people who post missions on our board, but judging from your clothes, you dont seem like your from around here." Indeed, the mans clothes were a bit strange, a colorful silk garb draped with a velvet red sash. "Yes, your deduction is right. Im a trader from the deserts. I just came from era to seek assistance from the rune knights. My team and I was ambushed by a mob of unknown monsters while we were on an expedition in the deserts. They just made me fill up a form and said that they'll send someone over when they have the time. They said they are still busy looking for a fugitive on the run and cant scatter their resources over petty thievery." Alleria's eyes lit up at the mention of treasure. "So its a retrieval mission? Have people already approached you for the job?" The man took a sip of water then replied "Hmm, not quite sure. I have posted a lot of fliers on my way to era so people might have noticed applied already." Alleria's lips curved into a frown. Seeing as she was interested the man gave her a flier "Here, take this. And do drop by in my store if you decide to take on the job, which im sure you will." The man then placed a gold coin on the table as payment for the water and bid her farewell. "I better take some sun screen cause im off to the deserts!"

A few days later a shroud of dark mist flies across the barren wastelands of the dessert. Hopping form one cactus forest to another as if it had a life of its own and its seeking refuge from the harsh desert sun. Finally it came upon a village, the mist snaked its way into a dead end and started to swirl round and round. Compressing into itself until a visage started to form from inside. A soft puff, the mist dissipated and a woman stood where the dark haze was once. A very disheveled girl to be exact. Her hair was tangled and full of sand, so was her clothes. She dusted herself off and hand combed her long green hair and walked out casually of the alley. "I knew I should have just taken the train. This is what I get for being a cheap skate." She looked around and spoke "So this is the desert village, seems awfully small. Seems like a deserted desert village too." Her shadow started to move and split in half. "That was very distasteful master. Making puns in this heat is not funny." Alleria just shrugged. "Well since your here, you might as well help me find the item shop or something. Im suppose to meet someone there." Her pet face palms and then points the building right behind her. Alleria made a coy face at her pet then marched towards the stores door and and banged loudly on the door.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 30th March 2013, 6:34 pm

Verge kept waiting for the two. But just in time, a mage entered the room. He seems to have accepted the mission as well. Verge can sense strong magic power from him. "Oh boy..." the mage said. "Oh hi there. You must be a member from Fairy Tail I believe." Although it seemed obvious, he still asked. The retardation of Verge came out of nowhere. Now only one more to go... he thought to himself. He suspects that the other mage is quite strong... well... very strong. He waited patiently for the other mage to appear. But since there's still time to spare, he wanted to check more armors at the armor shop around the streets. He still wants to wait for the other mage. His mind is arguing on what to do. Should he wait? Or should he wander around the streets? Verge was so confused. But he didn't show it to the other mage. "So... whats your name?" he asked to the mage. Apart from the name, he also wanted to know his kind of magic. It is interesting to know. Verge was surrounded with Requippers in his family and now he wants to know more about other's magic. But he didn't want to ask another question until the man answered the current question.

He decided to wait for the other one instead. He found a pile of magazines full of armors and ancient treasures and rumors about ancient relics. He grabbed one and read it. It says:

~ANCIENT ARMOR~
    To those Requip mages out there who is also a treasure hunter, we now give you the information of the said armor: The Desperados Emperador Armor. It is said to be located near the desert village. The armor grants you the ability to withstand heat in the deserts, and take control of sands. If you can find this, then good luck trying to evade all traps! There is also a pair of swords that also lets you cut through the ground!

"I am totally getting this armor." He said to himself, flipping through pages and looking at the armors. He got a paper cut somehow, but he didn't mind. He took out band aids and used it. He went through the list of the prices on the different armors for sale on the magazine. Apart from that, he also wants to make his parents proud by looking for an ancient armor to uphold the family name. Meanwhile, he stared through the window to look for someone, whether the mage is coming or the mage is already in town. He took out his binoculars to look for the other mage, but all he sees are monsters and some sand whales. He would not dare go through the desert all alone to look for the other mage.

The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Verge_caller_s_signature_by_docoverbuild-d5zms4g
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 3rd April 2013, 4:56 pm

Neko had waited for a bit. He stood around not talking to the other mage. He wasn't aware that someone els had taken the job. Neko just tapped his foot waiting and wandering around. Then the other mage asked him what his name was. My name is Neko Silver. Im the Night mage of fairy tail and you are? As much as neko wanted to wait and ponder on about who he was and who this strong character was he began to pace the room. Counting and breathing in a rhythm. Neko had no idea why he was being bugged and freaking out so much. Something just didn't feel right in his stomach. Neko popped his knuckles. Then he sat down in the center of the floor and started to meditate. Neko only did this when he was a bit scared. A fight silver aura formed around Neko as he meditated. Neko was thinking back to a time when he was training with Nyx. * FLASH BACK*

Come my little neko. today you will learn how to feel the power of other's. You will be allowed to tell the amount of power a mage has. Though you may not feel what there poower is you will know if they are stronger or not. Nyx's voice was carried to neko's dreams as if she where in them. Suddenly Neko shot up out of his bed to see Nyx standing above him. Her long silky black hair and a gown black as the night sky speckled with silver to look as though her dress had been made from the night sky. Young neko smiled up at her and hugged her. Yes of course. Neko got up and walked to a room that he normally trained in. There was a hooded figure and neko started to freak out by breathing rapidly and he tried to turn and leave the room when Nyx stood in the door way to stop him. She gently put her hand's on his shoulder and looked him in the eye. My child do not run. Fear of his power is good. This show's you have a weakness. Come sit... Meditate and feel his power allow your self to feel where he is. Neko took a deep breath sat down and began to let himself feel the amount of power he had. His power show'ed one of a light. One that was of a god. Neko felt the power move tward's him and he opened his eye's to see.....

Neko jolted back into reality. He now knew why he was so nervous. He only got like this when he felt someone with a strong power. Neko allowed himself to feel the presence out side. Neko stood up and looked at the door. I believe our last team mate has arrived. But I do believe that this member of our team has great power so be careful not to piss him or her off. It would not turn out to well. Neko let the silver aura fade away and everything bad to normal. Neko shook himself to make sure thing's where back in place and that nothing was wrong with him. Neko checked out all clear so he stretched as he waited for the other team mate enter the door.

Last edited by SilverRose on 3rd April 2013, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 3rd April 2013, 6:34 pm

Hello guys, sorry for intruding in this post, but I'm here to tell you that since you guys applied before the mission update, I will be fair to you guys and allow this mission even if you have members below rank, since Omega was the one who both approved your mission and updated it. So don't worry and just do your best! Good luck!

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 4th April 2013, 12:15 am

(OOC:Hi guys, since were about to head off I would just like to remind you guys that were on a B rank mission so you cant take out normal and strong monsters that easily, the missions doesnt have a require number of monster kill so dont go crazy on the monster dice)

The door creaked open, who knew that the door was unlock. Alleria stepped into the store and was greeted by the sight of the merchant and two other guys. One had silver hair and a cryptic look on his face while the other had black hair, he wasn't sure what to make out of them both, she was not keen on reading people. She walked on over to the merchant who merrily shook her hard. "Welcome miss! I hope your journey was not that unpleasant." The merchant must have noticed the stuff that had clung to her hair that she failed to comb out. "It's ok, im used to traveling under extreme weather conditions." Then she turned her gaze to the other mages in the room and asked in a soft voice, as if almost a whisper "Uhm, so are these the other guys that had applied for the mission?" The man said in a happy voice "Yes, yes they are. I dont believe they had told me their names yet." The mans lips curled into a frown. Then as if a bright idea came to his mind, his lips turned right back to a u shape as he said "Why not introduce yourselves, Its always good to make new friends." Beads of sweat formed on her forehead,she had decided then and there that their client is weird, crazy even, probably one of those goody two shoes who like making friends out of random people. Well, she had to work with them so she had no other choice. With a smile on her face she spoke " Hello guys, I am Arya Stormborne. Nice to meet you. Hope we have lots of fun on this mission." Alleria felt a little disgusted with herself, that was a bit of a stretch. "I hope they dont get clingy or something. I shouldn't have sounded so friendly back then." she thought as if regretting her actions.

A light nudge on her back reminded her that she was not alone. The small sprite which was lurking behind her tugged at her cape. She turned around and said "Yeah, what do you want?" The sprite was all red when beckoned her to come a little closer. "Master, aren't you going to introduce me ?" She rolled her eyes at her "Fine, but you introduce yourself. She turned back to them again and said "Oh and my familiar here wants to introduce herself too." She took a side step to reveal the tiny child like sprite "Ok knock yourself out." The black sprite bowed before introducing "Hello everyone I am Aya. I am master A...Arya's loyal pet." That was close, she almost said her real name. "Now that were done, I believe its the gents turn to introduce themselves." she said as she turned her attention to the two other mages in the room.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 4th April 2013, 1:07 am

Verge was done reading the magazine when he heard the door open and close. The figure he saw had long, green hair. "Welcome miss! I hope your journey was not that unpleasant." the merchant said to the last mage to arrive. Verge was looking at the green hair... it seems familiar to him. It reminded him of his comrade in search for the Thunderclap Emperor, who died in an unfortunate ambush. Meanwhile, there was a conversation that Verge didn't hear, because he was having a flashback for awhile. "Hm? Oh hi there. Pleased to meet you. My name is Verge Caller." he introduced himself, and pretended to have known their names, except for the silver haired man. "You are standing in front of the son of the legendary treasure hunters. I am part of the Caller family." he boasted about himself for a little while. After that, he got a sudden flashback from the past.

-FLASHBACK-
    Verge was 14 years old then, and he was treasure hunting and finding the lost treasure of the Lightning God. His comrade, Chevie Banquet, was also a Requip Mage, famous for her 'the Botanist'. Verge climbs on the stairs of the ruins of the defeated Lightning Emperor's Castle. Chevie was ahead of Verge, and is on lookout for traps. Chevie was an expert trap nullifyer, with her second magic as Nullify Trap. They reached the tomb of the Lightning Emperor. Chevie's green hair luminates in the dark with the presence of light. They walked to the sarcophagus of the Lightning Emperor, and opened it. A strange aura was sensed. "I can sense something despicable..." she notified Verge. Meanwhile, the helmet's inside glowed and floated in mid-air, facing Verge. "Verge, what is that?" She asked Verge with suspicion. "Verge... you have been chosen to wield my armor, the armor of lightning." Verge stared at the helmet for awhile while listening, and he slowly approached the helmet. "You are granted of my power, the power of lightning. I don't want you to abuse it for your own will, as I have suffered the consequences of being evil... now go and leave." The armor turned to dust, and a ghastly armor approached Verge, and entered him. Verge was knocked back, and felt different. "Verge, are you alright?" she asked. "I'm okay, Chevie. But I was entrusted the power of the Lightning Emperor..." he said. Chevie was shocked. Was he really the chosen one on the scripts of the Thunderclap Emperor? She shook her head for awhile to think. But the ruins was gonna collapse. They left, but Chevie forgot to nullify the pitfall. She fell to her misery, except for Verge. "Chevie! NO!!!" Verge cried, and out of his rage, he requipped to the Thunderclap Emperor, and created a whirlwind of lightning that destroyed all the falling debris. After, he became unconscious, only finding out that he woke up in his bedroom, and knew that Chevie was dead. And now, Verge came back to the present.
    -FINISHED FLASHBACK-

Verge can't help but wonder if the green haired woman was Chevie... but he didn't make it noticable, and stared at her for awhile, then stared outside the window.

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 5th April 2013, 9:35 pm

Neko watched as the presence he felt out side walk in. She talked with the employer. Then after she spoke with him she turned to him and the other mage with a smile. Hello guys, I am Arya Stormborne. Nice to meet you. Hope we have lots of fun on this mission." She seemed to be nice so Neko shrugged it off and stood up. Im Neko Silver.Im Fairy Tail's Night mage nice to meet you both. Neko smiled at them both. He was a bit curious about both seeing as he wasnt aware that ether of them where on the mission. He thought he was going to be going on it alone but he didn't mind. After all the was a B-Rank mission. It was going to be really tough on this mission so he didn't mind the help. Neko was about to shake hand's with the mage's when someone appeared in front of him. Hello everyone I am Aya. I am master A...Arya's loyal pet. Neko smiled at her. Neko was happy that there where so many people on the mission. The more people there are the better chance they have of finishing the mission with a good success rate. Neko wanted to get this mission finished well. After all if he completed this mission he would be one step closer to B-Rank and one more step closer to B-Rank mean's he was getting stronger. Neko liked the idea. So when do we leave? Im sure the faster that we get this job done the better. After all we wouldnt wanna keep this poor merchant away form his thing's for to long now would we? Neko was just trying to get out of the room. The power flowing off Arya was quite powerful and it made him quite nervous. He had no idea what her power was or what it could do. Neko was pretty confident in his power but just by the size of her power that he was no where near here level. That was both good and bad. Good because that ment that the mission was going to be a breeze. Bad because if he made one wrong move or said one wrong thing she was probably going to kill him for it. Just the thought of it sent shiver's down Neko's back. Neko wasn't sure how the mission was going to turn out for him but he hoped for the best. Neko pulled his long hair back put it up and gripped his sword on his back. He was ready to go. Now all he had to do was wait for the other two mage's and then he could be on his way.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 6th April 2013, 12:18 am

The two mages introduced themselves as Verge Caller and Neko Silver. She really didnt care about their names and family background, but she had to put on a facade that she cared. With a fake smile on her face she said "Pleased to meet your acquaintance." After the brief introduction, the client walked over to a nearby chair and sat down, he crossed his legs and clasped his hands together, and in a calm yet serious voice began to speak.

"Now that you all got to know each other, maybe its time I give you the full description of your mission. I shall start by recalling the past events that lead to that day. Sandstorms have been appearing frequently, revealing lost treasure amongst the valleys and dunes, attracting treasure hunters of all sorts. One of the many aspiring treasure seekers was yours truly. One day while walking through the Forgotten Desert with my small team of treasure hunters, we found something buried amongst the ruins. A boon of golden trinkets and precious gems and stones. However, our joy was short lived for minutes later a sandstorm appeared out of nowhere and enveloped me and my crew. A monster Attack! My whole team was slaughtered, while I managed to escape. I spent days in the desert, lost, until finally I came across other travelers and hitched a ride to the nearest village. Once in the village, the they rushed me to the hospital where a stinger was found embedded into my spine." The man paused to take out something from his pocket. It was the stinger.

The man continued with his narration "They say that this was from a scorpion, but from the size of it you can tell that its not an ordinary scorpion. It was alos a miracle that Im still alive considering that this was lodged into my spine. The attendants in the hospital treated my wounds and gave me the antidote for the poison. Yet they didn't believe me when I said that it was not a random attack. Those monsters were definitely guarding that precious horde. They just dismissed my stories as the after effects of the poison and the heat spell. But im a hundred percent sure, there were plenty of treasure in that place."

Alleria was almost salivating when the man finished his story. She was brought out of her daydream when the merchant spoke one more time."We will take 5 minutes to gear and stock up. The desert can be a perilous place if not fully prepared." "Its ok, im all stocked up already. Ill just wait for the other guys to load up or something." she said with a huge grin on her face. She always had Nekoshiki so there was no problem of her running out of water.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 7th April 2013, 3:18 am

Sitting on the chair while listening, Verge still remembered his past, and couldn't let go of it. He wanted to ask her, but he doesn't want to do it. "We will take 5 minutes to gear and stock up. The desert can be a perilous place if not fully prepared." the merchant said. But Verge didn't pay attention to the story. "Its ok, im all stocked up already. Ill just wait for the other guys to load up or something." Alleria said with a huge grin. Meanwhile, after the merchant announced the specific time for preperation, Verge opened his 'Requip' menu, and took a look at all the gears needed. "I am prepared for the mission as well. I am set and ready to go." he said. Verge set aside the magazine, and stood up to take a view at the desert. Suddenly, he can hear a faint voice...

"Verge... you need to find me, the Desperados Emperador." the voice said. Verge looked away from the window and faced at random directions. He faced the window again to see if it was him or was he suddenly hearing voices. As he faced and seen the desert, he can see a metal armor with a scarf, with no one wearing it. He rubbed his eyes. Maybe it was just a hallucination. "Guys, did you hear that?" he asked the others. But apparently, the others don't seem to hear a thing. But he never minded it. "Verge... Verge...You have been chosen to wield the Desperados Emperador, but you can't simply have it. First, you must take the test." 'What test?' he said through his mind so that he wouldn't get the attention of others and think that he is talking to himself. "The armor is all about courage to go through the sand, without the help of the other emperors. If you want to acquire this, you must find me without even using either the Thunderclap or the Force emperors." the voice said. Verge rolled his eyes. The faint voice chuckled, and the sound grew quieter and quieter until it became silent.

On Verge's mind:
    'This is gonna be tough. The test seems easy, yet I might encounter formidable beasts in the desert. If I call for help with the Thunderclap, I will fail. I must endure using my Quelling Blade and my Shadowbane. The test is about not relying on any armors on harsh environments. I must endure no matter what. Sheesh. the Desperados Emperador is so twisted...' he thought to himself. Again, he checks the 'Requip' menu to see if everything is alright. But something is wrong... the Thunderclap Emperor is locked by the Desperados Emperados. "Sheesh, he sure want me to acquire him... this is a perfect plan to avoid committing mistakes..." he murmured to himself.

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 9th April 2013, 9:54 pm

Neko sat and watched as the man sat n his chair telling the story of he and his team went into the desert. Neko was quite interested in the story. It seemed for one there was a lot of treasure involved. Normally Neko wasnt to interested in thing's like that but recently he had run into money trouble's. He needed more jewel's to buy a weapon that he had his eye on for quite sometime. Neko was also very interested to find out about the giant scorpion. Neko laughed when he said that no one believed him. Neko knew that they wernt very smart people then. Scorpion's where smarter then everyone gave them credit for. They would never work alone. Always together. When they found something the wanted they would stop at nothing to get it and then once they had it they would do everything they could to protect it. He finished his story and the woman going with them stood up. "Its ok, im all stocked up already. Ill just wait for the other guys to load up or something." Neko was fixing to stand up and say he was ready to go when the other mage cut in. "I am prepared for the mission as well. I am set and ready to go." Neko was quite irritated by him. Neko was clearly going to speak. Then he just had to go and jump in and start talking when Neko was about to talk. Neko scowled. Neko again was getting ready to say something when the mage jumped up again and looked tward the desert and said something. "Guys, did you hear that?" Neko looked at him funny. No one said a thing but him. Neko was staring to get irritated with the guy. He seemed to like attention. Neko tried his best to shrug it off and not kill him. Neko got very irritated when he was ether ignored or interrupted. Before neko could be interrupted again he ripped his sword from his back with a grin. I've got my sword and my water Im good. Where do we start? Neko had a bit of a flare in his eye's. Oh and as far as the giant scorpion's go I can handle a good amount of them. Im very .... skilled with handling scorpion's.Neko wasn't sure what the other two could do or what there magic was but he didn't care. He knew his magic didn't help him against them but he knew a lot about scorpion's. He would just have to make sure that he didn't get stung by the stinger and he was all good. Neko put his sword on his back with a smirk. He was ready to go now all he was waiting on where the other's.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 10th April 2013, 1:30 am

It seems everyone was ready. She turned to the merchant and said "It seems were good to go. If it is ok with you, we'll be heading out now. Its already late in the morning and if we stall here a bit longer then the sun might set on us on our journey. And im really not fond of traveling in the dark." Just as she was about to turn around the man spoke up "Sure, just let me get my duffel bag, cant leave empty handed." Alleria was confused by his statement. "Excuse me?" she asked the man. "Yes dear?" the merchant retorted. "I am just a bit confused, you said your going to get your duffel bag. Are you by chance tagging along on this mission?" "Oh that, yes I am. I wanna see those critters eviscerated, its the only way I'll be able to sleep soundly at night." The tone was serious but still Alleria could not believe her ears, he really did want to tag along.

"But sir, it was not mentioned in the flier. It was suppose to be just a recovery mission." Alleria was a bit frustrated now but she clung on to the last shred of restrain she had to keep herself from shouting. "Oh right, last minute change. And I do believe with three capable mages by my side there would be no problem with me tagging along, unless your saying your team is not sufficient enough." The thought of adding in more members and dividing their loot with more people was unacceptable. "No we are, im sure my two new buddies here are capable of killing monsters and defending you from attacks." "Yeah right, I barely even know these people. I don't know their magic and the extent of their capabilities. I might even end up babysitting them as well." Alleria thought while the merchant rummaged around looking for his bag.

After a few seconds, the merchant returned with his little black bag and tapped her on the shoulder. "Ok, im all set too. Off to the deserts!" and with that he marched on out of the store. She turned to her pet Aya and said "I want you to listen and listen good. I want you to stay close to that man ok? Protect him from danger at all times. If necessary, use force just to get him out of harms way. Ok?" The little sprite nodded vehemently. Then Aya raced after the loony merchant,her hands stretched out like she was flying or something. A faint weee can be heard as she followed merchant and circling around him like she was playing with him. The man played along, he probably thought that it was going to be a fun filled ride. Alleria planted a her palm on her face and thought "What have I gotten myself into?" and with that she followed after Aya and the merchant.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 10th April 2013, 2:39 am

Everyone was ready, but one of the three complained as Verge was interrupting the silver haired mage from speaking. Verge didn't hear the other's names, so he thought that maybe the Desperados Emperador knows. Via telepathy, he spoke to him. 'Erm... Can I ask you something?' 'Yes. Yes you may.' the voice replied. Verge faced the desert, and saw an invisible ghost, wearing the armor, which appears that it isn't a metal armor. 'What are the names of the mages again? I wasn't able to pay attention.' He asked. 'Hm... The silver haired man over there is named Neko Silver. The green haired woman is known as Alleria, and the her 'pet' is named as Aya.' 'Thank you' 'Don't mention it.' the voice chuckles, and momentarily, the voice diminished as well as the ghost.

"It seems were good to go. If it is ok with you, we'll be heading out now. Its already late in the morning and if we stall here a bit longer then the sun might set on us on our journey. And im really not fond of traveling in the dark." Just as she was about to turn around the man spoke up "Sure, just let me get my duffel bag, cant leave empty handed." Verge was suddenly astonished on the turn of events. He wanted to ask why he was going to do that, but Alleria was alreadys speaking. "Excuse me?" Alleria asked the man. "Yes dear?" the merchant retorted. "I am just a bit confused, you said your going to get your duffel bag. Are you by chance tagging along on this mission?" "Oh that, yes I am. I wanna see those critters eviscerated, its the only way I'll be able to sleep soundly at night." Verge thought to himself. 'Man, why does it have to turn up like this. Oh well. A mission is a mission, even if there is a last minute change.' Verge gave out a large sigh. But before he even knew it, his eyes started to irritate. Maybe it's because of the sand? Verge took out his eye dropper and used it for his eyes, and it felt well.

Verge went outside. The sun was almost setting, and he wanted to make the mission end early. After a few seconds, the merchant returned with his little black bag and tapped her on the shoulder. "Ok, im all set too. Off to the deserts!" Verge heard him, and faced the direction of the voice. For some reason, the merchant was astonished. "Wha... How long have you been here?" the merchant asked in astonishment "Oh? I thought you saw me walk outside the store. Anyways, I was just here recently." Again, Verge checked his 'Requip Menu' to see if something is lost. There's a tendency that there is a glitch or a missing item. Everything was still there, and exit the 'Requip Menu'. He saw Aya flying around in circles above the merchant. Verge wondered. 'What is Aya doing?' he thought. After a few minutes later, they finally got out of town and began their mission. By the time they reached a group of cacti, 2 monsters popped out of nowhere.

Last edited by Verge Caller on 14th April 2013, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 10th April 2013, 2:39 am

The member 'Verge Caller' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] WeakMonster The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] NormalMonster
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 27th April 2013, 12:13 pm

Neko walked outside and waited for the other's. He needed to get a breath of fresh air. He was feeling a little odd. Something about the woman's power just was a bit off. Neko turned to the desert and saw the sun was setting soon it would be night time. Haha just in time. This mission will be a quick one. Neko had a wicked grin as his eye's flashed violet. The night was his relm. As a night mage his power would now increases greatly. "Ok, im all set too. Off to the deserts!" They all started to walk in a group through the town. The town was quite busy for a desert town amd for it getting closer to night time. If fact the town became more active it looked like. When he walked through earlier he barley saw anyone. Neko shrugged it off. More then likely because it was cooler then than during mid day. They finally walked to the edge and the sun was almost completely gone. They had walk by a group of cacti when Neko herd sand shift and a slither. Neko was soon staring face to face with a basilisk and a scorpion. The guy who issued the mission seemed to shiver.T-there.... they are... G-get them!! His voice was shaky and he looked scared. Neko glared at him. Dont order us around. We can handle this. Neko had turned around to yell as him then the stinger from the scorpion's tail struck the sand next to him. Neko whipped his head around just in time to see the serpent coil up. Neko drew his sword as it lunged at him and blocked the attack. He threw the snake back and smirked. Huh I didn't know that scorpion pack's let worm's into there group. Neko raised his sword to the sky and watched as a silver light covered the blade. Neko lunged at the scorpion. The basilisk had other plan's. The snaked lunged at neko agian. Neko blocked the snake with his sword and this time slashed the top of the snake's head. The snake howled in pain but neko didnt's waist time. He continued his attack on the scorpion. Neko raised his sword and aimed for the stinger. Night Breath. With a quick swing of his sword a slash of silver energy flew from the sword to the stinger. It left a a cut. *Damn....* Neko thought to him self. He lunged at the scorpion again. He slashed the cut he already made and the stinger feel from the body. The scorpion hissed in rage. Neko returned to his place next to the group. Come on guy's. A little help would be nice right about now...... I dont wanna do all of the work. Neko looked at the other's to await and see that the would do. He took care of the scorpion's stinger but it still had it's claw. Plus the snake seemed to be a lot stronger then the scorpion. After all the cut from his sword didn't look like it did much to the snake. Plus Neko didn't want to use up his magic on these just in case small thing's. If something bigger showed up he wanted to fight them not sit around and watch.

Last edited by SilverRose on 27th April 2013, 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th April 2013, 12:13 pm

The member 'SilverRose' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Miss The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Block The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Block The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Miss The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 6th May 2013, 12:44 am

They weren't very far the city's gates when they got ambushed. It was a scorpion and a basilisk hiding within the sand probably waiting for an easy meal. She gave them credit, hunting so close to town with the off chance of them being discovered by the towns militia. "T-there.... they are... G-get them!! " commanded their scared client. He must have been horrified facing one of this desert nightmares. "Fine,I guess its time to work." she thought. But before she could even react, one of her team mates sprang into action, drawing his sword and bathing it with a mysterious silvery light, he battled with the desert scorpion. "Nice, I guess he can fend off for himself. Oh right speaking of which." She turned her gaze towards the whimpering clientele. Not good, it seems the basilisk have a thing for the fat and wimpy. It was making its way towards their client, and in a flash it was towering above him ready to deliver its killer blow. The snake's head descended towards the helpless man, well apparently not too helpless, for it appeared that the arched head stopped midway as if was frozen by a mysterious force. "Not on my watch! Master ordered me to watch mr. fatty so Aya is going to do as she is told so master will reward me with a cookie." came the tiny voice. Alleria rolled her eyes, she forgot, she did promise to give her a treat every time she does what she's told correctly. "Master, what now?" the sprite asked its owner. "Just toss it over here or something." was her answer. The immobilized snake soon found itself being lifted off the sands and with a great shove, was tossed towards the dark mages path.

As soon as Aya removed her grasp on the monster, it began to squirm and flail frantically. It was probably pissed at what happened earlier, so it decided to take out its rage towards the person it was hurled at. With mouth wide open and fangs bared out, it was ready to devours the tasty looking morsel of a mage. "You think you can eat me that easily? Well think again." There was a flash for bright light and suddenly a red glowing sword appeared on the girl's hand, and it was aimed right at the serpents head. There was crashing sound as teeth and sword collided. The serpent managed to avert being decapitated by clenching it teeth around the sword. This was one tough cookie. "I guess its true that a Basilisk's tooth is as tough as any fine crafted sword. So the other rumor about its scales being just as tough should also be true." She drew her sword from the monsters grasp and tested that theory. She briefly stored enough momentum, tensing her arms muscle, and with one fluid motion, tried to delivered a killing blow towards the desert serpents neck.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th May 2013, 12:44 am

The member 'Alleria' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Block
    Emperor Verge Caller
    Emperor Verge Caller

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emperor Verge Caller 6th May 2013, 1:02 am

Verge was shocked to see a scorpion and a snake attacking them. He went to the merchant to protect him. He unsheathed his sword and started defending the merchant, and Neko was swift enough to kill them. However, Verge can sense evil around him... he predicts that monsters will start to swarm the desert at night. 'This isn't good' he thought to himself. His eye was fixed on the desert, ready to slay the attackers. His hand held on to his blades, and his blade shine below the moon. He started getting nervous, for this was his first mission around powerful mages. 'I can feel more enemies coming...' he said to himself. His foot was buried beneath the sand. "Guys." he alerted his team mates "More will be coming soon. I predict by about 3-4 of them will start attacking us. I suggest we move swiftly, for the desert will be swarmed with scorpions and such at night." He closed his eyes, and focused on the monsters approaching...

As he opened his eyes, his spirit was sent to another dimension. He was floating, and clouds are around him. Later, a man in a cowboy outfit appeared before him. "Greetings, Verge." he greeted. "Where am I? Am I dead?" In an instant, the man slapped Verge. "Idiot. The fight haven't started yet." "Oh... sorry." He apologized. "So you wish to know what's coming, am I right? He asked, and he seems to know everything going on in he desert. "Yes, of course. But how did you know?" "I observe." he replied. But another question struck Verge's mind. "Wait... who are you, to be exact?" He ask with suspicion, and when he asked that question, the man looked away to observe the desert. "My name is Juan. I am a gambler, and I am the Card Stack Emperor. I chose you to wield my armor. That is, if you can find me." He told something about himself. "Come here and observe." Verge did what Juan asked him to do, and observed it. He can see the desert, at night, and he can see him and his team mates, as well as the caravan. He looked through the desert like he was a god. Then, he can see 3 monsters coming in their way. In just a blink of an eye, he was back to himself.

As he opened his eyes, everything was still intact. It was like time didn't pass by shortly. It was a weird feeling, because he was floating, but he wants that to stay forever. It was like he was in outer space, but with oxygen, and with clouds. Then, something hit him. The thing he saw, he wanted to tell them, but something stopped him from telling them. They should set up a camp on a safe spot. He wanted to suggest the idea. It's good to see that the basilisk and the scorpion were slain. "I suggest we find a safe place to sleep so we can resume our search tomorrow. The desert isn't safe at night." he suggested. Then, 3 monsters appeared, as Verge had said. It appears to be...

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th May 2013, 1:02 am

The member 'Verge Caller' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] NormalMonster The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] NormalMonster The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] NormalMonster
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 14th June 2013, 8:25 am

NIGHT & DAY, MY TOOLS
    I never was a boy with a wicked mind, but everything looks better when the sun goes down, I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night. Eyes, your eyes, I can see in your eyes, your eyes. You are the night, while I am your day.

tagged,
    you there !
    words,
    ####

in character,

Neko watched the last of them get slayed. Neko smirked at the dead body's and continued on. Neko looked up and into the distance and saw a bunch of broken carts and boxes and  mounds of something else black. But it was so far of and even with his eye sight he couldn't see what it was. 

Hey guy's I see something. I looks like it might be the stuff. I can see a bunch of broken crates and's wagons and other thing's.. Do you think that this is his stuff? It looks like it could be it!

Neko was excited! This ment that the mission would be over soon. It also ment that there where a bunch of monster's waiting to be fought. Neko popped his knuckles when one of his team mates seem to get nervous.

"I suggest we find a safe place to sleep so we can resume our search tomorrow. The desert isn't safe at night

Neko laughed at the poor little mage. Anywhere not safe at night??? With the night mage him self?Neko wasn't sure weather he should be offended or not. Neko shrugged it off and stared at him. 

Dont.. Dont ever tell my anywhere is not safe at night. This is my domain now and nothing will stop me from finishing this mission tonight! I see our destination up there let's go! 

Neko didn't notice the three basilisks creeping up until it was already to late. One basilisk bit his shoulder then another bit his left side. Neko's head snapped back upon there impact and caused him to fall. The fall to his luck shook off  the two snakes that had attacked him. Neko groaned in pain then turned to stare at the three snakes. His eye's where filled rage as they all slithered closer and closer to there group.

You three... really.. picked the wrong fight. Night's Aura!

A faint silver aura covered the group like a faint mountain mist. The mist started to heal Neko's bite wound's. Luckily they wernt to deep or bad so his spell almost completely healed him. Neko laughed with his head cocked slightly to the left. He popped his knuckles as black and silver flames erupted from them. 

You see these flames?? There quite hot.... how about you choke on them!!    

Neko leaped at one and swung but it was quick and moved. Neko attempted to swing at the small one but it moved to quickly as well. Neko turned to the biggest one and grinned.

Alright boy's it's time to quit playing. Time to show you why you shouldn't mess with a Cat. Dont you know what cat's do to little snakes???

Neko leaped up on the snake. The snake started to squirm and wiggled but neko brought down his fist into the snakes neck just behind the head. The snake dropped instantly. The snake hissed at neko again. Neko had been quite annoyed by the hissing and the biting so he landed three more hit's on the head then the raised the snake up and watched it squirm. Neko giggled.

Worm's shouldnt play in a kitty's term. Dont you know that's how they die???

Neko ripped the head from the lower half of the body. With a squirting gush of blood that sprayed on neko the limp body dropped to the floor. He slowly turned to the other two.

Who's next?

notes,

lyrics from the pretty reckless's make me wanna die.

template by DARKEE of BTN.

Last edited by SilverRose on 14th June 2013, 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th June 2013, 8:25 am

The member 'SilverRose' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Block Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] FailedBlock The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] FailedBlock The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Block

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Miss The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Miss The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Attack
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 20th June 2013, 10:02 am

Canceling Mission

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 20th June 2013, 10:06 am

SilverRose wrote:Canceling Mission ~ Canceled 

× Bio
    × Magic

The Desert [Mission][Private/Verge Caller/Alleria/SilverRose] Rose

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:52 pm