Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members)

Serene
    Serene

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force-Field Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) Empty A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members)

Post by Serene 28th March 2013, 4:51 pm

"TAKE ME DOWN LIKE I'M A DOMINO"
    "EVERY SECOND IS A HIGHLIGHT"
    The echoing sounds of footfalls could be heard down the main avenue of the town of Magnolia as a girl with wavy black hair and deep blue eyes made her way towards the coast of the town. As she passed by some of the people that happened to be awake at this hour, two store clerks who were closing up their shop for the day watched the girl as she walked by. Both were male, so they watched the girl closely as she past them.

"Dude, she was hot!", one of the clerks said as he nudged his co-worker's shoulder. The other guy nodded but gave the man next to him a offset look. "Yeah...she was. But, look. She's heading towards Fairy Tail. Chicks from that guild are scary as hell...", the second clerk said. The first clerk made a noise in agreement then said, "Yeah, but, she seemed nice", then turned to lock the door to his shop. The second clerk did nothing but chuckle. "Yeah, she might have been. But there's one thing you need to learn about women, my friend. They are just like the weather. There will always be a storm waiting to happen", he said then disappeared with his friend into their shop. The entire time that the two had been talking, a breeze had been wafting gently through the air, in the black-haired girl's direction. She was smiling as she listened to their words. They didn't know how right they were.

This mysterious blue-eyed girl's name was Serene D'loro. She had been traveling for a couple days now, all the way from Era. There was something she had to do in Magnolia. Something she needed to be apart of. As the girl walked a little farther, she could tell that she was at the top of a hill, because there was a large incline leading down to the coast. As Serene kept walking forward, a massive building began to fill her eyes as the sound and scent of waves filled the girl's nose and ears.

"Fairy Tail...".

The girl whispered to herself as she looked over the huge guildhall. It was...fantastic. That was to say the least. It looked more like a fabled castle then a destructive haven to equally destructive mages, as some of the people in Era had described it. As a nervous lump was swallowed down by the girl, she began walking again, a little faster as her sneakers fell on the pavement.

Around six or seven minutes later, the black-haired girl had reached the arch of the guildhall that marked the entrance to the guild's grounds. The girl took a deep breath as she stepped through the threshold of Fairy Tail's main entrance and onto its grounds. A warm and inviting feeling filled the girl's senses as she did, making her stop for a moment. She blinked and looked at her arms and hands for a moment. What was this feeling? It was...warm, and friendly. It reminded her of home, strangely. Serene didn't want to leave, not at all. Was this magic, or was it something even better?

Serene quickly embraced the feeling and made her way towards the over-sized door to the building. The girl rested her hand on the wood for a moment, her fingers trailing along the soft yet seasoned timber and rested on the handle. Hopefully, in time, she would get used to this. She would call this place her home!

With a push of her arm, the door slowly pushed open, letting out the sounds of people into the night. Serene took a step into the guildhall and looked around at all the different looking people around her. This was...insane. She blinked her blue eyes for a moment and waited to be approached, still taken aback by the sheer size of this guild.
    TEMPLATE BY JOHN OF OTE & BTN

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) Empty Re: A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members)

Post by SilverRose 28th March 2013, 7:52 pm

Neko sat on the bar with a smile on his face and drink in his hand. He had been a slight bit drunk and was hitting on the bar tender. He didn't live far from the guild hall so he got to stay for the ' later' hours. Sadly the later hours is when fairy tail was the most alive. There where people fighting, cheering, and singing. Heh this is really one big family isnt it?? Man we arnt a normal family ether. Well I wouldn't have it any other way. Neko had started to mumble to himself because some of the other members had stole the bar tender. Suddenly the door's to the guild hall flew open and a girl with black curly hair. She had an odd look on her face. Neko looked to his left then to his right. Well I guess its up to me to go say Hi to the newbie. Neko jumped off the bar and made his way past the crowds of guild member's and to the black haired woman. You must be the new guild member. Nice to meet you. The names Neko Silver what about you. Neko has a hand in his silver hair and try's to laugh so that she's not to weirded out by the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) Empty Re: A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members)

Post by Serene 28th March 2013, 8:07 pm

Serene couldn't help ogling at the people around her. Some were partying, some were brawling, and others were simply just sitting around and having a good time. It all seemed to be in good spirits as well! Serene pushed some hair out of her eyes and let some blood run through her fingers, seeing as how she had been clutching onto her bag for dear life with a death grip.

Serene turned to her front when she realized that someone was coming towards her. She could tell by his slight staggering step that he was tipsy to say the least. Serene smiled just a little. Some welcome wagon, she thought to herself as she turned to him and smiled once more. As he spoke Serene nodded to him. "Yep! That's me! I'm Serene. It's nice to meet you!", she said with a closed-eye smile that made her wavy hair bounce with grace. Serene then looked around again. "Is...it always like this here?", she asked, looking back at Neko.

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 28th March 2013, 8:16 pm

Neko smiled at her. What a pretty name you have!!! And sadly no. This is one of our good day's. Normally it's a lot crazyier!! Neko smiled and looked around and couldnt find Leo. Listen Im not sure where the guild master is so I guess I could give u the tour if you'd like. I know im not the best guy for the job and plus a may or may not have had a drink or to but still I wouldnt want you gettin lost or wondering somewhere your not supose to be so what do ya say?? Want me to give yea the tour? Neko tensed a bit then relaxed when he turned to see the rest of the guild... 'I have a feeling shes not got me to worry about' he thought to himself.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 29th March 2013, 7:49 am

It's...a lot crazier? Oh boy. Serene couldn't imagine this place much crazier then it already was. She hoped that no one got seriously hurt in this place. She was just about to answer Neko when all of a sudden, she heard someone call out: "Table coming your way! Watch out!!". Serene turned to her right, just in time to see a large and circular wooden table come flying towards her.

Serene gasped and threw her hands up in front of her. Just as she did, a translucent magic circle appeared in her hands. Wall!", she called out. A second later, a thick forcefield wall grew in front of her. The table sailed right into the field and bounced off harmlessly back into the rambunctious crowd. Serene sighed in relief as she lowered her hands, the field disappearing as well.

I-I'd like that tour now", she said to Neko.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th March 2013, 8:30 pm

Heero stood up on the 2nd floor, looking down from the balcony with his arms crossed. Fur hod from his aviator jacket down and on his shoulders. He saw someone new come in, it was pure chaos down below as usual.

He wondered how long she'd last before she turned around and found the door. Heero looked to her left; seeing the table being wound up in her direction as Neko approached to greet her.

The table flew as the young brunette threw up both her hands, a clear magic circle spun as an invisible Field caused the table to fling back towards the bunch of wizards who'd thrown it.

Heero flecked his eyes to the left and watched it crash into a thousand wood splinters onto the guys, sending them crawling back to their feet. Heero laughed up on the 2nd Floor, arms still crossed with a charming smirk on his face. Maybe this new girl would be alright after all. He could see some of the men drooling over her, as a Sorce Model he was used to those of her sex drooling all over him, so he sympathized with her.

He kept his teal eyes on her, deciding not too go down, and merely keep watch on her for now. His skull tee and aviator jacket, signature outfit would be made out above easily by anyone that knew him. The Lightning Dragon Slayer looked on; somewhat interested.

× Bio
    × Magic

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) Rose

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 29th March 2013, 9:47 pm

Serene was awaiting Neko's answer but she suddenly felt like...like she was being watched. Of course, if some woman walked in with a catsuit like her's and a body like her's, people were bound to look..however. That doesn't mean that she gave them permission to. Serene's eyes darted back and forth as she tried to center out on the source of the feeling. Her blue eyes followed the layout of the building. Around a few corners, over a few tables... Nothing. Her eyes scaled the stairs but then rested on a lone figure standing by himself on the second floor of the guildhall. Serene's eyebrow raised at him. She raised her hand towards him to wave, but she was jerked back as a overwhelming stench and arm wrapped around her.

A hiccup sounded off right in her ear, causing her to flinch. "H..Hey there baby! Come here often!?", a drunken barrel of a man said as he staggered at her. Serene gently grabbed one of his meaty fingers and tried to push him off of her, but he only grabbed her hand and held onto it. "Oh yeah! You wanna head to may place, baby?!", he said with a smirk on his face. Serene didn't want to hurt the poor guy's feelings...but...

"Sure, just let me grab my bag. Lead the way, big guy!", she said. The large man smiled ruefully and let her go, only to start walking forward with a proud and cocky grin on her face. A snap could be heard behind her before a translucent magic circle appeared in Serene's hand. Oblivious to the world, the large man didn't notice that he was trapped until he smacked right into the forcefield that Serene had placed him in. The girl leaned down and smiled at the man as he rubbed his forehead. "Maybe some other time?", she said with a smile on her face. After doing that, she turned back to the guy on the second floor.

With a friendly smile, she waved to him.

This guild was...fun.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 29th March 2013, 10:01 pm

Heero pursed his lips together; unimpressed by what he saw down below. They didn't even have the courtesy too stop fighting, brawling, and drinking to show such a girl any type of welcome. She just stood in the center of the chaos, he had to admit, her body sat in all the right places; but she was probably as dumb as a rock, he noticed Neko nearby her still.

Soon enough she was pulled into it; a moment before hand Heero could've swore she made eye contact with him. The Reyold shook his head as a guy pulled her into him, she lifted one of his fingers up off her body in an 'ewww' fashion, before being grabbed up again.

Heero watched to see how she would handle this situation. For a moment; he thought she'd go with him as she nodded and made an "OK" motion with her mouth. He almost began to laugh; he was foolish too think she was different. His first impression of her had been right. He had enough girl problems as it was; Ren, Mari, the nameless endless amounts of fans. She probably was no different than any girl.

He was pleasantly surprised when she shot up another magic barrier as the man walked and bounced around off of it with a smack, landing on his bottom.

Maybe he was wrong.

"Yoi! Heero, Heero Reyold! C'mon Mr. Famous this chic is...well look how hot she is! You're always all over TV and in the Magazines, why don'tcha take a crack atter'?!" a drunk nearer to the drop down from the 2nd Floor Balcony to the 1st Floor yelled up at Heero.

He looked back down towards him and gave him a sly smile but shook his head 'no'. In truth he wondered if the new girl would recognize him. The famous Lightning Dragon Slayer. He shook his head at the thought; he sometimes just wanted to get away from it all. He looked to from the 2nd Floor Neko with a smile and a nod as he noticed him standing near the new girl.

She then waved at him, as his eyebrows went up. His expression soon became unimpressed as he was definitely pulled towards her sexually, but he didn't even waste his effort nor time and merely nodded to her once, hands in his pocket, fur hoodie and blue hair looking back at her from above. He turned and left the balcony of the 2nd Floor, heading back behind him too the 2nd Floor bar, no longer visible to those down below.

"Could I have some Orange Juice and Vodka?" Heero ordered, sitting in the more plush lounge upstairs and thinking on the new girl. He wondered how she'd get along with Ren and Mari. The other two women that Heero had interest in, but was always detached from. He started to wonder if keeping distance from female Guild Members who liked him was the right route; after a moment of thought he decided he was right, and fraternizing was just bad.

He sipped his Orange Juice and Vodka on the 2nd Floor at the bar silently.

× Bio
    × Magic

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 30th March 2013, 6:45 pm

"Yoi! Heero, Heero Reyold! C'mon Mr. Famous this chic is...well look how hot she is! You're always all over TV and in the Magazines, why don'tcha take a crack atter'?!", Serene heard over the blustering chaos. Herro Reyold? Who was that? There was a "huge celebrity" in Fairy Tail? Curiosity kicked in as Serene looked back up to the second floor of the guildhall where the guy had been. She had met his eyes, so she knew that he saw her. He had nodded her way, which made Serene raise an eyebrow. Classic "cool guy" act.

Serene turned towards her cohorts, but they seemed completely immersed in other things. It seemed she was left to her own devices. She didn't mind. She wanted to take another look at this "celebrity".

Serene crouched on the ground for a moment as a small circular forcefield appeared under her. She motioned upwardly with her finger, and the field brought her up towards the second floor. She slipped effortlessly through the air before arriving at the railing of the second floor. She stepped off the floating field and onto the railing before stepping onto the floor. Serene snapped her fingers and the field disappeared while she pushed some hair from her eyes.

Looking around, she could easily tell that this portion of the guild was for the members that enjoyed a little alone time. There was a couple cuddling off at the far end of the hall, a man reading to himself, and another guy sleeping soundly. Serene's blue eyes fell upon the lone bartender and his only patron.

The so-called superstar.

Her curiosity taking over once more, the girl walked forward towards the bar. When she made it over there, she slipped gracefully onto the seat next to the guy. "You know, for someone so "famous", you seem pretty lonely. You okay? Oh, I'm Serene by the way", she said and ended with a small smile towards him.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th March 2013, 7:14 pm

As Heero sat sipping his orange juice and vodka out of a huge glass with a straw; he closed his eyes and tried to tune out all the noise below.

After what seemed like a few moments of holding the cold crisp glass in his hand at the bar, Heero heard someone speaking to him; a voice he wasn't too familiar with either. It was the girl from down below. He flecked his eyes up and down at her as she sat down, taking in her white top, and all of her features before looking away drearily.

As she spoke to him he looked down into his glass. He didn't really respond to anything she'd said he merely said.

"Yep..." his features, blue hair, and aviator jacket hoodie lowered onto his shoulders as he stared downwards into his drink. He was like this, so spacy and daydreamy whenever he wasn't being chipper, silly, or brawling. He was thinking so deeply about nonsense that he couldn't even bring himself too look back up; however he did when she said her name. "Ser-ene, Serene. OK...that's a nice name. I love it." he said in a tone that said he wasn't really there. "Sorry. I'm just trying to figure some things out." Heero looked up at her from his drink, his teal eyes meeting her own. However this didn't last long as he turned away again. "You're very beautiful huh?, I'm sure there's someone else here who'd lick the floor behind you as you walked if you wanted." he didn't tell her to go away but it was more of a 'young don't want too start up with me' statement.

He had an immediate habit of pushing away anything with a pretty face, slim waist, nice ass, and big boobs. It just happened; because he usually got fed up and annoyed with both himself being distracted and the fact that the woman / girl was distracting him. It usually worked that way in every situation. He was usually surrounded by hot females, at some photoshoot or on some beach, but he just wanted too find someone normal. However he'd given up on that long ago.

He waited for her too leave. If she did he'd continue drinking his orange juice alone at the bar; if she stayed, after awhile he'd look up to his left and say.

"Sorry." his voice would be soft and airy, and sincere; he'd shake his head at the end of the statement and then shrug a moment later; going back to sipping his orange juice through his straw.

× Bio
    × Magic

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 30th March 2013, 9:10 pm

Leonard was by the stairs in between the third and second floor. He flew a dagger to the guys making a ruckus, a ruckus than they normally do. The daggers all had the same message "Don't throw stuff: First and Final warning". Now Neko was kind enough to give another beautiful woman a tour. Leonard scratched the back of his head It's always been beautiful girls coming through that door lately. I wonder it that's healthy he thought to himself though he was happy for there is another Fairy. The tour somewhat ended when they got to the second floor, a place where Heero normally was he went down to them and he approached he said "Womanizing again, Heero? And you keeping on staying up here. Don't like the old crowd anymore?" he said happily. Indeed the second floor was for stronger people and who'd like a more luxurious setting. However allowed to everyone, not much was there. They all seem to enjoy the "Family's Hall" the name given to the first floor lobby. Leonard approached the girl with his hand extended out to her, a gesture of a handshake "Welcome sister, I'm Leo. I see you've already met one of our popular people around, Neko and Heero. What's your name?" he said.

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) 60684_s
    A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 30th March 2013, 11:10 pm

Serene listened on as Heero spoke. He seemed so..sad. As if he was longing for something, yet it was out of his reach. Poor guy. A small smile found it's way onto her lips as she heard him say she was beautiful. He didn't have to say that... But she enjoyed hearing it. It seemed like he was going to be Mr. Cynical for the entire time he spoke, so she turned around in the stool and grabbed her bag. When he apologized, she could swear that she felt his emotions seething into his words, but what could she possibly do for him? He was a huge star and she was one normal girl. She smiled softly as she looked at him with a sympathetic look in her eyes.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. Sorry for bothering you, though. I've never heard of you before, so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. You seem like a normal guy to me. But what do I know?", she said with a amused closed eye smile. The girl then turned away from him and waved as she began walking back towards the first floor.

She had taken about four steps before another voice stopped her. A man was approaching the two of them. He addressed Heero first, seemingly picking up upon the guy's feelings as she did. He then introduced himself as simply, Leo. Serene's eyes widened just a tad. Now this guy was someone she knew! He was the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail!

She took a look at his hand for a moment, pondering if she was worthy to shake it before she gently grabbed it and shook it. "I'm Serene! Serene D'loro!".

(Sorry if there are errors. It's 2 AM and I'm posting from my phone >>)

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 30th March 2013, 11:30 pm

From what Leonard can tell, the girl connected to Heero as he approached them. The girl seemed anxious to shake his hand. She must be thinking she's not worthy or something like that. "Hehe, don't worry. I'm no big shot like what you've heard. I know you've heard of me, otherwise you wouldn't act like that. Just treat me like you would your brothers and sisters here." he said cheerfully to ease her a little bit. Finally she grabbed on and shook his hand "I'm Serene! Serene D'loro!" she said. Leonard smile and bowed slightly with his eyes closed and then went back up. After they finished shaking hands, he said "Nice to meet you Serene, indeed a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he said cheerfully and laughing. Now his posture got a little slouched and rubbed the back of his head and continued to speak "Which is something I don't get really a lot of beautiful girls come in here recently.". Now he leaned a little closer to her and whispered something in her ear. "Hey um... don't get it the wrong way but can I see you in my office after the tour?" he said softly. And when he leaned back, he put his hands together, looking like how your hands would be after you clap "Well it's been nice to meet you Serene. We can get to know the rest of us once you're tour is finished." he said

A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 31st March 2013, 11:44 am

Her look for some reason caused Heero to look away almost immediately. His pride could move mountains. Did she think him weak? Unable to cope with his own emotions? It wasn't true. He just didn't run from his issues; he would sit and stew in them. Meditate on what was happening to him until he figured out a clear path ahead.

He listened to her words as she apologized. She was a sweetheart. Even when she didn't need too. He rolled his eyes and downed his orange juice.

"Hey Heero, what's bothering you, this is unlike you. Especially to treat a beautiful girl that way. One of your weaknesses has always been beautiful girls. Blush and tremble and hide in a corner. Classic Heero techniques around hot girls. Something is definitely wrong" the bartender on the 2nd Floor said as she went about cleaning glasses; even the one Heero'd just finished.

Leonard had come up on the 2nd Floor; and said a few words to Heero who didn't dare look directly at him. He merely nodded to him. He had grown more fond of the 2nd Floor recently. He was known as one of the best brawlers and street fighters around; the type to stand against 3 guys and keep fighting until they all gave up, and he still came down to pick a fight every now and again; but recently he could sense a storm coming.

Something that would change everything. He merely wanted to be prepared, and not carry on like he usually did. He decided to get up and follow Leonard back downstairs after a few moments.

As soon as Heero was visible coming down the steps; everyone seemed to get hush hush for a moment, but then continued on as projectiles continued to fling around through the air as tables continued to flip. Leonard threw knives at the walls near the groups being most rowdy. Tables stopped flipping and things stopped flying around; but folks were still loud and drinking.

Heero walked up behind Serene and Leonard just as Leonard said the last word of his sentence.

"I'll show her around." Heero volunteered. He'd purse his lips together a little and smile; slipping his hands into his pockets without even looking at Serene. "I'm almost positive she got the wrong impression of me up there..." Heero said to Leonard even though Serene was standing there. "If I ever bust out brawling or causing trouble she'll think I'm a different person." Heero imagined the shock of this, and almost laughed. "So.....let's go." he would say after a few more moments of silence; a bright and cheery goofy smile on his face as he rubbed his blue hair. More like his true attitude.

'Wooooooooooowww!' several female members swooned with hearts in their eyes as he rubbed his blue hair and cheesed; hearts all around them and in their eyes.

"See....I can't act normal." he reached out and grabbed Serene by the hand.

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' the female wizards of Fairy Tail screamed in horror and began to cry rivers of anime tears as Heero began to lead Serene around by the hand.

He took her too the job board. Took her to the swimming pool and guys bath and girls bath. He then walked her down too the Library, waving at the tons and tons of books stretching out before them at the entrance. He didn't dare go in, he merely kept leading her on.

He walked back through the Guild Hall, holding her hand although he'd by now forgotten he was.

He took her outside and gave her a tour of the building outside in the Spring Sunshine.

"Well...that was Fairy Tail...or at least all I know of it..." Heero put a hand on his chin, he'd long thought Leonard was keeping some kind of secret here. He'd heard that all Guild Masters kept some form of secret concerning Fairy Tail.

He then realized he was still holding her hand, he slowly unclasped it and slid it away. He'd been holding her hand for ten minutes; and everyone had probably seen them stroll with her body ass and hips switching right next to Heero while he was guiding her around.

He immediately turned read as a tomato on his cheeks and a large anime sweatdrop appeared on his head.

"Gomen'nasai! Gomen'nasai!!!" Heero backed off, flailing his hands in front of his face in his own defense, and then began to bow over and over again and anime speed. "I don't look at you like that! Or...I did once when you first got here! But---NO, not anymore! Not right now!"

He was definitely back too the normal Heero. One of his weaknesses began to show as he barely was able to speak at the moment. He could only hope she'd had a good time on the tour before Heero's freak out. It wasn't his fault she was beautiful. For such a playboy; he was absolutely horrible with women. Which is why most people who got too know him didn't consider him a playboy. Merely a very attractive guy who was terrible with the opposite sex.

× Bio
    × Magic

Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 31st March 2013, 8:35 pm

Serene was rather surprised as she saw Heero come down the stairs with her and her new guildmaster. The girl thought that he was glued to that bench and that drink was the only thing keeping him alive. When he then said he'd show her around, Serene stopped and turned to look at him. What was with the sudden change of heart? As he then went on to say something about her getting the wrong impression of him., one of her hands found it's way to her hip as she raised an eyebrow.

Following that up with a grin and a head scratch, Serene should have seen the follow up fan-girl swooning coming. She had to admit, he was handsome. She could give him that. When he grabbed her hand, Serene was astonished at the lightning quick speed of which he moved. Before she could even say a word, they were whizzing all around the massive guildhall that was the home of Fairy Tail.

It was a beautiful place, that was something Serene could be sure of. Growing up, Serene could only dream of things such as this, and now? She could just reach out and touch them... She had many things to write to her parents about back home!

While this castle of a place was gorgeous, Serene also noticed another thing as her tour ensued. Everywhere the two of them went, the opposite sex was glaring at them. The girls were giving Serene the death-eye while the guys looked like they wanted to pummel Heero. Serene thought it was peculiar, but didn't stop to think about it.

Finally, the tour ended outside. As the afternoon sun shined down it's last red rays before the night followed, Heero seemed to end the tour there. But..things go rather weird after that. Apparently Heero realized something because his face suddenly became the same color as the reddened sky. Serene blinked in confusion at him as he repeatedly bowed to her and told her he was sorry.

However, as she dwelt on it for a moment, it suddenly dawned on her as to what he was talking about. A light blush came over her cheeks as she realized why he was going off as such. "Oh, don't worry about it! I've never had a boyfriend, so I don't even know if I should be offended! Hehe!", she said as she bashfully tapped the ground with her shoes. "However, if the way I look is a problem...", Serene trailed off at the end as a small smile made a way onto her lips. A magic circle appeared under her as her body began to get dimmer until she was invisible entirely.

"I could always do this!", she said with a chuckle. Steps could be heard as Serene walked closer to Heero. The fabric on his shoulders ruffled slightly as she placed her hands on his shoulders. She then pecked Heero on the lips and smiled to him. Even if he couldn't see it.

"Thank you for the tour, Heero. I had fun, I really did. I guess I shouldn't keep your-...our guildmaster waiting!". Serene suddenly was visible again as she gave Heero a closed-eye smile. "I'll see you around! Maybe you can tell me why you're so famous then!", she said as she began to walk off, her hand waving in the air as she moved.

-------------------------

A couple of minutes later, Serene stood outside Leonard's office. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door timidly. "M-Master?", she called out shyly.

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : The Stars

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 31st March 2013, 8:44 pm

After a long day, Ren was making her way back to the guild hall. The sun was about to set as cool, gentle breezes were making their way through the air. She could see the guild's entrance from here, as well as Heero, locked hand-in-hand with a stranger to her. Was she a newbie? What was she doing holding his hand. Although they weren't officially official, Ren assumed Heero knew how she felt and thought, or rather hoped, he felt the same way. Before she could do anything, the girl retreated back into the guild hall. Ren continued onward at a slower pace. Trying to keep the tears back. How pathetic, crying over a boy. She should have known, they're all the same. Ren put on her brave face as she approached Heero and the guild's doors.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 31st March 2013, 8:53 pm

Heero blinked a few times as she moved her foot against the ground; brushing off his previous 'transgression', with a small smile. He exhaled an anime puff of 'phew' from his mouth, and looked to the side staring away from her.

She went on a few moments about never having a boyfriend. Heero nodded to himself; he'd been sought after by who knows how many girls. But he'd only ever had eyes for two; maybe three now. He shook his head and looked around, before focusing in on Serene. She'd made a quick comment about 'the way she looked being a problem' before disappearing playfully.

Heero raised an eyebrow and looked around; feeling a grip on his shoulder then a moment later feeling thick lips press against his. He took them in for a moment before the feeling waxed. Serene reappeared with her eyes closed; tilting her head with a smile. She waved and walked off back into the Guild, saying a goodbye.

Heero was glued to the spot. That was---he didn't know what too make of it! He blushed intensely as an anime sweatdrop formed over his head. He then looked too his left for some reason, and noticed Ren with her fists balled up; a river of tears building in her eyes.

She stormed past Heero in all of her blue beauty and into the Guild Hall.

:what:

Heero couldn't even move he just...stood there with a comical anime pose; before passing out as a pile of steam emerged from his head.

Garfield found Heero at the perfect moment; as he lay on the ground with his head steaming. The orange Exceed with it's white wings out landed on Heero's head, paws around his blue hair.

"This is an odd place to rest, even for you Heero....Heero?" eventually Heero looked up towards Garfield, but he'd wished he hadn't. "They liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike you.' he made the stupidest face as a huge anime 'snickering' mark appeared over Garfield's head. Heero just laid there outside the Guild in a pile of anime tears for awhile.

----------

Eventually he made his way back into the Guild at a quiet walk; Garfield riding on his head Pikachu style, hands in his pockets.

× Bio
    × Magic

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 4th April 2013, 7:26 am

From the glass window of his office in the third floor that showed the back of the hall, Leonard saw all the hilarious things take place. Then he moved on to the second floor balcony where he hurried to to see the rest of what happens in their tour of the front. It would seem like Serene is getting along pretty well with Heero. She even gave him a kiss despite him not knowing too much about the guy. After their sweet time Serene made her to the guild again. But Leonard stayed in the balcony because he saw Ren passing by. A shocked Heero who didn't know what to do, and a saddened Ren. It would seem that Ren or Heero were together. At least that's what it looked to him. Yet another thing he didn't know about Ren and Heero. Leonard pondered some thoughts into all that transpired and made a decision out of it. I might need to talk to those two in the future he thought. Now with that done he hurried back to his office. Luckily Serene wasn't anywhere near yet. But three seconds passed and Serene was already at the door, knocking, calling him master. No time to fix himself so he just wiped his face with his handkerchief which was in his pocket. As he opened the door he said "Ah Serene. Come in oh and don't call me master. Leo would do." after which he gestured to come inside the same way a butler would.

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Serene
    Serene

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serene 6th April 2013, 9:35 am

i don't need a knight
    so baby take off all your armor!
    A Timid Fairy Finds Her Wings (Open To All FT Members) 1525521
    Serene waited at the door to her new guild master's office, her heart beating rapidly for some odd reason. She didn't understand why, but it soon dawned on her as she thought back to her day. She was nervous because she was new. Fresh meat, so to say. She was worried if she would fit in or not. If anyone would like her...

Serene took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She had been so immersed in her thoughts that she almost didn't hear Leo tell her to enter his office. She took one more breath as she opened to the door to his work space.

Dayum.

That was one word that could be said about the room. It was just as lavish and immaculate as the rest of the guild hall, minus the flying furniture. Serene made her way over to the guildmaster and smiled just a little. She crossed the room quickly and took a seat in one of the chairs in front of the massive desk. "Y-You wanted to see me?", she said timidly.
    --- words, template by oxymoron of btn

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 6th April 2013, 12:37 pm

When Serene came in, she had a nice view of the place. Sometimes, people don't think a place like this exists in the hall. Leonard looked at Serene, she really did look nervous and timid. "Y-You wanted to see me?" she asked. Leonard smiled at her and said "Hehe... I told you to chill didn't I? he said to her as he hands her a glass of water. He then sat on his chair behind his desk and started talking about why she was there. "You seem to get too close to anyone you meet. And knowing how each and every one is very important, especially Heero. He's not acting like himself lately. So can you find out why?" he said after which he stood up and added "Oh and uh... better clear things up with Ren as she will be very very jealous."

Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:35 am