Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Well Deserved Punishment (Yona&Johann) [Social/Private]

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

A Well Deserved Punishment (Yona&Johann) [Social/Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Well Deserved Punishment (Yona&Johann) [Social/Private]

Post by Cirven 22nd June 2018, 10:40 pm

Cirven scanned through the mind of his VP and saw everything that he could. Bits of the past and present mixed together to tell a miss matched story of a child growing up to gain power and skill before coming to Tolgalen and taking a position of power. It was all eye opening to the devil but it was not what he was looking for at all. He needed to know what had just happened and what was going on with one of his most trusted members. His eyes squinted as he saw what started the fight and the actual start of it. It proved his suspicions with Yona poisoning the chef and he felt Johann was in the right to show Yona what she was doing wrong and teaching her a lesson by fighting her. Johann even used a fraction of his ability against her which he also agreed on but something happened that was unexpected. Something took control over the older man and caused him to become much more aggressive against his mentee in teaching her a lesson. It all ended with Johann nearly killing Yona and gaining control of himself just in time.

Cirven dropped his spell over Johann and didn't continue it by attacking the older man. His dopplegangers then disappeared and the knives floated back to their owner, where they were placed on his waist again. "I'm not going to kill him. I have no reason to do something like that to someone who gained control of themself." He spoke to Yona's voice that he barely heard from inside of the fire dome. "Just rest up and feel better, Moss-head." He called the woman who almost died not too long ago a nickname showing he felt they were closer than most. "Old man. Watch yourself. Whatever is inside of you is not like some normal anger or something that counseling can fix. It is something dark and it wants the worst of you to come out and cause dark things. I can relate to it but that does not excuse the fact that you need to grasp control of yourself. You are stronger than some possession and you showed that here today. I will have some of our researchers look into it to find what they can do but until then I need you to watch yourself and stay in control. If not and you do kill one of my family though-" He locked his eyes onto his VP's to show he meant his next words. "-I will not hold anything back." There was no hint of mercy or remorse in his voice towards what he knew he had to do if it came to it.

His gaze turned to the fire dome he had created and he removed it from over Yona as he realized that she should be healed fully at this point. "Moss-head. You can walk, right? I think Johann has had enough of a lesson from me and you have had a good enough of a lesson from him. We should go." He moved down towards the woman and put his hand out towards her to help her up so that they could go. His guard was not completely down just in case Johann lost himself again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Well Deserved Punishment (Yona&Johann) [Social/Private] - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Yuiisai
    Yuiisai

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Blessing
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 267,837

A Well Deserved Punishment (Yona&Johann) [Social/Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Well Deserved Punishment (Yona&Johann) [Social/Private]

Post by Yuiisai 23rd June 2018, 5:02 am

The albino woman was currently sitting on the top of her scythe's blade as was normal for her when she wasn't fighting, training, defending or reaping. Thanks to her abilities as a reaper she had kept her physical and magical presence hidden from those now in the area. She had though that there went her quiet reflection deep within the thicket of the humid jungle, but it would seem like a show was about to begin and it caught her interest. She was still one of Ruvel's summons and had to abide by the contract made to him, these two people were not part of that so she made no move to stop whatever was about to unfold. 'There goes the neighbourhood, I'm going to have to find somewhere else in future.' she thought to herself almost in a bit of a frustrated pout, all she could do was hope that whatever they had planned would be sorted quickly and then they would leave. That was until he heard the mix of anger and concern coming from the one who swore an oath of allegiance on a beach to her summoner, she wondered if he realised just how uncomfortable that had made Ruvel; that being said that whole day made the youth uncomfortable. It wasn't like it could have been anything but uncomfortable showing one of the worst days of your life to another because you felt guilty over intruding into another's past.

She also knew that people like herself, Ruvel and Cirven were careful not to reveal to much of themselves, this wasn't just for their own goods but the survival of those around them. Those thoughts however had been pushed from her mind as the two began to talk before what she believed at first to be training broke out, that was until the energy within Johann's magic changed. To her it seemed familiar not like Cirven's or Ruvel's but definitely something she had felt somewhere else and it unnerved the reaper a little as her mind slowly tried to unravel the mystery her hand moved out and a scroll appeared 'Great now I have work...' this day was going from bad to worse in her opinion as she opened the scroll and began to read where she was going, who she was reaping and in what method they would be dying. 'Well will you look at that, seems I am in the right place for a change.' she thought the herself, her blood ruby eyes going to Yona, she would have said that she would be reunited with her father and brother but that was only half true. Sato had entered a contract with Ruvel and so had been given an extension to his life as the youth's magic prevented him from making contracts with spirits or dead.

Soon she hopped off the scythe and was about to move forward to reap the one in the scroll when she noticed the colour of the ink started to change showing that the status was unknown, this meant that depending on what happened within the next few minutes would determine the green haired teens fate. Soon enough Cirven had turned up and managed to get things to calm down so the scroll burned up meaning she lived to see another day it would seem. After pushing her scythe into the ground she leaned on it allowing her presence to be known as she seemingly appeared out of nowhere "You know there's more effective ways of teaching manners than almost killing someone or mentally scaring them." her blood ruby eyes going to both men. "Trase is right that isn't a normal anger, I have felt that energy before and it's not good... I just wish I remember whom it belonged to and where I felt it from." she said to Johann "But I am thankful that it stopped I wasn't in the mood to reap the plant girl today" she continued allowing them to know just how close to death Yona had been.

She allowed her weapon to fade as she began to walk forward right towards Johann before leaning in whispering. "I hold no allegiance to your guild, you let that thing out near Rui or go to attack either Rui or Trase due to your lack of control and I promise you no force in existence will prevent me reaping your soul. Then be assured I will take great pleasure shredding it apart very, very slowly so you will feel every piece of the fear and pain you and he have made from the moment your spirits were created. Understood?" her voice was very low, it held a dark chilling tone that would make battle hardened warriors shake, when she had made her point she pulled back and smiled once more her eyes going to Cirven "And you should know better." she lightly scolded sighing understanding why he did what he did, even that he likely blamed himself for Yona getting hurt as badly as she did. "He'll need training Trase, without it he'll be as bad as us." she informed him her eyes looking away, she would never wish that fate on anyone.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 14th December 2018, 5:32 am

Johann looked up to the man and back down to the girl, his hands shaking visibly. "W-what ?" he spoke in confusion to Cirven's words, his gaze ungalantly swerving back and forth, devastated, unsure what to even say or do. This was all his fault, right ? He had done this, right ? What had he even done ? What was this ... thing locked deep within him ? Where did this come from ? Had it always been there ? Why did it show now ? The old, silver haired Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company had so many questions and literally no answers to them. "What is ... what is this thing that is locked inside me ?" he asked more himself than anyone else, his gaze back on the ground, still in shock. His eyes were still trembling with tears when suddenly he was addressed, his head swerving around to see someone he had seen only twice before, Demi, one of Ruvel's companions standing there. Was the young Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company around as well ? "I-I ... I know ... I am sorry. This was never ... never supposed to end up like this". He shook his head. Even with the girl called Demi speaking, he did not know what all of this was about. "T-training ? I don't want this, I didn't ask for this. I don't even know what's going on", he spoke, standing up to one knee as he let his head go back to all people present. "That will not happen, reaper. And you know it. I am perfectly-" he wanted to say in control of himself, but the circumstantial evidence wasn't really in his favor and he realized it. Whatever the hell this ... this thing was that seemed to slumber deep inside his body, he would have to set all gears in motion to find out more about it, what exactly it was and how it could be controlled ... or perhaps even used.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thread Word Count: 16,403

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 2:20 pm