Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Story of Sun and Ice [Leila/Sorano]

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

A Story of Sun and Ice [Leila/Sorano] Empty A Story of Sun and Ice [Leila/Sorano]

Post by ivyleaf33 12th March 2018, 9:08 am

Job Title:
    A Story of Sun and Ice

100 year

Player Requirements:
    Leila Vergious and Sorano Granon
    17,000 words per player
    20 monster dice rolls

Job Requirements:
    Get rid of the human settlers on the planet, through any means necessary

Job Location:
    Kosetsu

Job Description:
    An anonymous letter has been sent to Leila Vergious and Sorano Granon, begging them for help with the current situation on Kosetsu:

"Greetings Earthlanders,
    Today we contact you in a time of great peril, and you may be the only ones who can stop the destruction of our planet. I am a single mere creature upon the planet of Kosetsu, but there are so, so many more of us. And we are in danger. Your people - yes, the humans of Earthland have settled upon our planet's surface. While we are generally a peaceful planet willing to accept the presence of other organisms, these humans have not treated our planet well.

Kosetsu is known for our warm ice and snow, but the settlers have been harvesting these resources and shipping them back to Earthland, building harmful magical portals that cause terrible disturbances on our planet. Their magic and technology interferes with our atmosphere and ethernanos amount as well, causing the planet to cool rapidly. As we are accustomed to warm snow, many of our kind and other species on Kosetsu are dying off.

As I know you are powerful people with some sort of authority on Earthland, I beg of you on behalf of Kosetsu: Please get rid of this threat. We no longer care how you do it, as our lives are at stake.

Thank you, and sincerely,
    A representative of Kosetsu"

You must go to Kosetsu, and rid the planet of these invasive settlers as fast as you can, through any means necessary.

Enemies:
    Weak:
    Scouts(x10): Scouts are swift, small mages who are equipped each with a set of poisonous darts and a limber bow and arrows. Specializing in poison magics, these mages are able to spread a poisonous infection everywhere they touch. Beware their grip, as they can deal damage extended over a period of time with their poisonous fingers. However, while they are extremely fast and deadly, these enemies are glass cannons, easier to take down once hit. They deal S-ranked damage.

If approaching diplomatically, these people are skittish and will not trust easily. Trained to always be on alert, they will take a lot of careful and honest(-sounding) talking to get through to.

Normal:
    Guards(x5): Guards are in charge of defending the settlement, and making sure no one gets into the camp or the areas where the ice is being harvested and transported. They specialize in metal and stone magics, able to form almost impenetrable armor and create monolithical stone structures in a single movement. Many of their spells are area of effect, dealing damage over a large area with their big attacks. They also each hold a large sword or gun. They deal H ranked damage.

If approaching diplomatically, these mages are stubborn and will take wheedling and possibly bribing to get past. Most do not particularly want to be here, but are loyal mercenaries that want that cash, so appeal to their greed!

Strong:
    Commanders(x3): Commanders are in charge of keeping order in this place, and most often use body-transformation or summon magic, allowing them to have a wide range of control. Each commander will have with them two clones or two summons at their command, allowing them to come at you from all sides. Wily and experienced, they will certainly be hard to beat. Each attack deals H-X ranked damage, and most carry a weapon of some sort.

If approaching diplomatically, these mages are very intellectual. Using logic and common sense is the best way to get through to them, and they will be reasonable if you are convincing enough.

Boss:
    The CEO: At the head of the whole operation is the CEO, an unnamed woman who honestly looks like your typical office worker. However, she has the entire settlement and the air within the space completely under her control, and is capable of manipulating every bit of it, explaining how she could make such powerful portals and prevent the Kosetsu residents from rebelling. She is intelligent, and has senses that can detect you anywhere on her turf. She deals X rank damage.

If approaching diplomatically, she will only back down when it is clear she has no way of winning, and is given good alternatives for her industry on Kosetsu.

Reward:
    155k, and fame and love all over Kosetsu for getting rid of the humans. A nice chunk of warm, soft, non-melting ice to take home as a souvenir as well!

Code:
    [center][font=Georgia]<div style="text-align:justify;width:600px;">
    [center][color=#00cc00][b]Job Title:[/b] [/color]
    A Story of Sun and Ice

[color=#00cc00][b]Rank:[/b] [/color]
    100 year

[color=#00cc00][b]Player Requirements:[/b] [/color]
    Leila Vergious and Sorano Granon
    17,000 words per player
    20 monster dice rolls

[color=#00cc00][b]Job Requirements:[/b] [/color]
    Get rid of the human settlers on the planet, through any means necessary

[color=#00cc00][b]Job Location:[/b] [/color]
    Kosetsu

[color=#00cc00][b]Job Description:[/b] [/color]
    An anonymous letter has been sent to Leila Vergious and Sorano Granon, begging them for help with the current situation on Kosetsu:

[i]"Greetings Earthlanders,
    Today we contact you in a time of great peril, and you may be the only ones who can stop the destruction of our planet. I am a single mere creature upon the planet of Kosetsu, but there are so, so many more of us. And we are in danger. Your people - yes, the humans of Earthland have settled upon our planet's surface. While we are generally a peaceful planet willing to accept the presence of other organisms, these humans have not treated our planet well.

Kosetsu is known for our warm ice and snow, but the settlers have been harvesting these resources and shipping them back to Earthland, building harmful magical portals that cause terrible disturbances on our planet. Their magic and technology interferes with our atmosphere and ethernanos amount as well, causing the planet to cool rapidly. As we are accustomed to warm snow, many of our kind and other species on Kosetsu are dying off.

As I know you are powerful people with some sort of authority on Earthland, I beg of you on behalf of Kosetsu: Please get rid of this threat. We no longer care how you do it, as our lives are at stake.

Thank you, and sincerely,
    A representative of Kosetsu"
    [/i]
    You must go to Kosetsu, and rid the planet of these invasive settlers as fast as you can, through any means necessary.

[color=#00cc00][b]Enemies:[/b] [/color]
    [i]Weak:[/i]
    [color=#00cc00][b]Scouts(x10):[/b][/color] Scouts are swift, small mages who are equipped each with a set of poisonous darts and a limber bow and arrows. Specializing in poison magics, these mages are able to spread a poisonous infection everywhere they touch. Beware their grip, as they can deal damage extended over a period of time with their poisonous fingers. However, while they are extremely fast and deadly, these enemies are glass cannons, easier to take down once hit. They deal S-ranked damage.

If approaching diplomatically, these people are skittish and will not trust easily. Trained to always be on alert, they will take a lot of careful and honest(-sounding) talking to get through to.

[i]Normal:[/i]
    [color=#00cc00][b]Guards(x5):[/b][/color] Guards are in charge of defending the settlement, and making sure no one gets into the camp or the areas where the ice is being harvested and transported. They specialize in metal and stone magics, able to form almost impenetrable armor and create monolithical stone structures in a single movement. Many of their spells are area of effect, dealing damage over a large area with their big attacks. They also each hold a large sword or gun. They deal H ranked damage.

If approaching diplomatically, these mages are stubborn and will take wheedling and possibly bribing to get past. Most do not particularly want to be here, but are loyal mercenaries that want that cash, so appeal to their greed!

[i]Strong:[/i]
    [color=#00cc00][b]Commanders(x3):[/b][/color] Commanders are in charge of keeping order in this place, and most often use body-transformation or summon magic, allowing them to have a wide range of control. Each commander will have with them two clones or two summons at their command, allowing them to come at you from all sides. Wily and experienced, they will certainly be hard to beat. Each attack deals H-X ranked damage, and most carry a weapon of some sort.

If approaching diplomatically, these mages are very intellectual. Using logic and common sense is the best way to get through to them, and they will be reasonable if you are convincing enough.

[i]Boss:[/i]
    [color=#00cc00][b]The CEO:[/b][/color] At the head of the whole operation is the CEO, an unnamed woman who honestly looks like your typical office worker. However, she has the entire settlement and the air within the space completely under her control, and is capable of manipulating every bit of it, explaining how she could make such powerful portals and prevent the Kosetsu residents from rebelling. She is intelligent, and has senses that can detect you anywhere on her turf. She deals X rank damage.

If approaching diplomatically, she will only back down when it is clear she has no way of winning, and is given good alternatives for her industry on Kosetsu.

[color=#00cc00][b]Reward:[/b][/color]
    155k, and fame and love all over Kosetsu for getting rid of the humans. A nice chunk of warm, soft, non-melting ice to take home as a souvenir as well![/center]
    </div>[/font][/center]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Story of Sun and Ice [Leila/Sorano] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

A Story of Sun and Ice [Leila/Sorano] Empty Re: A Story of Sun and Ice [Leila/Sorano]

Post by Guest 14th March 2018, 2:57 pm

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:21 pm