Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo)

Sith
    Sith

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: The Blademaster
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) Empty The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo)

Post by Sith 21st December 2017, 12:12 am

Mission:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) 2po1d94
    Credits to Seijin for signature
    DirectoryTheme
    Sith
    Sith

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) Empty Re: The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo)

Post by Sith 21st December 2017, 12:13 am

Roll that dice fam

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DirectoryTheme
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) Empty Re: The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo)

Post by NPC 21st December 2017, 12:13 am

The member 'Sith' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) UtKyMUJ The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) TV6mrb1 The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) TV6mrb1 The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) TV6mrb1 The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) TV6mrb1 The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) TV6mrb1 The Plague Part 1: Unusual Weeds (Darius/Solo) TV6mrb1
    Sith
    Sith

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sith 21st December 2017, 12:52 am

As he arrived at the herbalist's door, Darius scratched his head. He had accepted a job on the notice board regarding mysterious plants that have hospitalised several victims just by being touched. The fact that this job paid and that the young swordsman had always wanted to see Beanstalk Village had caused him to head to this quaint village. He enjoyed the walk across the village, seeing the huge beanstalks and the like, admiring how the village accommodated itself to such a strange, yet beautiful environment. However, Darius' bewilderment subsided when he realised that he had to get a job done.

Darius firmly knocked the door and called out, "I'm here about the job, open up."

A relatively short man opened the door and greeted the WFTC member. The herbalist was a few inches shorter than Darius and had a bit of a hunch, he also donned a green robe and a walking cane. "Ahhh good good, so you know what you must do...yes?"

"Aye, I do. Just point me in the direction and I'll do my work." Darius informed.

"It's a little ways down...that way," the herbalist had walked past Darius, down the short staircase leading up to his house, and pointed east from the village, "Careful now, I heard people getting bad stings from these plants."

"As your mission board said, now wait here while I collect the samples."

"Oh wait! Take these gloves, and a bag. Remember, if you touch them th-"

"They'll sting me, yes I remember, thanks." Darius retrieved the gloves and slid them on, then slid the handle across his arm, letting it rest on his shoulder.

Darius set forth to where the plants were. Once he arrived, he was able to easily spot these unusual weeds. These plants stuck out like a sore thumb, patches of purple in a sea of just green. Alright, let's get this over with so I can get paid, he thought.

"Requip!" Darius called, two daggers materialising in both his hands. The mage walked over to the first plant, and it was tiny, barely the size of Darius' index finger. He then sliced at the small plant twice, directed at the base of where stem meets the ground. He then picked up the small plant, glancing at it for a moment. Despite clearly being an invasive species, it was a nice hue of purple. Darius placed the sample into his bag and continued onward.

The next samples were bigger, roughly the size of Darius' hand. The mage proceeded to cut repeatedly into the stem of the plant, although neatly as to preserve it as much as possible. He placed the sample into the bag. He would do this for the next 6 other samples, which were all the size of his hand. This took some time, as evidenced from the fact that these invasive weeds were surprisingly sturdy, given their size.

Darius began to walk back afterwards, all 7 samples placed into his cloth bag, also recalling his two dirks and returning them to his personal pocket dimension.

Once he had returned, the herbalist was waiting, putting on a pleasant smile as he was handed the samples that he had wanted, "Excellent, Darius, well done!"

"Thanks...now...the money please?" Darius asked, relatively politely.

"Ah yes, here you go," The herbalist gave Darius a small pouch of money, "If you can, stay a little longer in the village, I might need you for a little longer."

"I don't know, doctor, I just came here to get paid, not to play second fiddle to you,
    no offense."

"I'll pay you extr-"

"I'll be in the inn nearby if you need me, just holler, kay?" Darius interrupted, "Although if you're lying, I will dismember you~" he said casually, exiting the herbalist's door.

631/500

DirectoryTheme

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:41 pm