Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Plague Part I: The Unusual Weed (closed)

Naphtali Mido
    Naphtali Mido

Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Plague Part I: The Unusual Weed (closed) Empty The Plague Part I: The Unusual Weed (closed)

Post by Naphtali Mido 29th August 2020, 2:16 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP180/200
    Speed40m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    Lineage: Paresse (hp 0/100)

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Naphtali took a deep inhale as he walked up and down the fields of beanstalk village. This request had apparently been sitting up on the Elysium’s request board for a while now, and it looked easy enough for a quote unquote mage of his statue. It was, essentially, finding and picking up weeds.

Truth be told, Naphtali took this job to get his mind off of the last one. Naphtali doesn’t like leaving things unfinished, and he left a lot unfinished in Cedar. He wasn’t strong enough to take on a police chief/crime syndicate boss, but when he requested aid from the guild he was told to handle it himself. It was a dark guild, so they weren’t too concerned with leaving a corrupt cop in office.

Until he was strong enough to go back to cedar, he would have to resort to this. Picking strange, magical weeds.

“I found one!” Paresse screamed as she manifested above a tiny purple flower with just a single leaf sticking out of its stem. Jamming her hand into the ground, she ripped the flower right out of the field.

“Ow, you mother-“She spun around to Naphtali, crushing the flower in her hand. “That hurt!”

“I told you the person who put the request up specified that they stung people.”

“what made you think that was the moment I would start listening to you?”

Naphtali merely sighed. It was pointless trying to get through to her sometimes.
    “Wait, Paresse,”

“What?”

“Where’d the plant go?”

“I tossed it into the river.”

He slammed his hand into to bunny mask covering his face. “Paresse we need to bring one back to the client.” He scolded through his teeth. “You really don’t listen.”

“what was that?”

“Nothing. We have to find another one.”
    ----------------------------------------------
    They spent a good half hour looked. It would have been more helpful to do so during the day, however a masked man wondering the fields of an old village might draw unwanted attention.

“I thought the client said that these weeds were everywhere?”
    Paresse questioned while simultaneously complaining in the same sentence.

“I thought you didn’t listen,”

“Haha, very funny you sh-“

“Found one.”

“Oh finally, It’s about damn time.” Paresse muttered, stomping over towards Naphtali. “Aren’t you going to pick it up?” She asked him through her teeth, her face painted with her annoyance. “I want to go home.”

Naphtali glared at her through his mask, and merely pointed towards the small purple flower that had two green leaf.

“Ughhh, fine. This one is a little bigger then the l- OW!” She yelped as she had bent down and picked up the plant. She clenched her claws into a fist, dealing a good D-rank amount of damage to the plant. She opened up her hand and watched as it hit the ground.

Naphtali bent down, a bag in one hand and other reaching for the plant. He let in a quick gasp and he hastily sped back to his standing position.  He let out a semi-angry grunt, lifted up his steel boot, and slammed it onto the plant.

“Haha, the damn daisy got you, didn’t it? Serves you right.” She snarled.

Naphtali merely shook his head in disapproval as he put the flower in the bag, stopping as he got closer to the ground. “Paresse,” He muttered.

“Yeah, what?”

“There’s more…”

They both starred at the field, seeing five more flowers starring at them.

Paresse leaped into the air screamed, slamming down directly on top of one of the flowers. She slammed her feet into it a few times and kicked it off into the nearby river. Naphtali had a more simplistic approach, walking over to two of the flowers, and stomping on them a couple times with his metal boot as he did before.

The flowers that they had just taken out were the same as the last, smallish purple flowers with 2 leaves.

Paresse punched a small, single-leaved flower into the ground. She didn’t care about the shock at all at this point.

There was just one left, and it was big. It was roughly 3 sizes bigger than the other flowers, and with three leaves. “Oh f*** you plant from hell!” She shouted, lifting up her claws, and slamming her left into the flower. “Just die like you're supposed to already!” She yelled in frustration, probably disturbing the poor villagers of beanstalk village. She slammed a second fist into the ground, and quickly jolted up.

“Oh g-d, Tal, I don’t feel so g-“
    *poof*, she vanished.

Naphtali walked over to the plant and let out a heavy sigh, “She’s not the smartest,” He muttered, slamming his boot into the plant and grinding it into the mulch. He then bent down, picked it up, and put it in the bag for the client.
    ----------------------------------------------
    He went straight to the client’s house afterwards. Paresse was still sleeping off the damage from those plants, but he felt fine. He knocked at the door in front of him, and was greeted with a quiet and confused “hello?”

A young-ish women slowly the door open, and let out a scream. “Don’t kill me!” She screamed, falling onto her back and shivering.

Naphtali dropped the bag onto the floor, and waited. The women looked up at him in confusion, and slowly crept towards the bag.  “The plants…” She whispered to herself. “Did you… take my request?”

The women jumped onto her feet and smiled. “Finally! I thought no one would ever take it! It had been weeks, and I did everything. Sent calls out to the Rune Knights, then when they said no I contacted neutral guilds, and then I had to resort to some of the dark guilds!” The women stopped dead in her tracks, starring at the bunny masked creep in her doorway.

“Which are you?” She asked, “No, never mind. Not important.” She swatted at the air behind her and made her way over towards the other side of the room, reaching into a small box and pulling out a small sack. “Here you go kind s-person. I’m not here to make assumptions about your gender,” She stated, handing Naphtali the bag and adjusting the glasses on her face.

“Don’t spend it all in one place,” She told him, quickly closing the door in his face; the sounds of locks turning shortly following after.  

WC: 1072 | TWC: 1072/500

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:01 pm